Dani's New Life Ch. 05

Story Info
Dani's awareness grows along with her humiliation.
8k words
4.56
40.3k
4

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 03/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(If you haven't already, please read Dani's New Life -- Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4a, and Part 4b. This will make much more sense if you do...)

*

After forty-five revitalizing minutes spent soaking in Sasha's in-room Jacuzzi and a soft, sensuous orgasm brought on by the Russian's talented tongue, Daniella Evans, corporate officer and the 'darling' of Wall Street, fell blissfully asleep in the beautiful Sales Manager's bed, their arms entwined and their breasts pushed together, each taking much-needed comfort from the other.

Hours later, they awoke and made slow, passionate love to each other, each one giving the other incredibly sustained and satisfying climaxes with flying fingers and twirling tongues. As they lay together, cuddling in the afterglow of wonderful sex, the gorgeous Russian, raised in Paris, whispered softly to Dani.

"Merci, chere. No one has made me feel like that for a very long time." Her soft French accent made the blonde lawyer's pussy tingle yet again -- she was going to love working with Sasha for the next year. In reply, Dani just nuzzled that wonderfully sexy curve where Sasha's shoulder met her neck, her tongue lapping sensuously against the golden, silky skin. "But you know, my new love," the Russian's voice started to turn cold and a little distant, "when we go back to your Master's suite, it will be like it was before."

Dani's pulse started to race as she began recalling everything that had happened to her over the past two and a half days; from being seduced by Alan and publicly exposed on the street and to then being forced backstage at the conference into sucking the long hard organ an electrician's helper. For a brief moment, she thought lovingly about the black stagehand's beautiful cock -- the stranger she was forced to suck off, before being given to be used by his Sales Managers as their own personal "fucktoy."

Sasha felt the heat emanating from the blonde's lithe, centerfold-quality body immediately. She pushed Dani away and looked closely into her eyes. Her lips turned up in a smile…but it didn't reach her own lust-filled eyes. "It seems you don't mind that thought, my darling little slut." Her long, polished fingernails found one of Dani's swollen nipples; she pinched it between her fingers and pulled it away from Dani's breast, stretching the pale flesh as she squeezed the dark pink bud.

Dani gasped at the sudden pain -- she could only stare at the other woman with a renewed sense of lustful urgency as her tongue wiped unconsciously across her open lips. It was true -- Dani knew it the moment the thought escaped Sasha's seductive mouth. Every fraction of a second that Sasha's fingers pinched and pulled Dani's already tortured flesh caused the young, married lawyer's vaginal walls to secrete more of her tangy girl-juice. This pungent aroma only pushed Sasha further, as though Dani's body was 'egging her on' to punish her new lover even more.

While Sasha's beautifully manicured fingernails brought even more of the exquisite pain to the gorgeous blonde's nipples, Dani's face and body flushed a deep red as her mind fixated on the events of the previous evening. It started with the total and utter humiliation she felt when she was brought to a private suite in their hotel to a very special private party, to serve her honored law school professors and other leading members of Boston's top legal firms. She had appeared before that very powerful and respected group of men dressed like a true slut, semi-naked and looking very available. Images of her father looking at her with undisguised lust clouded her mind. Finally, she remembered the Judge. And once again her pussy started to flood.

Every single thing about that impossible man both repulsed and excited her beyond anything she'd ever experienced before. His total disregard for her, personally and professionally, resulted in the worst mental and physical humiliation she had ever known. As the single most powerful, independent lawyer in the Commonwealth, he stood in front of the equally honored (if not quite so powerful) brothers of this secret fraternity, and spoke freely of her corporate dealings, stock and money issues that should have been private, revealing secrets that should have remained unknown. If the total lack of professional respect and courtesy weren't shameful enough, he then proved to her exactly how insignificant she was. Again, in front of all of them, he brutalized her…he virtually raped her anally -- taking her as hard and strong and powerfully as the big, muscular alpha-male had ever fucked anyone. He had fucked her tight little ass so furiously he tore her flesh and made her bleed. And if that wasn't enough, after he ejaculated deep in her torn bowels, he pulled his massive prick out of her ass and made her describe what his cock looked like before he made her suck it clean. She suddenly felt the same throbbing deep in her core as she did the night before when he made her lick his shit and blood and cum-covered cock clean in front of the men who could influence the rest of her professional life. She had felt like the ultimate slut -- and she loved every painful and shameful moment of her debasement.

It was, without a doubt, the best sex she'd ever had. Dani had been so turned on that she was thrilled when he demanded that she continue to service him in the future. And just thinking about it was bringing Dani right back to the edge when

SMACK!!! Sasha's hand slapped the side of the stretched-out breast, leaving her fingers outlined in red against the pale flesh.

Before Dani could scream in a combination of pain and supreme pleasure, the Russian woman's mouth covered hers in a kiss for the ages. Sasha found the back of her little pleasure toy's head and grabbed a fistful of her fine, blonde hair in each hand. Their tongues fought as each one tried to devour the other. Sasha worked her left knee between Dani's legs as she used the blonde's hair to guide her onto her back. Their kisses turned into tiny bites and nips as their moist, excited pussies rubbed against each other's thighs. Sasha used her previous experience to build herself to a very exciting climax, her satiated cunt leaving a liquid calling card on Dani's thigh. The Sales Manager pulled away from her, leaving Dani right on the edge of a great climax herself. The corporate officer whimpered as Sasha jerked her hand away from her unsatisfied pussy.

"You will not climax, slave."

SMACK!!!

Sasha brought her hand, palm down, flat on Dani's slick, puffy mound. "Last night was lovely, dear," her loving tone had changed into a sneer, "but this is a new day - today, you are now back in your proper place. Understand?" Dani lowered her eyes, secretly thrilled that she had been denied the satisfaction she craved. It was the perfect way to resume her training with her Master, Alan. "Now follow me into the shower -- you can wash me and dry me. Then you may go back to Alan's suite down the hall -- he is expecting you."

Fifteen minutes later, Sasha was pushing a very beautiful but very naked young, blonde lawyer out of her hotel room and into the empty hallway. "You are already late, poor thing…you better not anger Alan any more than you have already." And Dani, knowing that if, in fact, she was seen by someone in the hallway, it would be of little regard after everything that she'd been through since meeting the dark, powerful, enigmatic man who had already turned her life inside out. Still, there was the illicit thrill of being absolutely naked in public that kept the soft, pink lining of Dani's vagina warm and very moist.

But despite her internal show of false bravado, the exposed corporate lawyer was more than a little nervous. As the door to Sasha's room shut behind her with a deafening click, Dani began living the nightmare that she had periodically as a school girl. Her breathing became shallow and fast and she thought she could almost hear her heart beating outside of her chest as she surveyed her immediate surroundings. For the moment she was alone -- but that could change any second. And that thought alone had her girl-juice starting to leak onto her firm, naked thigh. Alan's suite was at the other end of the hallway, close to one hundred feet away. There were only six rooms between Dani and Alan's doorway, but about half-way there was the elevator lobby for their floor. She could see the green and red lights ready to signal doors opening and people emerging.

Crouched down and leaning into the wall, the corporate officer had a sudden flash of insight -- she was not in this situation to be hiding like a frightened little girl -- the thrill was in getting caught. Her pussy grew wetter and her perky, rose-colored nipples became even longer and thicker as she slowly stood up and moved down the hallway towards Alan's suite. After taking just a few steps, Dani seemed to start floating outside of her own skin -- much like the feeling she had during the party the previous evening. She smiled as she watched herself walk proudly and unashamed down the hotel corridor. She observed with great interest when she saw the elevator light start to flash only twenty feet ahead of her. The bell rang and the middle door opened just as the naked lawyer passed by, her eyes to the front.

"Oh, dude…do you see what I see?" Dani's heart started to beat faster as a young sounding voice with a light Hispanic accent reached her red, flushed ears.

"Don't run away so fast, chica," a slightly older, more heavily accented voice commanded her. Hurried footsteps surrounded her and she gasped when she felt their hands on her back and at her elbows. Their touch sent electric waves through her flesh and her entire body turned into an erogenous play-toy. While they really didn't force her, they surely guided the still-silent blonde into a tiny alcove in the hallway, spinning her around and pressing her back into the wall.

Dani didn't say a word; she could only moan as their rough, callused hands stroked her uncovered torso. She looked back and forth from one to the other, wanting to burn their faces into her memory -- these strangers who were starting her down a path that would be making her cum so hard. They seemed to have the look of the ancient Mayans -- long, angular faces and flat cheeks. But while the younger man was good-looking, she found the pock-marked older man hard and ugly and yet insanely appealing to her at that moment. Her desire only grew as both men began pinching her nipples and the ugly one stuck a thick, padded finger through her dripping slit and into her sodden cunt. His thumb found her tiny, hooded clit and he circled it roughly as he finger- fucked the naked, suburban wife and brought her closer and closer to climax.

"Look at this slut's body…have you ever seen anything like her before?" Dani's eyes closed as a cosmic laser light show started playing on the back of her eyelids and the electric energy racing along every single nerve started buzzing and quivering deep in her core. Her breathing got faster and shallower as both men pulled roughly on her excited nipples, the younger man slapping her firm ass as his older companion now had two thick, calloused fingers inside her spasming cunt -- each one bringing her such pleasurable pain. The older man was almost shocked when Dani's pussy flooded in anticipation of her climax. "Jesus Christ, vaquero, it feels like she just fuckin' pissed on my hand! We got ourselves a real puta…a real whore."

Dani's flesh was on fire and she could barely stand against the wall on her own. She was so close to letting herself go completely; Sasha had brought her right up to this very same point and then denied her relief only a few minutes earlier. Now, she'd found herself forced out into the hallway naked and vulnerable, at the mercy of these two strangers who were ready to use her with no regard for her at all and she couldn't have been any more anxious and willing to be used or, more preferably, abused by them. She opened her eyes to have one last look at the unbelievably sexy, ugly older man and instead, found the amused eyes of CJ Park, the tall Korean member of Alan's team. Her sudden gasp alerted her seemingly friendly molesters to his presence behind them. When they turned towards him, they quickly lost all of their charm and appeal.

"What the fuck you looking at?" The older of the two advanced a step towards the tall, fit Korean. Out of nowhere, a hunting knife appeared in his hand and he started drawing small circles in the air. The younger man started to smile, his fingers squeezing Dani's naked nipple as he watched what he thought was a familiar show. But before either of them knew what happened, both men were on the ground and the knife was comfortably lodged in CJ's large hand.

He took Dani's hand and pulled her away from the alcove wall. Standing over the two downed men, CJ smiled at them. "You were right…she is a real whore." His arm snaked around her and his empty hand grabbed her breast and pulled hard enough to make Dani whimper in pain. "But she's my whore, boys. If you want her -- you gotta pay me."

The blonde lawyer couldn't believe what she was hearing -- the tall, trim Sales Manager knew that he was compromising her more than any of them had done before. They were in public, and he was advertising her as a prostitute. The Harvard-trained lawyer started shaking as she began to realize what might possibly happen. If any security personnel heard him, she could be brought before the bar and have her license taken away. CJ heard her gasp and felt her shiver in shame and fear and decided he had played with her enough in the hallway -- a corporate scandal was surely something none of them needed.

"Fuck it, fellas…you don't look like you could afford this cunt anyway." He grinned at the old man as he waved the knife around. "I think I'll keep this…feels good in my hand." He grabbed Dani by the elbow and walked her down the hallway until they were in front of Alan's door. Looking back down the hall, he wasn't surprised to find both men had vanished and he was laughing when Tami opened the door for them.

CJ moved Dani inside the doorway as quickly as he could; she was really only mildly surprised to see the red-headed junior associate standing behind the door totally naked. Still excited from her girl-on-girl experience with Sasha, the blonde looked at Tami in a new light and was amazed by her suddenly much stronger attraction to the sexy younger woman. Her eyes moved smoothly over Tami's perfect young body and Dani gasped silently as her gaze lingered on the sexy girl's swollen, extended nipples. At that moment, Dani wanted to fuck Tami endlessly. And as she started planning her mental seduction, she was totally shaken up as her protégé moved smoothly into CJ's arms, the two of them kissing and embracing like long lost lovers.

At first, the young blonde lawyer felt almost embarrassed, like she was a voyeur invading the lovers' privacy. She felt her nipples start to grow thick and her pussy was swelling with desire as Tami started moaning around CJ's tongue. Then she was angry and jealous of the beautiful younger girl. She was supposed to be the special compensation, not Tami! Now completely frustrated and feeling very unwanted, Dani did the only thing she knew that would be proper under the circumstances -- she slipped gracefully to her knees and sat back on her heels, her arms clasped firmly behind her back and her chest thrust forward. From her slave position, she could listen to their conversation and hopefully learn why they were acting as they were.

From further back in the hallway, Alan Jacobs watched in wonder as his newest treasure proved her worth. He knew exactly what was going through Dani's mind -- the confusion, the jealousy, and the frustration were all working together to break her down another level. And her response? She assumed a position that would make her virtually invisible in order to gather more information. He smiled to himself; everything was moving along exactly as he'd planned.

Sasha had called the moment she closed her door, leaving Dani completely naked and exposed in the hotel corridor. That prompted Alan's call to his old friend, Pedro Martinez, who had been waiting in the lobby with his son, Pedro Jr., and he told him that their "target" was in the hallway. Finally, he called CJ and got him started down the stairwell that would bring him unnoticed to the small alcove where he would end that scene and bring Dani back "safely" to the suite. Alan's smile lingered as he watched the rest of his little drama play out while he thought about the night before.

Shortly after James had escorted Dani to the fraternity party, Alan began setting the stage for her return the next day. Never a man to waste a synergistic moment, he knew that one day soon Daniella would thank him for taking this opportunity to teach Tami some invaluable lessons at the same time he continued to train his real protégé. And so he began, as he'd promised CJ earlier, by 'giving' Tami to his tall Korean manager. The bright and beautiful and still innocent redhead was seduced immediately by the handsome Asian's many skills and his totally faultless physical charms. He was everything her college boyfriend could never be and when he finally made love to her (that was certainly the way she would always remember it), it ended with the best climax the young girl had ever experienced -- sensual and hot, the romantic explosions he delivered with his fingers and mouth at first, and then later with his stiff, gracefully curved erection lifted her into a different realm. The loving softness he employed was the stuff of a young girl's fantasies, so much better than the harsh climaxes brought on by her fingers or a vibrator when she fantasized about power and sex. CJ made her feel beautiful and desirable and she loved him for that.

Several hours later CJ let the hot, young redhead reciprocate by sucking him until he was hard again, and then Tami straddled his slim hips, and lowered her tight, wet pussy over him until his head poked into her little sex hole. She slid up and down his long, curved cock, feeling every vein along his shaft rub her tight pussy walls over and over until she came again, now the second time she had ever climaxed on a cock. Rolling off of him, Tami took his dark cock-head back into her mouth and sucked him while wrapping her tongue around the ridge of his corona until she felt him expand and throb inside her, and then finally the hot jet of his semen splashing the back of her throat. She had never done anything so sensual and she never wanted it to end as she kept his softening organ in her mouth as long as he allowed. When he finally withdrew completely, the supremely satisfied redhead turned over and fell instantly asleep.

Moments later, as per Alan's plan, CJ rose, dressed and left the suite, returning to his own room for some uninterrupted sleep. As he left the bedroom, the Playgirl -- quality Californian brothers entered and took their places on the bed, sandwiching the sleeping beauty between their naked bodies as they fell asleep. It was hours later when they all awoke.

Tami was first, her eyes fluttering in the morning light. She felt trapped, pressed down into the soft mattress, thinking that CJ had fallen asleep on top of her. The very thought caused her to shiver with delight as she remembered the fantastic way they'd made love the night before. So she was more than a little surprised when she was finally able to focus and found herself staring into James' handsome, sleeping face. She gasped so softly, afraid to wake him, as her eyes started sweeping across the bed. Looking down, she saw his hand covering her right breast and his leg draped across her right thigh. She gasped again, louder this time, as her eyes kept moving to her left and she found his older brother Paul asleep, too, nestled against her left shoulder, his left hand cupping her recently fucked pussy.