Daniel's Humiliation Ch. 1

Story Info
Daniel submits to his new mistress in humiliating ways.
4.2k words
3.8
128.1k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subpup
subpup
22 Followers

Arriving at her house, Daniel readied himself for the journey he would take. The large house on the edge of town sat a good acre away from prying eyes. Daniel wondered what would be required of him and felt some comfort in the fact that if his new mistress did take him outdoors, he would not have to deal with the prying eyes of neighbors. This would be the first time Daniel would lay eyes upon the woman he had met only a short month ago in an internet chat room. Anything you're into, there's an internet chat room for it, Daniel thought to himself as he approached the farmhouse. The old wooden steps buckled a bit under his feet as he climbed to the small covered porch. Standing at the front door, he hesitated a moment, drew in a deep breath and knocked. Opening the door was a woman much younger than he expected. Surely this could not be the young girl that was to be his mistress.

A full glass storm door allowed him a nice view of her. She stood about 5'5" with shoulder length brown hair and was wearing a nice white dress showing off her small, but noticeable cleavage. A simple pair of white hose and heels finished off the package. She would probably fit into the petite category and looked about 10 years younger than Daniel's age of 30. At first, he thought he might either have the wrong house or the wrong person. When she spoke, she left nothing to doubt with a simple single word.

"Strip" she said.

Not sure of what was expected, he stalled. "I'm sorry?" he questioned.

"Yes" she replied. "You should be sorry for making me repeat myself. I want you to take off all your clothes, place them in the box to your left, lock it, and then you may knock again."

The inner door swung shut and Daniel glanced to his left. He had not noticed the wooden box that sat down near the end of the porch. Crossing the porch, he looked down and noticed a lid on the box that was held down by a small clasp on the front. The clasp had a large Master lock inserted through the two holes that held the lid secure. The lock was unshackled and dangling ready for use. He stood silently for a moment before hearing "I WONT WAIT FOREVER" from somewhere within the house. The blinds were drawn and did not give any glimpse into the rooms inside. Figuring he had better get a move on, Daniel started to undress. He looked a moment making sure that no one was around, but the porch and dusk now starting to fall gave him a bit of cover. Stripped down to his underwear, he bundled up his clothes, removed the lock and lifted the lid, and placed the items inside. He paused a moment more before removing his underwear and placing them inside also. He stood back up, checked again to make sure he could see no one, and then reached down for the lock. As it snapped into place, only now did he truly feel naked.

Crossing back over the porch to the front door, Daniel knocked again. Before the door opened, a small bulb overhead came to life and cast a shower of light over his naked body. He thought for a moment about running, but remembered that his car keys were now locked safely inside the wooden box. Standing naked in the cool evening air, he finally saw the door open after what seemed like an eternity.

Once again, the young woman stood before him. She stood silently looking him over. Making a twirling motion with her hand, Daniel slowly turned around for her. "Stop" she commanded once he had turned facing from her. He now stood naked and illuminated on the front porch for any and all to see. He could not see too far off the porch due to the bright light shining down from above. The dusk had quickly turned dark and was hiding any eyes that might have been looking.

"Now bend over" she commanded.

Slowly he bent forward putting himself on display for her.

"Reach back and spread your ass checks" she ordered.

Once again, he did as told.

"Ok" she said. "You may now stand up and ready yourself to enter, but stay facing the road."

After doing so, he wondered again if anyone was watching his presentation.

"Now," she started again, "whenever you enter my house, you will be hard. Is that the case at this moment?" she asked.

"No" Daniel replied glancing down at his penis still flaccid.

"No what?" she asked.

"No ma'am?" he guessed.

"Do I look like a ma'am to you?" she asked in disgust. "My name is Mistress Lisa" she stated assertively. "You will learn this and respond to me this way or you can walk home naked. Do you understand?"

Realizing his mistake and the position that he was in, he quickly corrected the situation with a bit of sucking up. "Yes Mistress Lisa, I understand. Please forgive me Mistress Lisa "

Instantly aware of his brown nosing, but impressed just the same, she responded in a softer tone, "Very good. You will also address me this way when I give you an order so I know that you have heard me. Is this also understood?"

"Yes Mistress Lisa " he replied once again.

"Good" she said. "Now, since it is my command that you must enter my house only when hard, you will now stand there and masturbate until you are good and hard. You may turn and present yourself after 30 seconds of stroking. You will count aloud. Begin now."

Still facing from her, Daniel responded "Yes Mistress Lisa " and quickly grabbed his cock and started rubbing. "One, two, three…" he began counting. His cock stood at attention after only 10 seconds. He continued until he reached thirty and had to make a conscious effort not to cum.

Turning toward her with cock in hand, he stood ready for her inspection.

"Very nice" she said approving. "Now masturbate another 30 seconds so that I might see. Count aloud. Begin now."

Once again, he replied "Yes Mistress Lisa " and started massaging his cock. The precum now coated the head of his penis and by the time he had counted to 30 a large drop had formed at the tip. Mistress Lisa never batted an eye as she spoke again. "Take your finger, gather that drop of precum and shovel it into your mouth. Do not drop any" she commanded.

"Yes Mistress Lisa" he replied and doing as told, Daniel took the drop and opened his mouth. As the drop entered, he closed his mouth around his finger and tasted himself as Mistress Lisa ordered.

"Very good" she praised. "That is how you will enter my house in the future. Now meet me around back." She barked and slammed the door.

Looking around once again, Daniel's eyes strained to see if anyone had just witnessed his little production. As he climbed down the porch steps, the darkness eased a bit and he could make out no one in sight.

He quickly rounded the corner of the house and made his way out back. Just as he reached the back door, he found his mistress locking the door and turning toward him. He noticed a few items in her right hand. One was a small leather strap that she handed to her new pet. "Put this on around your balls and cock" she ordered.

He had a bit of trouble since his cock was still hard, but managed to attach the item as he was told after another "Yes Mistress Lisa ."

"Now it's becoming a little too redundant" she said disappointed at his degrading of her title. "You will only use it when I give a specific order or set of instructions. You do not need to use it all the time, but if you forget to use it when I feel it should be, you will be punished. Do you understand this?"

"Yes Mistress Lisa" he said.

"Now clasp this to your strap" she said holding a small chain that was about four feet in length. He did not address her as Mistress Lisa before doing so and she seemed to approve of his careful use of her title. In fastening the chain, he now realized that he actually was her new pet made complete with a new leash.

"Turn around" she commanded before beginning to tie a black blindfold around his head. A moment later he felt his arms being pulled back and they were quickly secured by some item he had not seen. It was soft, but quite sturdy. Now bound and with vision completely blocked, she tugged at his leash saying, "Come boy."

She led him to her car and guided him into his seat. Throwing the leash inside, he heard her walk to the other side, get in and start the engine. As they drove off, he had hoped she would obey the speed limit.

About ten minutes later, Mistress Lisa made a right hand turn onto a gravel road. Unable to see, Daniel did not realize that it was a gravel drive leading to another large farmhouse with a giant red bard just off to one side. The car engine stopped and he heard his mistress exit. A moment later, his door opened.

Exiting the car, Daniel once again felt the cool rush of country air on his naked body. A tug from his leash pulled him forward and out of the car. She then led him down a grassy path by his cock and balls. Soon, Daniel felt hay under his feet and for the first time, he began to believe that he and his mistress were not alone. Despite the lack of vision from the blindfold, Daniel could also sense a light source overhead and knew that his nakedness was no longer hidden by darkness.

She spoke abruptly "Ladies, I would like you all to meet my new little slut." The sound of clapping and cheering from all around him confirmed his suspicion that they were indeed not alone. Gathered around was a small handful of Mistress Lisa's lady friends to watch how obedient her new little slut was. "What would you all like to see?" she asked them. They start yelling out suggestions. Everything from having him dance around naked to watching him masturbate. One of the women said, " Why dont you have him just suck old Wilburs dick?" and pointed to the horse in the nearby stall. The women all erupted in laughter. "Well, now" Mistress Lisa said, "we just might have a winning idea there." The women all quieted down in shock. "Your gonna have him suck a horse's dick?" one asked. "No, no. Nothing quite that drastic" she laughed. Still blindfolded, Daniel breathed a sigh of relief. Mistress Lisa took note of this sigh and quickly tugged at Daniel's leash. "But if Miss Lisa said so, you would do it wouldn't you?" she asked. He hesitated for a moment before saying "yes Mistress Lisa ," praying that she was just emphasizing her control over her new pet.

"Actually" she said addressing the group, "I think my little slut would like to show you that he does know how to suck a dick." The women all looked at her in question. "But who's dick is he gonna suck?" one of them asked.

"Why his own" Mistress Lisa said proudly. "No way" they all said in unison. A little snap of the leash got Daniel's attention. "Down on your knees" she commanded. Without thinking, Daniel dropped to his knees. "Stand back up!!!" Mistress Lisa shouted.

"Fuck. What the hell was that for?" said one of the ladies surprised at her harsh tone with him. "Tell them" she said. "Yes Mistress Lisa " he said quietly. " I am supposed to address you and show respect after you give me an order. I am sorry Mistress Lisa. I should have said 'yes Mistress Lisa ' before kneeling.

"I will not make too big an issue of it this time" she said, "but you do need a little reminder." Mistress Lisa looked over toward the ladies and asked, "would you like to spank my little slut to help him remember?"

"You gotta be kidding?" one of them said with a smirkish tone. Due to the blindfold still attached, Daniel was unable to see the smile on his Mistresses face as she said, "let me get him ready."

Mistress Lisa then loosened the binding from Daniel's hands. "Bend over slut and put your hands on your knees." Daniel remembered what had gotten him there and said "yes Mistress Lisa ." After Daniel assumed the position, Mistress Lisa called over her friend Susan and he heard footsteps behind him. "Why does she get to do it?" another lady asked. "Good point" said Mistress Lisa. "You ALL will give him one swat to help him remember." A sound of glee was heard from the women present. "You may start" said Mistress Lisa.

"Go Susan" Daniel heard the women chant. A quick hand landed on his ass cheek and took a moment to register in his brain. Before he could even wince, another woman assumed the position and delivered a blow. He counted seven different women in all that were greeted by chanting and cheering as they smacked his ass. After the last blow, a few moments of cheering and laughter were heard from the group. As the roar subsided, Daniel heard one exclaim "this is starting to be fun" and the group laughed again. Mistress Lisa smiled happily knowing the group was enjoying Daniel's humiliation.

"Now lets get back to business" she said. "On your knees slut."

"Yes Mistress Lisa " he said as he kneeled down onto the hay.

"He can really suck his own dick?" one of the women asked.

"Well, if he is limber enough tonight, he claims he can get it in his mouth" she said.

Daniel remembered all the emails he had sent to Mistress Lisa before tonight's meeting and wished he hadn't been quite so revealing about all the things he was able to do.

"Lay on your back" she command.

"Yes Mistress Lisa " he said as he obeyed.

"Now make Mistress Lisa proud" she said kneeling to remove the chain from his strap still tight around his balls and cock.

"Yes Mistress Lisa " he said. As he rolled his legs back over his head, he heard the laughter of the women. As he got into position, he tried to get comfortable and meet the task at hand. The women started chanting as he came closer and closer. With his legs bent way back over his head, he reached for the tip of his penis with his tongue. As the head just barely touched his outstretched tongue, the women all applauded. A small amount of precum now glistened from his tongue. Feeling a little stiff, He prayed to himself that he would be able to come down a few more inches allowing his cock to meet his mouth.

After ten minutes, all the further he had gotten was to be able to lick the head of his penis a couple times. The roar had died down and a small huff of disappointment came from the women as Daniel stretched back out laying flat on the barn floor. "I'm sorry Mistress Lisa," he said apologetically.

"It looked like you almost had it slut," she said calmly. "I suppose it just wont work tonight. But, the girls are still entitled to a show and you need to be punished for disappointing them."

"Im sorry ladies" Mistress Lisa said addressing them, "but it appears as if my little slut has failed me tonight. But, he will now make it up by punishing himself in front of you"

"You know the drill," Mistress Lisa said to her slut. It took Daniel only a minute to remember the other item he admitted to doing in his emails to Mistress Lisa. "Please Mistress Lisa don't make me do that here. Not in front of them" Daniel pleaded.

"You will do it here and now or you will walk home from here without your clothes" she said in anger.

"But I don't even know where I am" Daniel whined sitting up a bit.

"That is my point entirely," said Mistress Lisa. "Now, you do it this instant or get your ass out of here!"

Daniel bowed his head down in defeat and softly said "yes Mistress Lisa ."

Mistress Lisa then brought over a small bale of hay. A small discussion began among the ladies as to what he was about to do.

"Lay flat and lift your pelvis" commanded Mistress Lisa.

Daniel did so as Mistress Lisa pushed the small bale under his ass. Adding more straw left Daniel laying on a small mound of straw that elevated his pelvis higher than the rest of him.

Mistress Lisa came to him and reattached the chain to his leather strap still snugly around his balls and penis. Looking at the women, Mistress Lisa thought for a moment. Snapping from thought, she addressed the group "Stephanie, since it is your birthday next week, I am going to give you a little present this week. Come over and take a hold of my little slut's chain."

Daniel heard hushed whispers again while the ladies tried to figure out what was going on. As Stephanie took the chain, Daniel heard Mistress Lisa take a few steps back. "Stephanie, you now have control of my little slut's hose. Spray it wherever you like."

The women were still a little uncertain until she said "slut boy, go number 1 for Mistress Lisa "

"Hold on," said Stephanie, looking at her in disbelief. "You mean your gonna have him piss himself?"

"That is his punishment" Mistress Lisa said.

"That's gross," Stephanie said with a laugh.

"Yes it is" said Mistress Lisa. "But he has disappointed you and he needs to make up for it"

"I'm not even sure I wanna see that type of show," she said still laughing.

A few seconds of quiet went by before another woman in the group spoke up. "Well, I do" she said matter of factly. "We women get 'pissed on' all day at work by men. For once it would be nice to see one of them get it….in the literal sense."

Daniel could not hear any sound from the group and still blindfolded, he could not see the smiles that were being exchanged at that moment. A few more seconds went by before Stephanie said "What the fuck. Make him piss himself." The group giggled and applauded her comment.

"What do I do?" Stephanie asked.

"Just wait for him to go. It might take a few moments, but this he will perform! When he starts to go, pull on his chain and water down whatever you want," Mistress Lisa said with a smile.

"Anywhere I want?" she asked.

"Anywhere!" Mistress Lisa said.

"Ok slut boy, make good for Mistress Lisa " she said.

Up until this moment, Daniel had not even thought about using the bathroom. He had blocked it out of his mind entirely. Bringing the situation to light though made him very aware of something he had forgotten. On the way over to Mistress Lisa's he had consumed two full beers in an attempt to calm his nerves. It was only now at the mentioning of it that he realized that his bladder was actually quite full. He knew that the show he was about to give would consist of more than just a few squirts.

As he started to relax, Daniel could hear the women giggle and whisper. After a few moments, one of them started repeating quietly "pissboy....pissboy"Soon they were all whispering in unison "pissboy....pissboy" while Stephanie stood aside the small mound elevating Daniel's pelvis with his leash in her hand.

A few more moments went by and Daniel started to feel his bladder relax and a small burst of urine broke free, squirting him in the stomach, and flowing down onto his belly and chest. The women all erupted in cheers and laughter. They all clapped at his humiliation. Mistress Lisa stood smiling waiting for more.

"Go ahead slut boy, let it flow" she said.

Daniel again relaxed and a small stream let loose. Stephanie tightened her grip elevating Daniel's cock and balls out away from his body. The result was a stream that started to arc it's way across his belly and now onto his chest. As she elevated his penis a bit higher the arc now inched towards his chin. The women clapped and screamed. "Go Stephie" they yelled and howled.

As the stream got steady and the flow increased, the women all encouraged Stephanie to go further. "Do it Stephie…spray him down….right across his face"

As the women cheered and clapped, Stephanie tugged tighter at his balls and cock. The tug caused a full burst of urine to splash across Daniel's cheek. The women laughed hysterically. "Douse him down" one cheered.

Stephanie tugged and twisted the chain causing the now steady stream to splash across Daniel's entire face. More laughter and cheering came from the women. "Make him drink it" one shouted. The entire crowd shouted "ewww" and laughed louder.

Before anyone else could say a thing, Mistress Lisa barked her command. "Open up for Mistress Lisa and her friends!"

The group watched as he slowly opened his mouth. Almost instantly Daniel felt a tug at the chain that directed the stream directly past his lips. "Bullseye" he heard Stephanie exclaim. The crowd laughed harder. "Oh my God" he heard one exclaim in disbelief. "He's almost full" she screamed with laughter.

subpup
subpup
22 Followers
12