Daring Virgins

Story Info
Two virgins get frisky.
1.6k words
3.75
48.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara and Josh were seniors in high school, both eighteen and getting ready to go to college. They had been going out ever since junior high, and now the peer pressure to have sex was getting to them.

Kara's best friend was a known whore. She had sex with anyone she could get her hands on, male or female. When she heard her best friend hadn't even had sex yet, she was shocked. "You haven't had sex? You have no idea what you're missing! I can't believe you've been with Josh forever and you haven't had sex yet."

The farthest Kara and Josh had ever gotten was fingering each other at Kara's house when Kara's parents had been on a weekend vacation.

Now it was nearing graduation, and Josh was becoming agitated. "Kara, I want to do it before I got to college," he insisted. "I'm not going to college without experience. That would be too embarrassing."

"I'll do anything for you, Josh. Besides, you think I don't want to have sex either?"

So they formulated a plan. They both told their parents they were sleeping over at their friend's house and decided to meet in the abandoned woods on the outskirts of town.

The two virgins were very nervous when they met in the woods. Josh had spent his whole day dreaming of what was to come and Kara had tried to keep from becoming too worried about what would happen.

"Hi," Kara said when she saw her boyfriend enter the woods. She was dressed in a black miniskirt and a tight white halter top.

Josh smiled and held up condoms. "I came prepared. I'm not going to knock you up right before you go to college."

"You're so thoughtful, Josh. I love you." Kara ran into his arms and he dropped the condoms as she stuck her tongue into his mouth, wrapping her arms around his neck.

He groaned and brought his hands to the back of her skirt, cupping her butt under the material. He kissed her girlfriend back eagerly, sucking her tongue, splashing his lips against hers.

"Oh, Josh. Are you ready?" Kara was panting as she slipped her hands under his shirt and stroked his hard muscles.

"Of course." Josh untied her halter-top and was delighted when her full breasts fell freely against her chest. "You didn't wear a bra?"

"No. Are you mad?"

"What kind of stupid question is that?" He rubbed her red nipple with his thumb and grinned when the peak budded underneath his fingertips. "You're responding to me, Kara."

"Don't stop, Josh. That feels too good." Kara moaned loudly, but only the animals and insects could hear.

"I won't stop." Josh cupped her breasts and jiggled them, enjoying the mounds that made his girlfriend moan so loud. He pulled and squeezed and stroked them, then wrapped his mouth around the nipple.

"Oooooooh, Josh," Kara gasped as her virgin boyfriend flicked his tongue around her areola, then at her hard, tense nipple. "You do know how to make me feel so good. If I didn't know better, I'd think you'd done this before!"

Josh laughed against her nipple, then moved his lips to the other nipple, leaving the peak of her breast shiny with wetness. Kara groaned again and groped blindly for his belt.

"I can't believe you wore a belt when you knew we were going to do this!" Kara struggled to unbuckle the belt, then cupped his throbbing meat.

"That's it, Kara. Rub it...that feels so good...oh yeah..." Josh's head dropped from her breast once he felt her soft fingers rubbing her through his jeans. "Oh yeah...be careful now, if you continue, I might come..."

Kara giggled but stopped, pulling his snug jeans down his narrow hips until it fell to his feet. "You didn't wear any underwear either!"

"Because of you." Josh leaned forward and slid his tongue into her mouth, then pulled away. "Time to take your skirt off, Kara."

Kara paled. She knew what was coming, and was scared. "Josh, I haven't done this before."

"Neither have I. Come on, don't get the jitters at the last minute." He unzipped her skirt and it fell easily down her thighs. A lacy purple thong covered her sweet triangle. Josh boldly reached out and cupped her mound.

It felt so good that Kara was no longer scared. "Josh...keep doing that," she murmured as she automatically moved against his hand. She reached out and held his penis.

Josh moved a finger into the slit of her thong, and she gasped, crumbling to the ground. He fell on top of her and continued rubbing her slit, letting out soft moans as she in turn moved her fist up and down his shaft.

"Oh yes, Kara...move it up and down...that feels so good...damn you're good...I love you...oh yeah...stroke it while I get hard for you..."

"Josh...you found my clit...ooooh...that feels so good...dig it deeper...yes, I'm wet for you...I'm so wet..."

By then they were totally naked as they stroked each other. Kara was so wet that a small pool was forming under her. She stroked her boyfriend's shaft as she groaned loudly, knowing that no one would ever hear their wanton groans in the seclusion of the woods. She moved against Josh's finger, her breasts jiggling wildly to her movements.

A dribble of pre-cum dripped from Josh's penis onto her navel. Laughing, Josh leaned down and licked up his own juice.

His finger drove deeper and deeper into her virgin pussy. Kara screamed. "Josh...oh, Josh...I'm about to fucking come... OH JOSH..."

Josh wasn't worried because he already knew his girlfriend had multiple orgasms. He dug his finger into her soaking wet pussy and was delighted when Kara shrieked and started convulsing.

"I'm COMING...COMING...COMING..."

She shook wildly, her pussy closing in rhythmically on his finger. She was breathing hard, her breasts heaving. She let go of her boyfriend's dick and curled up on the grass, enjoying the sensations that were vibrating through her.

"That was so fucking good," she whispered.

"But we haven't even fucked yet. There's still more to come, Kara."

Horny beyond belief, Kara sat up and began stroking her boyfriend's dick again. "I want to feel your dick inside me, Josh. I want to have the orgasm of my life."

"I do to, Kara." Josh kissed her long and erotically, darting his tongue in and out of her mouth. "Are you ready?"

"Yes!" The thought of another orgasm made Kara bounce in excitement.

"It may hurt a bit since you're a virgin."

"I know. Come on, I can't wait long, Josh!"

But he had to apply the condom first. By the time he was finished, his dick was huge and hard because of all the stroking Kara had given it.

"Here I come, Kara." His mind buzzing with excitement, he moved his shaft into his girlfriend's pussy. Her pussy was so wet that there was a long, spongy sound as he slid himself inside her.

"Oh! It's tight, Josh...does it feel good?" His dick filled Kara up and made her feel wonderfully full.

"You're fucking all around me, Kara! Of course it feels good." Josh grunted as he gently eased out of her and began thrusting. He loved the wet feel that was all around him. He grasped her breasts and held on tight.

"Yes, Josh, in and out, in and out..." Kara moved her hips underneath him as they thrased around on the ground. They didn't notice the family of deer that had emerged from their hiding place because of their raucous. They also didn't notice the squirrel that had stopped in its hut for his nut to stare at them.

Josh's dick pumped in and out of her hot, wet pussy, making liquid sucking sounds. He squeezed his eyes shut and let out a high scream as he felt his dick growing larger inside her pussy.

"I'm going to pump harder into you, Kara. It's going to hurt."

"Go ahead, go ahead," she gasped as she shoved her hips against him, his hands on her tits as her breasts bounced along with their movements.

Josh took a deep breath and shoved wildly into her pussy. He managed a laugh in relief as he broke through.

Kara felt the brief burst of pain, then she felt his dick sliding all the way into her. She pounded his back in excitement as they thrusted. She was wriggling in the pool she'd caused because Josh had made her so wet.

Josh could feel his dick tightening. "Kara, I'm coming, baby."

"I'm coming again too! This feels so fucking good. We have to do this again...we have to..."

"We will." Josh grunted as he pumped faster into her wet pussy, feeling as if he was pumping into a waterfall. He increased his pace as he felt himself on his road to orgasm.

"Oh, fuck Josh...that feels so fucking good...fuck me hard...faster...I’m coming...I'M COMING..."

"Kara...move your ass...we're going to come together...oh yeah..." Josh grunted and groaned as he suddenly realized both their bodies were slick with sweat.

The father of the family of deer tilted his head to get a better look of the ensemble that was in front of him.

"I'M COMING!" Josh screamed, and convulsed.

"JOSH!" Kara screamed, and began shaking wildly.

They held on to each other for dear life. Josh felt his first stream of semen and shuddered. Stream after stream after stream escaped him. Kara shook underneath him, her breasts wiggling against his chest, her legs wrapped tightly around him.

When they were calm, they both knew exactly what they were going to do.

"Let's do this again next week," Kara whispered, her body slick with sweat. Josh was still inside her.

"Next week? Hell, we'll sneak out again tomorrow."

"We're not virgins anymore, Josh."

"Thank goodness."