Daniel's New Boss

Story Info
College student forced to work for his money all summer long.
3.2k words
4.23
47.8k
27

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/22/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Torcojack
Torcojack
45 Followers

Daniel stripped off his soaked t-shirt and threw it on the bench, it had been another sweaty, crazy night at the Scorpion Arms. The Arms is Huron Beach's busiest watering hole, classic English pub on the main floor. Upstairs: Stinger's, a rocking, party-club complete with shooters, pounding music and flashing lights. While the Arms all but shuts it's doors during the winter, summers mean it is busy every night. A senior server like Daniel can make up to three hundred dollars a night in tips alone. Serving at the Arms is the holy grail of summer employment. Daniel made over twenty grand the previous summer and wanted to make at least that this year. The money made over the summer paid all of Daniel's bills during the year of study at Western. Daniel felt as though he deserved it, he was faster than all the other serving staff and he was far more charming and entertaining with customers. He felt as though he were in a higher league when it came to working this job.

The Arms basement contained storage, offices, staff washrooms and, thanks to the new owner, guys and girls change rooms for the staff, including new showers. Daniel had started showering after every shift as had several of the other servers.

Daniel was the last staff member to check out. He usually was. Doing the closing duties no one else wanted to do meant he was there longer and made a few dollars more on his pay cheque. The new owner Barb was there all the time it seemed and he had seen her walking around with her inventory sheets as he headed downstairs.

Barb Cook bought the Arms in February and Daniel and other veteran servers were concerned that she would make big changes or not bring back previous staff. The only real change she made was renovating the basement which no one was complaining about.

In March Barb had interviewed everyone for the coming season whether they had worked there previously or not. Daniel had to play hooky for a day of classes to make his appearance. Barb met him up in Stinger's. She was very stern and looked as though she had never smiled or laughed in her life. She was a large, serious woman and interviewed Daniel in a cold no nonsense way, she gave no indication whether he would be working at the Arms in May. Daniel right away thought Barb was a stupid bitch who had no idea what she was doing.

He expertly feigned love for the place and explained how he was always the last employee to leave because he cared about the place so much. He knew that it was all about the money and that he did not give a shit about the place outside of the tips and wages in his pocket.

Two weeks later he received a voicemail from Barb stating that he had made the team. "Well duh", he thought to himself, "obviously". When Barb went on to make it clear that he was considered a new hire despite his years working there and he would be on probation the first three months like everybody else, he thought to himself, "who gives a shit? Hope she stops being such a bitch!"

Daniel stood facing the wall of mirrors admiring his lean chest and abs with their sweaty matte shine. He had made great progress in sculpting his body and he took the time to admire his work. Checking out the definition on his arms, chest and abs. He kicked off his Vans and reached down and peeled off each sock.

One part of his body he was particularly confident about was his butt. He had received several compliments from girls and the odd guy on the shape of his behind. His ex Kathy used to talk about his sweet ass all the time. Daniel turned his back to the wall of mirrors and checked out his backside looking into the bank of angled mirrors above the lockers. His back appeared lean and his butt round and firm in his cargo shorts. "Dang, I look good!", he thought to himself.

He undid his belt as he turned back to face the mirror. He stood there in a daze undid his shorts and dropped them to the floor. His boxers were wet around the waist band. The front of his boxers protruded slightly where the fabric covered his junk. He quickly shed the boxers and stood facing the mirror full frontal.

Daniel was sensitive about his red pubic hair or 'ginger' as a friend had jokingly called them. He kept his pubes trimmed but. His hair covered balls and the head of his cut cock were all purple-red and hanging low from the heat. His thick white shaft in the middle of it all. He knew that he was above average in size especially in thickness. Even though he was alone, he reached down grabbed the head of his cock and pulled it down and to the right as far as he could to make it appear longer. This locker room maneuver was familiar to all guys as they try to look as endowed as possible to anyone who sees them.

Just as Daniel was about to turn to head to the shower stalls he saw a strange flash of light on the lower left hand side of the mirror. He turned and looked behind him but saw nothing. When he turned back toward the mirror the strange light disappeared. He dismissed it as fatigue and headed for the showers.

Daniel washed up quickly and lingered for a while under the water, it felt good on his tired upper back. He walked into the locker room and retrieved his towel and dried off quickly leaving several areas wet to evaporate and cool his skin. He put on fresh boxers, cargos, t-shirt and flip-flops and grabbing his backpack went through the change room door out into the hallway.

"Daniel, can I talk to you for a sec?" Barb called from her office just up the hallway.

"Yeah, sure," Daniel called back, thinking that he was probably about to be offered a hike in his hourly wage due to his high performance.

Barb had hardly spoke to him since he started a couple of weeks ago. A raise in hourly to make sure he is happy was the most logical explanation.

"What's up?" Daniel asked sticking his head around the door frame.

"Come in here, please," Barb said rising to close the door behind him. "Sit down."

Daniel walked over to the spare chair against the back wall. He took a seat, leaning back confidently. Barb took her chair at her desk and turned it backwards to face Daniel across the small office.

"I'm going to have to let you go," Barb stated coldly.

Daniel's heart hammered in his throat, he could hear the cliché heartbeat thudding in his ears. He sat forward in a jolt. His mind began to race trying to figure out why Barb was saying this.

"There must be a mistake... What do you mean? What for?"

Daniel's panic was intense, he was about to lose over eighteen thousand dollars and his income for an entire year of study. No other job in Huron Beach would come close to paying what he made at the Arms. "How out of touch is this stupid bitch? I am the best server here!" Daniel thought to himself.

"I understand you took two bottles of beer with you last night," Barb stated.

"Yes, but I paid for those though, full price."

"There is no way to prove that you paid for them," Barb countered.

"Well I did pay for them ask..."

"It doesn't matter if you paid for them Daniel, you are not allowed to take alcohol off the premises, it violates our liquor license," Barb snipped cutting him off.

"Listen, I won't ever do it again. Okay? It was something we used to do here before you became owner, I won't ever do it again," Daniel said.

"Unfortunately I've decided to let you go," Barb stated, turning her chair back toward her desk.

Daniel could feel his confidence and his options evaporating along with the last drops from his shower. The long tiring shift coupled with the panic he was experiencing were too much, the cocky twenty year old started to cry and lowered his head to hide his face. The only thing left was to plead with her.

"Please, this job is so important, I can't go to school without it. I'll do anything, anything at all to prove I am worth keeping around," he pleaded.

"I don't know what you could do to be honest Daniel," Barb stated dismissively, smiling to herself.

"I will do anything at all! Anything you say if I can keep this job. Please, I am begging you to reconsider," he continued.

Barb turned back around to face him. After what seemed like an eternity of sitting there across from each other Barb finally spoke, "Put your bag down."

Daniel let his backpack fall to the floor beside his chair, avoiding eye contact with his boss.

"Where are you headed right now?" Barbara asked him.

"Just home," Daniel said keeping his eyes on the floor and wiping them with the back of his hand.

"Anyone expecting you there?" Barb asked.

"No," Daniel croaked.

"Excellent!" Barb said back in a false cheery tone.

Daniel sat on the chair with his eyes down. New beads of sweat breaking on the back of his neck and forehead. Barbara sat facing him unspeaking. She surveyed what she could see of his body. He had nice muscular legs with light brown hair covering what she could see of his knees and shins. His feet were perfect, no weird shapes, simply perfectly formed.

Barbara had seen Daniel nude before. Of course he had no idea that this was the case. She had seen almost every single one of her male bar staff completely nude through the two way mirror she had installed as an entire wall of the male change room. In her narrow viewing room she had watched them almost every night.

Daniel was her favorite as he was usually last and tended to linger in front of the mirror. She loved looking at his toned body as he stood there. She fantasized about this young stud and having him for herself despite her age and looks.

Barb had done everything possible to conceal the fact that this was not a normal mirror. She made sure that the locker room was brightly lit at all times while the viewing room remained pitch black with no lighting at all. She had a small 'light lock' room built between the dark viewing room and the light of her office. She had framing built around the edge of the mirror as well.

Tonight though she had made a fatal error while in the viewing room, she was careless and brought her cellphone into the room, leaving it on the small ledge. When it lit up Daniel had seen it's light through the mirror. She was sure of it, she saw him react. Barb decided he had to go or she would lose her favorite activity and possible face criminal charges. Yet he has made no mention of it despite their discussion. She considered the possibility that he did not notice the two-way mirror after all.

"Take off your shirt," Barb ordered Daniel in her no-nonsense tone.

Daniel would normally have told anyone who said this to him to fuck off. He was so tired terrified and broken that he reached behind his head and grasping the back of the t-shirt pulled it over his head. He dropped it on top of his backpack.

"No, give it to me," Barb ordered.

Daniel picked up his shirt with one hand and leaned forward to pass it across to Barb. He never raised his eyes from the floor as she took it from his hand.

"You can step out of those flip-flops," came Barb's next instruction.

Without even thinking about it Daniel pushed each flip flop off onto the floor with his feet.

"Hand them to me!" Barb ordered.

Daniel bent over and picked them up again handing them to Barb without looking up.

"So, why should I keep you on? Barb asked.

"Because, I am the best server, fastest, sell more than anyone else," he reasoned.

"Sorry Daniel none of those things mean that much, the whole team is strong," Barb said casually.

"Because I will do anything you want! It doesn't matter what it is I will do it to keep this job," Daniel said.

"Anything?" Barbara asked.

"Anything!" Daniel reaffirmed.

"Well it wouldn't be just one thing you would have to do, it would be many things, whenever I want them done, all summer long," Barbara said.

"That is fine," Daniel said, feeling a faint glimmer of hope.

"And I will take half of your earnings and keep them until the end of the summer at which point, if you succeed I will return them to you. If you don't succeed I will keep the money and you will have no job here next season. No negotiation. Understand?" Barb said.

"Yes, thank you, I will do anything!" Daniel said.

"You will? Well what if I told you to jack off right now, would you do it?" Barb asked.

Daniel laughed, "you're not serious?" he said looking up for the first time.

"Would you do it?" Barb said raising her voice.

"No," Daniel said assuming that Barb was bluffing.

"Well then, no deal, you're fired!"

"Wait, wait..."

"No just get out," Barb yelled, "you're playing games."

"Listen, I am sorry. Yes I would do what you said, I would jack off to keep the job, I know you are just being hypothetical," said Daniel.

"Give me your shorts!" Barb thundered.

Daniel normally did not like anyone to see his bare body and tried to keep it covered as much as possible. This was part of the reason he liked being alone in the locker room. He was terrified of what might happen if he disobeyed Barb and quickly undid the front of his cargo shorts and lifted slightly to pull them off all the way.

"Here," he said handing them across to Barb, "Are we done? Can I get dressed and go now that I've shown I will cooperate."

Barb burst into laughter, "you haven't shown anything Daniel, nothing at all."

"Sorry," said Daniel weakly looking back at the floor.

"Put your hands on your head and keep them there!" Barb ordered.

He quickly put both his hands on top of his head. Barbara reached forward and grabbed a pair of scissors out of a can on her desk near the wall. She turned around and came over in front of him, she knelt down low and said, "don't move!" as she began to cut the leg of his boxer shorts from the cuff to the waist. She did the same thing to the other side.

Daniel couldn't believe what was happening, he stared in shock. The sides of the boxers fell to the chair exposing his hips and upper leg.

Barb then grabbed the front of his boxers and pulled them off in one motion, they slid out from under his butt and she threw them in the corner.

"There!" Barb said.

Daniel instinctively moved to cover himself but Barb caught him before he was able to.

"HANDS ON YOUR HEAD!" she yelled, sounding outraged.

Daniel immediately put his hands back on top of his head and held position. He stared down past his body to the floor.

When his cock began to swell he did not understand why. Was it because he was nude in front of someone? It continued to grow and eventually flopped over onto his upper thigh, semi hard.

"Stroke it," Barb ordered quietly. She stayed kneeling in front of him. "That's it," she said, "Good job."

Daniel was pulling and stroking his cock and it was instantly a fully hard six and a half inches, arrow straight pointing at the ceiling. Barb ordered him to stop. She reached forward and wrapped her hand around his six inch thick cock, it was burning hot in her hand.

"I wondered what it would look like hard," she said.

This puzzled Daniel but he paid no attention to the statement.

"Holy fuck you are thick," she said.

She let go and told him to jack some more. He started again to stroke his cock, up and down. Barb got closer and while he stroked his cock she began to lick his balls, coating them with saliva and breathing hot breaths onto them. This caused Daniel to shudder as the feeling of her hot warm mouth sent charges through his cock and balls.

Daniel wanted to stop, he hoped that she was going to tell him to get dressed and go home. He thought he was going to get his wish when she said, "Okay, Daniel, stop."

He waited for her next instruction as he sat there. Dripping with sweat, nude and fully erect right in his boss's face, "please say get dressed, you ugly old bitch," he thought to himself.

Instead Barb reached forward and began to stroke his cock again.

"Hands on your head!" she yelled at him.

He did what he was told.

She stroked his cock up and down building in pace, getting faster and faster. Daniel decided he would not cum in front of her. He was going to fight it off, holding his breath. No matter how hard he tried Daniel could feel his seed beginning to build deep inside. He wished she would stop before he cummed but she just pumped faster and once again began to tongue his balls, sucking them and taking them into her mouth one at a time. Again this sent waves of pleasure pulsing through his cock and balls.

He strained to prevent it from happening. His face twisted and contorted, he yelled, "Stop! Please!"

He fought to stop the building orgasm but finally he could hold off no longer, he screamed, "PLEASE! NOOOO!" followed immediately by, "Ahhhhh, holy, fuck, ya, shit, fuck!" as everything exploded.

He lost all control and his head and shoulders flopped back into the chair as ropes of cum started to shoot out of his cock, one rope shot a couple of feet into the air and came to rest on his shoulder. He shuddered, "Ahh, ho, fuck, shit" as several more uncontrollable spasms of cum spurted out. His chest, abs and Barb's hand were covered in glistening pools of his enormous load. Then it was quiet, he could hear the buzzing of the office light.

"Sit there!" Barb said as she sat back down and looked at him covered in cum.

"Good news: you can work tomorrow," she announced after ten minutes had passed, "just sit there until I am done, then you can go, do not move! Understand?"

Daniel nodded weakly and hung his head once again staring at the office floor.

Torcojack
Torcojack
45 Followers