Daring Dancers

Story Info
Lovers sneak their passion in a Victorian ballroom.
1.5k words
3.76
15.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The memories of that night are so vivid, Kat. Something about it just... seemed so otherworldly, and so amazing. I've never had a night of better lovemaking, and you're to blame.

We were at a ballroom. There'd been a weekend long course on Victorian era society; writing, dining, speech, and now the finale, dancing. I'd made no secret in private of how I'd struggled early on in the course - you know I chafe under authority, and the course instructors were sticklers about appropriate language at all times. Appropriate behaviour, too. Which of course meant having to adapt my sense of humour, no small task. Appropriate dress, thankfully, was only mandatory at this dance.

We'd rented costumes, but you'd insisted I not see you till the dance lessons began. This of course meant you took the car and I was stuck with a cab. So when you finally entered... I truly was dumbstruck. You looked amazing. It wasn't quite what was expected - it was definitely Victorian in nature, but your dress emphasized an hourglass figure, and rather than the lavish excess typical, you'd drawn from each daring permutation of the fashion - curve hugging, breast boasting, with intricate lace patterns sliding sensuously along your body. It was a mix of an evening gown and lingerie, and every eye was on you. One hand held a formal purse of sorts; it looked a little large but I didn't care.

And as you approached me, I heard the distinctive tap-tap-tap of stilleto heels, a rarity for you. Once you were near, I took off my hat while holding your hand, gently kissing, a gentle perfume scent teasing me, almost daring me to kiss up your arm to reach the source. Just barely I resisted, though it didn't help as you drew close. You smirked at me, your eyes smokey and lips enticing, then whispered "These shoes are fucking killing me".

I had to work hard not to burst out laughing, and whispered back "Then take them off. We're allowed to for comforts sake."

I felt your lips peck just below my ear. "Ok, but if the stockings cause me to slip, you better catch me quick". And with that, you carefully walked towards one of the small balconies, adding a slight shimmy as you went, to deposit your purse and stilletos. Every man wanted you, and every woman was burning in envy - your feline grace, your innocent charm, the sinfully good looks. And you were mine, all mine.

We danced all night. It took a while for me to get into it, but you were thankfully understanding. The lesson came, and went, and then it was time for us to leave. Chance had it we were at the back of the group, and then you nudged me, raising a finger to have me wait. I watched in admiration as you ran towards the balcony, then cursed as you slipped and fell. I ran to you, then bit my lip as I heard the click of the doors shutting. We must have been out of sight when the doors were being shut and now we were locked in here.

"Are you ok?" I asked, gently lifting you up.

"Oh, sir, I nearly had a fainting spell from fright" you laughed. You were obviously fine, but you knew how I got in a situation like that. And then your teasing side decided to play.

Thrusting your breasts forward, you licked your upper lip and whispered "How do I look, sir?"

My initial response is to simply bite at the nape of your neck, hard. A sharp gasp and moan later, I released my bite, licked my upper lip and told you "I've been craving you all night... m'lady."

"Why darling, how delightfully vampiric of you... mmm. Maybe when we get home.. They say vampires were a symbol of sexual repr-"

I cut you off by pushing you against the wall. "Yeah, repression. To hell with repression. I'm taking you right now."

Your eyes widened. "But someone will come back once they see us missing, love. And we might get caught. Can you handle that risk?" You may have kept a scared expression on, but your voice was daring, taunting.

I growl lowly as I look you in the eye. "Don't tell me about risk. You've been teasing anyone with a sexual bone in their body with that outfit. And now it's time I took you up on it. Now it's time for me to fuck you like a nasty little bitch right here on the floor."

You shivered, eyes shut, then hopped out of my arms. "One thing first." Without waiting for a reply, you reached into the bulky purse, withdrawing a pair of flat, black mary jane shoes. You smirked as you did up the tiny buckle on each shoe. "Always wanted an excuse."

I didn't wait until you were finished buckling your shoes. I approached you, leaning down and sneaking a hand under your skirt, lifting it as I raised my hand, taking a glance at what you had on underneath. "Black silk stockings and no panties? How uncouth; how vulgar."

You didn't get a chance to respond as I curled a pair of fingers into you; you were already a bit damp and I could feel you squeezing on my fingers tightly. "What's this? It seems you've been eager for sex. Very unbecoming of a young lady."

You gave off a breathy laugh as you waggled your hips. "I-I am too... becoming... mmm... I'll be coming... ohhhh..." You shut your eyes and began to pant and whimper, and began to moan and mewl like a cat as I reached forward, squeezing your breast through your dress. Your knees began to buckle and your breathing stopped for a moment, and then you sank to the floor, moaning, your thighs wet from my fingers working you.

"We aren't done yet, Kat" I tell you.

"Daaaamn straight, love" you purr. "Mmm..." You roll over, grabbing your skirt and shimmying it up. "H-have you noticed the cieling? There are paintings of angels on it..."

I smirked as I unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my pants. "I'm much more enjoying the angel on the floor."

You laughed, giddy. "You're so cheesey... mmm, and so good... please fuck me, sir. Fuck me roughly..."

I didn't even wait for my pants to finish dropping as I got on my knees and leaned over you, my cock stiff and teasingly near your pussy, so hot I could feel it. I grabbed your wrists and pinned them over your head, then gently bucked forward a bit, enough for the head of my cock to graze your pussy.

"Beg."

"P-please."

"I said beg!"

"Please fuck me!"

"Not good enough!"

"Please fuck me right now! Fuckin'... aaahhh!" you gasped as I finally slid in, inch after inch filling you up until I finally reached the hilt of my cock, then slowly began to withdraw. To my surprise your legs suddenly wrapped around me, pushing me back in and not letting go, the heels of your shoes digging into my back.

"N-no leaving... please grind... grind in..." you whimpered, and while I felt it unorthodox for you to be so aggressive, I obliged... while squeezing your wrists just to remind you who was in charge here. Your back arched as I began to sway left and right, stirring you at the same time I ground in deeply, and you flicked your tongue out - you were begging for a kiss the only way you could.

So I obliged. I leaned in, kissing you deeply, my tongue caressing yours, your legs squeezing me even more tightly - so I felt the need to pull a mean trick on you. I started to raise my hips, and took you with me. You were forced to move up with me; forced to feel my cock deep inside you, throbbing, pulsing like a drum beat, until finally you found it too hard and eased down, slowly sliding down my cock... till my hands slipped underneath your ass and pushed you back up. Your hands may have been free, but now I had you right where I wanted you, and I was fucking you brutally.

And finally, even I couldn't take it. My fingers began to curl in ecstasy, and I clawed the small of your back, hard, sharp, knowing it'd leave a mark. "Mmmm, yeah baby... mark me... Show the world I'm yours..."

And thats when we heard voices in the hallway. The sudden surprise pushed me over the edge, and I came, filling you with my hot, sticky seed; hurridly picking you up and sliding out of you, my cock still dribbling as I hastily put you down and slid my pants back up.

I think they knew what we were doing. But our clothes caught any fluids, so they had no proof. That's probably why we weren't invited to any follow-up courses, but it's certainly convinced me to rent out a room in a bed and breakfast on our anniversary, lover.