Dare by Moonlight Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,672 Followers

Tansia licked her lips.

"I suggest, Tansia, that sticking out nips and even rather damp thighs..." Greg was pleased to see Tansia blush, a pretty colour developing on her cheeks. "... do not compare to having a hard-on waggling all the time in front of you. It was unfair of you."

"I know and that's why I have this."

Tansia turned her hip and there, rising from her bottom cheeks, from her lovely round smackable bottom cheeks, was something Greg had not spotted before - had not been looking for - Tansia had a bushy tail like a squirrel's.

"What? How? It's not stuck up your..."

"Erm, yes. It seemed only fair if you were going to be walking around with your thing sticking up like a bed knob I should have a similar embarrassment - wearing a cute little tail. What I hadn't really expected was how naughty and sexy it feels. Does it look that way?" She turned one way and then the other.

Greg didn't know what to say; he just reached out and stroked it. Tansia took a sharp intake of breath.

"I've never had Jim's cock in my bottom - or anyone else's for that matter - but if you touch my tail again I'll probably yank it right out and beg you to stick your prick right up my arse. I am sooo turned on I cannot believe it. Fuck, fuck, fuck just the idea of it! Your penis in my bottom. Sex any which way is all I want. It is agony and we've got another two hours of walking to do at least!"

Greg swallowed. He hadn't thought of fucking Tansia's bottom - sodomising her. The thought was attractive but would his over engorged cock go in? He rather doubted it. Better to do traditional.

Tansia continued. "We have to control our lust: it's part of the test. You haven't succumbed have you? You wouldn't have got this far if you had. Best if we go on. It is not at all good, I mean safe, being close to you like this. All I can think of is wrapping my lips around that big plum head of yours and sucking all that lovely juice out. Yes, really! The effect on you of that drink is ideal for a girl, isn't it? A lovely creamy blow job and then the cock stays hard and perfectly rideable afterwards. What more could a girl want? Fuck; this walk is sooo hard - just like your cock!"

The giggle came again. "Nice penis by the way. Bigger than Jim's; you'll want to hear. If only I could handle it and feel how much bigger. Right, on we go - separately."

"There's a couple behind that blue boat. The boy's got a hard on - or had as I walked past - you'll want to see, I'm sure. I preferred the girl's breasts myself, of course. They are something else! Hopefully they are still asleep but I'm sure they will be the more embarrassed if they wake what with his erection - until they see your tail that is!"

"Well, see you later Greg. I'd kiss you only I might not stop there especially if your cock was to touch my tummy. Ooh wicked!"

She turned to go and Greg's eyes dropped to stare at her lovely bottom with its furry tail sticking up so intriguingly between her cheeks.

At the last moment Tansia turned back, a mischievous smile on her face, and her finger darted out and lightly slicked off the bubble of pre cum right from the very end of his cock; she put it to her lips, licked and then ran. Greg stared at the delicious bouncing sight and the tail wagging, the fire of the sudden touch almost bringing on the long delayed ejaculation. Had she really done that to him? Actually tasted his cum - or pre-cum!

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,672 Followers