Dan's Dilemma

Story Info
My nephew reveals a secret and much more.
3.7k words
4.35
152k
46

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 09/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarleeM
MarleeM
713 Followers

My nephew Dan is in his thirties now. I remember when he was born. I staked him out as a potential baby to be sat. I was almost ten at the time, and was ready to start making money. I did my best to help his Mom with him and got to know him quite well.

As Dan grew, I was his Mom's first choice as a babysitter, so my plan worked. Several weekends a month I was called and asked if I could sit with him so his parents could go out. Often, his Mom would call me after school to see if I could take care of him while she ran errands. Sometimes it seemed as if I was spending more time at Dan's house than at my family's house.

Dan's family lived a few blocks away, so I could walk there from my house if I couldn't get a ride from my folks or Dan's Mom or Dad. Sometimes my Aunt would call the night before so I would just stop in on my way home from school. When I got to high school, it became a little easier.

Shortly after I was old enough to drive, my parents helped me buy an old car. Once I had transportation, Dan and I had more freedom when I took care of him. Many times, I would pick him up on the way home from school and we went to the mall or other places. As he got older, he became much more fun to be with. Dan was like a little brother, I guess.

As I got older, Dan and I spent much less time together, for obvious reasons. I married and moved away to a nearby town. Dan went away to school for a few years and we only saw each other at major family gatherings and on holidays. It was always wonderful to see him and we always hugged and told stories about what was happening in our lives.

About a year or so ago, I received a surprise telephone call from Dan while I was at work. He told me he was in the area for a few days and wanted to know if we could get together. I was happy to hear from him and surprised that he would call me, of all people.

"I missed you, for one thing," he said, "and I think we have a lot to talk about."

"Oh?" I asked, wondering what he meant.

""Yes, but I'd rather wait until we're together to talk," he replied.

"Well, as luck would have it, my husband is out of town on business for the next few days, so I was planning on an evening alone – you'll be a great alternative," I said, laughing.

"My Mom told me you were alone and she suggested that I call you," he said, "I thought it was a great idea. I'd like to take you out to dinner – what time should I pick you up?"

"Well, if you don't mind doing me a favor," I said, "would you mind picking me up at work? I dropped my car off at the shop this morning and a friend from work was going to give me a ride home."

"That's a great idea," he said, "I'll be there at about 5:30."

"Great!," I said, "see you then."

We hung up and I got back to work. I also called my friend and told her I would not need a ride.

At about 4:45, there was a quiet knock on my office door. I looked up, and Dan was standing there with a smile on his face.

"I really had nothing to keep me busy until 5:30," he said, "so I thought I'd come and keep you company. Is that okay?"

I couldn't help from smiling myself.

"Hey Danny Boy," I said as I got up from behind my desk, "it's great to see you."

I gave him a big hug, surprised as always by how much this once little boy had grown. He was taller than I was by several inches and I was five foot nine.

"I still have a few things to take care of before I can leave," I told him, "do you want to wait in the lounge?"

"No thanks," he said with a grin, "I'd rather stay here and watch you hard at work."

Dan sat down in a chair next my desk and seemed to keep his eyes on me as I worked. If I didn't know better, I'd have thought he was checking me out. Finally, I was finished and turned toward him.

"Well, that's it," I said, "what do you want to do about dinner? Am I dressed okay or should we stop by my house so I can change?"

"You look great," he said. "We can go some place where you won't feel overdressed."

I took his last comment as a compliment. As I usually did, I had worn a dress to work that day. I always felt that I worked better if I looked as professional as I could. My outfit included suntan hose and medium heels. The dress was tailored to fit my shape and the hem came to about an inch above my knee. When I sat, and when I had turned toward Dan, the skirt rode up a bit so I was showing a few inches of nylon-covered thigh. At the time, I did not give it much thought as Dan looked me over.

Shutting off my computer and putting a few things away in my desk drawers, I stood and followed Dan out of my office. He led me down the hall to the foyer and out to the street. He led me to a sporty convertible parked a few spots from the door.

"Nice car," I said with a smile, "I should have known you'd be driving something like this."

"It's a rental," he said with a smile, "and I asked for a car to impress a classy but sexy older woman."

"And then you called me instead," I said with a laugh, but felt quite happy with the compliment.

"You know you've always been my fantasy woman, don't you?" he asked, "ever since I began to notice girls."

"That's sweet of you to say, even if you don't mean it," I said with a smile.

"I meant it," was his only reply.

Dan opened the passenger door for me and held it as I sat, then lifted my legs and swung them inside. This time, I definitely saw Dan staring at my legs as my skirt rose to mid-thigh. I settled in as he walked around the car to the driver's door but did not pull my skirt down. I thought if he enjoyed looking at my legs, it was the least I could do after the sweet compliment he had paid me.

When we arrived at the restaurant Dan had chosen, I decided to pay more attention to him when he stood and opened my door. I twisted slowly to the right and, keeping my eyes on his face, I placed my right foot on the ground before I move my left foot from the car. This had the double effect of causing my skirt to slide farther up my thighs and also opened my thighs to give Dan a nice view of my inner thighs. I noted that he blushed, but he did not look away.

Dinner was very nice. We shared a bottle of wine and had a long, fun conversation ranging from catching up on what had been going on since we last talked to joking about our family and our family members' shortcomings. Before I knew it, it was almost nine and I suggested that it was time to think about leaving. Dan agreed.

As we walked to the car, I think the wine hit me a little stronger than I had expected. I was feeling a little lightheaded and, as we walked, I took hold of Dan's arm. It felt very comfortable.

Dan again held the door for me as I got into the car. Once more I might have let him see more than he should have, but he was being so sweet and I was feeling the wine. It also was nice to have such a handsome young man be so obviously attracted to me.

When we were both in the car, I realized I was not quite ready to go home.

"Danny Boy," I said, "it's been a long time since I have ridden in a convertible. Let's put the top down and drive around for bit."

"Sounds great!," he replied.

Dan put the top down and then got back into the car. As he did so, I turned in my seat to face him better, so we could talk as he drove. When I turned, the friction of the seat covering against my skirt caused my skirt to rise up, so my legs were in view past the middle of my thighs. At first, I did not notice what had happened. Dan, on the other hand, noticed right away. It was the look on his face that led me to look down to see what he was looking at. Once again, I decided that there was no harm in sitting that way.

Dan and I drove around town for an hour or so, looking at the sights, talking, and laughing. When I realized how late it was getting, I suggested that it was time for me to go home. Dan looked disappointed.

"There was something else I wanted to talk to you about," Dan said, "is it okay if we go in and talk a while instead of me just dropping you off?"

"Sure," I said, feeling very curious, "what did you want to talk about?"

"Let's wait until we're at the house," was all he said.

We ride the rest of the way in silence. Although I had not moved, I did notice that Dan was not turning his head occasionally to look at my legs the way he had been. Under the passing streetlights, is face seemed to have a very serious look on it.

Finally, we arrived at my house and Dan pulled into the driveway. Always the gentleman, he walked around and opened my door, but he did not take advantage of that opportunity to look at my legs as I turned in my seat and then slid out of the car.

Something serious was going on. Once in the house, I offered Dan a cup of coffee and he accepted. We sat at the kitchen table, but even in that casual atmosphere he seemed nervous, much more nervous than I had ever seem him.

"Is something bothering you, Danny Boy?," I asked, trying to lighten his mood.

"I guess you could say that," he said in a serious tone, "and you haven't made things easier for me tonight."

"What are you talking about?," I asked, truly confused.

"Well, I've been enjoying looking at your legs all night," he said, blushing.

"I noticed," I said, laughing, "I didn't mind and I really made it a little easier for you to look."

"I thought you were," he said, smiling a little, "but that is sort of what I wanted to talk about."

"What do you mean?," I asked, still confused.

"When I was little, and you used to babysit for me, I loved the way it felt when I ran my fingers along your legs – when you were wearing hosiery," he stated.

"I remember now," I said, "you used to do that a lot – and even when you got a little older." Now I almost laughed, but he was so serious I did not dare.

"I never forgot how that felt, and how excited it made me – even before I knew that I was excited," he stated.

He went on: "That feeling has stayed with me for a long time. Ever since, actually. I love the thought of pantyhose on sexy legs, I love the sight, I love the touch."

"There's nothing wrong with that," I said, "most guys feel the same way."

"But my obsession has gone farther," he said.

"What do you mean," I asked, confused again.

Dan turned bright red. For a minute, I thought he might start crying. When he spoke, his voice cracked.

"I wear pantyhose," was all he said.

"So?," was all I could say.

"I've never told anyone that and I was always afraid people would think I was strange if they knew," he replied.

"I don't think there's anything strange about it," I said, "it may not be all that common in my experience, but so what?"

"You aren't upset?," he asked.

"No, not at all," I said, "I am curious, though."

"I thought you might be," he said, starting to relax.

"How often do you wear them?," I asked.

"As often as I can, usually a few times a week," he replied.

"Are you wearing them now?'" I asked.

"No," he said, "I usually don't wear them under my clothes."

"Too bad," I heard myself say. Dan said it too.

"I'm sorry," he said, "did you say something?"

Now it was my turn to blush. "Yes," I said, "I think I said 'too bad.'"

"Why did you say that?," he asked.

"Well, since you spent all evening staring at my legs, I thought I might have a chance to check yours out," I replied, laughing.

"I guess you could," Dan said, "but I don't have any to wear."

"Would you wear a pair of mine?," I asked, surprised at myself.

Dan looked up quickly, "I'd love to," he said with a smile. Inside he was extremely nervous.

"Well," I said, "you know where my room is. Look in the top left drawer of the dresser under the mirror."

At that, Dan left the room and went upstairs. I heard his footsteps coming from above and heard them stop when he entered my room I wondered if he might be looking at more than pantyhose. Then I heard him walking again and he came down the stairs and entered the kitchen.

"I hope these are okay," he said, holding a pair of suntan hose, "I love sheer to waist."

"That's fine," I said with a smile, "I am a fan of sheer to waist myself, as you may have noticed earlier tonight."

"Yes," he said, also smiling and seeming to relax a little, "I think I did notice. They are very flattering."

"That's nice of you to say," I replied, "now, are you going to try those on?"

"Okay," he said, looking nervous again, "I'll change in the other room."

Dan left the room. I wondered if he was as nervous as I was. I hoped I was not making a mistake here, but he was family and he obviously had been concerned about his interest. I hoped I could put his mind at ease.

I heard him enter the kitchen. I turned to look and saw him standing there wearing pantyhose. He was wearing a long shirt, which was long enough to cover him down to his upper thighs. He had very nice legs, I thought.

"You have very nice legs," I told him.

"Thanks," he said, blushing. He came back to the table and sat down across from me again.

"Do you feel better?," I asked.

"I feel relieved," he said, "I've never told anyone about this before, let alone wear in front of anyone."

"I guess it's a compliment that you told me and put those on, then," I said.

"Well," he said, "I do trust you and, as I said, you had a lot to do with me developing this interest. I never got over seeing and feeling your legs." He blushed again.

"So," I said, "is it as good as you hoped it would be?"

"Oh yes," he said, "although I am even more excited than I usually am when I am wearing. I guess it's the thrill of wearing your pantyhose in front of you and you knowing it."

"So," I asked, "you are excited now?" I really was curious.

"Very," was all he said.

I knew this was getting dangerous. I was married and in my house alone with another man – even though he was my nephew. Dan was wearing my pantyhose and nothing else from the waist down. He was "very excited." Against my better judgment, I really wanted to see him.

"I want to see you," I said in a quiet voice.

"Are you sure," he asked, just as quietly, with a catch in his voice.

"Yes," I said, "I am sure."

At that he stood up and walked over next to me. I was glad he did, because I am not certain my voice would have worked to ask him to get closer. I was afraid to move, it seemed.

Dan reached down and took hold of his shirt at the hem. He slowly lifted it up and showed me more of his legs. Then, he lifted the shirt a bit more and I could see that he was in fact very excited.

"Oh my!," was all I could say.

Dan looked mortified and started to lower his shirt.

"Please don't," I said, "you look amazing!"

"Okay," he said, blushing again, but raising his shirt to his waist.

I had to admit, I had never seen as enticing a sight. Dan had the most beautiful cock I had ever seen. It was a wonderful size and a perfect shape. I was desperate to touch it, but I knew that would be opening a door that undoubtedly should remain closed. I could not resist reaching out and sliding my hand up and down his upper thigh – on the outside, of course.

As I did so, Dan moaned softly. I actually could see the vein in his cock throb and his cock seemed to twitch and move of its own accord. I was entranced.

I noted that he seemed to have gotten some fluid on my pantyhose.

"Yes," I said, "you appear to be very excited. Have you been touching your self while we talked?"

"Yes, I have," he said, "I hope you don't mind. Sometimes I cannot help myself. I know I am about to make a mess of your pantyhose"

"That's okay," I said, "I have more. Please go ahead if you want to." I did not move my hand from his thigh.

"Do you mind if I take my shirt off?," he asked.

"Not at all," I said, "if it will make you more comfortable."

At that, he reached up and unbuttoned his shirt. I still did not remove my hand from his thigh and I continued to lightly caress it. Then, he was standing directly in front of me, naked except for my pantyhose which hid nothing. I had not been this close to another man in years and I have to admit I was enjoying myself.

Dan reached down and lightly touched himself near the base of his cock. He began moving it from side to side rubbing it against his lower stomach. As he did so, I looked up and saw his eyes were closed and there was a look of what can only be described as passion on his face. His hand began moving faster and faster and I could hear low moans growing inside his throat. Then, as his moans reached a crescendo, I saw his cock stiffen even more and then the most amazing eruption occurred.

I had never been that close to a cock as it exploded like that. Dan's moans became much louder and he filled my pantyhose with a luxuriant stream of his sperm. I actually found myself tempted to touch it so I could get a sample to taste, but I knew I had to resist the temptation. But it did look so wonderful and it was so erotic that I almost had my own orgasm just watching Dan and caressing his thigh while he came.

Dan came for what seemed like ten minutes, pumping more and more cum into my pantyhose. His moans were becoming more quiet again when he took a deep breath and opened his eyes. For a moment, he looked like he had forgotten where he was and was surprised to see me there. Then, he got a sheepish grin on his face and blushed.

"Oh my God!," he said, "I have never experienced anything like that. It was amazing!"

"My sentiments, exactly," I replied, "I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did."

"I never thought I would EVER do that with anyone watching," he said, blushing, "I hope I didn't upset you."

"Danny Boy," I said, "there was nothing at all upsetting about that. It was the most erotic, beautiful thing I have ever seen a guy do. I am so glad you trusted me enough to tell me and then also to show me."

"So am I," he said, "I am just sorry I waited so long to talk to you about this."

It was an amazing sight, watching Dan's cock begin to soften as his cum started to run down his thighs. Not wanting to confuse things, I moved my hand from his thigh before my fingers got wet.

"Do you want to clean up a bit?," I asked.

"Yes, I'd better," he said. "Do you mind if I keep your pantyhose for a souvenir?"

I laughed. "Not at all, " I said.

"By the way," I said, "how much longer are you going to be in town?"

"A few more days," he responded, "why?"

"Well," I replied, "my husband is out of town until the weekend and I was wondering of you'd like to go out to dinner again – now that you got this off your chest."

"Wow," he said, "that would be great! I was afraid you wouldn't want me around."

"No," I said, "I really enjoy your company. Why don't you stop by my office tomorrow at about 5:30 and we can decide what to do."

"Great!, He said with a wide smile, "it's a date. Now, I'd better get cleaned up."

With that, Dan went into the guest bathroom and came out wearing the clothes he had worn that evening. I gave him a hug and a kiss and told him I'd see him tomorrow.

MarleeM
MarleeM
713 Followers