Dare or Double Dare

Story Info
Party dance taken all the way.
4.7k words
4.34
120k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel681
angel681
15 Followers

Dare or double dare? That was the question given to Carol. Let me bring you up to speed. We were out at a friend's house having a party to celebrate his new job. As it would turn out there were 5 of guys and 2 girls, Tonya and Carol, my wife. We've all been friends for years, working together or just hanging at one time or another.

Now Steve, the new employee, has an upstairs loft with no tenants in the main floor house. Steve's house isn't located in a great part of town, a bit seedy and dark really. The party flowed as parties do, and the conversation started to turn dirty and more personal.

In the dirty talk one of the guys told Tonya that she should give Steve a lap dance as it was his celebration. So jokingly she got up and started to dance around Steve and grind her ass into his lap. She giggled as she said that's all and moved away from Steve. The group turned their attention to Carol and said, ok, your turn to give Steve a lap dance.

Now just so you know, Tonya was wearing a pair of tight denim jeans with a very tight form fitted tank top. Carol was wearing a short denim skirt with a very loose deep plunging front. The type that plunges down to her belly button. When she stood upright nothing would show but when she bent over, you could see all the way to her belly button. The back of the shirt was wrapped around the neck at the top and wrapped around her waist only at the bottom. Leaving her back completely exposed. But back to Carol's turn.

Carol got up and started to sway back and forth to the music in front of Steve. I could see that Steve was enjoying this a lot, as he was starting to pitch a tent in his pants. Carol then swayed down between his legs and moved her breasts up his body as she stood up. Then she turned and slowly rubbed her ass into his crotch. The position of her body had her bending over just a little, but enough that the rest of the guys could see her top falling away from her body giving them a teasing glimpse at her cleavage.

Tonya seeing that Steve was getting a major hard on calmly told Carol to slip her skirt up a little to rub her bare ass against his crotch. Personally I didn't think she would, but hey I'm not going to stop her. Sure enough Carol slowly slipped her skirt up just a little bit on the backside and enough that Steve was able to see her bare ass poke out under her skirt.

I think he thought she might have had no panties on, but I knew better. Carol started to lean way back placing her back tight up against Steve's chest. Tonya again was the voice heard above all others. She told Steve to hold onto Carol's tits. Steve started to raise his hands, then stopped to look at me. I just shrugged my shoulders. It was his dance after all! So he continued to raise his hands. When his hands brushed the sides of Carol's breasts she flinched for a split second and Steve froze. Carol then grabbed Steve's hands and she placed them on her breasts letting his hands go after a few seconds leaving him in control of her tits.

The song finally ended, and before another one could start Carol pulled herself up and turned to face Steve. Fixing her skirt she leaned forward and gave Steve and kissed him on the cheeks and said congratulations. She then came back over to me and sat down. Not even thinking twice about what she just did.

It was now back to drinking, talking and joking. I'm not sure how it came up but some one dared Tonya to flash her tits. She just passed it off as a joke. But that didn't stop the others from piping in as well, now daring her to do it. So she stood up and said ok fine and with that she pulled her shirt up and down real fast.

The guys cheered and booed her at the same time. Cheered her for doing it, booed her for doing it so fast. They dared her to do it again but this time to leave her top up for 60 seconds. She hummed and hawed about it. Then again pulled her top up and stood there shaking her tits at the guys for 60 seconds.

Now let me tell you, Tonya has a pair of 36D's that the guys just love to look at.

Finally her time was up and she covered up and sat down to a couple of big gulps of her beer. After some more teasing and the guys all showing off there wears now to the girls. One of the guys looked over at Carol and mentioned that she hadn't done any dares yet. Let me just add that at this point everyone was pretty drunk. Tonya had no top on anymore and one of the other guys was wearing only his boxers. I think it was Steve that came up with this dare for Carol. He dared her to stand in the middle of the room and strip it all off.

Before Carol could say anything the rest of the guys where cheering for this dare. As Carol was standing up to show that she would do it, Tonya made the comment that she would have to stay that way the rest of the night at the party. Seeing as how everyone else was staying the way they were dared.

Carol froze for a couple of seconds while the guys all cheered her on for getting up. She turned to me as she got her drink giving me that look of should I do it? I just winked at her and gave a slight head nod. She knew what that meant.

She took another large gulp of her beer, placed it on the table and turned into the middle of the room. She made a couple of spins and undid her skirt. She stopped spinning and with that slipped her skirt over her hips. Again she started to spin slowly as she let go of her skirt, letting it fall to the floor. Exposing her sheer string panties to the entire room. This got quite the cheer from the guys. She walked over to Steve and leaned forward and I could hear her tell him "see, I have panties on". She pushed herself away from him spinning to the middle of the room. Slowly she started to lift her shirt then she stopped and leaned way forward allowing her shirt to fall open.

As she stood back up she was pulling her top upwards. As the fabric was bunching up it was falling further open. She was now standing straight with the shirt pulled just under her tits. The fabric however had a different idea. As the fabric was bunched under her breasts it had fallen completely open letting her tits come into view. She gave out a breath and up went her arms pulling the shirt clean off. Tossing it off to the side of the room she then kicked her skirt from the floor over to the same side of the room. Before she could take off her panties I had to wade in on the commenting and suggested that seeing as how this is Steve's house and it is his party, he should be the one to remove the last item of clothing. Carol shot me a glare of surprise and what the hell. But she just walked over to Steve and put her hands out in front of her, asking for his hands. He placed his hands in hers and she guided them to the waistband and her panties. Letting go of his hands she started to sway slowly from side to side as Steve did exactly as he needed to.

He started to slip her panties down. At first he kept his hands on the spots that Carol had placed them but very quickly he started to slide his hands around the waistband slowly pushing her panties down, inch by slow inch. Every time he would slide his hands from her backside to her front slipping her panties down. Finally he had the opportunity he was hoping for. His fingers were at the right level as he slid his hand from her backside to the front he made sure to brush his fingers against Carol's slit.

Again he put his hands on her backside and slid his fingers around to the front, slipping her panties a little bit lower. But this time he took his time removing his fingers from the front of her panties. From were I was sitting I could see what he was doing. The others couldn't but I could see that he had pinched Carol's slit in between two fingers and with his thumb he was rubbing her clit. After what seemed like an eternity he pushed her panties the rest of the way down to the floor. She stepped out of them and bent over with straight legs to pick up her panties. Before standing up she looked at Steve and I heard her say, isn't there something else you would like to pinch before I leave.

With that Steve looked at me, I winked and he quickly gave Carol's nipples a quick little pinch and tug. She stood back up with her panties in hand, walked to the middle of the room, gave a little spin and facing the rest of her clothes she tossed her panties into the same pile. She then bowed to the room and came and sat down beside me.

The guys were making flattering comments to Carol about her body and her piercings. After some more drinking one of the guys split taking a cab home. At this point we had no more beer left so the guys suggested we go get some more, and we could walk, as the vendor is only a couple blocks away.

The girls got up and started looking for their clothes, when one of the guys threw out another dare. He dared the girls to walk with us dressed the way they were. I knew Carol was drunk because all she said was maybe. Tonya on the other hand objected to the idea. There was no way the girls were going to walk into or even close to the vendor with Tonya's tits out and Carol completely . Dressed like that they wouldn't even get into the vendors without being molested. So then the dare got changed.

The girls were to walk with us down the street up to the corner and wait there till we got back from the vendors where we would pick them up and walk them back home. Carol was over by the door putting on her shoes, which by the way were 4 ½" heels. Tonya said that as long as one of the guys stayed with them they would do it. The guys said that I was not aloud to be with them. I could be close by to protect them if something were to happen. The girls went for that. Steve opened his door and let the girls out first. We all watched as the girls walked down the stairs into the back lane. By the way Steve's stairs are old wooden stairs, outside exiting directly into his back lane. The girls got right into the middle of the lane before they realized we were still at the top of the stairs watching them. They yelled up asking if we were coming or not. So of course we followed. Who wouldn't follow two gorgeous naked women?

Steve's back lane is real dark with only one light in the middle of his block and one almost to the end of the lane. The corners are not well lit up, lots of shadows and dark corners. The cool dark air was making the girls a little nervous, as they couldn't see into the dark corners. Surprisingly enough the girls were able to walk quite easily for being as drunk as they were. Tonya was making comments about how turned on she was even though she was nervous.

The guys asked Carol how she was feeling specially seeing as she was completely naked and there was no place for her to hide. She said that she was feeling a bit turned on from being naked outside. For girls that were scared or nervous they sure aren't very quiet when they are drunk. It was sounding like the girls were yelling their answers to every question that was asked of them, and the guys knew this as well. So being males and pricks we kept asking them questions that would make them describe there state of dress or there state of arousal.

Finally we got to the corner where the girls were to wait while the guys went to get the beers. And just to be the pricks that us guys can be we asked the girls again how they were feeling. But this time we asked a little louder as well. Tonya said that her nipples were hurting from being so hard. Carol said that her nipples also were getting tender from being so hard and her pussy was good and wet. And of course the girls were far from quiet.

One of the guys asked Carol just how tender her nipples were, but he was looking at me while asking the question. She just answered I don't know, there just tender. I told him he would have to feel them to find out how tender her nipples get. Being funny she pushed her tits out for him but as he went to grab her nipples she pulled back. So I grabbed her arms from behind and pushed her forward again allowing him to get a good grip of her nipples.

Carol started to flinch, but he just held her nipples firm. As he was pinching her nipples I asked him if he could feel her bars between his fingers. He said he couldn't feel them inside her nipples, so I told him to pinch harder till he could feel her bars. Carol let out a yelp as he pinched hard enough to feel her bars in her nipples, then he let go. I told him that Carol and I have a rule. If you hurt any part of her you have to kiss that part better. She started to turn so I just held her firm as he leaned in and planted a kiss on both her nipples.

Finally the guys started to leave. Before they left they told the girls and me that I had to walk to the other side of the street and hide somewhere, where the girls wouldn't be able to see me. We decided that to make this happen the guys would hold their hands over the girls eyes till I found a good hiding place.

It had to be a place that I could get out of fast if I needed to help the girls but someplace they couldn't see me in. I couldn't hear them but I knew the guys were teasing the girls while they were stopped seeing where I went. The guys finally let go of the girls and started to walk towards the vendor. I could see the girls pacing back and forth trying to find me. Every time they would start to walk forward they would get close to the crossroad and then hesitate and duck back into the shadows.

I could hear the girls talking about who should go and see if I was on the other side of the road. After some more debating Carol finally caved in and she was the one to walk over and see if I was there.

Carol started to walk forward then stopped. Then without warning she just stood up tall, pushed her chest out and just started walking forward, till she got to the other side into the shadows of the other lane. She did a little looking but couldn't see me, so she just turned and walked back this time without even stopping at the cross road.

From were I was standing I could see the guys finally coming back from the vendors. The girls hadn't noticed the guys coming yet. But I think they heard them. They weren't sure if it was the guys or a different group of people.

Again I could hear the girls fussing over who should look. Again it was Carol, this time Carol was more open about walking out onto the road to see. She walked out and saw some people but I guess with her being drunk she wasn't sure whom she saw.

She went back to Tonya and told her there were some people coming and before the girls could do anything the guys turned to corner and surprised them. The girls let out a little scream of fright then relaxed real quick when they realized it was the guys.

I came out of my hiding spot and freaked the girls out again as I was just to the other side of the lane that Carol was looking in. The guys asked the girls how they felt now. Tonya said that she was feeling better that the guys were back, but she felt kind of hot from this. Carol then said that she was very scared at first but then started to relax and it made her very hot as well. As she put it, she was so hot she could feel her juices dripping down the insides of her legs.

I told her to prove it. She asked how would I like her to prove it. So I hummed and hawed then said let us feel it. She said when we get back she would. Just to push her buttons, I said that there was no proof that she would be wet when we got back. I didn't think she would bite, I thought she would say something else but instead she said ok. With that she turned to face all of us and spread her legs. I told the guys remember, if you hurt her you have to kiss that spot better with emphases on the word spot.

I thought we had smarter friends. The other two guys just ran their hand up and down Carol's pussy. They were complimenting her on her smooth pussy. Steve however got the hint. He reached in and rubbed Carol's slit then gave her pussy a good pinch. One that she yelped and said that hurt. Steve just smiled and said he was sorry. He then knelt down and Carol held her pussy open for Steve as he planted a nice long kiss. As he pulled his head away I could see one of Carol's lips being sucked into his mouth. Once Steve got up I told them that this is how you do it. I gave Carol a good spank, planted right square on her pussy again she yelped, so I got down and did what I was supposed to do. I placed my kiss right on her clit, but unlike Steve, when I pulled my head away, I still had Carol's hood sucked into my mouth.

As I stood up Tonya made a comment, what didn't she get a chance. I know Carol was drunk but I didn't think she was that drunk. She turned to face Tonya and again pulled her lips open as Tonya slowly ran her fingers around Carol's clit. Tonya was commenting that Carol's pussy was nice and very wet. Then without warning Carol shot her head back as Tonya planted two fingers deep inside Carol's vagina. All Carol did was continue to hold her pussy lips open. There we were, in this dark back lane with one topless girl fingering another totally naked girl, and that girl is my wife. Tonya continued to finger Carol for about another minute then slipped her fingers out and sucked off the juices. At which point we walked back to Steve's house at the other end of the lane.

When we got to Steve's house the guys came up with a plan. They told the girls that we were going to spend the rest of the night outside and drink and party. Carol and Tonya both said that they would like to get their clothes then. The guys said that the original dare was that the girls would stay dressed the way they were for the rest of the night until they leave the party.

After some more drinks the guys started working on Tonya again to get her to do another dare. They were trying to get her to pull her pants down and prove that she was pantiless. After about half an hour of pestering Tonya she finally dropped her pants to show she had no panties on. Then she pulled her pants back up and shot out a big dare.

She said this was a two-part dare. First part was for the party boy to strip to his boxers and sit in the chair for 10 minutes. Steve being the guy he is, he up and dropped his pants. Tonya told him to pull them right off, so he did. He then pulled his shirt off like he was told. Sitting in the chair he asked what the second part was now. Tonya said the second part was real easy for him. Just sit there and be quiet.

Tonya then looked at me and said now the second part. I had this look of questioning and surprise that she was looking at me. She then said, ok Carol finish your lap dance.

Carol looked a little surprised but she got up and started to sway back and forth in front of Steve. Carol again knelt down between Steve's legs and slid her breasts up his crotch and chest sliding his face in between her tits. I think that is when she realized that she was still completely naked, as she jumped back up and turned to face me. She looked surprised and shocked. I asked her what the problem was.

She didn't say anything but gave me that look asking me if it was ok. I got her to come over to me. I whispered in her ear that it was ok and that she could take it as far as she wanted, as long as his cock didn't enter her. She just nodded her head and went back in front of him.

She then said something about sorry for that little miss cue in the music. She then slowly pushed her tits back against his chest and started to rub her pussy across his leg. She would run her pussy up from his knee to his crotch, then stepping over his other leg and do the same thing. This time she was straddling both his legs. She would drop her pussy down onto his one leg then the other and slowly would work her way up his legs till she dropped her pussy on his big tent. Steve was looking at me kind of worried about what I would say or do. I just told him it was the finishing dance.

angel681
angel681
15 Followers
12