Daring Darcy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know no such thing," Alan said. "Guys who do things like that get medals and citations."

"Oh I have a few. They are home with mom and dad."

Marlene said, "You said a fellow lieutenant. How could you be of that rank as a private?"

"It's sort of difficult to get across. You see I really don't like to be told what to do and bucking that is called disobedience and I'd duck out of going on missions that I thought would be a waste of time and days after the event the occasional female would complain I'd fucked her although she was in no mood to complain at the time. So I was up and down with elevations in ranking like a yo-yo. I went through one well disciplined patch as a lieutenant after coming out of training school but one day I disagreed with what our captain was saying and told him so and walked off. He yelled at me to stop and I ignored him. The asshole pulled out his M9 and fired at me but being useless he was wild in his aim and the slug went through the field kitchen tent and narrowly missed a chef serving soup to our commanding officer. I was demoted back to private and did 10 days in solitary and he was carted off, tried and sent to a stockade."

"Omigod," Sophie said. "And here was I thinking the purpose of our military was fighting the enemy. I suppose that depends on one's interpretation of who is the enemy?"

She flushed when Darcy said in obvious respect, "That's very classy thinking Sophie."

* * *

Sophie, cheeks flushed, led Darcy into her bedroom by the hand. She said coyly, "I'll be a little while..."

She was grabbed, her clothing went flying amid her protests and the next thing she was on her back on her bed with Darcy kneeling on the floor with her legs over his shoulders and his head moving in on her vulva.

"H-how did you m-manage that?" she asked, sounding bewildered.

Darcy was unable to reply because his mouth was full.

After a while she grunted and came, only a trickle.

"Sorry I only ejaculate minimally."

He asked would she like him to try again and go for an improvement and she nodded but said it would be a waste of time.

Darcy worked a hand over her thighs, tummy and breasts and worked fingers of his other hand over and at times under and at other times beside his steadily pulsating tongue.

When Sophie began writhing and making noises he lifted her legs high, rolling her butt up higher while continuing to busily work two and at times three fingers busily in the hot cauldron of her pussy. Her anus entry was wet with leaks from her pussy. He rammed his tongue at her anus entry without great success until under frenetic tongue waggling, that lively and flexible organ gave way under relentless pressure and his tongue ran amok. A minute later Sophie shook and shuddered and creamed over his eyes and forehead almost voluminously.

She was panting like a runner when he looked up, face dripping.

"Omigod," she squealed delightedly. "That all me!"

"That's quite true baby, I'm here to help," he smiled, eyes narrowed to help stop cum dripping into his eyes.

Her eyes widened hugely.

"Omigod it's you! When you rescued me from that hellish captivity you wore a mask and your eyes appeared slit, just like you were just then when trying to stop my juices running into your eyes. The words you said to me at the time of my rescue are burnt into my brain, a variation on the words you just used. As you reached for my dog collar you said, 'Keep calm baby. I'm here to help'. It was you wasn't it? Please don't lie to me."

"Yes."

"God why was I so stupid I didn't see it? You have been hovering close by ever since that time, taking special interest in me."

"You mind simply wants to block those horrible memories."

"He didn't fuck me Darcy, not after that first and only attempt. But after that he'd place me on a very short chain and finger me while he jerked off. He usually did that twice a day."

Wiping his face on his discarded shirt, Darcy then kissed her and then cooed, "I'm glad you've told me. Now you can forget it. The only thing to remember is most men would dearly love to finger you, me included."

"You are my very special hero. I guess you and dad have agreed you should not be rewarded in case the police somehow manage to find that out."

"Yes a good guess. You have a great brain as well as a great pussy."

"God Darcy I can't believe I didn't suspect you as my rescuer. I guess I did try to block everything out. Oh you were so wonderful to me. How may I reward you?"

"Occasionally go under the table and unzip me and perform at your best."

"What if other people are at the table?"

"That's for you to decide. If it's confined to only a private event between you and me, I won't really mind."

Sophie looked thoughtful.

"What?"

She flushed and said, "I was thinking I can open my legs wide. Perhaps sometime when we are at the table you might like to give me a big thrill."

"What when others are at the table."

She swallowed heavily and squeaked, "I might. Omigod what am I saying?"

THE END