Daniel's Birthday Treat Ch. 02

Story Info
Daniel offers more than coffee!
1.2k words
4.18
6.7k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/10/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel opened the main door to his upstairs apartment. It was in a smarter part of town and had modern and smart architecture. Daniel smiled and waved Lisa through the door in a gentlemanly way. Lisa grinned widely as she slowly started to climb the steep staircase, widening her stride. Daniel stayed at the bottom of the staircase and glanced up as Lisa climbed higher. The slit at the back of Lisa's short red skirt gaped and her luscious sculptured legs came more and more into view. Daniel could see the wide lacy bands and the bare flesh above Lisa's stocking tops. As she climbed higher more of her bare upper thigh showed. Daniel just stared as Lisa brown panties also came into view and he again saw the delicate curve of her buttocks through the see through material.

Lisa suddenly pivoted and smiled seductively. "Are you coming Daniel?" she asked.

Daniel showed Lisa into the living room and she sat down on the large leather settee. Lisa felt the leather grasp at her skirt as she moved up the settee. It made her skirt ride up a little. Lisa crossed her legs and caught Daniels eye. She made a slight attempt to pull down her skirt but failed to cover her stocking tops. Lisa felt slightly breathless as she saw Daniels eyes flicker down to her legs.

"Tea or coffee?" Daniel asked as he switched on an expensive coffee maker. Lisas voice was rather husky as she asked for a black coffee. Daniel hurried along with preparing the drinks and Lisa scanned his apartment. There were a series of books in a smart bookcase and a large flat screen tv dominated the corner. It appeared to be a state of the art Internet connected tv with large speakers, usb slots and a discrete web camera on top of the unit. A low coffee table had a broadsheet paper on it and a sophisticated fireplace contained a living fire which flickered lightly.

Daniel returned to the settee clutching two steaming mugs of coffee. A puzzled look crossed his face as he was sure that a couple of buttons on Lisa's blouse had come undone. He stared down her cleavage and could see the faint outline of her nipples through her brown bra. Lisa's eyes met his and he blushed lightly as she had realised where he had been looking.

Daniel sat at the far end of the settee from Lisa and they chatted about the apartment and the local area. Suddenly - and without any apparent reason - Lisa's hand shook and spilled coffee down the front of her white blouse. Lisa jumped up and appeared to try and brush off the liquid but it was too late as the blouse was penetrated with the coffee and a large brown stain appeared. Daniel stared blankly for a moment as the blouse was now fully transparent. "I'll get a cloth." he stammered and headed for the kitchen.

Daniel returned with a cloth dripping with water. Lisa thought the cloth was saturated - Daniel was clearly desperate to soak her blouse - but was it to get it clean or was there an ulterior motive? Daniel sat next to Lisa and proceeded to wipe her blouse firmly to clear the coffee stain. Perhaps too firmly thought Lisa as her nipples began to harden under her bra.

"It's no good," said Daniel "it will have to be soaked quickly if the stain is to come out," and to Lisa's surprise he started to undo her blouse to remove it. Lisa thought about objecting but her heart started to beat quicker as Daniel undid her final blouse button and gently released it from her body.

Daniel surveyed the scene in the mirror as he took the blouse to the sink. He could see Lisa's fine breasts covered by her semi transparent bra and he noted that her nipples were now fully erect. He soaked the blouse in the sink, wrung it out and hung it on a clothes hanger. Daniel returned to the lounge - sitting close to Lisa. Lisa leaned in towards Daniel and said "Thanks for that and as you've been so kind today you deserve a birthday kiss." Lisa initially kissed Daniel lightly on the cheek and then, after a moment of hesitation,lightly on the lips. She then returned to his lips kissing him long and passionately. Daniel responded by allowing her darting tongue to probe his mouth. He started to stiffen and open his legs wider to allow him to sit more comfortably. His hand ran slowly over her shoulders and Lisa barely noticed as her bra straps were teased down. He gradually worked his hand along her back while constantly and passionately continuing to kiss her. He tenderly kissed her kneck and breathed in her perfume while unclipping her bra clasp. Lisa's bra - relieved of the challenge of holding in her rounded breasts - fell to the floor and Daniel first gazed at and then started to fondle Lisas nipples. His mouth left hers and moved towards her left breast. He gently, tenderly started to suck on her nipple as Lisa moaned softly. He worked his mouth across to her other breast while allowing his hands to explore her smooth stockings. He caressed her lower thigh and worked his hand tenderly along her stocking top and towards her inner thigh. His finger traced the edge of Lisa's panties as Daniel continued to switch his mouth from one nipple to the other. Her nipples remained hard and erect and her breathing became heavy and laboured.

Daniel removed his right hand as his left continued to stroke Lisa's stocking top. He unzipped his trousers and Lisa could see his cock - erect and glowing with a light pre cum sheen. She pulled down his pants and freed his cock and balls. Lisa smiled seductively as she started to gently rub Daniels cock up and down. She knelt in front of Daniel as he started to groan deeply. Lisa stroked Daniels cock more quickly now and odd drips of pre cum were flying off and falling onto Lisa's heaving breasts. She pulled on his cock while cupping his balls and caressing them. Daniel heaved in ecstasy as he breathed in the heavy sent of sexual attraction. He gave a deeper groan and Lisa saw his balls briefly tense up and then his cock started to pump spasms of thick creamy cum pulsating over Lisa's breasts. Her right nipple was overwhelmed with sticky semen as Daniel writhed, pumping wildly. As the flow started to recede Lisa gently ran Daniels now limp cock over her right nipple until all of the cum had been extracted. Lisa smiled widely as Daniel collapsed back on the settee with a satisfied grin on his face. Lisa did not attempt to clean up her cum soaked breasts but retrieved her brown bra and fastened it. Daniels cum oozed out of the lace, staining the bra and making it see through.

Lisa gave Daniel a quick peck on the cheek and went to retrieve her blouse - which had almost dried - from the kitchen. She smoothed down her skirt until it just covered her stocking tops.

"Hope you enjoyed your birthday present," she said "but best to keep it our secret, Paul might not approve!" and with that Lisa turned on her high heels leaving Daniel with a secret smile lingering on his lips.