Daphne was Taken Totally

Story Info
But she redeemed herself.
13.4k words
3.27
56.9k
28
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story of the downfall of a beautiful faithful housewife and mother, her needs met, and the painful rise once again to fulfilment.

*

The minute he walked into the office she felt a surge in her belly, it took her by surprise because she hadn't felt that for many a year. The Chairman introduced him to us all, me being the last because I was to be his new personal secretary. The last area manager had left taking his with him, so I was promoted to my new role.

My name is Daphne Jenkins, I am thirty years ld, I'm 5ft 8" and about 5ft 11" and a bit in my heels, which I always wear at work because it gives me a height advantage over all the women there, and more or less equal eye level with most of the men. But it didn't give me anything with Daniel Walker the new manager; he was at least 6ft 3."

I am married, and have been for the last 9 years to my husband, Malky Jenkins. He is a house husband; it is an agreement that has worked perfectly for us. I have a university education and a degree in business management. I will share my role as personal secretary, or assistant if you like, with my role as office manager.

I have always been able to earn more money than Malky so we decided to switch roles when our two children came along. And my new position earns me even more.

We live comfortably, Malky has a little earner he does on the computer in between looking after our children in the day, and this relieves the pressure on him so he isn't a kept man. Though that hasn't stopped our friends from ribbing him on an off, but only in jest, they know the score.

If there has been a drawback it's been in the bedroom, I have somehow assumed the dominant role between the sheets. I don't know how or when it became apparent, but it has. And now it's me who gets him, does the initiating thing some how, and not the other way round. We do have some great sessions, but I would like it to be him who jumps my bones once in a while, instead of me driving him.

I don't even think Malky knew or even knows it's happened, and maybe he doesn't care, but I do, and now I'm beginning to resent it. Maybe resentment is too strong a word, dislike might be a better one. A woman likes to be pursued doesn't she? At least some times any way. Even when I've cum as hard as I can, I sometimes curl up after and wish he had got me instead.

It was a frustration that was slowly building, I never realised it was until it was more or less too late to stop what happened, then I couldn't, then I didn't want to. My new boss got me; it was a simple as that. He got me because my husband looked like he had lost the ability or need to chase me. He seemed to sense that all was not well and also sensed it was a domestic thing and not work related.

But I'm getting a little ahead of myself here, now you know that soon, my new boss is going to have me, the way I wanted Malky to have me. Back to me then, I have dark brunette hair, its long down my back when I let it down, at work I always have it up. Well I am a high powered business woman aren't I? I am good looking, more so than a lot of women, my height gives me a sexual power presence, at least that's what Malky says.

I weigh in at around 126lbs, so I don't err on the skinny side, I am proud of my body, it goes where its supposed to go, even after two children I still have my womanly shape. Its smooth, it flows, and its sensitive even now, and very sensitive sometimes. My face and my legs are my best assets, that my own opinion by the way.

My legs taper in a straight line from top to toe, I don't have bony knees or ankles, the flesh around them is lush, soft and a complexion free zone.

My face is blemish free, I need no help from cosmetics apart from the usual stuff to enhance what I already have. My eyes are large and hazel in hue, I have a nice roundly nose, under which my lips stand out in a pout and full way, a little heart shaped.

Malky will often tell me that he has seen men and boys giving me a double take in shop windows or when walking by. In restaurants, men watch me glide to the ladies room, and those facing the other way watch me when I glide back, and those with watchful women give me definite furtive glances. So all in all I am very happy with the way I look, and who I am.

I had plenty of boy friends growing up, two were serious but it never happened, and yes I have dabbled with another woman just to see what it was like and I enjoyed it a lot. But men were my real priority, and when I met my husband all was set in the proper way.

But as many marriages progress hiccoughs can occur, and I was about to have the biggest of them all. I had fended off every man that had made advance to me with no trouble. I was married, I had two children, I was happy, I think. And above all I was faithful and would remain that way for ever, or so I thought.

Lovemaking with Malky was tailing off, I discussed it with him, his main theme for and answer was, I was working hard and wasn't always up for it. I nearly choked on my corn flakes, as it were.

"Malky, there is hardly a time when I'm not up for it," I protested, "how can you say that to me, how can you even think it?" I demanded.

"Daphne I try, but sometimes you don't seem to be there, and it puts me off now and again."

"Put you off! It puts you off; you want to try a bit harder my friend!" I said indignantly. Then I hit him below the belt. "I'm the one who goes out to work, the one who puts bread on the table," I fumed. I regretted it immediately, but I'd said it, there was no taking it back.

"Yes Daphne you are and you do, but I'm the one who cares for our children while you live and play the high life," and with that he stormed off to bed. I followed him after a few minutes; and got into bed with him.

"I'm sorry Malky, that was cruel, please forgive me?" I asked.

"There's nothing to forgive Daph, its how you feel or you wouldn't have said it, now I need to sleep, the kids and I have a big day tomorrow, its sports day, goodnight."

Sports day! I had forgotten, and I had also forgotten that I had told them I would take the afternoon off to be there. And it was too late to change plans. I had a meeting tomorrow afternoon with Daniel and the Chairman. I put my arm around Malky but he never moved, he wasn't talking, and I couldn't blame him.

But during a half sleepless night where I worked out in my head where things were going wrong between us, how we were arriving to where we were. I began to blame him for some of our faults.

"He isn't man enough, he is getting sissified, he's becoming feminized, and he likes being my wife, he's losing his manhood because I am cleverer than him, and I am more successful than he'll ever be!" I told myself. And before sleep finally overcame me, he was totally at fault.

I got up early next day and was out of the house before any one awakened, this wasn't unusual but it suited me for today. I wasn't in the mood for talking. I arrived at work, and Daniel was already there, his day would be taken up with other meetings before the big one this afternoon.

"Good morning Daniel," I said brightly but not feeling it, it was only 7am, no one would be in until at least 8.15.

"Hey Daphne, great to see you, early today aren't we?" he asked. He had his jacket off and the cuffs of his shirt turned up.

"Yes," I replied, "I need to be near a happy person." What was I saying; my business was private, and just that.

He stood from his desk, and said to me, "Come here Daphne."

I did, and as soon as I got there his arms went around me and I lay my head on his shoulder.

"There there sweet lady," he said, and his hug tightened, "want to talk about it?"

"No," I snuffled.

"I'm here Daphne, all the way for you, if you need to talk?"

"Thank you Daniel, I've had a row with my husband, and it's upset me, I'm sorry. I'll get on with my work now." I told him, but he never let me go, and neither did I.

He stroked my back, it felt so nice to be in a real mans arms again, a real man! I nastily thought, thinking briefly of Malky. He developed his hold on me and then he kissed my neck.

"Daniel don't," I protested very weakly, it felt terrific. He kissed it again, and then again. I found my head turning towards him; I was offering him a proper kiss.

He accepted it fully, soon we were in a passionate clinch, one only lovers and wedded people indulge in. I don't know if he pressed his hard body into mine, or I pressed mine into his but the effect it had on me was palpable. I moaned softly into his mouth, the woman in me was going under to the man in her arms.

Daniel had me tight to him now; I suddenly felt his erection probing me through the material we were wearing. The instant I felt his cock pressing into my shaven pussy I knew where I was going. Into the house of adultery for the first time in my life, the man who had his arms around me was going to fuck his secretary, his personal assistant!

"Your wife is about to be unfaithful Malky, another man is about to screw your married wife." I told myself. This should have been enough to make me stop this madness, but it was already too late. My vulnerability had me in its death grip, and Daniel was about to be my saviour. I wanted and needed to be screwed, fucked and shagged. My desperation grew in milliseconds, I gave in, nothing I could do now would release me from my unerring arrow like unfaithfulness. Nothing was going to stop him, nothing.

I ended up with my ass on the edge of his desk, my blouse was opened, my bra pushed up, and he gathered my absolutely raging nipples into his mouth, left, right, left, right. He got a hand under my skirt, and inside my panties, they offered no resistance, as neither did I. My hand groped for and found his prick, it felt big and hard in his trousers. I wanted it as soon as possible in me.

"Daniel don't waste any more time, do me please, and do me now!" He bent me backwards and I lay down, feet off the floor, I looked down and watched as he hitched my skirt up, and just ripped my panties right off me. It made me squeal in surprise but it added to my already sky high arousal. Then he did the one thing that took me past the already passed point of no return.

He dived on to my shaved pussy and sucked me in, his tongue almost tickled my tonsils, his nose pressed on my clit and I exploded in a huge orgasm on his face. I was done for already. I flopped back down and just lay there before this man. I very briefly compared him to Malky for some stupid reason, but my thoughts were.

"This is a man Malky, a real man, one that you now obviously aren't!" That was as far as my thought went because Daniel just about destroyed my pussy with his mouth and tongue. I was writhing and moaning on his desk. I hadn't had many multiple climaxes recently, but I was having them now at the end of his fantastic tongue, and wonderful lips I was lying there and not realised he had stopped, I opened my eyes to see him staring down at me.

"Ready for a good fuck Daphne?" he said. That one word made me want it even more than I already was, it was like some one pressing a button in my head. "Fuck" he had said, "do I want it, yes I fucking do!" I said to myself.

"Oh Daniel, please, oh yes, do me, hurry Daniel hurry!" I begged.

That's when he slid it home; it felt fabulous to be at the mercy of a man, another man other than my stay at home husband. And the icing on the cake for me was, he had a bigger prick. It wasn't massively bigger, but I know my pussy and this one stretched me wider than before.

I was looking at him as he leaned into me, put his hands at either side of my waist and began. Daniel began to fuck me the way I had always wanted to be. I lifted my legs with some difficulty because I was already feeling weak. I managed to clamp them over his back, and then I gave in to him and the moment completely. I felt my stomach tie itself in knots from the insistent drumming, thrusting and slow rhythmic beating of my pussy.

I heard guttural noises, grunting, huffing and puffing, then "ooohs and ahhhs, Hmmm, oh yes oh my god yes." I was me, and Daniel was grunting with his exertion. He put his hands on my hips to hold me, and then I got what turned out to be one of those pivotal moments, he fucked my brains out. He struck with all the force of a pile driving machine.

I was in utter heaven as he ramrodded me, he had me totally, I was his to screw his way. And I wished him every success; I wanted a beating at the hands, and cock of this other man now in my life. A man who was now doing what my husband hadn't for some time in our marriage. I had climax after climax right there on his desk.

I couldn't see it, but I was betting my juices were dripping right out of me and on to the floor below as I came and came. I knew my blouse was undone, and the feel of fingers and thumbs, as well as a thick cock deep within my married pussy took me, my nipples, right over the edge of sanity, and this was another multi cum for me.

"Here I cum Daphne, its going to blow you right off the other side of my desk!" he told me. And I swear if he hadn't had hold of me I would have, the blast was furnace like. I felt the heat of it, my body swelled with the huge amount of cum being pumped into me from his fantastic cock. He leaned down and kissed me, I wrapped my arms around his neck and told him how fabulous I thought he was, what a marvellous lover he was, "You are a man Daniel" I said, "a real real man!"

"And you Daphne are the best fuck I have ever had, and I'm telling you now, this is not going to be the first and last time we do this, so get used to that idea okay?" His voice was soft and gentle, but powerful, it had strength in it, conviction.

I nodded my head in agreement, "Yes Daniel, any time we can, I'll be willing don't worry, you won't need to ask. Just take me when ever you want, I won't say no, never once."

He smiled at me and pulled his cock out, I got my first glimpse of it, and I liked what I saw. In fact I liked every thing I saw, including the man stood over me, the vanquished married woman below him. Then he said, which I found so funny. "Well Mrs Jenkins, I think we had better resume our roles, or people may talk if they arrive and see us like this, especially you being laid almost naked on my desk!"

I almost choked with laughter, he did too. I hurriedly redressed myself and dashed of to the ladies, while he did the same, only he went to the men's room. It took me 20 minutes to right my ship, when I got back, Daniel was sat at his desk without a care in the world. I went to my desk and 10 minutes later the first person to arrive walked into the office.

I was sure that I had a big sign over my head saying.

THIS WOMAN HAS JUST HAD SEX WITH HER BOSS ON HIS DESK, SHE IS AN UNFAITHFUL SLUT!

I smiled because it was the truth, and some how it gave me a really naughty and illicit thrill, my pussy buzzed!

I got down to work but at the forefront of my mind was what had happened, it seemed to have been so quick, one moment I'm walking in to work, and the next I'm on my back having my brains poked out of my head. I knew one thing though; I hadn't been made to cum like that in a long long time. And I liked it, no, I didn't just like it, I absolutely loved it. And I was wondering when the next time would be, because there was going to be a next time for sure. Malky was far from my thoughts; I didn't even feel guilty, not yet anyway.

The first meeting was for ten o clock, we all filed in to Daniels office, I smiled to him, he smiled back, but it was his eyes that told me he was a happy man. There was me, Daniel, the Chairman and two more from the board, my job was the minutes and points of interest. I had also set the agenda. I was seated next to Daniel which in itself gave me a thrill, a buzz.

I also got that surge in my belly, the same one I got when he had first appeared in the office, I guess fate had had something in mind for me that day. During the meeting, his leg came in to contact with mine a lot, he also placed his hand on my knee several times, I could have cum right there. I wondered if any of them could smell the sex, sexual heat coming from us. I had cleaned myself diligently in the bathroom, and supposed Daniel had too, but I still wondered.

When the meeting broke up I was congratulated by the Chairman for conducting such a good, informative and strict agenda.

"Daniel has obviously got himself a keen, intelligent, and if I may say so a very attractive PA, well done Daphne. Good to have you on board, you may just have a bigger future to play in the foreseeable future with us," he told me.

I could have died with happiness, proud didn't come into it. When they all left Daniel peeked around then kissed me quickly, "I have some overtime for you tonight if you're interested, it'll only take a couple of hours at most?" He cocked an eyebrow at me.

"Ready willing and able boss," I replied cheekily, he patted my bum and I went back to work.

Sat at my desk I almost called Malky to tell him what the chairman had told me, but I thought better of it, after last night that would not please him at all. I wondered what he would be doing, I knew what I had been doing while he got the kids breakfast, readied for school etc. His wife was getting screwed on the boss's desk, and it had been so good, gratifying and so satisfying. I had had a man, who had fucked me blind, and he wasn't my husband, and I didn't much care. I was already thinking about after work.

The day seemed to drag on, I called Malky to tell him I would be an hour or two late, work load I told him. He wasn't gruff with me or anything; he just said, "okay, I'll see you around 7 to 730?" "Yes," I had replied, and before he rang of he said, "I'm sorry Daphne, about last night." And that's when the guilt trip hit me. I told him I was too, see you later, I told him, I couldn't bring myself to say I love you, it just wasn't there.

The day passed slowly, even thought he two scheduled meeting were full on and critical. Eventually they were over, it was 4.30 I had a few minutes to myself, so I hurried to the ladies room and made myself look good, or I tried to, I just felt so dishevelled. At five I was sat at my desk impatiently waiting for the last girl to leave, she dillied and dallied, I nearly told her to hurry and leave, I was that impatient.

But I was also on a guilt trip now too, I had been unfaithful in my marriage and it isn't a good feeling either. I hadn't intended it to happen, it had done without me helping, it just seemed to happen quicker than I could ever have imagined. But I knew Daniel was waiting for me on the other side of his door. I locked the main office, cleaning people only come in when the office is open there is too much sensitive paperwork lying around for safety. Daniel has a main key, I have one, and security has one, and that's it.

I checked myself, knowing I was about to avail myself to another man again. My nether regions were already vibrating at the thought of being illicitly invaded by another man's cock. His charisma, charm, enigmatic power was all I could bear. He exuded an aura that my husband hadn't had for a long time. And I succumbed to it readily.

I drew a deep breath, I knew I could never stop myself from giving him what he wanted, me! I knocked briefly and entered I was in his arms before the door had hardly closed. We attacked each other, stripping clothes as we went, in moments we were near naked and on the floor.

Garments were strewn around us, then he told me to get on my knees, he was going to get me from behind, oh how I loved that, I knew my pussy was ready for him, the heat emanating from it into me was so strong. I grabbed a cushion off a chair, and put my knees on it, he was behind and in me before I got my head down to my arms. He skated me across the carpet to his desk where I grabbed the feet of it. Now I had something for him to ram me against, and oh did he ram me,