Dare by Moonlight Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers

"You wouldn't want to make it come for me, would you? I could get some lovely shots with this dappled light. You have a wonderful penis you know and I have photographed a good number even handled quite a few, if I am less than discrete."

"No, no, I mustn't." Was she implying she wanted to handle his cock at that moment?

"Mustn't?"

And Greg had had to explain. He had even had to explain why his balls seemed somewhat swollen. She had made sympathetic noises.

"Well, if you ever want to come to my studio..."

That, Greg could see, meant come manfully rather than simply 'to' her studio!

"Perhaps you could model with my daughter - nothing penetrative - just erotic, you know."

The idea was not unappealing but with her daughter? How very odd. What was she like? Would she be assisting the 'coming'?

When he had started his walk Greg had expected to get away with seeing virtually nobody, of doing the hike with just a meeting with Tansia half way. It had not been like that. He had been seen, had exposed himself to men and women and even been photographed. He had avoided sex though - the only contact with his penis since his erection four hours ago had been with the water of the lake and, her recalled painfully, the impact with the sapling and even then the real contact had been just with his balls.

After he had escaped the photographer, avoiding her hands seeking to grasp his erection - only just - but having his bottom patted, no fondled, by her he had did not see a soul. The popularity of the lake seemed to have suddenly ended and Greg found himself moving easily through the trees in the early morning with no one else around. The path was clearer and he had a better view through the trees because there were less of them and it was easier to see ahead: this had the potential downside in it being less easy to secrete himself but, in the event, he had no need to hide.

Nearing the campsite there was no let up in his erection but his anticipation, if not excitement, rose. Shortly be would be meeting Tansia on the beach. He could imagine sitting on the shingle and waiting for her. Suddenly, there she would be in the sunlight; her body and bushy tail fully exposed to view; her breasts bouncing and her wet thighs waiting to be parted - parted, penetrated and filled. How many times would he be able to do it? A two hour fuck? No, the others would be up. Perhaps it would have to be just a quick exchange of fluids and then crawl into separate tents. Greg knew he was tired. A short night's sleep and four and a bit hours of erect hiking were taking their toll.

Greg stood at the edge of the beach still within the trees. The early morning sun was warming the shingle. There was no one there - it was completed deserted; just the steady movement of water moving ever so slightly not even lapping at the shore. The desire to fuck Tansia was strong, very strong but there came a doubt. What if the others were up, perhaps waiting to cheer the returning hikers? The same worry as in the night. It was one thing for Tansia to bounce to the winning line with her tail wagging - if she was still wearing it or, rather, if it was still inserted in her bottom: it was quite another for him to appear with his erection beating him to the winning line. Perhaps, on reflection, they would be impressed; after all they had not hiked all the way around the lake naked and erect. It was rather unlikely anyone else in the whole history of mankind had done that. It was something to boast about... though he really was not sure he wanted to display the visible proof of his triumph. In any case, if the others were up there would be no fucking Tansia for him and that would be something of a disappointment.

For four hours he had sported an erection and for four, no more than four hours, he had been hiking around the lake; four hours he had had to have his wits about him so as not to be seen. Greg was tired. He had only had a short sleep by the time he had awoken at two and, whilst the exercise had not been that extensive for him, the effort of keeping out of others' way and the sheer strain of being sexually excited - without relief - for four hours was having its effect. Greg was almost temped to sit or even lie down to rest but it would not do to miss Tansia's return by drifting off to sleep. The prospect of intercourse more than overcame his mounting tiredness.

And then, all of a moment, there she was, coming across the shingle just as he had seen her the other side of the lake, her lovely naked body in the sunlight. Her slightly upturned breasts, long brown legs rising to that so attractive riot of light brown curly hair set between her wide hips. Greg walked towards her, his erection preceding him.

They met. "How have you been, Tansia?" His hands went out and held hers - pleased to see her safely back. She was closer than three feet from him - perhaps two feet if you measured from his toes or his cockhead. For the last few yards it had been difficult to take his eyes off her nipples; they seemed longer or more pronounced than before - had they, like his penis felt it had, really grown bigger than usual. His eyes flicked to her pubis almost expecting to see the two inch clit Tansia had postulated sticking out like a miniature penis. Just imagine sucking on that!

"Fine, fine. Didn't get seen the whole way around but one or two close shaves. I never realised how sexy leaf mould was until I found myself dropping to the ground as another of those joggers came by. How he didn't see me and my sticking up tail I don't know. But there I was tingling with the touch of these dead leaves on my tits. His loss. You?"

"Not so lucky. I wasn't always able to hide and..."

"Tell me in the morning. I'm going to wake Jim and fuck, fuck, fuck. I have never been so worked up. Never. Just look at these nipples. I daren't touch them and as for between my legs... you have no idea, no idea at all. I got so close to fucking you back the other side of the lake and then that sleeping couple! I mean I'd got past you and thought I was safe but that cock... so hard and interesting. Did you see that mushroom on the end? I could almost feel that sliding up my... and look at you now..." Tansia actually licked her lips. "If Jim wasn't so close, well.... I'd be on that lovely stand of yours sooner than you could say Jack Robinson, fucking delicious and sooo big."

And with the briefest fleeting kiss on his lips and just the sudden lightest touch of her curls on his cock, Tansia was running away towards the tents, her bushy tail bobbing as she went. Greg stared after her, almost in shock, crestfallen, with an unassuaged hard-on and almost gasping with the sensation of curly hair having touched his glans -- a so light but so electric brushing. He had so thought they would fuck. Had been so sure of it. What was he meant to do? Go back to his tent and fuck Mikey? Where was the Vaseline? What a let down.

Slowly Greg walked a little way further across the beach. He'd got to find relief or release. The photographer was too far back even if he could catch her up and find her. Tansia had gone. There was only one option - he would have to do it himself, the thing he had been so desperately avoiding for four hours, and masturbate.

Greg looked around him but there was no one in sight; no one up and about. It was one thing to be caught naked, another to be caught naked and erect but quite another to be caught wanking. Now that was really personal. Greg walked a little way out into the lake until the water was up to his balls; he looked down at his cock. It really was impressive, so big and hard and the head quite purple with excitement. Surely Tansia could have given him a few moments; just used her hand rather than her vagina or mouth; it wouldn't have taken long. Was it a deliberate tease? Had Jim and she hatched the whole idea as a bit of fun at his expense? It did not seem so as Tansia had clearly been as worked up as he and therefore it could all easily have gone wrong and Tansia succumbed. She and he could still be fucking like rabbits on the other beach! He could but wish they were.

Finally after four hours Greg touched himself, his finger and thumb encircled and he began to wank. It was not a long experience, hardly had his foreskin begun to slide than the whole involuntary action started just as it had almost done so many times around the lake. Gasping with pleasure and relief Greg took another step to hide his penis below the water and then it all happened. As he watched, just below the surface of the clear, clear water and as his fist moved at speed, there was one spurt and then a second projected out into the water with force; the cum as it spread and dissipated in the water looked like smoke coming from the end of his penis; not like the usual dollops or spurts of cum flying through the air and onto his tummy or waiting tissue: but like great puffs of underwater smoke pouring from his penis reminiscent, perhaps, of the smoke stack of a railway engine. And Greg just kept coming. He did not count, but it almost seemed as if he could not stop. He had never come like that before!

It ended, of course, and his hand slowed to a stop. Around him the product of his ejaculation floated away. Little strands of creamy cum spreading across the water with the fishes already nibbling.

The ejaculation seemed to drain his strength - but not his erection. He had never seen that before - there was not the hint of a droop. Slowly he walked back out of the lake, his erection - his spear - standing in front of him, across the shingle he went and to the campsite. It was still deserted in the early light. From Tansia and Jim's tent there were already the sounds of lovemaking. Greg stood listening and imagining the bodies joined. He had so wanted it to be him, not Jim, who had welcomed Tansia back with a fuck. Greg's hand went to his cock and he wanked standing naked amongst the tents and was astounded when he realised he was going to come again; his penis spurting a rather weak showing (but it did not feel like that) onto the grass.

Completely exhausted but, unbelievably, still erect, Greg crawled into his tent, relieved to hear Mikey still snoring. He really did not want any comments about his dripping erection. Pulling up his sheet sleeping bag liner, his head touched the pile of clothes he used as a pillow and he was asleep.

Greg awoke alone with the sun high above the tent's nylon. He pulled down his sheet inner liner and stared at his penis. It lay to one side as soft and small as it usually was. Greg breathed out: the night of the endless hard-on was over.

What a night! Greg thought back over what he could now see was one of the experiences of his life. The delicious feeling of walking naked. A delicious feeling now he was not actually experiencing the anxiety of being out alone and exposed, not just naked but, moreover, in his true manly state. In retrospect he had quite liked showing himself off - hadn't that photographer been impressed! The sights he had seen had been more than memorable: the girl on the beach, the couple in the water and Tansia. So much sexual imagery in his mind. Greg glanced down and found his penis was 'up' again - the usual response to erotic thoughts. He was pleased: it was working properly.

There was a sudden rustle at the tent flap and Greg snatched up his sheet expecting Mikey. It was not his friend - instead it was Tansia and, moreover, Tansia as naked as the night before.

"They've all gone off. I said I was too tired to join them and I heard them saying Mikey couldn't wake you. What a night! How are you?"

She crawled into the tent and crouched there looking at him. Greg could see right between her thighs, her sex rather open, puffy and looking sort of used - if he could put it like that! He was astounded -- he hadn't even seen that on the hike.

"Err OK, what about you?"

"I've just woken and had to come straight to see you. I was really mean to you last night, wasn't I, Greg? Didn't think. It came to me as I got into the tent and when I was banging Jim, yeah, like there was no tomorrow. I suddenly thought of you on that beach with your lovely big prick. I should have done something with that and then gone to Jim shouldn't I? What did you do? "

"Well Tansia, I'd been thinking of fucking you most of the way around the lake. I mean, I couldn't help it."

"Don't apologise. Me too. I just wanted that big cock inside me, filling me - in both ways." Again the giggle Greg so loved. "And, what did you do? Tell me."

"Erm, well I suppose after last night I shouldn't worry telling you. I... I wanked off in the lake. I never thought it would end. I just kept coming. And then, when I heard you in the tent, I did it again just standing there; and still it didn't go down!"

"Has it gone down now?" Tansia did not wait for an answer but just plucked at the sheet and lifted it.

"Yes, it had when I awoke."

"Not now I see!"

"No." Greg was still staring between her legs. Was that really Jim's cum he could see?

Tansia giggled. "You can fuck me now if you like. I mean you've been doing it with your eyes."

"Sorry." Greg looked up at Tansia's face.

"It'll be 'sloppy seconds' though. I haven't showered so I am a bit natural but it seems right that way. After all Jim's my boyfriend and, well, his spunk is there. And after all the natural of last night, well, you'll just be adding to it. Are you happy with that?"

Greg was not unhappy. After all he had been thinking earlier in the holiday of how fair it would have been if Jim had shared Tansia around and sharing was likely to mean just that - passing the girl amongst the men - a taking in turns. That she was still unshowered from her hike, a little sweaty and muddy perhaps as well as a little used rather added to her attraction just then. She was still as she had been out in the moonlight and early morning - he would be bedding the hiker, the girl who had walked naked, aroused and with a tail for more than four hours not the perfumed, washed, carefully made up city girl. Very natural.

He kicked down the sheet and pulled Tansia to him. At last his desire was to be satisfied. A lust not just from the hike but from the very start of the camping holiday - if not before. She lay on top of him; there was not the brief touch of soft curls on his cock as there had been on the beach but a full on feel as those curls pressed against him, his penis surrounded and buried in the furry vee of her thighs.

Pressed against his chest were Tansia's full breasts and he did not miss the presence of her nipples hard against his skin. Greg's arms went around her back as he kissed her on the lips; it was not he that parted them but Tansia's own tongue pushing to play the tongue game as the two flexible organs rolled and teased around each other within his mouth. A penetration of Greg foreshadowing the greater penetration of Tansia to come.

His hands explored; fingers delicately tracing the contours of Tansia's skin - the ridges of her backbone, her buttocks, and her breasts. Slowly he circled her hard little nipples, feeling the little bumps of her areolae as he went around before letting his fingertips move to the nipples themselves. Tansia's head dropped down and she was sucking his right nipple into her mouth.

It was lovely foreplay; wonderful to be alone with naked Tansia; a joy to have her in his tent just as she was on the hike; a dreamy pleasure having free access to her body; lovely too to be making love in the light so Greg could not just touch and feel but see Tansia; see where his fingers were going. Pity she wasn't still wearing her tail. They kissed again.

The sun was high and it was hot in the tent and this just added to the eroticism; both Tansia and his own skin slightly slippery with sweat; skin sliding on skin. And, with Tansia having fucked Jim not so many hours before, the scent of sex was heady in the enclosed nylon space. Heat and sex, slippery bodies and moving hands, tongues penetrating; Greg was lost in pleasure.

Greg's fingers crept lower, through the curly thicket until his forefinger found the little valley and traced it downwards. How different the male and female sexual response - Greg so hard: Tansia so wet. And she was. In Greg's experience there was lubrication and there was flood. Sometimes a girl was pleasantly wet and ready to receive him (though sometimes not) but Tansia was much more than that. It was the feeling; that exciting feeling of pushing open labia and finding your fingers stirring a seeming puddle of liquid. Greg happily stirred and before he knew it he had a finger inside her. There was a sharp intake of breath.

Greg knew what his fingers were playing in was not simply Tansia's wetness; not just her own secretions; Jim had been there and would have left his semen aplenty; it could not be helped and it did not matter to Greg that he had had Jim's cum on his fingers - not at all when he was about to add to it himself.

For the first time Greg felt Tansia's hand on his cock; grasping and encircling then moving it; pulling the foreskin up and down. Tansia raised herself up and Greg watched as she positioned herself over him, holding his cock so it pointed between her legs.

"Ready big boy?" She said.

Greg smiled back. How pleasing to have a woman praise his cock and he recalled Tansia saying on the hike he was bigger than Jim. It seemed even without the marvellous drink he retained this eminence. Gratifying.

Slowly Tansia lowered herself. Greg's view was front row; Tansia's strong spread thighs, her knees either side of his hips, her pubic hair untrimmed, a little wild and certainly very damp, her open lips and the little button of her clit poking through and there, with the shiny head of his cock approaching and his little eye staring, the secret entrance to her body, pink, wet and, unfortunately, just a little creamy.

Contact!

Greg watched, and certainly felt, his cock slowly disappearing into Tansia as she let herself down. What a wonderful thing a woman does in allowing a man to go so far into her body and Greg was going all the way.

"Mmmm. Nice," said Tansia. "You really are bigger than Jim."

It would have been so awful at that moment if the tent flap had been pulled back and Jim's furious face poked through. Coitus interruptus! But even as Tansia would have jumped backwards in shock letting Greg's cock drop from her, Greg would have the pleasure of Jim seeing and knowing who had the bigger penis. He would have seen it coming out - could not have missed it being pulled, wet and potent, from Tansia.

They were not interrupted; the sun shone on and there was silence in the campsite, as they paused relishing the feeling until Tansia started to move and then there were the slightly peculiar wet sounds of sex. Up and down she rode as Greg held her breasts and watched the bouncing of Tansia's hips as she slid up and down his pole. He moved a hand and with a finger touched her clitoris.

"Ooh naughty!" but she didn't miss a stroke.

Perhaps it was the after effect of the aphrodisiac or perhaps it was the draining of his system by the two recent wanks but Greg's ejaculation held off. The day before if Tansia had come into his tent and started riding his cock like that, he would have spurted into her within a minute of her starting - if not before! Instead he was able to lie back, gently teasing her clit, and enjoy being ridden and watch Tansia's orgasm come and see her face screwed up in ecstasy - oh for a camera! What a picture!

Tansia slowed and Greg rolled her over so he was on top; Tansia's legs came up and over his back and he began to fuck in the missionary position. Now it was his turn to do the riding and he thrust away with enthusiasm.

Tansia was good to him, egging him on with whispered naughtiness, "Come on big boy, fill me up... I want to be dripping with cum when you have finished with me... really dripping... the cream just oozing between my legs... just let it come, there's a good boy."

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers