Danni's Gang Bang

Story Info
Danni learns the hard way.
2.8k words
4.13
238.2k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tony King
Tony King
934 Followers

Following the session in the car park where an unknown black guy fucked her from behind she became an insatiable slut. Every time I came home she’d be stretched out on the bed dressed like a whore playing with herself. We fucked like rabbits but still she demanded more.

“Was he really black?” she kept asking. “God, he was so big, are all black men that big?” Then she started looking at pictures of black cocks on the internet, printing them off and looking at them while she frigged herself. “Is that what you want,” I asked, “some big fucking black cock stuffing your cunt?” Danni put on that little girl lost expression. “Oh sweetie, I didn’t mean to upset you. I thought you liked watching me play the slut.” She got my cock out and was gently stroking it. “Didn’t you enjoy watching that old boy wank over my tits and then the guy in the car park, didn’t you like that?” My cock was so painfully stiff it answered the questions for me. She licked the tip and gave it the occasional suck. “Wouldn’t you love to see me dressed like a whore on my knees sucking a big black cock, huh, wouldn’t you like that Hon?” I came in great spurts across her face and mouth and a wicked grin spread across her face. “Guess that answers that then,” she said smugly.

I knew that unless I did something she would go behind my back so scouring the web I finally found a little known club in London specialising in the leather and fetish scene. Dressing Danni in the thigh high boots and leather under the nipple bra we set off to the club. Although I’d arranged membership by phone, I wasn’t sure what to expect when we got there. Wrapped in her long coat we knocked on the door. It opened slightly and a large black man asked politely if we were members. I gave him my temporary membership number and he led us inside. It was a very plush entrance hall with a cloakroom and a number of doors leading to other rooms. Another black guy appeared and asked if it was OK to search me. “Just a precaution,” he explained, “once we get to know you then it’s straight through.” He patted me down and then turned to Danni. “The coat Miss.” She looked from me to the doorman not sure what to do. “Sorry Miss, but I have to look under you coat.” Danni slowly opened the coat. “Huh-hmm. Barry, would you come over here please.” The other doorman joined his friend as they took in Danni’s near naked body. The two doormen looked at each other. “Concealed weapon?” He said looking at her smooth cunt. “Could be man, we better search her.”

They led us into a small anti chamber and asked Danni is she consented to a body search. “Hmm, two big strong men like you, a lady really doesn’t have any choice does she,” she purred, revelling in the situation. She let the coat drop to the floor and stood before them hand on hips dressed in thigh high black leather boots with a six inch heel and a black under the nipple bra that pushed her excited tits skyward. “Who’s first?” she asked. The two guys looked at each other and then at me. “Go ahead,” I said.

Barry, the bigger of the two started to play with her tits, his big lips doing there best to suck the whole tit into his mouth. Leroy started to undress, all the time staring at Danni’s shaven cunt. “Get her ready man, old Leroy Junior is ready to go.” Leroy Junior turned out to be at least ten inches of thick black meat. It stuck out in front of him like a club. “On your knees white bitch.” Barry guided her into position directly in front of Leroy’s swinging cock. He slapped it across her face a few times leaving a trail of pre cum across her skin. As it passed her mouth she poked her tongue out trying to capture the taste. “Oh don’t worry bitch, you gonna get to taste it OK.” She went to work on his cock like a real pro, licking and whimpering as she tried to get as much in her mouth as possible. “Oh fuck, she’s real good man,” Leroy said to Barry who was now kneeling beside them playing with her dangling tits. “Think it’s time to get me some white pussy,” Barry said standing up to undress.

I thought Leroy was big but Barry, he was fucking enormous. I couldn’t see how he could possible fit his massive cock into a cunt and was worried that Danni would see it and panic. As she continued to suck Leroy’s cock, Barry lay on his back under her and brought her cunt down on his mouth. She was in heaven as he licked and chewed on her lips and clitoris and was soon in the throes of a massive orgasm. She was also getting used to Leroy’s big cock and was partially deep throating him. “OK man, she’s ready,” Barry announced. Grabbing her hips, Barry guided her along his massive chest until she was perched over his cock. “Oh my God!” Danni was looking between her legs at the monster cock trying to enter her cunt. “Please no, I’ll never take it, please stop, I can’t ………,” Barry shushed her. “Just take it easy honey, it’ll fit. Ain’t found a lady yet that can’t take old Barry’s dick, you just take your time and slide down real slow.”

As if in a trance, Danni started the slow decent onto Barry’s cock. Both Leroy and I looked on in amazement as inch by inch it disappeared. Her hair clung to her forehead and the look of concentration and determination on her face was incredible. Every now and then she would pause, rise up until only the tip remained in and then lower herself down again. Barry was playing with her engorged nipples and whispering words of encouragement. “Yeah, that’s it baby, nice and easy, you nearly there girl, just a few more inches.” Danni told me later that if felt like the reverse of giving birth. Leroy started to finger her clit as she continued her slow decent causing her to cum several times. This of course helped and eventually with a look of absolute triumph she took the last inch up her cunt. “Jesus, I’ve done it, it’s all in, look, oh my God, I’ve never felt anything like it,” she said smiling up at me. Now she started to ride him in earnest, bouncing up and down on his big black cock while screaming obscenities. “Oh yes, oh fuck, it’s sooooo fucking big. Oh God, I just love it.” She was riding him so fast now her tits were bouncing wildly almost hitting her chin. She came again, a massive orgasm that left her limp and lying across Barry’s massive chest.

Leroy got behind them and started to caress her cunt and Barry’s balls. He was smearing cunt juice into her arse hole, gently probing it with his finger. Danni was kissing Barry while squirming around in complete ecstasy, his large cock buried to the hilt. Leroy now had one finger knuckle deep and after rotating it several times he introduced a second finger. “Hmmm,” was all Danni could say; her lips covered by Barry’s as there tongues fenced with each other. With two fingers now buried deep in her arse, both Barry and Leroy started to fuck her. Slowly at first with Barry simply jerking his hips while Leroy moved his fingers in and out, spiting on them occasionally to add to the lubrication. Danni started to moan loudly and was pushing back as Leroy pushed forward, his fingers now slipping easily in and out of her virgin hole. Kneeling over them he removed his fingers and replaced them with the tip of his cock, the leaking pre cum providing extra lubricant. “She gonna love this man,” he said to me, easing the first few inches into her.

“Oh fuck, oh God, oh fuck, fuck, fuck.” Danni was thrashing her head around wildly as Leroy continued to push forward. “Hehe, looks like old Leroy Jnr found a new home,” Barry laughed. With the tip of Barry’s cock nestling somewhere in her belly, Leroy grabbed her hips and drove forward until all ten inches disappeared. “Yes, oh yes, oh fuck, Jesus wept.” Danni was babbling incoherently as the two black doorman fucked her. Her eyes looked wild and distanced while her damp hair clung to her face. They set up a rhythm between them that just drove her wild. Without realising it I was now wanking my cock as I watched them ravage her. Leroy looked at me and then grabbing Danni’s hair he yanked her head back. “In her mouth man.” Standing over Barry’s head I grabbed Danni and steered her onto my cock. She grabbed my arse cheeks and just pulled me straight in, past her gag reflex and into her throat.

It was like she was possessed by a demon. She thrashed around on the two cocks whimpering and slobbering over my own cock which never left her mouth. Leroy had sweat pouring down his face as he pistoned his huge cock into her arse. Barry was grunting that he couldn’t hold out much longer and suddenly I just saw stars. A feeling of intense pain mixed with incredible pleasure shot through my balls and into my stomach as I unloaded into her throat. I grabbed her by the back of the head and pulled tight, forcing my cock into her. I’m surprised she didn’t pass out from lack of air as jet after jet shot through my cock and into her mouth. I felt her hands on my thighs desperately trying to push me off and released my hold. As my head cleared I could hear Barry grunting and saw that Leroy was holding her tight by the hips, his cock completely buried as he shot his load up her arse. I stood back and watched as Danni screamed that she was coming, fresh spunk running from her nose and mouth before finally collapsing onto Barry’s chest. Leroy pulled out with a loud plop and Barry rolled her to one side before getting up himself.

“Man, that’s the best one yet. She sure know how to fuck.” He gave Leroy a high five and started to get dressed. “He man, you enjoy the show?” Leroy asked, “You bet, it’s just a shame it’s all over so soon.” They looked at each other. “You game for more?” I indicated yes. “What about her?” We all looked down at Danni lying on the floor with her eyes closed. Her legs were slightly spread and she had spunk running from both holes and all round her face. “Well, she’s gone this far so fuck it, lets go for it.” “Whew, looks like we got us a live one. You hang on there, I’ll be back in a mo.”

As Barry left the room, Leroy and I helped Danni to her feet. “Well?” I asked, “Enjoy it?” She flung her arms round my neck and gave a big spunky kiss. “Boy, that was the greatest.” She was wearing a grin a mile long. “Think you can handle some more?” Her big eyes shot open wide. “You’re joking right?” Before I could answer Barry returned. “OK. This way.” We ushered Danni through the door back into reception, her coat was hung in the cloakroom. Wearing just her boots and bra and dripping with spunk she was led into the main bar area and across to the bar. It was very dark and it took a few minutes for our eyes to adjust. When they did I was gobsmacked. I guess there were about 30-40 people in the room, men and women, all dressed like something out of the Rocky Horror show. Girls with leather collars and corsets, guys wearing leather shorts with there cocks hanging out the front. Some were fully dressed while others had everything on display. Danni perched on a bar stool and looked round in amazement. “Here, drink this.” Barry handed us each a glass of what tasted like sweet wine and we drank eagerly. Within minutes my head was spinning.

A girl approached. She wore a leather corset with two holes cut out for her tits and a leather dog collar with spikes fastened round her neck. She looked like some sort of zombie with her white face, jet black hair and thick black make-up. A short black leather mini skirt left her stocking tops showing. Without saying a word she leaned forward and kissed Danni full on the lips. Danni was so taken aback she just sat there. We watched as the punk licked all the drying spunk from Danni’s face before licking down across her tits, stomach and finally her pussy where kneeling before her she forced Danni’s legs apart and buried her head in her cunt. Danni rested her elbows back on the bar and tilted her head back, enjoying the new sensations the girl was giving her. Other people began to gather round, some reached out and touched her tits while others kissed her. One guy dressed all in leather from head to toe stood behind the punk, unzipped himself and started to fuck her. As another girl kissed me I felt my flies being opened and a hand grab my prick. Soft lips closed over the end and a tongue started to play tricks round the rim. Breaking the kiss I looked down to find a young man sucking me off. The whole thing was so surreal, I felt like I was standing some way off just watching.

The punk and the guy fucking her seemed to disappear as hands lifted Danni onto the bar. She was sucking another black cock while others sucked her tits and played with her cunt. As I watched some girl shove a bottle of Bud up Danni’s cunt I exploded into the guy’s mouth. Hands spun me round, two girls and a guy were kissing me and licking my body. I was gently pushed to the floor and found myself staring at four large fleshy tits. I sucked at the nearest nipple and reached out for the others revelling in the orgy of tit flesh. Something hard was poking my cheek so I turned my head. The cock slid easily into my mouth as gentle pressure was placed on my head to take even more in. Some one was rubbing her tits into my back and some thing brushed across my arse sending shivers up my spine. Through the swirling bodies I caught a glimpse of Danni on all fours on the bar, a prick in each end and numerous hands playing with her body. Another mouth closed over my own cock making me realise that I was hard again. My senses were on complete overload, lost in a world of sexual frenzy and lust. Something penetrated my arse just as the cock in my mouth was pushed savagely down my throat as it exploded. I nearly passed out with the mixture of pleasure, pain and lack of oxygen.

I gasped for breath as the cock was withdrawn from my mouth and found myself face down on the floor. The burning sensation in my arse was incredible as my fuddled brain worked out that I was being fucked. When the guy came I screamed out, feeling his hot sperm burn into me. Tits, cunts and pricks all mingled together as I was fucked and sucked. I eventually found myself on the bar with my head between Dannis’ legs licking spunk from her dripping hole. A tongue was cleaning the spunk from my arse at the same time. It seemed her whole body was covered and the more I licked the more it dribbled out. I lost count of the number of times my arse was penetrated, or a cock exploded in my mouth, it all seemed to blend into one. I ended up sitting next to Danni, her head resting on my shoulder as she too tried to focus her mind. Leroy’s face appeared and gave us another drink before disappearing into the haze.

When I finally came round I was in the anti room again, Barry towering over me. “Hey man, welcome back.” He threw me a towel. “In there man, take a shower.” “W-w-where’s Danni?” “Right beside you man.” Danni was propped in the chair fast asleep. Her bra was long gone. Her hair was matted and streaks of dry cum covered her body. “Isn’t she having a shower too?” I asked. “No man, the dogs like it this way.”

DOGS?

Tony King
Tony King
934 Followers