Danny & Michelle Come Over

Story Info
Wife gets swapped.
2.4k words
4.03
235.7k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My friend Danny was one of the highest-sexed individuals I have ever met. He talked about sex constantly and, as we learned, it wasn't just talk. He went out with a girl named Tamara for a while, who was good friends with my girlfriend Rhonda. Tamara actually broke up with Danny because all he wanted to do was fuck.

"Why complain?" Rhonda asked her.

"No," Tamara said. "You don't understand. Once a night I could have maybe handled, but even that wasn't enough for Danny. Ten minutes later he'd want to do it again. It was fun at first, but eventually I just had to say no if wanted to get any sleep. Then I'd wake up in the middle of the night and Danny would be on top of me, humping away."

"And no matter how many times we did it," Tamara went on. "He'd still jack off four times a day. It was unbelievable. He'd jack off in the shower, he'd jack off in the living room if he saw anything on TV that turned him on. The guy even whacked off in his sleep."

Of course, to hear Danny tell the story, he had dumped Tamara because she was frigid.

It was one of Danny's biggest complaints about life; that he couldn't find a girl with a sex drive anywhere as big as his. That is, until he met Michelle.

They met at a nursing home where they both worked, and there were fireworks from the very start.

"I'm in heaven, dude," Danny said to me after they'd been seeing each other for a few weeks. He then described in detail, as only Danny can, all the particulars of his wonderful new sex life.

"She has the biggest titties I have ever seen," Danny raved. "They're huge."

"I fuck her in her ass as much as I do in her pussy," he said later, shaking his head in disbelief at his own good fortune. "She likes it!"

Then, something I never thought I would hear him say: "Sometimes I have to tell her no, dude. I've gotta sleep sometime."

Needless to say, Rhonda and I both wanted to meet this woman. We invited them both over several times, for dinner or just for drinks, but Danny would always call at the last minute and back out.

"I'm sorry," he explained later. "Michelle doesn't like going out very much. Usually we just stay home and fuck."

After a while, we gave up on it, half-wondering if Danny was exaggerating about (or even completely fabricating) his nympho girlfriend.

Then, one Sunday evening several weeks later, Rhonda and I were coming home from a movie. We saw Danny's truck parked in the lot by our apartment, but there didn't appear to be anyone inside. It wasn't until we got closer that we noticed that the truck was rocking in a most suspicious fashion. Rhonda tugged my sleeve and pointed to the rear-view mirror, from which swung the largest bra I had ever seen in my life.

Cautiously, I knocked on the side door. From inside the cab, we heard giggling and scrambling. Danny's head popped up into view, and then came Michelle's. Both of them grinned sheepishly out at us and we turned our backs for a minute to let them pull their clothes back into shape.

Danny hopped out of the truck, laughing, and Michelle soon followed after. I was a little surprised at how big she was. I wouldn't call her fat, but she was definitely large. She had wide hips and, I saw, Danny had not been exaggerating about her breasts. They were massive, especially impressive now as they moved freely beneath her sweater. Her bra was still hanging from the mirror. She had a very pretty face, though; light brown hair and a pleasant smile that made us smile back at her.

"Sorry," Danny laughed. "We saw you weren't home so we decided to wait. Then we got bored and . . ."

They exchanged a naughty look.

"Anyway, this is Michelle," Danny said. "Michelle, this is Rhonda and Christian."

The formalities were exchanged all around, and then Danny pulled two bottles of red wine out of his truck. We went upstairs and had them uncorked as soon as we were in the door. We quickly learned that Michelle's personality was as pleasant as her smile. She was open and friendly, with a good sense of humor.

It was very comfortable, Danny and I sitting together on the loveseat, the two women kneeling on the floor across the coffee table from us. There was none of the usual awkwardness you get when you first meet someone. Michelle had the ability to seem like an old friend almost right away. Of course, the wine helped. After the second bottle was uncorked, she talked exclusively about sex.

Rhonda can talk nasty with the best of them, so the two women entered into a very intimate discussion about blow-jobs.

"I'm a swallower," Michelle announced cheerfully. "How about you?"

"Mmm, yeah," Rhonda said. "Although, Christian actually likes it better when I snowball him."

"What's that?"

"That's when he comes in my mouth, then I kiss him and give it back."

I winced, actually blushing. I wished that alcohol didn't make Rhonda quite so loose with my little sex secrets.

"Oh," Michelle nodded. "Danny likes that, too, only we call it 'feedback.'"

Danny and I exchanged red-faced looks, shrugged, and I poured us each out another generous glass of wine.

"Hey," Michelle said. "You guys got any porn?"

Rhonda dug out an old well-worn video tape and popped it in. On screen, the naked bodies writhed. Michelle and Rhonda continued their discussion, which consisted mainly of embarrassing details about Danny and me.

"Danny wears my panties sometimes," Michelle said.

"Ah, 'Chelle," Danny groaned.

"He's got a pair on now," Michelle grinned mischievously.

"Really?" Rhonda laughed so hard she nearly spilled her wine. "I want to see."

"No," Danny said firmly, but his resolve could not withstand the joint onslaught of Michelle and Rhonda's demands. Blushing even more fiercely than before, Danny pulled of his jeans and stood up so we could all see the pink silk panties he wore. As I've said, Michelle was a big girl, but Danny was far from small himself, so they actually made for a tight fit. The outline of his penis was plainly visible, partially erect from all the attention.

Rhonda whistled and eyed Danny's cock with a strange hungry look. It's a strange thing to watch your girlfriend check out another man's dick right in front of you.

Danny sat back down without putting his pants back on. We drank some more, and watched the porno action on the television. I was getting very aroused, and I know I wasn't the only one. I wanted to take Rhonda back into our bedroom, and let Danny and Michelle do what they would on our couch. But apparently, the girls had another idea.

They had been whispering and giggling back and forth for a while, clearly conspiring. I know my imagination was running wild wondering what they could have been saying, and I don't doubt that Danny's was too. However, we were both more than a little surprised by what they had in mind.

"Guys," Rhonda said coyly. "We have a little proposition for you."

"What?" Danny grinned.

"How'd you like to do a little swap?" Rhonda asked. "Christian, you can fuck Michelle. And I get Danny."

"OK," Danny agreed readily. I knew he'd always had eyes for Rhonda, but at that moment I was so curious about Michelle that I didn't have a chance to get jealous.

"Wait," Michelle teased. "You have to do something for us first."

"What?" I said warily.

Rhonda's eyes gleamed. "You have to suck Danny's cock for one whole minute," she held up her watch. "I'll time you."

"No fuckin' way!" Danny exploded, actually sounding angry.

I shook my head. "No, Rhonda," I said seriously.

"Come on," she said. "You've sucked a guy's cock before, you told me about it." Another embarrassing secret she didn't have to mention.

"I was drunk!" I protested.

"You're drunk now," Michelle pointed out.

"No," Danny said again. "Absolutely not."

Michelle shrugged. "Fine, then. I guess nobody gets laid tonight."

"Except maybe my vibrator," Rhonda put in.

"This isn't fair," I said.

"Come on," Michelle said. She looked at me with her big brown eyes. "I've always wanted to see that. Rhonda said you would."

I looked at Danny and he looked back. It was up to me. Everyone was wondering what I was going to do, including myself. I looked down and saw that Danny had grown even harder. I licked my lips. I was very drunk and even hornier. Let ye without sin cast the first stone.

I pulled back the waistband of the pink panties, freeing Danny's cock. I took it in my hand and stroked it gently as everyone in the room watched with utter fascination. Then I leaned forward and took it in my mouth.

There was a tiny bead of pre-cum on the head and I licked it away. It was sweet and Danny's skin was soft and smooth. I sucked it gently. I know I'm no expert, his was only the second cock I'd ever had in my mouth, but I must have been doing something right because I could feel him getting harder under my tongue. I started bobbing up and down, swirling my tongue around his head like I like Rhonda to do for me.

"That's time," I heard Rhonda announce. I sat up, dazed. The minute had seemed like a second, but it had also seemed like an hour. Everyone was staring at me, awed.

Rhonda took Charlie by the hand and led him into our bedroom. I was alone in the living room with Michelle.

"Wow," she said to me as she undressed. "That was so cool."

I tore my own clothes off and we stood naked before each other.

"Do you have a blanket?" she asked.

I grabbed one from the closet and spread it across the floor. Michelle laid down upon it, naked, her big beautiful body spread about before me. I kissed her greedily, then moved down her neck to those great breasts, the size of beach balls, her nipples hard enough to cut glass. I sucked at them, but I could smell her pussy and the smell made my head spin. I wanted to taste it and couldn't wait. I moved down between her legs. There was a wet spot on the blanket under her and if I didn't know better, I would have thought she'd peed. But it was just her cunt, juicy as a melon, fat and ripe. I buried my face in her fat pussy and lapped away, drinking up the moisture which was flowing like a spring.

She moaned as I sucked at her. Her hand grabbed the back of my head and she crammed my face into her. I couldn't breathe but I didn't care. If I drowned in her, I would have been happy. Her clit was as hard as little cock, and I sucked it like I'd sucked Danny. I felt her monster pussy twitch under my chin and I knew she was coming. When she did, the spring became a geyser. The delicious liquid poured from her and I did my best to drink it all.

I finally raised my head, gasping for breath. Michelle rolled over onto her hands and her knees and I drove hard cock into her. I thought it would be loose, but it was tight. Big and tight and sopping wet. I plunged into her again and again. Michelle cried out and I could tell she was coming again.

"Don't come in me," she cried. "You can in my mouth or my ass, whichever you want, but not my pussy."

Just hearing her say that was almost enough to send me over the edge.

"Come on, Christian," she begged. "Head or tail. Your choice, but you have to choose now."

I looked down at the fat ass in front of me and knew this was no choice at all. I pulled her cheeks open and exposed her brown little asshole. My cock was so wet from her juices that there was no need for additional lubrication. I slid it in. Michelle cried out when I was inside, but she took me in easily. I started coming almost right away, but Michelle squeezed me so tight with her muscles back there that it was like wearing a cock ring. The cum didn't spurt, it just trickled, dripping out so slowly. It felt like my cock was on fire, like I was fucking an electric socket. It was so intense, I could feel it through my entire body. I tried to hold on to the feeling, but it was too much. I pulled out and pumped the crack of her ass full of semen.

"Oh, God," I moaned, and flipped over onto my back, totally exhausted.

Michelle smiled down at me, and then walked naked to the bathroom, to wipe my cum out of her ass.

I was still laying there, recovering, when Danny came out of my bedroom, wrapped up in a blanket. There was an awkward silence. In the past few minutes, I had sucked this man's cock, fucked his girlfriend in the ass, and let him screw my own girlfriend. It was a lot to process to say the least.

Danny flopped down on the couch and drained a half-empty wine glass.

"Where's Michelle?" he asked.

"Bathroom," I said.

He nodded.

"So, how was it?" I asked, to break the tension.

Danny grinned. "Fuckin' great. Rhonda's hot."

"So's Michelle," I said.

Danny laughed, but he was looking down at me strangely. It was only then that I realized I was still naked.

"Excuse me," I said, then retreated into my own bedroom.

Rhonda was laying on her back in the dark room, staring thoughtfully up at the ceiling. I crawled into bed beside her.

"Have fun?" I asked.

She nodded. "Yeah, Danny goes at it like a fireman putting out a fire, like he's in a hurry, but it was still pretty cool. How was Michelle?"

I told her all about it.

"You fucked her in the ass?" she said, in disbelief. "We've only done that, like twice."

I couldn't tell if she was angry or jealous or what, so I just snuggled close to her and held her for a while.

"Christian," she whispered sometime later. "I want to make love."

"Yes," I said.

Rhonda climbed on top and slid me inside. She moved slowly. I'm sure neither of us needed to get off, but it was like making things normal again. Judging from the sounds coming from the living room, Danny and Michelle were normalizing their relations as well.