Dani's New Life Ch. 08d

Story Info
Tami learns what it means to be Alan's slut.
12.1k words
4.43
40.7k
7

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 03/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(If you haven't already, please read Dani's New Life -- Parts 1, 2, 3, 4a, 4b, 5, 6, 7, 8A, 8B and 8C. This will make much more sense if you do...)

*

At just about the same time that Dani was being exposed to passers-by through the large plate-glass window of the Korean store on Harvard Ave. in Allston, her gorgeous twenty-three year old protégé was finishing her make-up before meeting her new boss and Master, Alan Jacobs, the new Sales Director for her cousin's software company. After her amazing shower and D/s session, first with Dani and then Alan just a little while earlier, her boss had told her to get dressed to go clubbing with him.

She spent more time than usual getting her slightly slutty make-up done perfectly, highlighting her lustrous, curly red hair, her pale freckled skin, and her ice-blue eyes. When she was finally satisfied with the erotic and seductive slut looking back at her in the mirror, she moved to the dresser and pulled out a pair of smoky gray thigh-high stockings and a very sheer 'barely there' matching thong. She couldn't get over the way it fit her -- snug against her vulva, it wasn't even big enough to cover the blushing pink hood over her love button. Remembering the last time she wore it for her cousin, the CEO, nothing could stop her fingers as she rolled the hosiery up her legs and she brushed her long, polished nails over her smooth mound and around her little hooded clit, wondering what her sexy boss had planned for the night.

Tami turned away from the mirror and bent over to step into her tiny panties. As she pulled them up her fit and trim athletic legs, she looked back at the mirror to admire the curve of her hard, round ass. As her thoughts became increasingly erotic, she arched her back and lifted her beautiful butt and thought about the times her strong, handsome cousin kissed her and licked her from behind as she held herself against a large round tree in their secret place in the woods behind her home. She wanted desperately to get herself off and started to bring a finger to her cunt when she heard a knock at the door. She immediately said she would be right out, pulled the thong snug against her shaven sex and lifted the side strings over her gently flared hips.

She reached into the closet for one of her favorite outfits, a Vera Wang black halter mini-dress with dazzling silver threaded highlights sewn into the very transparent weave. The halter tied behind her neck and two inverted "V" shapes covered most of her breasts, leaving the inner cleavage and the outsides very visible. The deep décolletage met the top of the skirt just below her navel and the lower hem barely covered the tops of her stockings. Three inch heeled black strappy sandals and a blue sapphire pendant completed her look. She left the bedroom and walked quickly to the living room hoping Alan wasn't too displeased by her tardiness.

He was leaning against the bar a glass of his favorite single malt scotch in his hand. Tami almost lost her breath as he turned to look at her. Dressed in a form-hugging black silk shirt and perfectly tailored black lightweight Italian wool trousers, his silver hair, tanned face and ice-blue eyes (the same as her own) made him the ideal walking wet dream for a young, sophisticated woman. She felt a magnetic pull coming from him as he ran his gaze up and down her flawless physique. She moved closer, hardly breathing until she stood only a foot away from his unyielding stare. He turned his finger in a circle as he sipped more whiskey and she twirled slowly and gracefully for her Master. When she faced him again, she felt her tight little twenty-three year old pussy start to quiver and moisten with her delicate and delicious girl-juice.

In the past several days, Tami had gone from being the assistant to her cousin (the CEO) Sean Anderson's secretary to becoming the Personal Assistant to Alan Jacobs, the new Director of Marketing. She had gone from being an "ice princess" in public (so no one would ever connect her in a scandalous way to her cousin) who had only slept with two men in her life to fucking the men on Alan's staff and she had done even more with Alan himself. She had even made love with her best friend Dani -- and used her in such a brutal and degrading way in front of him before she suffered the same fate at his hands.

But that night, at that particular time, it was the first time Tami and her boss, her Master, were truly alone. She was nervous and excited, frightened and incredibly aroused all at the same time. She could smell her own excitement building and that only turned her on even more.

His eyes remained neutral, calm and in control. It was difficult for the fifty-something executive to stay in such an apparently cold and disinterested state. In his mind's eye he was still picturing her in the shower with Dani and then on her knees before him. If it was truly possible, against all odds, he may have found the two hottest, brightest and sexually open women he had ever known. And although he already sensed his connection to the blonde lawyer was going to last a very long time, he was beginning to have similar feelings about the beautiful redhead smelling of sex and submission standing before him.

He put his glass down on the bar and stood straight in front of his hot, sexy, and very young PA. With her three-inch heels on, he stood another three or four inches above her and looked down into eyes eerily like his own. "Don't make me call you or knock on your door again, Red." His voice was flat, passionless. "Understand?"

Tami nodded, confused that he hadn't commented on her appearance. "Yes, Master."

"Why aren't you in position number one, slut?" Alan reached his hand around to his back pocket and extracted a six-inch long leather crop. He stood there and slapped the crop against the side of his thigh as he stared down at her.

Her heart jumped into her throat as she realized that her evening couldn't have started any worse. She was not impressing her boss and she had done nothing to show that Dani was a good teacher and mentor. The bright, ambitious business school graduate realized she had to step up her game immediately. So with all her natural athletic grace Tami dropped slowly to the floor, her arms and legs moving in perfect synchronicity as she came to rest in faultless position. Alan had to move out of her line of sight -- he didn't want her to see the look of awe and amazement that crossed his face as he witnessed her pure erotically poetic movements.

She felt his fingers on the back of her neck as he approached her from behind and unlocked the clasp holding her sapphire pendant. He removed it and walked quickly behind the bar while Tami remained on her knees. He slid a small drawer open and dropped her necklace inside. He opened another drawer and took out a black velvet-covered box about two inches across and six inches long. He walked back to where she was on her knees and this time he knelt next to her. He moved the box in front of her downward cast eyes and opened it for her. The gorgeous redhead almost climaxed as her eyes took in the surprise gift in front of her. Inside was a black patent leather collar with a silver ring in the middle flanked by two "S"'s crafted in small diamonds.

"We are not going to the Prom tonight, Red. I think this will be much more in style where we're going after dinner. But why wait, right? Let's put it on you now...it might be amusing to see if anyone guesses what this might be." Alan took the collar out of the box and moved behind the perfectly posed slut-in-training. He fitted the black band around her neck, checking to make sure the shiny ring and the diamonds were centered correctly, and then locked the clasp which held it firmly against her smooth skin. He backed away and told her to stand and walk to the mirror on the wall.

Tami's eyes locked onto the stunning piece of jewelry around her neck. As she realized that anyone in the kinds of restaurants and clubs that Alan frequented would know exactly what the S's meant, hot blood surged through her body -- her nipples grew long and hard and her face and chest flushed a deep crimson. Alan stood back watching her reaction; when he smelled her excitement in the air he moved behind her and stared into the mirror along with her. His palms smoothed over the material covering her firm, round breasts and then his fingers and thumbs pulled on the engorged tips. She moaned as her knees began to buckle -- the pain and the pleasure mingling in her flesh and in her mind.

"Tell me what the S's stand for, Red." She could hear the subtle smirk in his voice and for the first time since she came across Alan and Dani in the backstage portion of the hotel auditorium a day earlier, she felt unsure and afraid.

"Master?" She raised her ice-blue eyes to his in the mirror. "Aaaaaggghhh!"

This time her knees almost collapsed as his fingers pulled and twisted both her nipples until it felt like he was pulling her tits right off her chest.

"We never answer a question with a question, do we?" She didn't understand -- his voice was like a favorite teacher, all warm and gentle and yet no one had ever inflicted this kind of pain on her young, perfect body. Trying as hard as she could, Tami controlled her breathing enough to try to speak.

"No, Master. I am sorry, Master." He kept pulling and twisting her ultra-sensitive buds as he waited for her response and the pain seemed to grow exponentially with every passing second. "Uhm..slave, Master?" She could barely think -- his fingertips were like a vise. "Slave...and Slut, Master?" And like magic, the awful pain stopped and Alan slipped his hands under the material and gently massaged her tortured nipples.

"That's right, Red." His smile was so serene and his fingers transformed instantly from instruments of torture to a source of blessed relief as soon as she answered his question. "Right now that's exactly what you are, my slave and my slut. Tell me how that makes you feel, Tami." Alan's fingers started gently massaging the round, firm undersides of her perfect young tits, knowing the affect it would have after he was so hard on her engorged nipples.

"Oh, Master, it makes me feel...you make me feel...more than anything else...anxious to please you, Master." The hot, young redhead almost swooned from the breast massage her Master was giving her. Her breathing was getting fast and shallow and she thought she could feel drops of moisture seeping into her tiny, sheer panties. "Master," her words came out in a hoarse whisper, "your hands...your fingers...you are making me..." The words stopped as she tried to control her body's reaction to his experienced touch. "Please, Master, may I cum for you now? Please, Sir?"

She saw his wicked grin in the mirror as he withdrew his hands and smoothed her dress back into place. "I think not, my little slave-girl. I think I like having you right on the edge for now." Before stepping back, he pulled her still excited nipples one more time. "That alright with you, Red?"

She wasn't sure exactly where her words came from as she replied in her most submissive voice, "If it pleases you, Master." A quick glance back in the mirror let her see his slight smile. And although she didn't get what she craved at that moment, she found herself more than happy that her answer had so obviously pleased him. It was, she thought, very close to the way she felt whenever she made love with her cousin.

A short taxi ride found them in one of the finer hotels in the city and a fast elevator ride brought them to a well-known and exclusive Grill Room on the top floor. The Maître d' greeted them and led the striking couple to a booth facing a glass wall with a spectacular view of the city. "It's been too long since we've seen you here, Mr. Jacobs," he smiled as they sat down. "I don't think I've ever had the pleasure of seeing...your daughter?"

"This is Tami, John. We are celebrating her recent graduation from Business School and her new job," he replied, never dispelling the notion that the young girl was his daughter.

The tall, handsome host bent low at the waist and took Tami's hand, gently pressing his lips to the back side. "It is my pleasure, Miss." Tami watched his face carefully as his eyes locked on to the collar fastened tightly around her throat. "May I say," he smiled with a wink, "you have a very beautiful daughter...and she has exquisite taste in jewelry."

Tami's little pink pussy was getting wetter and wetter as the Maître d' hovered over her. She watched his eyes move from her throat to her chest and her nipples pushed her dress out even further. "Thank you, John," she purred like the little sex kitten she was, "my Daddy gave this to me earlier tonight." If she hadn't been so excited by her little role-play, she might have laughed. Instead, she decided to take it just a little further by leaning towards Alan and pressing her lips against his. Slightly shaken, the Maître d' moved away from the table saying he would send their waiter and the wine steward over immediately.

Dinner was delicious and the conversation was hot as they talked about what had transpired over the last few days. Neither of them corrected their servers when they referred to her as his daughter and in fact, had fun shocking them with behavior totally inappropriate for a daddy and his little girl. When their meal was over and the bill settled, John walked them to the elevator to say goodbye. As Alan slipped a bill into the host's palm and said goodbye, he let his hand move up from Tami's waist until it covered her left breast. "If Tami comes back with friends, please take good care of them, John. I'm sure she will make it worth your while." As the elevator door opened, Alan's fingers started pulling on her nipple making the sexy redhead moan into his shoulder. They left the Maître d' standing there with a shocked expression and unable to say a word as the good-looking couple stepped in and the door slid closed.

Laughing as the car descended, Alan brought Tami's mouth to his and he gave her a very un-daddy like kiss before whispering in her ear. "You never heard me say you were my daughter, Red. Why did you tell him you were?" Once again his fingers slipped under the halter of her dress and he pinched her nipple hard enough to bring tears to her beautiful blue eyes. "Never, never, never lie if there is no reason, slut. Understand?"

Standing in his arms, trying desperately not to cry out from the pain he was bringing her, Tami could only nod and mumble "Yes, Master...I understand." He immediately stopped the tiny torture and softly stroked the incredible curve of the underside of her tit like he'd done before. And the result was the same; chastised and repentant, she almost climaxed from the extreme pleasure she now felt -- both from his caress and his loving attention. When the car stopped and the door slid open at the lobby level, Alan took several steps with her before removing his hand in full view of everyone in sight. The young woman felt her flesh burning as she was manhandled in public, both embarrassed and excited at the same time as scores of people watched her being fondled and whispered loudly about the distinctive collar around her throat.

Another taxi ride took them past the docks and into an industrial park where they got out in front of a large multi-floor warehouse. As the cab sped away, Alan led them to a door on the side of the building where a very large, well-dressed black man stood underneath a solitary light. He took a long drag on his cigarette as he watched the couple approach. Alan could see him smile in recognition as they came closer. "Evening, Mr. J -- good to see you again. Been a while since you been back." His soft voice was a total contrast to his massive size and his warm greeting seemed very genuine. "Your other guests are already here -- should be in VIP #3 waiting on you and the lovely young lady." He paused and looked at Tami again. "And Mr. J, Mei Ling is taking care of the room tonight. I know you like that."

Alan already had a hundred dollar bill in his hand as he shook the doorman's oversized paw. "Good to be back, Edward. This delightful creature is Tami." He pulled the hot young girl under the light and before she knew what was happening, he gently slid the two halves of her halter top to the sides, exposing her firm perky tits to the night air and the doorman's wide-open eyes. Tami fought her natural inclination to cover herself and instead, let the warmth of the big man's eyes envelop her in a sublime sexual heat. "Tami, this is my old friend, Edward. Should you ever want to come back here, alone or with friends, he will take excellent care of you."

Her skin flushed as she stood exposed before him, their eyes meeting for a moment before his gaze shifted downward. Her breathing quickened as he reached out towards her, his thick, meaty fingers grazing her breasts as his thumbs gently rubbed circles around her hard, rose-colored nipples. He continued to play with her as he told her the club was open every night but Monday and he was always on the door. She grew more and more excited; the contrast of his dark fingers on her pale flesh was almost too sexy for words. After a minute, he took the black and silver material and covered her up before opening the door. "Nice necklace, little girl -- I like your taste in accessories." He reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a business card and handed it to her. It had the name of the club, The Warehouse, and the address printed on one side. The other had a hand-written phone number. "That's my cell, little girl. You can call me anytime you need help," he said and then his eyes got very dark. "But you better make sure you really need me before you call." When she looked up he was smiling again.

"We'll be here for a while, Edward," Alan continued, "come up for a drink when you go on break." The big man opened the door and over the sound of the electronic dance music, Tami told him it was her pleasure to meet him before she and Alan stepped inside.

The music was loud and the energy in the main room was amazing as people danced, drank and tried to talk. Looking over the crowd, Tami noticed that half of every couple seemed to be wearing a black choker just like her. Mostly it was the women, but she did notice that many of the men dancing or carrying drinks wore one as well. She also noted that as revealing and sexy as her dress was, she was outfitted very conservatively compared to many in the crowded club. A quick ride up in the industrial elevator brought them to the VIP level where they got out and made their way to a closed door with the number 3 on it. Alan opened it and guided his newest little pet through to an elegantly appointed room with several couches, chairs and tables surrounding a small hardwood dance floor. As the door closed behind them, the volume of the music dropped considerably and Tami felt a sense of relief and took a relaxed look around the room.

She was more than pleasantly surprised to find the rest of Alan's staff lounging comfortably, drinking and talking as they waited for their boss and his new PA to arrive and now looking at the late arrivals as they moved into the private lounge. Paul and Jimmy Duncan, the two brothers from southern California were relaxing on one of the couches while Tony Renaldi and Sasha were helping themselves to snacks from the coffee table in front of another couch. In one of the back corners of the room, a slim young man dressed in only tight black pants and a collar around his neck tended bar while a sexy, doll-like Chinese girl seemed to be supervising the refreshments laid out on a small buffet table. As soon as she saw Alan, she dropped a napkin she'd just folded onto the table and ran into his arms.