Dare Me To?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You backing out?" he asked. Jenny excitedly shook her head. Taking her hand, he led his mother to the computer in the hallway. She followed obediently. After turning the PC on John took a seat on the desk-swivel chair. Jenny looked for where she could park herself, as there was only one chair. John placed his hands on her hips and guided her ass onto his lap. Swinging her head around, she gave her son a wide smirk, showing her brilliantly white teeth. The smell of grapes and wine filled his nose.

Soon after the computer loaded John opened an internet browser. It did not take long to find a message board dealing with amateur porn. There were many threads and topics, all with names like "My wife in the shower" and "Ex-GF poses in bedroom". Jenny clicked on a couple to open them. Many pictures began flashing up across a range of topics. All the photos looked like they had been taken at home with basic equipment, just like the ones they had just made. There were asses and tits everywhere.

"So you're going to make me into one of these?" Jenny asked, although with no resilience.

"Yes Miss. Zemanova," he joked, "You're so in their league." His mother beamed. John created a new thread and quickly added all the compromising photos of Jenny to it.

"We need a title for the thread." John told his mom, "So people know what sort of thing it is." Jenny shrugged, then watched him type something in. It read "Busty MILF strips in living room".

"What's a 'MILF'?" she asked in genuine fascination.

"You're a MILF." Laughed John, "It means Mom I'd Like To Fuck'."

"Oh would you?" Jenny asked, moving her face closer to his. He could feel her breath on his cheeks. John swallowed, clicking 'post' on the website to publish the new thread.

"It usually means you're over 30, but men would give anything to fuck you." After he spoke, Jenny turned around to face him, throwing one leg over him. She straddled him. The warmth of her crotch alerted John to her continued excitement. Her tits sat inches from his face, nipples attacking the soft cotton and ample flesh barely contained as it strained against the top. John felt his heart beating faster, his body was becoming sensitive. The heat from his mother got him excited. His penis began springing into action. It hardened gradually, pushing up against his pants. Jenny gyrated slowly on his crotch as she felt the stiffness pushing into her flimsy panties.

With a sudden thud, there was a knock at the front door. Jenny and John jumped with shock, both frozen. They stared at the door, then at each other. Another sudden thud came from the door.

"Just leave it." said Jenny, catching her breath. John looked back at the door.

"Answer it." he told her.

"I'll get my skirt." sighed Jenny, now leaning away from her son. John grabbed her arm.

"Go as you are!" John smiled.

"I'm not going like this!" Jenny protested.

"I DARE you to!" smirked John. Jenny's eyes widened, red cheeks fading to white. She looked back at the door as another knock came.

"I hate you!" Jenny stated, still smiling. She climbed off of John and took a moment to compose herself. John stood up with her and guided her towards to door. He used his whole palm to lightly slap her across the ass, making his mother yelp, before retiring back to the kitchen doorway so he could peek around. Breathing heavily, eyes shut, Jenny lifted her hand to the lock on the door. After a second of hesitation, Jenny swung the door wide open.

Standing there was a delivery man. Jenny could tell from his uniform. It was a young man, probably only about 20. He had to do a double take at what was in front of him. He stood speechless for moments, eyes scanning the gorgeous woman up and down. Jenny clasped her hands at her waist in front of her, only through nerves, but framing her chest nicely for him. The man stared down her chest and slender stomach, then further down to her crotch. Jenny felt his eyes caressing through the dark thin patch of hair visible through the translucent panties.

"Can I help?" Jenny asked sternly.

"Yes..." his eyes probed her body, "Yes ma'am. Can you sign for this please?" He handed her a small package, then a clipboard. Jenny had to free her hands of the package to take the clipboard, so turned around and put it on the floor. This gave the delivery man a real eyeful of her ass. Before standing she looked up towards the kitchen door. There stood John, laughing at her. Jenny lifted her hand to her neck and ran her finger across it, gesturing 'you're dead'. Standing up and turning around, Jenny took the clipboard from the man. As she signed the papers she noticed the tent pole sticking out in his pants.

"See you later, sugar." Jenny winked at the man, passing him back the clipboard and closing the door. As soon as the lock clicked shut Jenny turned around and ran towards to kitchen. John let out a loud burst of laughter. She started hitting him on the arm playfully. After a few moments she joined his laugher.

"I hate you! I hate you!" she screamed in fits of amusement. John grabbed her arms. Jenny kept flailing. He pushed her against the wall, their bodies crashed together. With colliding, their laughter stopped. John and his mother stared deeply into each other's eyes, and within moments their lips locked in embrace. Jenny pushed her tongue into John's mouth and danced around inside. John's hands felt their way down her body to her panties. With little tact his fingers pushed down into the front of her underwear. He found her course pubic hair and brushed through it, then feeling the sticky wetness coating her pussy.

"Agh" moaned Jenny as she felt her son massaging her lips. John moved his hand slowly around her panties, whipping his mother into a frenzy. With his other hand he grabbed the back of her soft hair tightly, keeping her in place. Jenny threw her head back, moaning deeply, filling the silence of the house with exhilaration.

John felt his fingers getting wetter and wetter and more it went on. Soon his fingers were sliding into her snatch with no resistance. Jenny put her weight on one leg, lifting the other allowing John to go even deeper. Her pussy was tightening and clenching at his hand. She was a soppy mess. John pulled his hand out of her underwear. Before Jenny would moan he shoved his fingers into her mouth. His mother instinctively began lapping her tongue over the sticky sweet juice covering them. She sucked them clean like a lollipop.

"Here's the next dare." John told her as she calmed down. Pulling on the back of her hair, he guided her head down to his crotch. With his free hand he undid his belt buckle and pulled out his very solid cock. It throbbed powerfully in front of Jenny's pert lips. She opened her mouth, it watered. John steered his solid member inside. Instantly he could feel his mother's warm wet tongue caressing his shaft. It made his head grow bigger, touching the sides of her mouth. He continued pushing his cock over her tongue until he was buried to the hilt.

Jenny's cheeks tightened as she gently sucked. John had to put his hand on the wall to steady himself, it was such an intense feeling. Jenny was crouched in front of him, one hand on his thigh and the other stopping herself from falling over. She was weak in the legs from alcohol. John felt himself throbbing harder the longer it went on. He ran his hand through his mother's hair and controlled her movement.

"I'm gonna cum!" He yelled, screwing up his face. Jenny found the strength to pull her face off his cock, against the power of her son's grip.

"You want me to swallow?" Jenny choked. John nodded furiously.

"You DARING me to swallow? Everything you spurt?"

"Yes!" John bellowed. With that, John came. John came harder that he had in years. His cock twitched for a second, and then erupted. Jenny saw thick white streams of juice flying towards her. The first painted itself across her cheek. Jenny opened her mouth, trying to catch the rest. Another hit the tip of her nose and streamed down across both lips, lowering over her tongue. The third was a bulls-eye. It crashed against the back of her throat. Jenny gagged. She shut her mouth, trying to swallow and clear her throat. John kept coming. He fired more streams of warm jizz over his mother. They hit her chin and meandered down her chest. Jenny could feel the moist substance creeping down under her vest.

John's muscles began to relax. His shoulders slumped. Jenny regained her composure. Moving her head forward, she took his penis into her mouth, coiling her tongue around his head, licking off the last few globs of cum. John looked down at her as she swallowed.

"Another dare down," Jenny breathed heavily. John took her hand and helped her to her feet, noticing her mouth and chest sodden in semen. He helped her sit down at the kitchen table, exhausted from her assault and intoxication. She flopped down.

"You know, you haven't really finished the dare yet." John poked. Jenny lifted her gaze to meet him.

"No?" She inquired. John nodded towards her body.

"I dared you to eat all my spunk." He joked, but with a firm tone, "Look how much you've left." His mother looked down at her chest. Generous streams painted her skin white. A glob hung from her chin which she could feel moving around. Jenny used two fingers and her thumb to pinch it away and hold it next to her face.

"You backing out of the dare?" John smirked. Jenny smiled at him.

"You're such a fascist!" she jested, "but I won't have anyone saying I back out of dares." John's heart began to beat faster again. Jenny giggled, imagining what she was about to do. Lifting her head, she pushed her tongue beyond her lips. Raising her hand, she held the ball of jizz over her mouth. It very slowly stretched and glooped out of her fingers, hanging ever longer until it hit her pink tongue. Taking no time to savor, she bought her fingers to her mouth, cleaning them off the salty mess. Lowering her head, she saw her son sitting slack-jawed.

"Mmmm" she teased, pretending to enjoy the taste. John was paralyzed, in trance. Jenny had a beaming smile, teeth coated in a thin film of semen. Looking around she noticed a candy bar on the table. Without thinking too much she unwrapped it and rubbed it across her cheek, gathering all the cum in a pool on top of the chocolate. John held his breath. His mother brought it to her mouth and bit down, through the salty coating and into the sweetness of the candy. Jenny sat back, chewing contently. She soon swallowed the blended concoction and immediately took the remainder into her mouth. After a few moments chewing she swallowed that too. Giving a little clear of her throat, she opened her mouth wide and poked her tongue out at John, showing it was all gone. John thought it was really porn star-like. It only made him more excited.

"Why don't you find me something to clean to rest of me up?" instructed Jenny. John was overjoyed. He pushed himself up and looked around the kitchen. He opened the bread bin and pulled out a bread loaf. Taking out one slice, he leaned over the table to his mother and placed it flat on her chest where most of his spunk remained. Jenny allowed him to wipe it over her skin, cleaning it all up. He pushed it down under her vest between her tits to get the last of the streams. His mother sat passively, hands in her lap. John folded the slice over, making half a sandwich. Jizz oozed out the sides. He held it in front of Jenny's mouth, and she happily leaned forwards and took a bite. Salty liquid poured out between the bread. Jenny used to tongue to catch most of it. She began chewing.

"So what brought that on?" teased John.

"Well..." Jenny swallowed her snack and breathed out, "I just got excited." John looked at her for a moment before pushing the sandwich into her mouth again. His mother obediently ate more.

"Was it the stranger at the door? Did showing off to him do it?" John asked. Jenny kept chomping and shrugged, trying not to grin.

"I'm not an exhibitionist." Jenny protested, gulping down.

"Maybe," John said, guiding the quickly vanishing sandwich to her mouth, "or maybe you just don't know you are yet." Jenny took another chuck out of the bread, while shrugging and averting eyes from her son.

John could feel his dick getting hard again, just from the sight of what he had reduced his mother to. Her skin was shiny from the spunk shower she had received, and now was dutifully eating the excess in a snack. She could be his slave. He was not even sure if he would have to keep her drunk, she was so submissive. Jenny swallowed that portion, and John passed her the rest of the cum-soaked bread. His mother shoved it in her mouth. John just stared. After consuming the last of it Jenny slummed back in her chair.

"I don't feel too well." She complained. Her head fell from side to side. John knew it was the alcohol.

"I'm going to take a shower, clean myself off." She stated, wobbling as she pulled herself up. John took her hand and led her to the stairs.

"You ok, mom?" he pretended to sympathize.

"Yeah, I think I need a lay down." His mother slurred, "Why don't you think of an ultimate dare for me? We can do it tomorrow" John's eyes lit up. Jenny stumbled up the stairs. John watched the tiny bounces her ass made with each step.

She was his to play with.

----------------------------------------

Part 2 will be coming soon. Please leave feedback if you have any comments. This story does stray into the absurd, and more of that will be coming next.

12