Daring Walk on the Beach

Story Info
Public nudity on beach.
1.7k words
3.93
69.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want me to wear this?" I heard myself saying in astonishment. I pulled the swimsuit out of the box, gazing in amazement at the skimpiness of it. Lisa and I were going to take a walk on the beach together, and she had given me a suit to wear. Now, I wasn't so sure if I wanted to go.

"Come on, I want to show you how sexy you are. If you wear that today while we walk the beach, just watch the females check you out. Believe me, they'll notice that tight little ass of yours in that swimsuit."

I had to agree with her about that. The darn thing was a paper-thin g-string, after all. Why the hell not? "Alright. But just one condition. You have to wear one, too."

"I'll do one better: I'll go topless."

Oh, this was going to be fun.

We walked the beach slowly, taking in the bright sunshine, looking around to see if anyone noticed us yet. It was still early in the afternoon, so not too many people were on this part of the beach, much to my relief. However, as we walked, I noticed we were walking into a more populated area. I looked to my left and saw several women lying on their towels. One of them nudged another, whispering something frantically. She pointed in our direction and her friend's eyes gazed anxiously towards Lisa and myself, her eyes widening. They looked at me approvingly, taking in my entire body in their gazes. Lisa smiled at me and took my hand. I looked back at the women as we passed them, realizing that they were still looking at me, gawking at my ass, practically bare to the world.

"You see? Those women liked what they saw. They stared at that sexy body of yours. I'll bet you will be in their dreams tonight, minus the g-string, of course. They'll think of sucking on your hard cock, then letting you fuck them on the beach while they grip your ass. They'll be dripping come all over their sheets tonight."

I could feel myself getting hard, listening to Lisa's words and watching more women on beachtowels, watching me as we walked by. I took several glances over my shoulder as we walked, noticing women's eyes focused on my ass.

I looked over to Lisa, her bare breasts glistening in the misty air as we walked the beach. A young couple walked by us, and I heard the man get slapped by his girlfriend for gazing at Lisa's tits and practically naked ass. My cock was now almost bulging out of my suit as I thought about sucking on Lisa's tits, right here on the beach, giving the other women in the area a great look at my ass as I fucked her.

"Well now, what do we have here? It looks like someone is getting excited. You better calm down, stud, the women are starting to notice your dick."

I looked around and noticed women now looking at my erect cock. It was impossible to hide, walking on a beach wearing only a g-string. Women walked by us, gawking at my body, spending a long time gazing at my hard cock trying to peek out from my swimsuit. Embarrassed, I looked into the distance, hoping for fewer people.

"Don't feel like you're alone here, honey. All the men are gawking at my breasts and ass. I know that the men walking by are thinking of sucking on my erect nipples and fucking me between them. Then, they want to take off my g-string and fuck my dripping wet pussy. I can feel the wetness between my thighs as we walk. In fact, I can't believe I don't have a wet spot on the front of my suit from all the juices flowing out of my pussy right now, I'm so horny."

I looked over to Lisa, staring at her tits bouncing in the air, her nipples erect and hard. She was definitely getting turned on from this public display of nudity. Her chest was flushed and her breathing had become heavy, watching men walking by slowly so they could get a good look at her half-naked body.

I felt a drip coming from my hard cock as Lisa continued to talk. "Look at all the women staring at your cock. They want you to take it out so they can suck on it and have you cum into their mouths. They want you to fuck them with it while you feel their nipples and yank on their hair. They want to feel that throbbing cock between their legs, pumping their scorching hot pussies with reckless abandon."

My dick was harder than I ever felt it before. I could not stop thinking about these women wanting to see my cock, wanting to have me fuck them and suck on their wet pussies and erect nipples. I started thinking that I wanted to take off my g-string right there, in public, on the beach, just to give them what they wanted.

"I don't know about you, but my pussy is so hot and wet right now from all these guys looking at me, that I am thinking of taking this swimsuit off just to give them what they want. They want to see my hot pussy and curvaceous ass, along with my naked breasts. Then, they can go home and jack off, remembering the hot, horny lady walking along the beach naked, with her pussy so hot and wet it was clearly dripping down her leg."

I couldn't agree more. My cock was so hard from all the girls staring at it, I wanted to show them how hard it was, thinking of all the women's pussies getting wet over looking at my hard cock. I could picture dozens of women going home and fingering their pussies thinking of my throbbing prick, their juices oozing between their fingers. I could hardly control my urge to tear my suit off of my body right there, on a public beach.

My control was totally lost when Lisa stopped walking long enough to take her g-string off of her body. Her beautiful pussy and ass were now bare for everyone on the beach to see. Men's shorts were noticeably larger in the front as we walked the beach, now with Lisa fully naked.

"I am even hornier now that I have taken off my g-string. The juices from my pussy are clearly visible as they drip down my leg. I can feel all the men's eyes staring at my pussy, my ass, and my tits. I can see them dreaming of fucking me, of sucking on my huge tits and red-hot pussy. I just want to lay down right here and let one of them fuck me."

I finally stopped walking and dropped my g-string to the sand, leaving it there. I heard several gasps from other beachgoers as my hard cock was now revealed for all to see. Women gawked at the hardness of my dick, bouncing along as we walked the beach, now very crowded with onlookers, many following us to get a good look at our naked bodies.

"Do you see all the women staring at your beautiful cock? They are all thinking about sucking it, then feeling it inside their dripping wet pussies. They want to feel its hardness between their legs and tits. They want to feel its hardness in their mouths as you shoot cum inside them."

I could feel my throbbing cock get even harder, juices dripping down the shaft with the thought of all these women wanting me to fuck them. I wanted to give them something more, an even better show than I was giving them now.

"I am so horny with all these men staring at my naked body, thinking about fucking my hot wet pussy and sucking on my tits. I want to feel a hard cock inside my pussy, right here on the beach, in front of all these people. I could see all these men and women going home and having the best sex of their lives, thinking about me and some man fucking on the sand."

Losing all control, I pulled Lisa to the sand. I was on top of her in seconds, my throbbing hot prick inside of her, moving fast and hard in her dripping wet pussy. My lips were on her tits, my hands gripping sand. I looked to my left and right and saw men and women surrounding us, women gazing at my ass and men gawking at Lisa's tits as I sucked them. Her hands gripped my ass as I moved farther inside of her, fucking her with incredible speed. Her voice cried out in pleasure as she stared out at the men looking over her, watching her getting fucked in the sand.

I rolled her over and sat myself in the sand. Men gawked at her curvaceous ass bouncing as her pussy rode my hard cock. I sucked on her breasts as men watched, amazed at the show we were putting on for them. I laid down on the sand, giving everyone a full view of my chest and hers, my hands caressing her huge tits as my cock pumped her throbbing pussy.

Feeling a rush of excitement, I decided to move her again, this time to a doggie style position. Men stayed near the front to gaze at her huge tits bouncing from the relentless thrusts I was giving her from behind. Lisa mocked sucking on the audience's cocks with her mouth, her tongue sticking out making a long licking motion. My right hand cupped her breast, gently caressing the nipple. My left hand grabbed her hair, yanking it back as she moaned with pleasure.

Finally, I couldn't take any more. I pulled out of her, yelling, "I'm going to COME!" Quickly, Lisa turned around, opening her mouth and grabbing my cock, pumping it to its orgasm, spraying her face with my hot jism. The crowd cheered at the sight.

Suddenly, we heard sirens, and the crowd quickly dissipated. Lisa and I ran towards a sand dune, our clothes left somewhere between the spot we screwed and the beachside hotel we met at. As we ran, I realized that we had nowhere to hide from the cops without any clothes. The police quickly gained on us and we were arrested.