Danny Ch. 04

Story Info
The continuation of the evening.
1.8k words
4.45
8.7k
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/02/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A_DD
A_DD
5 Followers

"Does this mean were officially going out?" Amber asked Danny.

"It most certainly does, beautiful" Danny replied. Amber and Danny had spent the last hour making out on Danny's bed and both were tired and still a little more than drunk. "Do you want to stay the night?" Danny asked.

"Yes, I would love that, but first where is your computer? I can't wait to change my facebook status!" Amber said excitedly jumping off the bed and looking around.

"I didn't bring it, were on vacation!" Danny said.

"What do you mean you didn't bring it? Who takes a vacation from facebook?!" Amber said.

"I do!" Danny said laughing at Ambers flabbergasted face. "And you should to, you cant get caught up in that junk, it deters from human to human contact and really making friends and getting to know people." Danny replied.

"That's it! relationship canceled!" Amber said, holding in her smile.

Danny's mouth dropped. Holding that smile in just got harder for Amber, his face was priceless. "Are you serious?! You would dump me because I don't like facebook?!" Danny asked.

"No! Im only kidding! It was so worth it because your face just then was awesome! I got you Danny Sinclair!" Amber said in a giggle.

"That was not very funny Amber Barnett." Danny said as he stood up from the bed and walked over to where she was standing and kissed her.

****

"Amber, What's this I hear about you not sleeping in your room last night?" Sheela Barnett asked her daughter at the breakfast table.

Amber choked on a piece of toast and then glared at her guilty looking sister, "Rose! What the fuck?!" Amber said.

"Im sorry, she already knew, I just confirmed it. Im really sorry." Rose said.

"Don't be mad at your sister, she was where she was supposed to be last night, unlike you! Where were you?! Don't make me ask you again young lady!" Sheela said with a little more anger in her tone.

"Yea, but was she alone?" Amber whispered under her breath so no one could hear.

"What was that?" Sheela said.

"I said I was with someone." Amber, not daring to look her mother in the eyes. Sheela Barnett had this "no dating until your 33 policy. She had a stupid idea that she could keep her children innocent for as long as possible and it would be better for them in the long run. She didn't want her children growing up 'til SHE was ready to let them go and in Sheela's mind that was NEVER!

"What do you mean you were with someone? Who? Do I know this person? Was it a boy?" Sheela asked.

"His name is Danny, you don't know him, but you've heard of him, his dad created that new computer software, wolverine, and yes it's a boy!" Amber replied, still looking at her hands in her lap. She had done the damage no sense in denying it she would have tried to keep from telling her mother about Danny for as long as possible, like after they got married or something, Amber thought jokingly, but her mom knew now and there was nothing she could do, but take her punishment. Then her mom did something completely unexpected. She politely slid her chair from under the table and walked away. "Uh oh" Amber thought, "She's gonna send me to a convent, I can feel it!"

"Well that was awkward!" Lucille Barnett said interrupting Ambers thoughts.

"Grandma, Im sorry did we wake you?" Amber said.

"You don't have to be sorry, its your mom that has to be sorry and me. Im sorry dear to put you through this. I can only imagine how you feel. This is your first boyfriend and your already 19! I cant believe it took you so long to finally defy your her. You're a good child, Seems like these two have been slowly doing it for awhile now." Lucille said with a laugh.

"That's not true" Jordan chimed in.

"Oh shut up boy, its true and you know it!" Lucille replied.

"Granny you have to talk to her, she's crazy! She is probably on hold for the Pope now getting ready to send me to a convent, you know how she is" Amber pleaded.

"Ok Dear, I will do my best to make her see reason, this is my fault, I will take care of it." Lucille said walking away toward the direction her daughter went just a few minutes ago. Amber, Rose and Jordan all exchanged confused looks.

"What does grandma mean her fault?" Rose asked.

"I don't know, lets go listen at the door!" Jordan said.

"No, you don't, get back here! Were getting the hell out of here before they come back." Amber said.

****

"So, my mom knows about us and that I spent the night in your room last night?" Amber said while sulking in her soup at lunch.

"Oh, how? Did you tell her or Jordan?" Danny asked.

"Neither, it was Rose! My mother hasn't even so much as looked in my general direction ALL day, im so glad you invited me for lunch, I needed to get out of there!" Amber said.

"Its cool. I missed you. After last night, I couldn't stop thinking about you. We need to talk." Danny said seriously.

"Okay, what do you want to talk about?" Amber asked.

"Uhmm, I wanted to know how you felt, if this is a real relationship to you or if its just a summer fling, because I don't date just to date, I like commitment, and if your not committed, I think this is where we should end it, I don't want to get too involved and I feel myself becoming like that and its only been a matter of days. I just wanted to get this all out in the open soon, before either of us gets hurt." Danny said.

"Wow! Have you been reading my thoughts lately? That is exactly how I feel Danny. I would like for this to be the start of something serious, I hope im not scaring you. I meant what I said last night, lets make this official. I really like you." Amber replied. Just then Danny took Ambers face into his hands and tilted it so he could look in her eyes, "Im glad I met you Amber Barnett" He finished with a mind blowing kiss that had Amber almost cumming in the chair. ****

"Come back to the suite daughter of mine, I want to talk to you." That's what the text from her mother read. "I think she's going to kill me." Amber said.

"Who babe?" Danny replied.

"My mom, look at this text she just sent me, do you think the word 'talk' could be code for im going to send you far far away from all things penis related?" Amber asked seriously.

"Oh for sure Amber" Danny said sarcastically. "Hell no, it means she just wants to talk. Go! See what she has to say." Danny said.

"Are you sure?" Amber asked.

"Yes, im sure, I would actually like to meet your mother, she's probably a great woman." Danny replied.

"Well, she is a great woman, but a little overprotective, ill go talk to her ill see you later sweetness." Amber said.

"Ok, see you later! wait! Give me a kiss!" Danny said while grabbing Amber's upper arms and pulling her into a lingering kiss.

**** Amber went back to the suite and had a long heart to heart with her mom. Sheela told her everything, about the fact that she had an abortion when she was a bit younger than Amber was and her fears for her and her siblings. She even told her about the discussion her and her grandmother had earlier that day. The talk really helped Amber get to know her mother better. They even made plans for her mom to meet Danny and his family.

****

"So, she wants to have dinner when we get to France with you all. Nothing fancy, just dinner and getting to know each other. This is really weird and new for her since Danny is my first boyfriend and all. Would you guys be interested?" Amber asked.

"Well, of course dear, and this is the first I've heard about you and Danny being boyfriend and girlfriend, you guys are moving pretty fast don't you think? I mean three days ago you didn't even know the other existed." Nancy replied.

"Yea, your right, but I think Danny and I are mature enough to handle it." Amber replied.

"I like you Amber. You are a good girl." Nancy said.

"Hey mom are you hitting on my girlfriend?" Danny said jokingly.

"No, just giving her my seal of approval that's all, and where is the rest of the family son? Amber and I were at dinner on time what is taking them so long?" Nancy said.

"I think Nathan and Emma are with Rose and Jordan and Dad is..."

"Right behind you" Michael interrupted.

"Ok, were just waiting for two then. Lets start dinner without them I want to be done in time to take the dance class on board!" Nancy said happily.

****

After dinner Amber and Danny went back to the teen club on board, since it was the last night there was a big party, complete with mocktails of all sorts. Danny went to go and get drinks while Amber found a table.

They watched the people dance while they drank their drinks. After a while Danny finally got up the courage to ask Amber to dance. "What did you say? I cant really hear you over the music" Amber shouted at Danny. Then Danny did the next best thing and pointed to her, himself then the dance floor, and she understood completely what he meant, and she accepted. She let Danny lead her to the dance floor where they found a spot and started grinding to the music. Danny had no idea she could move so well, but she wasn't giving him her all...yet! Before Danny knew what hit him, Amber had turned around so she was back to front with him and started vibrating her ass against Danny's dick. Then as the music played she popped her butt against in tune with the music. Her dancing was driving Danny insane and he had to take a break after only 2 songs. "What's wrong? Why'd we stop dancing?" Amber asked.

"I was getting a little too "into" it, and I need a break." Danny replied. Ambers face reddened at his comment about what her dancing was doing to him. Never in her life had a boy ever said anything like to her, and it was a little unsettling, but she thought she could get use to it.

"Do you want another drink?" Amber asked.

"No, lets just get out of here if that's okay with you" Danny said.

"Yea, that's fine, lets go!"

*

Chap. 5 coming soon!!!

A_DD
A_DD
5 Followers