Dan's Daughter Pt. 01

Story Info
A man is forced to watch his daughter fuck.
5.3k words
4.38
188.8k
179
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A single father is forced to watch his teenage daughter get seduced.

Dan's toes curled as he orgasmed and cum leaked out onto the floor. His eyes were locked on the computer screen where a picture of a beautiful teenage girl was displayed. The girl was the daughter of his friend Jay. Dan had met Jay online. Both of the men maintained similar blogs on tumblr and over time they began to chat about their mutual fetish: young girls. Overtime Dan began to trust Jay. They had become close and Jay knew more about Dan than anyone Dan knew in real life. Sometimes Dan worried that Jay knew too much.

Dan thought about what was going on on Jay's side of the internet. Jay, no doubt, was coming down from his own orgasm. He however, was looking at pictures of Dan's own teenage daughter, Ashley. It had been Jay's idea to trade pictures of their daughters. Both men had fetishes for teenagers and both had teenage daughters. It only made since. And if neither girl ever found out then there was no harm. The pictures Dan sent at first had been innocent, mostly stolen from his daughters facebook. But as time went on Jay began to ask for more explicit pictures. And in return he would provide more explicit pictures of his own daughter for Dan's enjoyment. This led Dan to begin taking pictures of his daughter while she wasn't paying attention: in the bathroom, while she was dressing, when she slept at night. And his efforts were rewarded. In exchange for these pictures Jay sent several nude pictures of his daughter in the shower.

Now Dan was at the end of his orgasm and he began to feel a slight bit of disgust with himself. But Dan quickly pushed those thought from his mind. It was harmless he told himself. Ashley would never meet this guy and she would never know about any of this. Dan changed his thoughts to focus on work instead. He was moving up the corporate later and was due for a big promotion. Earlier this same day Dan and been told he was next in line for a new position that was opening up. He would be nearly doubling his salary in the next week. Pretty soon he would be able to give Ashley everything she could ever want. This made Dan feel a little better about the liberties he was taking with his daughters pictures. All of this Dan told to Jay before he signed off for the night. Jay had become more to Dan than just a source of erotic nude pictures and dirty chat. Dan wanted to believe that Jay was his friend. He told Jay nearly everything about his life. Dan couldn't see the harm in confiding in someone who he would never meet. He had even loaned Jay money once when he had been on rough times. Dan trusted Jay. That was a mistake.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

There was a knock at the door.

It was Friday night. Ashley had gone through painstaking efforts to get prepared for her night out. She wore an extremely sexy dress that showed off her blossoming figure. He B cup breasts were on display for everyone to see and the length of the dress showed just enough leg to make boys beg for more. Underneath she wore a flirty pink thong. It was the kind of underwear that a girl only wears when she is hoping someone will get close enough to see. She wore black 4 inch heels that matched her little black dress. Her makeup was done, every hair was in its place, she was ready to go. The only problem was her friend, Jane,had gotten into trouble with her parents and wouldn't be able to go out this evening. Since Ashley couldn't drive herself that meant she was stuck at home too. They had planned to meet some friends for an early movie and then head to a party at a boy's house.. The boy Ashley liked was supposed to meet her at the party. His name was Adam. Ashley had spent the whole afternoon fantasizing about the look on his face when he saw her there. She imagined that he would find her so sexy and irresistible. But now it was all wasted.

"DAD!" Ashley screamed at the top of her lungs. "DOOR!" but there was no answer. Her father was probably down in the basement or as he liked to call it, his "study". Ashley could hear the knocking even louder now. Ashley's father was a constant source of frustration for her. He was way overprotective. It was annoying. Ashley was the only girl in her class who did not have a drivers license. Actually, as far as she knew, she was the only 18 year old in the world who didn't have a license. She also wasn't aloud to date and she had to adhere to a strict curfew. Ashley couldn't see the point of all the rules. She was an adult after all and only one semester away from moving off to college.

"DAD! GET THE DOOR!" she yelled. Again, there was no answer. Frustrated, she stomped down the stairs to answer the door. When , she opened it there was a man there. He was well over 6 foot tall and heavily muscled. He looked like he might have been 27 or 28 but she couldn't be sure. When the man saw Ashley his eyes grew big and he appeared speechless. That made Ashley happy. At least one person would get to see how pretty she was tonight.

In a quiet voice Ashley asked "Can I help you?" Despite her inner dialog Ashley was actually a pretty shy girl.. She could feel the man's gaze on her. She looked away from him.

"I'm sorry," the man said. "I wasn't expecting to see such a beautiful woman." That made Ashley blush. "Is this the Holt residence?" he asked.

"Yes," Ashley replied simply.

"Oh wow, then you must be Ashley. I'm sorry you just look a lot older than I was expecting. I'm Jay, Im a friend of your father's from work. Is he around".

"He is down stairs I think," said Ashley "you can come in if you want, I will get him for you. Ashley lead Jay into the house. As she walked in front of him she could feel his gaze on her back. Ashley opened the door to the basement and yelled down the stairs. "Dad you're friend is here!" Then, turning to Jay she said "He will be up in a minute. Can I get you something to drink while you wait?" That seemed like the appropriate thing to say.

"Oh, no thank you. But you're sweet of asking." Jay said

"Okay well if you need anything just ask". Ashley turned and headed up the stairs back to her bedroom.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jay watched Ashley as she walked up the stairs. He had known she was a sexy little girl but pictures did not do it justice. Her ass wiggled back and forth as she walked up the stairs in her sexy little heels. Jay kept looking, hoping to catch a glimpse up her dress. He watched her until she disappeared around the corner. This was going to be a good weekend.

Once Ashley had disappeared Jay pushed the basement door open and started down the stairs. He could see Dan sitting at his computer. He had his back to Jay and he was wearing headphones. On the computer screen a young girl was having sex with a large black man. The video was titled "Sexy teen fucks highschool coach". Jay tapped Dan on the shoulder.

Dan nearly jumped out of his skin. He turned quickly to see who had violated his sanctuary, praying that it wasn't his daughter. He was confused when he was Jay's face. He recognized Jay from pictures but in person he looked different, younger somehow, and much bigger. "Jay?" Dan said.

"Hey buddy, hope I didn't ruin your fun." Jay said with a grin. "Don't blame me if I dont shake your hand."

"What are you doing here?" Dan asked. "Is something wrong."

"Well Dan," Jay started. "I'm glad you asked. I've decided I'm ready to fuck your daughter." Jay watched Dan's face in silence while he registered what he had just said. Dan's face paled.

"No, Jay, that's all just a fantasy. It's not real." Dan said.

"It WAS just a fantasy, Dan. But today it becomes real. You should be happy. And I've got to tell you, Ashley is a real piece of ass. When I met her upstairs I couldn't believe how much hotter she is than her pictures,". Jay licked his lips. "I'm really going to enjoy her Dan. I've got to say. I'm excited to get to know her a little better if you know what I mean." Jay's voice was friendly and confident. When Dan spoke again his voice was shaky.

"You need to leave," Dan said. "I want you out of here. Don't make me call the cops."

"Oh, I think you should call the cops. And when you talk to them why don't you tell them about all the pictures you have on your computer. I think they may be interested to know what you're doing with all the pictures of your teenage daughter. And good luck explaining to Ashley about how you got pictures of her while she was sleeping."

Dan respond in a fierce whisper "If you do that, you're going down too! I've got pictures of your daughter and I will tell them in a heart beat."

"Do you Dan? Do you have pictures of my daughter or do you have pictures from some slut I found online. Do I even have a daughter? How old do I look Dan. Do you think I'm old enough to have a teenage daughter? And while we're asking question, Is my name even Jay? Do I live where you think I do?

Dan's face paled. "You're lying."

"You wish," Jay responded. "You know nothing about me and I know everything about you. I know where you live, where you work. I know where that sexy little girl upstairs goes to school. I know that you're about to get promoted. I'm friends with you on facebook so that means I've got a list of all your friends and family and contact information. I know your bank account number and I know your password. And by the way did you really think BigDaddy88 was a secure password. I bet you're stupid enough to make all your passwords the same didn't you? Dan, buddy, I have access to every important piece of information in your life. And you know nothing about me."

Jay paused and watched the rest of the color drain out of Dan's face. He had won. He knew.

Dan struggled to find words but he didn't have anything to say. Everything Jay had said was correct.

"You've got to be more careful about what you tell people on the internet Dan. It's just the responsible thing to do. Now why don't you sit back down and lets talk about what's going to happen in the next few days."

Dan sat. He felt numb all over. "What have I done?" he asked himself.

"Okay Dan, I'm going to be staying the weekend with you and Ashley, hope thats ok. I've already told her that we work together so we will just continue that lie. If she asks tell her I'm staying here because my house flooded or something. Tonight we are going to celebrate a little. I think its the right thing to do considering your promotion and all. And while I'm here I am going to seduce and fuck your pretty little daughter. And you will not lift a finger to stop me. If anything happens that I don't like, I will call the cops and disappear. No one will find me and you will spend the next 50 years in jail. How does that sound?"

"I will kill you." was all that Dan could say.

"No you won't," Jay laughed,. "you don't have it in you."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ashley was upstairs in her room. She had been texting Jane like crazy ever since Jay had arrived. "Wow, hottie alert!!" she had just sent her. But he is too old for me she thought. He would never want me, I'm too young. But somehow she couldn't convince herself of that. All she could think about was the way he looked at her when she opened the door. His eyes had been fierce, hungry. It was the kind of look she was hoping to get from Adam later.

Ashley heard her dad's voice from down stairs. "Ashley," he called. Ashley hurried down stairs. Jay and her dad were standing at the bottom. "Ashley, where are you going dressed like that!?" Her dad had a horrified look on his face.

"No where daddy," Ashley responded. "I wanted to go see a movie but Jane got grounded so now I'm stuck at home."

Ashley could feel Jay's eyes on her again. She suddenly felt very self conscious. She tried to look him in the eye but she couldn't so she cast her gaze down and twiddled her finger like a schoolgirl in front of her. "Dan, I just cannot believe how beautiful your daughter is. She is going to make somebody very happy." Jay's comment made Ashley blush a deep shade of red.

"Yes" Dan responded dryly, "She is beautiful. Ashley this is Jay. He and I work together. He's going to be staying with us for a couple of days while he gets his plumbing fixed."

"Okay, daddy," Ashley answered.

"Hey, I have an idea," Jay piped in "Since you don't have plans anymore why don't we have a little celebration to commemorate your dad's promotion?"

"No, no no." Dan said dismissively." There's no need for that. And I'm pretty tired actually. I don't know if I'm up for a party."

"Common Dan live a little. Look, Ashley is already all dressed up are you gonna let it all be for nothing. Common, we can get a movie, order some pizza, maybe have a few drinks later. What do you think Ashley?"

"That sounds fun," she answered.

Dan gave a little nod. "Alright! Its settled!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

An hour later Dan was seated in his recliner. There was a box of pizza open on the table but he found that he didn't have an apatite. For the past hour he had watched Jay flirt with his daughter. Dan wasn't sure what made him more uneasy. Jay's flirtations of the fact that Ashley seemed to be enjoying it. Dan tried to read his daughter body language, hoping for some sign that she wasn't interested.

"Okay this time for sure," Jay said as he picked up another piece of sausage. Ashley opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out. Jay tossed the sausage. It bounced off her cheek. She had her legs crossed, facing Jay, hands resting in her lap. Everytime Jay missed his toss Ashley laughed hysterically. "Okay, Okay" Jay said, "Last time. "

With every giggle, every smile, every flirtations gesture, Dans heart sunk further and further into his stomach. Ashley laughed loudly as another piece of meat bounced off of her face. For two hours Dan sat and watched in anguish as his daughter was wooed by this monster. He just hoped that Ashley would have enough sense to say no when the time came.

"Lets take a picture Jay. My friend wants to know what you look like." Jay put his arm around Ashley's waist and pulled her inclose. They took a picture together. And then another. And then another. The photo shoot was making Dan sick. He watched as his daughter cycled through her rehearsed poses, searching for the cutest picture.She tilted her head in one direction and then the other. She smiled with teeth and then with no teeth, then no smile at all. Then finally she stuck out her tongue and made a silly face. Jay and Ashley laughed together at the silly picture. A few minutes later Ashley's phone vibrated.

"My friend thinks you're cute," she said to Jay.

"Well tell her I said thanks," Jay said. "Hey Ashley, You've been texting like crazy all night. Why don't you put the phone down for a while."

Dan watched in horror as Ashley cast her gaze to the floor , then she quietly set her phone on the table. Dan knew all was lost. He had been trying to get Ashley to put that phone down for years and now with one word, Jay had her complete attention.

"Good, girl." He said "Now tell me about this friend."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ashley stared at herself in the mirror. She had excused herself to go to the restroom and freshen up. Her face was a little flush. She could feel the alcohol in her veins. It made her feel loose and giggly. Her father had said no to the beer at first but Jay had convinced him that it was ok. "Common," he said. "We're celebrating!"

Ashley was only 5'2 and 100 pounds so she did not have very much tolerance. She had only been drunk once before and It had only taken three shots. Ashley fixed her makeup and straightened her dress before heading back downstairs. She stumbled a little bit on the stairs. She wondered how slurred her voice sounded. "Okay," she said. "Is it my turn?"

"Yep, waiting on you." Jay responded.

"Okay, never have I ever ... failed a math test" Her dad and Jay both took a drink."Ok dad your turn.

"Never have I ever been this drunk" he said and then took a drink. Ashley and Jay took a drink also. Dan gave Ashley a condemning look and wondered where she had gotten drunk before.

"Okay, my turn," Jay said. "Never have I ever wrecked a car." Ashley looked at the ground and took a drink.

"Ashley!" Dan said.

"Sorry daddy. The dent in the BMW wasn't a hit and run. I accidentally backed into the mailbox. Please don't be mad"

"How could anybody be mad at a face as cute as yours?" Jay said before Dan could answer. He touched her face with his finger and Ashley blushed.

The game continued and the questions got more and more personal. Ashley was embarrassed answering some of them. Especially in front of her father. She didn't know what had come over her. She would never talk like this to her dad normally. Was it the alcohol talking or was she trying to impress Jay. Maybe It was a little of both.

It was Jay's turn. "Never have I ever had sex."

Jay immediately took a drink and then Dan drank. Ashley's face was beet red. She looked at the floor and fingered the lip of the beer bottle in her hands before bringing it to her mouth and taking a drink.

"Ashley!" her father said with a horrified look on his face.

"Sorry daddy," Ashley said, "Please don't get mad."

"I knew you weren't as innocent as you looked" Jay said. "Tell us more. Who, when where?"

"No way," Ashley said "I'm not talking about that in front of my dad!"

"Okay, okay," Jay said.

The air in the room was thick now. No one was talking. Ashley's thoughts were going wild. "Why am I doing this?" she asked herself.

"His name is Adam." Ashley said quietly.

"Ah okay," Jay said. "Now we're getting somewhere. So who is this Adam?

Ashley looked at her father. He wasn't making eye contact with her. "He is a friend of mine from school. I was supposed to hang out with him tonight actually. It happened about two months ago. I was hanging out with my friend Jane and he came over. We started playing truth or dare." Ashley paused for a moment and then continued. "He dared me to kiss Jane, so I did. Then Jane dared me to kiss him. So I did. Then he dared me to take my shirt off. things got crazy. Pretty soon we were all sitting in a circle naked. Then he started making out with me. Then he wanted to have sex. So I let him fuck me on Janes bed while she fingered herself beside us."

"Wow," was all that Jay could say. "wow."

"I know, I'm bad" Ashley said.

"That makes me think we should have started with truth or dare." Jays said.

Ashley hit Jay playfully in the arm and then took a drink from her beer. "Shut up," she said. After a moment of silence Ashley spoke up again.

"Okay," she said "Truth."

Jay smiled at her.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jay couldn't believe his luck. This had turned out better than he could have imagined. Not only was Dan an idiot, his daughter turned out to be a closet slut. Throughout the evening he had managed to get every naughty and dirty secrete out of her. He watched her intently now as she tried to explain how she ended up giving the quarterback at the high school a blowjob in the boys locker room.

"I don't know why," she said. "He was just so big and strong and manly. I just couldn't say no." At the beginning of these games, Ashley had been hesitant to talk in front of her father. Now it was as if her father wasn't there at all. Ashley couldn't wait to tell Jay about all her adventures.

Dan might as well have not been in the room. He hadn't made eye contact with his little girl in over an hour, not since she thought it would be funny to dare him to take off his pants. Dan just sat in his chair and stared at the ground, defeated.

12