Danny's Forbidden Love

Story Info
Teacher seduces her student.
1.9k words
3.8
50.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina was our new English teacher. She was in her mid-twenties and we thought she was a very good teacher and very pretty. She knew what she was talking about. The four of us shared that class together. Billy loved to torment the poor teacher. One day, while she was handing out papers, she stopped by my desk.

“See me after class, Danny,” she said.

“Sure,” I replied.

Kevin, who was behind me, leaned up and said, “Danny, what did you do?”

I shrugged. “Beats me.”

When the bell rang, I waited until everyone was gone and then I got up and walked to the front of the room and stood in front of her desk.

“You wanted to see me, Miss Moran?” I asked her.

“Yes, Danny. Close the door please.”

I did so. “Am I in trouble?”

“No,” she said with a laugh. “I’ve been watching you these past few weeks.”

“You have? Why?”

She got up and came around the desk. She stood a few inches from me. “I like what I see.”

“Excuse me?”

She put her hand on the back of my neck and she brought her lips to mine and kissed me. My breathing grew heavy and I pulled away, surprised and frightened at the same time.

“What are you…Miss Moran, you’re my teacher!”

“Danny, I know,” she said. “But don’t think of me that way. Think of me as a friend.”

“That’s kind of hard when I’m in your classroom everyday!”

She brought her lips back to mine and kissed me with so much passion that it frightened me.

I pulled away. “Don’t do this. This is wrong…I have to go.”

I charged out of the room and quickly went to my locker, where my friends waited.

“What did she want?” Cory asked me.

I didn’t reply. I was never myself after that. I was always so nervous. I stammered whenever Tina called on me in class. Of course, my friends noticed and tried to talk to me, but I refused their questions. They’d freak if they knew! One day, Tina dropped a folded piece of paper on my desk and told me to see her after class.

“Again?” Billy asked.

I shrugged. I unfolded the paper and found that it was a note.

Danny,

I know that it was a surprise for you, what happened the other day. I meant what I said. I really do like you. Don’t be angry with my, Danny, please. We’ll talk more after class.”

Love, Tina

I folded the note and shoved it into my pocket before anyone saw it. When the bell rang and after everyone was gone, I got up and walked to the front of the room. Our eyes met.

“Why me?” I demanded. “Huh?”

She got up from her desk and walked around to stand in front of me. Her black skirt climbed her legs a bit when she sat on her desk. My eyes left hers and traveled down, over her breasts and lower…my eyes met hers again.

“Like what you see?” she asked.

When I didn’t reply, she took my hand and placed it on her knee for a moment. Then she began to move it up her leg. She put her hand on the back of my neck and pulled my lips to hers. I never resisted. The bell rang to end lunch and she pulled away.

“Meet me here after school,” she said. “All right?”

I nodded and went into the men’s room. I splashed cold water on my face. At the end of the day, I went to my locker. The guys were waiting for me.

“Need a ride home?” Kevin asked me.

“Not until you want to hang around until five-thirty,” I replied.

“Five-thirty?” Cory asked.

“I’ve got after-school,” I lied.

“What for?” Billy asked.

“Cursing a teacher.” I didn’t want to lie, but I couldn’t tell them the real reason.

“Well, do you need a ride afterward?” Kevin asked.

“If I do, I’ll call you, okay?”

“Sure,” he said. “Later.”

I put my books in my locker and then went to see Tina. She was at her desk, grading papers. I stood behind her and leaned over her shoulders.

“Have you graded my test yet?” I asked.

“Yes, I did.”

“How did I do?”

“Fairly well,” she replied.

I moved her hair and kissed the back of her neck. She moaned and leaned her head to the side to give me better access.

“Close the door,” she told me. I did so.

She stood up and pushed her chair out of the way and turned to face me. She quickly undid my jeans and I drew her skirt up to her waist. She had nothing underneath and that excited me even more. She wrapped her legs around me and she guided me into her. We both cried out and I lifted her up and placed her on the carpeted floor. We made glorious love. It seemed to last for hours and hours. But when it was over, we laid there for a long moment.

“How many women have you had?” she asked.

“Honestly?”

“Yes.”

“You’re my first?”

“Really?”

“You sound surprised,” I said.

“You sure fooled me!” she laughed. “You were wonderful. Do you need a ride home?”

“Sure.”

We rode to my house and we kissed goodnight. “I’ll see you tomorrow, Danny,” she said. I got out of the car and she pulled away from the curb.

Tina and I went months without revealing out relationship. We knew it was wrong, but we were in love and neither of us gave it much thought.

“Tina, how much longer can we keep this a secret?” I asked her one afternoon while visiting her classroom during the lunch hour.

“As long as we can, Danny,” she replied. “It’s hard, because I love you so much.”

I stared at her. “You do?”

“Very much.”

I leaned in and kissed her. “I love you, too, Tina.”

She brought her lips to mine. I undid the first few buttons on her blouse and my hand made contact with her bare breasts. She moaned as I kissed her neck. Suddenly, a surprised gasp forced us to pull away from each other. My heart stopped when I saw whom it was. Kevin! He turned and left the room. I ran after him. I found him in the cafeteria.

“Is he telling the truth?” Billy demanded.

I looked at Kevin. “You told them?”

“It’s true!” Cory said.

“You are dating, Miss Moran!” Billy cried.

“Keep it down!” I demanded. “If anyone finds out, we’ll both get into trouble.”

“How could you?” Billy asked.

“That’s disgusting,” Cory followed.

When they came over that night, we sat in the family room. We were quiet for a moment.

“How long has this been going on, Danny?” Cory asked.

“Couple of months,” I replied. “You guys can’t tell a soul. You have to swear.”

“We won’t tell anyone, Danny, but…”

“How did this happen, Danny?” Cory asked.

I sat back and sighed. “I don’t know. It just did. This may sound crazy, but I love her so much. She’s perfect. All I ever wanted.”

The next day, I was called to the principle’s office. Tina was there when I entered.

I looked at her. “What’s going on?”

Mr. Elli fritz entered the office a moment later. He sat down at his desk.

“Miss Moran. Danny. We’ve been hearing reports about the two of you. Someone reported seeing the two of you together, intimately, during school hours. Is this true?” he demanded.

We look at each other, not knowing what to say. Our hesitation and silence told him that it was true. He looked out the window for a moment and then looked at Tina.

“Miss Moran, you know the rules. It’s illegal. Teachers and students aren’t permitted to have any kind of relationship beyond friendship. And Danny…” he stopped abruptly. “I don’t know what to say to either of you. I’d fire both of you, but I don’t have the authority. Get out of here, both of you. You make me sick,” he finished angrily.

We left the office and headed back to class.

“What do you think they’ll do to us?” I asked.

“They’ll fire me, I know,” she replied. “You…I don’t know what they’ll do.”

“Oh, no, Tina…”

“Shh,” she said, quieting me with a kiss. “No matter what they do, they cannot keep me from seeing you. I love you, Danny. I really do.”

“I love you, too, Tina,” I said. “But I can let them fire you…”

“There’s nothing you can do, Danny. Just let it go, ok?” she said. “I hate this job anyway. That’ll just give me a reason to leave this town.”

We went back to class. We both went on as if nothing had happened, but it soon spread around school. It didn’t matter how much we denied it, everyone knew. For some reason, they didn’t fire Tina. We were both curious as why. One day, during class. I sat there, tapping my pencil against my notebook, looking at Tina. She was sitting at her desk. The look on her face told me that she was deep in thought. I looked at Kevin and Billy, who were watching me with concerned eyes. I sighed and then I got up and walked to the front of the room. I stopped in front of her desk and leaned down to that my face was even with hers.

“What are you thinking about?” I asked her.

“Thinking how bad I want to get out of here,” she said.

I stared at her for a moment. “Just how bad do you want to leave?”

“Just as bad as you.”

“Why don’t we do it then?” I asked her.

She looked at me, her eyes wide. “What?”

“Let’s get the hell out of this town. We’ve both wanted this for a long time.”

“But what about the class?” she asked.

“I’m sure they can handle themselves,” I said.

“Now?”

“Now.”

“Danny…”

“We’re already in trouble, Tina,” I said. “What else can they do?”

She stared at me for a long moment. Then she grabbed he purse and my hand and we raced out of the classroom. We raced to her car and drove away from the building. We drove until we were miles out of town. There were no words spoken until the vehicle stopped. We looked at each other and laughed.

“I cannot believe we just did that,” she said.

“I can,” I said and pulled her to me and kissed her.

We rented a hotel room and stayed the night there.

“Tina,” I said, when she woke up in the morning in my arms.

“Yes,” she said, sleepily.

I looked at her. “Let’s get married.”

“What?”

“Let’s get married, Tina,” I said. “I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to show everyone just how much I love you.”

She looked at me for a moment. “Do you really love me that much?”

“More,” I said.

She smiled. “Let’s do it.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah.”

We were married that day, knowing now that there was nothing anyone could do about it. One night, after we had gone to bed, I took Tina into my arms and kissed her.

“I love you, girl,” I said.

“I love you, too, Danny, so much,” she said. “Danny?”

“Yes.”

“I’m pregnant.”

I froze and looked at her. Tears of joy filled my eyes. “I…I’m going to be a father?”

“Yes.”

I laughed and hugged her to me tightly. Our lives changed after that. I was a soon-to-be-father and I was happy. My friends and I stayed friends, but we’d never be as close as we were before Tina. But I was determined not to let that spoil my happiness. I had Tina and that was all that mattered.