Dani's New Life Ch. 08b

Story Info
CJ finally gets his turn with Dani.
3.6k words
4.29
22.6k
2

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 03/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(If you haven't already, please read Dani's New Life -- Parts 1, 2, 3, 4a, 4b, 5, 6, 7, and 8A. This will make much more sense if you do...)

*

Having dried off after her memorable shower with Tami, her twenty-three year-old lover and protégé, Dani Evans, the twenty-eight year-old Harvard-educated lawyer, Chief Legal Counsel and Corporate Vice President of a very successful software company, dressed in the tight blue jeans and T-shirt that her Master, Alan Jacobs, had left out for her on his bed. She smiled as her face flushed red at the realization that there was no underwear in sight. Slipping on a simple pair of flat sandals, she walked into the living room of Alan's hotel suite.

Finding the fresh sushi and green tea Alan had mentioned earlier, she started to eat. If this night was going to be anything like the previous nights, she wasn't sure when the opportunity for nourishment would come again. After taking a few pieces of raw yellowfish on rice with some of the bitter, hot green tea, the beautiful blonde with the centerfold-quality figure was startled by the sudden appearance of CJ Park.

The tall, slim Korean Sales Manager stood quietly watching the married, suburban lawyer whose life had been turned upside down over the past few days. And she observed him just as discretely as she thoughtfully chewed her light meal. He was, she thought, the most handsome member of Alan's staff -- a heady distinction as the men who worked for her Master were all exceptionally good looking. And even though he did not possess the imposing musculature of Tony Renaldi or the physical presence of the Duncan brothers, he seemed to radiate a quiet strength and internal power far surpassing the others. Dani shuddered as she lowered her eyes in his presence, remembering what Alan had said about his performance with Tami the night before.

"It is a good thing that you look down, slut. Tonight especially, you need to know your proper place." His voice was soft but filled with tremendous force. "Finish your tea, Ms. Evans. It's almost time for us to be leaving." Dani sipped the rest of the steaming hot tea from the delicate ceramic cup and rose gracefully from the couch.

"Do I have time to brush my teeth, Sir?" She was already moving towards the bathroom when he answered.

"Do not worry about that. Believe me," he smiled ruefully, "you will have the sweetest breath of all of us tonight but it hardly matters. No one will be kissing your pretty lips, Counselor." The tall, lanky Asian reached his hand out to take hers and with surprising strength pulled her back in front of him; one quick maneuver with his fingers on her wrist brought her swiftly to her knees in front of him. "Unzip me -- put me in your mouth and open your throat, Ms. Evans. Alan has made me wait for my special compensation until all the others have had you -- I'm not waiting any longer." Dani's heart started beating even faster as CJ referred to the title Alan had given her the night they first met. It still made the Corporate VP feel faint when she thought about being used as nothing more than a sex-toy and slut, her three holes given away by her Master and used as extra incentive for a job well done.

SMACK!!!!

CJ's flat palm landed squarely across Dani's cheek, shocking the blonde lawyer who opened her mouth in immediate agony. And as she did, the tall, powerful Korean held his hand in position to do it again. "You were told to do something, you useless whore. You'd better improve your reaction time if you want to be able to appear in public tomorrow, understand?" The flat, unemotional tone of his voice was more frightening than his upraised hand. Without any delay, Dani pulled his zipper down and extracted his semi-erect organ. As quickly as she could, she sucked the swelling cockhead between her lips and drew the rest of his shaft into her open and very willing mouth.

Unlike Alan's fairly straight member and Tony's thick hard-on with a slight downward shape, CJ's penis grew erect with a beautifully classic upward curve. And while it was perfectly shaped for stimulating a woman's G-spot while fucking, it made an "on your knees" blowjob quite uncomfortable for the giver. But Dani learned quickly enough that was her problem, not his. Taking her head between his powerful hands, the slim Asian Sales Manager pulled her to his flat stomach, forcing his curved fuck-stick into her throat causing the beautiful blonde to gag and spit her saliva all over his cock and balls.

"That's right, fuckpig." His voice was as flat as ever and Dani was starting to realize what Alan meant in his earlier comments. "To Asian men, especially Korean men, gagging you means we are starting to enjoy ourselves. We like to hear that -- it only spurs us on to more." After thrusting painfully and repeatedly into the Corporate VP's throat, CJ clamped his steel-like fingers around her head and held her face against his flat stomach, his up-turned cock doing everything it could to re-shape her esophagus.

Tears were running down the beautiful blonde's cheeks as she tried desperately to breathe, her body shaking and her pulse going wild. Then, without warning, the Harvard-trained lawyer felt pain like she had never felt before.

"AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH...MMMNNNNPH...OWWWWWWWE"

Dani was screaming in agony around the cock lodged deep in her throat as CJ's hands pulled her hair so hard she thought he would rip it right out of her head. When her screams drained the remaining air from her lungs, her Korean Master let her head move just enough to pull his engorged penis out of her mouth. He shook his head as she struggled to take in all the air she could before he thrust himself back in up to his large imposing ball sac.

"Please, Ms. Evans, I would like to feel your tongue massage my balls." She was shaking almost uncontrollably as she fought to push her tongue out from between her lips and lick his scrotum before he pulled her hair so brutally again. His cock kept sliding around inside her, trying its best to prevent her from doing as he asked. But her focus was clear enough and she succeeded before he hurt her any further. And at almost the very second the tip of her tongue ran over his sensitive sac, CJ grunted one time and then with one hand wrapped in her long, blonde hair and the other pressing her head to his belly, he flooded the married mouth he occupied with rope after rope of his thick salty cum, relishing the sexual release almost as much as he enjoyed the tears he felt falling against his hard flesh.

Finally, when the last surge of his climax ended, he used the hand in Dani's hair to pull her red, flushed face away and with his other hand he slapped her cheeks with his still-thick cock until he let her fall to the carpet, weeping softly from the pain and humiliation that came with being used with such complete disregard.

Only a few seconds passed before her mind cleared and she realized she was not finished. Rising back to her knees before him, she turned her face up to his. "Sir, may your slut please clean you?"

As CJ nodded with a little grin, Dani took his semen and saliva-covered cock in hand and started licking and sucking and kissing it like it was the most precious thing she had ever encountered. And as she cleaned him so lovingly, the awful pain of moments before was turned into a dull ache that brought a surprising warmth between her legs. And that turned her cleaning job into a prelude for more sex, but the Korean wasn't about to let her turn the situation into something she could control. He yanked himself away and put his prick back into his pants. "Go wash your face -- you look like a back alley whore, Madame Vice President. I don't want you looking like trash when we walk out of here." Between his denial of her implied invitation for more sex and the utter contempt his voice portrayed, Dani was almost on the verge of climax herself.

Twenty minutes later, after a wild cab ride to Harvard Ave in Allston, CJ hustled the T-shirt and jeans-clad beauty into a small store with Korean writing all over the windows. The shop was empty save for a beautiful Korean woman who was obviously waiting for their arrival. As soon as they were inside, she shut and locked the door. Turning to CJ, she spoke softly and respectfully in Korean.

"You are right, Mr. Park," she said. "She is indeed a beautiful woman. I have just the outfit for her." The exquisite Asian woman bowed her head slightly and spoke softly and melodically, "I hope it pleases you, sir."

"I hope so, too. Go get it -- I have no time to waste." His tone was sharp and abrupt and took Dani by surprise. He turned to his blonde slut and in English asked her shoe size. The Korean girl left immediately for the stockroom upon hearing Dani's answer.

It was just after 8:00PM on that warm late-Spring day and although the windows were covered in Korean writing and small posters, they let in enough light to see clearly inside the store. The Oriental curios caught Dani's attention and she started to pick one up from a nearby shelf, not noticing either CJ's expression or the movement of his hand inside his suit coat. It was a small, nicely painted Buddha image and she was surprised when she turned it over and found a $5 price sticker on the bottom. He pulled a small silver tube out of his pocket and gave it a slight flick with his wrist. It telescoped out to a length of just over three feet and as thin as an old-style car radio antenna. He tapped Dani gently on the shoulder and she turned to him immediately. "Unless you want to go to the party with bleeding welts on your back, you will stop shopping like a suburban mommy, whore. We are already late so..."

WHACK!!!

He slapped the metal whip across her jeans-covered ass causing her to jump away from the shelf and drop the small ceramic statue. Dani was completely shocked and embarrassed by her lack of control and started apologizing to the slim, handsome man. He dismissed her with a slight wave of his hand.

"It was hers," he said, nodding towards the stockroom door. "You can tell her you're sorry when she returns. But now, Counselor, get out of those clothes...I already said we were in a hurry. Are you that stupid?"

Dani was blushing from his critical comment. They both knew she was a brilliant woman and his insult only made her cunt start to moisten from the humiliation he was inflicting on her. She started to look around the storefront for a dressing room when

WHACK!!! WHACK!!!

CJ laid the thin metal tube sharply over her firm, round ass. The warmth of the blows spread deeply into Dani's sex and she turned to him, the man who had been hurting her both physically and mentally for the last hour, and almost climaxed just from looking at the handsome face turned into a mask of hard cruelty.

CJ had seen the expression on Dani's face several times before and recognized that she was slipping into a lust-filled sub-space and decided to play with her some more.

"Right here, you stupid slut." He dragged her until she stood facing the street, only four or five feet back from the big store window -- close enough to see the expressions on the faces of the people walking by. "Strip -- NOW!"

Trembling with both shame and desire, the beautiful blonde lawyer quickly did his bidding -- first lifting her white T-shirt over her head and then struggling out of the skin-tight jeans that covered her lower half. Standing naked and exposed to passers-by, Dani's breathing became fast and shallow and her sex was started to drip her nectar down her hard, shapely thighs. Her skin was flushed and her erect nipples ached for attention; they were soon rewarded by the stares of two young Asian men who happened by at just the right time. She was so close to achieving her release when the young Korean woman emerged from the back with several small, colorful items in one hand and a shoe box in the other. As soon as she saw the small Buddha image in pieces on the floor, she put the items in her hands down and rushed to Dani's side, screaming at the naked blonde in Korean, but making her meaning perfectly clear to the married, suburban lawyer.

Possessing much greater strength than anyone would have imagined, the shopkeeper pushed Dani down to the floor, flat on her back, and started to straddle her face. Before she lost sight completely, one glance towards the window confirmed the two boys were still there and watching even more closely than before. The woman was still shrieking as she raised her miniskirt up to her waist and pulled her little cotton bikini-style panties to the side. Dani started to scream back as the Korean girl used both hands to pull her hair as hard as CJ had done earlier and forced Dani's mouth to her tiny, shaved pussy. The young woman screamed one more time and Dani heard CJ's soft laugh as a stream of hot, steaming piss splashed over her face and into her mouth.

The Corporate Vice President could not hold back her own powerful climax as she swallowed the bitter yellow liquid filling her mouth while listening to the obscene comments from the two young men looking through the window and directly into her soul -- staring at her degradation - from the outside. As the last rattles of her orgasm shook her centerfold body, CJ was wiping her face with a handkerchief as he roughly helped her to her feet.

More than anything else, Dani was surprised by the smile now plastered across the shop owner's face. She would come to learn about CJ's people and how they preferred to resolve conflict immediately rather than letting it simmer. The woman spoke to her like they were long-time friends.

"This outfit is the colors of Korean flag," she said as she gave Dani a skimpy red halter top that did little to hide the shape and size of her firm, round breasts. Taking a quick look in the mirror, she saw her hard, pointy nipples pushing the light-weight cloth out in distinct bumps. A glance towards the windows (did she want them to see everything?) confirmed that her two original admirers were still staring at her -- along with three others now crowding the glass for a better view. Her climax came back with little "aftershocks" as she managed to turn herself more directly towards her fans on the sidewalk, only her breasts covered and the rest of her perfect body exposed for their pleasure.

The beautiful Korean girl flipped her long, thick hair to one side as she sank to her knees in front of Dani and spread her legs by pressing the insides of Dani's thighs. She looped a thin gold belt low across the lawyer's hips and fastened it with a clasp that rested just beneath Dani's navel. Then reaching between the lawyer's firm, shapely legs, she brushed the back of her hand against Dani's dripping slit before finding a matching gold chain hanging down from the back and drawing it up tight between Dani's ass cheeks and then laying it between her slick labia before attaching it to the front clasp of the chain belt with a small gold padlock.

The blonde lawyer started moaning as the men in the window began shouting about the "naked whore" inside the curio shop. At the same time, she felt her outfitter's fingers all over her wet, slick pussy. The young Asian woman was sliding the chain across Dani's swollen, throbbing clit driving the half-naked girl towards another major climax when she used her sharp, inch-long fingernails to dig into the creases on both sides of Dani's pubic mound until the scratches were deep enough to draw the faintest trace of blood. Dani screamed once again as the combination of pain and pleasure caused yet another powerful orgasm to rip through her entire being. Then out of nowhere, she heard a faint whistling through the air and

WHACK!!!

CJ cracked his thin silver baton against Dani's naked ass, making her scream again as he prolonged her climax by holding her even closer to the window and her admiring audience. "We don't have time for this," he told his Korean friend. "Finish dressing her so we can go -- I promise to bring her back to you sometime for you to use as you wish."

Satisfied with his promise, the beautiful Korean grabbed the other tiny scrap of material -- this one a royal blue micro-miniskirt -- and lifted it up Dani's athletic legs until it rested several inches below the gold chain belt. If she'd had any pubic curls in front they would have been exposed and in back a good inch-and-a-half of her butt crack was on display. Finally, she took a pair of strappy white sandals with a 4" heel out of the shoebox, slipped them onto Dani's feet and buckled the thin straps around her trim ankles. As soon as she was done, CJ grabbed Dani's hand and started towards the door.

"Please, Sir, my face...may I wash? It's still dirty from...uhm, you know..."

Before CJ could answer, the beautiful Korean girl spoke one more time. "If any of men at Kaesang Party say anything, you tell them you smell of Lilly Lee's pee." She giggled softly. "Maybe they even give you extra big tip if you let them lick your face!"

Out on the sidewalk, CJ moved them through the crowd that had gathered to watch through the storefront window and down the street about fifty yards before they turned into another door. Dani recognized the distinct aromas of a Korean Barbeque restaurant and her stomach started growling out loud as they climbed a steep stairway just beyond the entrance to the main dining room. Minutes later, CJ knocked discretely on a closed wooden door and they were admitted into a dark, smoky room.

Ducking under the curved top of an archway just beyond the door, Dani stepped through into a most unlikely setting. Under soft, hidden indirect lights, she was taken aback by the sophistication and elegance of the room and its furnishings. Couches and chairs of soft gray leather and black ottomans were grouped around several small tables lining the walls of a room that was much larger than she'd originally thought. In the middle, there was a long black lacquer-top table, four feet wide and almost twenty feet long...resting only about twelve inches above the carpet-covered floor. She was momentarily confused by strange, low table and the lack of seating until she realized that there was space for legs under the flat top. With the monochromatic modern art adorning the wall, the room resembled an exclusive Manhattan club much more than a place over a restaurant in a 'not so great' part of town.

There were twenty-two other people in the room when Dani and CJ arrived. Most were perched on the chairs and couches, a few standing, but all with drinks in their hands. Eleven men and an equal number of women, all Korean. The women seemed to be in their early twenties -- very fit, very beautiful. Some were dressed in traditional Korean garb of long full dresses but most were wearing short, tight outfits -- dresses and skirts with blouses that were just a bit too short and too tight to be worn at the office, or at a neighborhood party.

The men ranged (as best she could tell) from twenty-five to fifty-five, all combinations of body types, most of them around five feet-eight inches tall. They were dressed in suits as well-tailored as CJ's and most of their flat cheeks led to hairless faces dominated by black eyes and cruel smiles. Dani's breath started getting shallower and faster as she realized those eyes were glaring directly at her! When she grew aware of CJ's grasp tightening around her upper arm, her pussy started to lubricate in anticipation.

Her escort and Master was speaking Korean leaving Dani free to look at the people looking at her. She knew that they were, behind their sophisticated styles, as brutally fierce as they were naturally beautiful. The attraction she felt was overwhelming and growing stronger by the minute. As much as she loved submitting to African American men, she felt that was a simple biological imperative -- Black men, especially men like the electrician behind the stage at the hotel, were simply the most physically superior and dominant of the races. It was a primordial racism, she supposed, but she could not deny the feelings of arousal the image brought.

12