Daring to Enjoy Life

Story Info
Two couples take it to the ultimate level.
4.5k words
4.06
74.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You wouldn't believe what Elaine told me at the spa," Nikki murmured as her husband Dave crawled into bed.

"What?" He asked.

"She said Josh wants her to have sex with other guys."

Dave raised his head and peered at her, eyebrows raised. Dave was a little taken aback and he wondered what the hell was up, because she just threw out that line like she was ordering a taco. "The fuck you say.. Are you serious?"

"Yes." Nikki grinned. "So I guess you aren't alone." Inwardly she wallowed in the joy of poking him.

"How the hell did you two end up having THAT conversation?"

"Really? Girls talk about everything, you know that."

"You two, naked in a steam-room, talking about sex? I'd pay to see that."

"I thought you'd like that." Nikki replied. She considered her words carefully. "And yes, you still might pay, anyhow."

"Huh?"

"She invited me to go out to a bar, kind of be her wing-woman."

"Wing-woman? Guys help each other get laid in bars. Girls drag their friends away from sexual predators."

She laughed and admitted it was kind of true. Dave continued, "That being said, I love your new friend. You need to listen to her." He grabbed her crotch as he said it.

She reached down and slapped his hand away. "You are SUCH an animal. What am I going to do with you."

"So what did you tell her? You going?"

Nikki replied, "I told her maybe. She didn't want to go someplace alone."

"A friend in need is a friend indeed," and he reached around and grabbed her tit, felt her hard nipple as he kissed the back of her neck. She laughed.

"I'm just going to help her. I'm not doing anything myself."

"You know my point of view on that."

"I'm serious," she said.

"I'm sure you are," Dave replied, and he crawled on top of her. He forced her legs apart as she giggled. He pushed it in a little bit, and realized she was soaked as he worked it back and forth a few times until he was all the way in.

He leaned down, kissing her neck. "My my, you are horny. Did you tell her about me?"

"Of course," she smiled, holding him to her silently, her eyes closed.

"Great, so when can I do her?"

"Shut up," she said and laughed. "You know what I mean."

Nikki wasn't a woman of dubious moral turpitude. She wasn't a slut. She appreciated healthy, monogamous sex, and probably would never have acted on her feelings without Dave's prodding. Dave had brought up the idea of swinging, but while the idea intrigued her, she thought it would be a bad idea.

But where Dave could merely get his foot in the door, Elaine had kicked the door off the hinges. Nikki pushed Dave off, and then turned on her side, pulling up a leg to give Dave access as she looked the other way. She lay her head on the pillow and closed her eyes as they scissored each other. He enjoyed the new position, the folds of her cunt hugging the top and bottom of his cock. The inside of her pussy was hot and wet.

Nikki couldn't help but think about going out with Elaine. The conversation from earlier that day was still fresh in her mind, the way Elaine looked in the steam-room. She seemed so self-confident. She stood almost six feet tall, almost a foot taller then Nikki. Her body was perfect. She was mesmerized by the way her nipples jutted from her tits. It confused her, how she could easily swat away Dave's entreaties, but she wanted to follow Elaine.

"Just imagine," she said as Dave stroked in and out, "Elaine and me at the bar... two hot girls... who could resist us?"

"Yes," Dave moaned. He had waited a long time to hear talk like this from his wife, and his hard cock responded, the tickle of orgasm approached.

She continued, "I don't know if I could control myself. Fuck me."

Dave started to shake as his orgasm overtook him. He furiously fucked his wife while she closed her eyes and let him finish. She remembered starting at Elaine's eyes in the sauna as they laughed about the similar predilections of their husbands.

Dave pulled out and flopped down next to her. "Wow," he said, "that was great."

"No problem honey," she said as she pulled up the sheets. "I love you."

He reached over and flicked the light off.

That night Nikki dreamed of her conversation in the steam room. But in her dream, Elaine's husband Josh entered the sauna, his cock swinging hard, and started to make out with his wife. Elaine reached out and grabbed Nikki's hand. Josh stood up and presented his hard cock to Nikki. Nikki, confused, looked at Elaine, who just nodded. She put it in her mouth, and sucked. She understood that somehow she was in a competition with Josh for Elaine's approbation. Her dreams became confusing. She had to wear certain clothes for Elaine as they prepared to go out to pick up another man for her. Elaine admiring her panties, her fingers electric as she cupped the clothed pussy mound. But nothing made sense, nothing finished. When she awoke the next morning she was unnaturally alert, her adrenaline active. It was actually stressful.

A couple of weeks went by before the wives agreed to give it a go at a local Irish themed pub. Dave didn't think it was the best place to pick somebody up, but he wasn't going to argue with it. As long as she was comfortable going, he'd keep his mouth shut.

He sat on the bed looking at his wife prepare that Friday evening. She'd gone all out, applied makeup like she was going to a wedding, and wore her red cocktail dress, the skirt ending mid-thigh. It didn't scream "fuck me" like a tight black dress might, but it was damn close.

"Bend over for me." He ordered her.

She smiled and leaned over against the dresser.

"Further, woman." Dave joked as he clearly enjoyed the moment.

She hiked up her skirt a little bit, then bent down all the way, grabbing her ankles. Her lacy panties hugged her ass and freshly shaven snatch. A small we spot was visible.

"Are you that horny already?" Dave asked.

"I just went to the bathroom you idiot," but she had to admit to herself that she was damn excited. She'd been nervously anticipating tonight for days.

He got up and grabbed her around her waist. She ducked when he tried to kiss her. "You'll mess up my lipstick."

He reached up and touched her pussy. Normally she'd bat his hand away, annoyed that he was going straight for her sensitive parts without any foreplay. This time, though, she was ready. He slid a finger in past her pantied slit. She just moaned.

"Wow," he said withdrawing his finger. "You are ready. I can't believe this." He clutched his newly wet digit.

A short time later the doorbell rang. Dave answered and was greeted by Elaine looking every bit as turned out as his wife. He hugged her in greeting, and Elaine said, "Are you excited?"

Dave couldn't believe she'd been so forthright. "Should I be?"

"I think so. It's just a little sex, having a good time."

Dave practically nutted in his pants as she spoke. Her words were unbelievable.

Nikki exited the bedroom and met them at the front door. "Don't wait up honey. I'll text you."

As the door closed Nikki admired Elaine, hoping she was in the same league as her. She never had such self-doubts before. Elaine offered to drive, and she gladly accepted. She sat in the passenger seat, her legs shaking.

Dave, however, was a man of action. There was no way in hell he was going to sit around the house, spanking it until it was raw. He knew exactly where the girls were going and after 20 minutes, drove there. It was late enough that the lights were turned down and the music started.

He scanned the crowd until he found them. The girls were laughing and talking to each other at a table nearby. Occasionally a guy would come up and try to strike up a conversation but the girls seemed to just blow them off.

Unbeknownst to Dave, as Nikki and Elaine made small talk, Nikki more than anything wanted to get some alcohol into her. She was incredibly nervous. To her she just didn't really want to pick up anybody. She just wanted to talk to Elaine. She wanted to express her feelings, but did so in the next best acceptable way she could imagine.

"These guys," Nikki said, "I don't know. I'd rather have sex with Josh."

Elaine smiled. "You know," said Elaine, "Josh is actually really good."

When Elaine told her it was time to dance, she happily agreed. She enjoyed grabbing her friend's hand as they twirled to the music. They danced like this for a long while, with only short breaks to grab a drink or use the facilities. Nikki kept getting closer with Elaine, almost as a defense mechanism. Other men occasionally cut in, but during these times Nikki longed to dance with her friend. During one particularly good song Nikki screwed up her courage and snuggled up to Elaine, dirty dancing for the crowd. As Elaine's hand brushed down her back, Nikki reached behind her and place the hand on her ass. Elaine smiled and pulled Nikki's head into her chest. Inside, Nikki melted. Some of the people watching them cheered.

Dave watched all of this from across the room, stunned. While they had danced, the vibe felt weird. The idea of one of these drunk assholes groping his wife had actually revolted him, but he didn't dare leave. Fantasy and reality clashed. But when his wife danced with Elaine, he was incredibly aroused.

Eventually the bar seemed to empty, and Dave had to leave, unless he wanted to get caught. Nikki wanted to leave, but with Elaine, and was terrified of expressing her feelings. She told Elaine that they better leave because the alcohol was too much. Both were drunk, and they caught a tax home. Elaine complained her feet were sore from the dancing and Nikki offered to give her a foot-rub, which Elaine happily accepted. This lasted all the way home. She didn't want to ever stop and was disappointed as the cab pulled up to the house.

Nikki invited her inside and as the door was unlocked, they strolled on in, astonished to see David, on the couch, jacking off to the memories of the evening.

"Dave! What the fuck!" said an embarrassed Nikki.

Dave made the best of it, saying in mock horror, "Can't you two knock!"

"Damn Dave," said Elaine. "I knew you were excited. Proof!"

Dave offered to brew some coffee which led to jokes about washing his hands. A few minutes later, they sat in the living room, sipping and relaxing. Dave sat on a single plush chair, enjoying the view. Elaine had propped up her feet again for Nikki to rub and stroke. The girls were breaking down the night, what went wrong. The place was too small. The atmosphere wasn't right. The people didn't seem right, just a bunch of strangers. They discussed other places to try for "next time".

Nikki spoke, "You know, if I'm going to have sex with somebody, I really need to connect with him. I can't just find somebody I have no emotional connection with. " She rubbed Elaine's feet tenderly as she said this.

Dave was enjoying every minute. He mused to himself how crazy it was, his wife and Elaine openly discussing how to find good people to fuck. And this wasn't a theoretical conversation. His wife wasn't talking as if she was just a wing-woman to her friend that evening. She was unwittingly admitting that she would have gone off with somebody had the situation presented itself. Heck, she was talking as if she still would! It was mind-bending.

He sat quietly, sipping his coffee and admiring the bare legs of his guest and wife. Elaine was still trying to be modest, but Nikki's skirt was riding way too high, and he could see her panties, the wisps of hair around her crotch.

Elaine said, "So Nikki, you want to have sex with Josh?"

Nikki nodded and stuttered out "Umm, maybe."

"You know he's pretty big. Not sure if you could handle him. "

She was smiling and looked at Dave. "Go ahead if you want Dave, finish what you started. I think you like this conversation."

David gulped. He sipped the coffee but didn't make a move.

Elaine pushed her sore foot into Nikki's crotch, and Nikki gasped as the toes connected. She flushed in pure shame and embarrassment but it felt wonderful.

David stood up, unzipping his jeans. He wanted to do it, his hard dick proved he could do it, but he couldn't believe he was about to jack off in front of his wife and her friend.

He sat down, his stiff cock pointing up, his right hand stroking it. "Don't mind me," he joked and both girls laughed.

"Dave, would you be upset if I called Josh and told him to come over?"

"No," Dave squirmed.

"Nikki?" and she pushed her foot again into her crotch.

"Call him she said, her eyes closed."

Elaine reached into her purse and dialed. "I'm at Nikki and Dave's," she paused listening, the said, "Come over. No, now. You won't regret it."

Nikki chirped up, "Should I turn on the hot tub?"

"That sounds fantastic." Elaine answered.

Nikki got up and adjusted the thermostat for the outdoor Jacuzzi. It would be ready in about 45 minutes. It was 1 a.m. and nobody seemed tired. She hurried back to the couch and Elaine whispered in her ear.

Nikki turned around and walked over to french kiss her husband.

She pulled him down onto the carpet and got on all fours, turning so her ass faced Dave. "Oh, I've been a naughty girl tonight. Are you okay with that?" She said in her best bimbo voice. She stuck her lace pantied ass high into the air, her short skirt still obscenely high on her legs. Dave reached out and cupped one of her cheeks. He tugged her panties to the side. Her pussy glistened.

Elaine watched them from the couch. She had pulled up her dress and was touching herself.

Nikki looked at her and got even more warm inside. She looked back at Dave. "What are you doing? Oh don't tell my husband." This type of role play made Dave rock hard.

"I won't." And he pulled down the panties to her knees.

"What are you doing? What if my husband finds out?"

"That's not my problem," Dave replied, and removed them completely. He undressed and grabbed his cock like a baton, guiding it back and forth on her ass.

Elaine piped in. "You know Dave, she's going to do it for real. Tonight."

Both Dave and Nikki let the words soak in.

"Fuck me," Nikki said. "Fuck me Josh."

David pressed his cock into her. This was not another night of normal sex.

"I said fuck me! Harder, come on!" And she moved back and forth trying to feel his cock.

Immediately he started fucking her hard. The night had left him anxious and horny and aggressive. She loved it because that's how she really felt his cock work best. Being fucked while she was on her hands and knees was a little tricky, but tonight her vagina was as relaxed and open as it had ever been.

"Don't come in her," Elaine said. "We want her too."

Nikki again couldn't believe her luck. Dave pulled out and put his fingers into her. She loved that idea, and turned over, guiding his hand back to her crotch. He obliged and quickly had four fingers sliding in and out of her. He used his fingertips to search of her g-spot, rubbing the inside of her vaginal wall. His wife moaned. She also rubbed her clit and fingered herself. She removed her finger from her pussy and reached up to put it in Dave's mouth. Dave sucked on it.

She grabbed his head and guided it to her crotch. Dave almost never went down on Nikki. She normally found oral sex too sensitive. Tonight she couldn't get enough.

She squealed with pleasure the entire time. Deep in her pussy she felt the pulsation of orgasm. Her hips started shaking, her ass contracting involuntarily. Her breath became staccato and she focused on the white hot light that seemed to envelope her groin.

He tried to mount her again when he heard Elaine say, "Woah, save some for Josh."

She got up and pulled down her skirt and panties, and pushed Nikki's head back down, and reached between her legs to get her under control. Nikki obliged, watching Elaine's bottom swing around over her face. She inhaled her scent as the slightly hairy folds descended. Her tongue licked her labia. Her ass enveloped her face. Although it seemed like slow motion, it was only a few moments as Elaine ground her pussy onto Nikki's lips.

Josh spurted.

-------

An hour later, the four of them sat in the hot tub relaxing in the warm water under the stars, music playing. The night air was warm but not overly so. Elaine floated with her back to her husband, leaning back as he cradled her. Her breasts floated above her.

Nikki ignored her husband. She still hungered for Elaine and didn't want to pass on the opportunity to feel Josh. Elaine reached out to her and took her by the hand. Nikki knew there was no going back. A new song started.

Elaine took charge. Josh just sat back smiling knowingly. Dave couldn't believe his good fortune.

Elaine gave Nikki a lap dance in the water, turning to her, sliding her crotch along her legs. Nikki sat back on the ledge, the water jets of the hot tub pulsating into her back. She slid her hand down, massaging her clit as Elaine towered over her, sliding her bare pussy on her lap under the water. Elaine leaned down and kissed Nikki.

Nikki's heart jumped. They kissed for a couple of minutes, and when Elaine broke the kiss to turn and smile at Dave and Josh, Nikki stared at Elaine's brown, hard nipples, the nipples she dreamed about. She reached out and gently touched one. At this, Elaine pressed Nikki's face to her ample chest and smiled. Nikki kissed and gently sucked on Elaine's tit.

Dave glanced over at Josh who was massaging his long, hard cock under the water. He'd never seen a man's hard cock live, and it mesmerized him. He didn't want to touch it, but he couldn't help stare.

Nikki's hands cupped Elaine's bottom. Her fingers flared out, searching under the water. One hand massaging her tight bottom, another on Elaine's clit and the folds of her labia. Her fingertips brushed Elaine's shaven skin around her pussy. She yearned for Elaine's touch, but Elaine insisted on holding her head to her tit, while repeatedly kissing the top of her head.

Elaine enjoyed Nikki's touch, her friend's fingers sending electric jolts through her body to her brain. Eventually she reached down and guided one of Nikki's hands to her front, between her legs for the better access. Nikki slid her fingers in, searching for Elaine's G-Spot with a "come hither" motion. It worked.

Elaine's sexual tension was stretched to the breaking point. Nikki gently probed Elaine's ass, actually sending a finger into her, where her tongue had been only a little while before.

For Elaine, that was too much. For a couple of seconds her groin spasm-ed wildly, uncontrollably, and then the dam burst. She reached down with both hands and tried to push Nikki's hand even deeper into her pussy. She greedily held Nikki in that position as her fingers massaged her insides. She squeezed her eyes shut as the orgasm caused her to gasp repeatedly. She bit and sucked on Nikki's shoulder, trying not to scream.

Their newly found lesbian desire had overtaken both of them, but Nikki was ready for one more milestone. She reached out to Josh. Elaine grabbed Dave's cock. Dave closed his eyes and leaned back. Finally.

Elaine whispered into his ear, "Open your eyes Dave. Isn't this what you've been waiting for?"

Nikki stood in front of Josh, who was still seated. Josh leaned forward, kissing Nikki's breasts and stomach, cupping her ass beneath the water. Now it was Nikki's turn to be touched. He moved her to the lip of the hot tub, her pussy exposed to everybody, as he fingered her.

"Fuck me Josh," Nikki begged, but he wouldn't. She moaned with pleasure.

"Come on, fuck me," she continued. He didn't budge. Finally she gave up and leaned back, resting on a towel, her legs obscenely spread as Josh explored her. For five minutes she writhed on the rim of the Jacuzzi, until she came.

Josh sat beside her, his cock pointed straight out as his legs dangled in the water. Again Dave couldn't help but admire it. It was thicker and longer then his, not by much, but obviously so. Nikki slid back into the water, then turned around to face his penis. She grabbed it and stroked a couple of times, feeling the warm heft. She stuck out her tongue and dragged the tip across her taste buds. Precum mixed with the water dribbled over her lips. Dave saw it all and gasped as Elaine stroked his cock.

12