Dark Affairs Ch. 01

Story Info
The first chapter in the saga of Sodomy's House.
3.9k words
4.38
16.1k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 03/10/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~o The Luscious Ursula o~

Edgar had difficulty remaining comfortable. The sofa he sat on was comfortable, the room he was in was a nice parlor. He was a shy, young man with little self confidence. His eyes remained looking down at the glass of wine that he held in his hands. Every so often, he would throw a quick glance up and steal a look at the buxom, red haired woman that sat across the parlor from him. He would steal glances at her long, slender legs that were exposed by her deliciously fitted dress. He would also throw quick glances at her giant breasts, pushed up and together by tight and low cut bodice of that dress.

Of course, Ursula knew that Edgar was stealing glances at her incredible body. Her gaze was fixed on him, it seemed to torment the poor young man to no end. This amused Ursula tremendously as she lounged in her chair seductively, a glass of red wine dangling dangerously from her fingers. There was something about watching him squirm in his seat that delighted her to no end. She didn't speak because she didn't feel like talking, although it might have broke the tension a little for poor Edgar. Why break a sexual tension as wonderful as this?

The door opened and Ursula's maid, Tanya entered the parlor. A raven haired beauty, Tanya was young and had breasts just as large as her mistress'. Her uniform was a skirt that only came down to the top of her thighs and tight top that also displayed her plentiful cleavage. With her crimson lips and smooth, ivory skin, Edgar thought that she looked like an erotic drawing of Snow White. With two luscious sex objects in the room, Edgar could barely contain himself. While Ursula was older, she had an aura of confidence and wisdom while Tanya looked fresh and innocent.

"More wine master?" Tanya asked in her sweet, soft voice.

"No," Edgar mumbled nervously, "I'm fine."

"Very well then," Tanya said, "mistress?"

Ursula merely waved the maid off. Her business concluded, Tanya bowed to both of them and quickly left the room. Unable to take the pressure any longer, Edgar decided to get his business over with as soon as possible. He set his unfinished glass of wine aside and took a deep, calming breath.

"I'm going to be as simple and plain as I can," Edgar began, "you owed my father over fifty thousand coin. Since he is passed away in a carriage accident you know owe his estate the sum, thus ownership of the debt passes to me. You have been ample time to repay this debt to first my father and then to myself but you have not. Thus I have little choice but to take ownership of this house."

"You can't have it," Ursula replied.

"Look, I'll have you know that I have studied law and am fully prepared to take this claim to court. I will settle this debt one way or the other."

"Take it to court then little man," Ursula laughed, "I'll let Judge Waite fuck my maid in the ass and he'll rule in my favor as he always does."

"Very well," Edgar said while standing up, "I'll have you thrown in debtors prison and take possession of the property. Good evening."

"Wait," Ursula said, "I didn't take you for the type to call a bluff. Perhaps we can come to an agreement without involving the courts."

"I'll accept nothing less than full ownership of this property."

"You're a relentless little bastard aren't you?"

"A sassy mouth will get you nowhere."

"My mouth can do more than sass," Ursula replied, "if a man knows how to bring me to my knees. Threatening me with eviction is a pretty good way to do just that."

"I never spoke of eviction," Edgar said, "sign the property over to me right now and we can discuss your role in my house."

"Very well."

Ursula relented and signed the papers that Edgar had brought with him. He left that afternoon, promising to return in a month to move into his new home. Edgar would allow Ursula to stay at the house in the meantime, providing that she leave the master bedroom and settle in one of the smaller bedrooms on the second floor. Never before had she felt so humiliated and defeated. While she was able to manipulate most men, Edgar's resolve was deeper and stronger than he initially let on. She had assumed the brat would be a weak willed push over like his father, but that was a severe miscalculation. Now she was at the son's mercy. Ursula knew that she had to use any means to stay in that house until she was able to discover it's dark secret.

~o The Wicked House o~

It was built with wood taken from the forest that they called Sodomy Woods. There were all sorts of legends and wild tales about those woods. Stories about sex cults and unholy orgies with devils at night were common whisperings among the local population. The woods itself was considered perverse and evil. Those who ventured into the woods at night did not return the same. Men turned into mad ravishers. Women would come out as wanton whores, needing to spread their moral disease of promiscuity across pure and decent society. So a house built with wood taken from that perverse place was an affront to moral society.

Sodomy's House as it was called by the locals, was built in the Queen Anne style with five gables and a single turret. It was commissioned by an eccentric named Mr. Wicker. The Victorian mansion was immediately shunned by the community and wild stories quickly began to pop up in the local folklore. It was rumored that the Mr. Wicker engaged in an incestuous relationship with his three daughters. The three daughters mysteriously vanished and Mr. Wicker was found to have hung himself on an old maple tree on his property. Since then only weeping willows grew in the vicinity of the house.

The house passed from owner to owner, each one being driven to sexual insanity. Tales of orgies, bondage, prostitution and decadence flooded the local folklore. It was rumored that it's latest inhabitant Ursula, was fucked by fifty men at once in the basement of the old house. Then there were the tales of ghosts, spirits and demons that surrounded the house. Some of the elders of the town even said that wood taken from Sodomy Woods was a portal to the dark realm itself. But the most speculated rumor of all was the tale of a powerful and terrible secret hidden within Sodomy's House. A secret that Mr. Wicker himself brought.

~o Scratches o~

Tanya prepared the master bedroom as quickly and best as she could. Today was going to be the arrival of Master Edgar and she wanted him to be pleased. The large, oak framed bed was made, the sheets tucked so tight that a coin could be bounced off of it. There was not a spec of dust anywhere to be found in the entire house. The busty maid had worked tirelessly the entire week to make sure everything was in perfect order.

After one last inspection Tanya found herself satisfied with her work and decided to move on. It was time to tend to Miss Ursula's room. Ejected from the master bedroom, Miss Ursula took the second biggest room in the house which was said to have belonged to Mr. Wicker's eldest daughter. Tanya hated the room as it always unnerved her greatly. There was something off about it that was difficult to understand, as if the floor was just slightly uneven. Entering the room at night was a dreadful experience for her, but tolerable during daylight.

The room had two windows that looked out the front of the house. Sunlight poured through them, falling to the wooden floor in pools. Tanya entered the room slowly, throwing a cautious look around the entire room. The bed sat on the wall to her left with the two windows directly in front of her. This meant that the one half of the room was well lit during the day, but the half with bed and wardrobe was shadowy and obscure. Then there was the rocking chair that faced out one of the windows. The rocking chair was always still, but it seemed unnaturally so.

Swallowing her anxiety and apprehension, Tanya went to work with dusting the room. She did not lavish as much focus and care onto the upkeep of this room as she did the master bedroom. Tanya just wanted to get her duties over with and leave the room as quickly as possible. She went through the room with her feather duster swiftly. She dusted the window sills first then the rocking chair before moving on to the writing desk which was in the dark half of the room. Then she dusted the wood frame of the bed. It then that she noticed the strange scratch marks around the posts at the head of the bed. Usually, it was difficult to see such a detail in that half of the room, but the morning was so bright that day that Tanya could barely make them out.

A chill went through her body when she inspected them closer. After that, Tanya decided it was best to pretend that she had never seen them in the first place. She quickly moved on to the wardrobe armoire. Tanya brought over the chair from the writing desk so that she could stand on it to reach the top of the wardrobe. As she dusted the top, she could hear a feint noise. Tanya paused her dusting and listened carefully. She could just make out a scratching noise that seemed to come from inside the wardrobe. Stepping off of the chair, Tanya put her ear to the door of the wardrobe. It sounded as if something was trying to claw its way out.

Frightened, Tanya backed from the wardrobe a step. Her entire body shook. The scratching noise grew louder, as if whatever was in the wardrobe knew that Tanya was out there. Slowly, Tanya extended her hand to open the wardrobe. Her fingers trembled when she touched the knob. It was so cold that Tanya shrank back. Unable to bear the sound of the scratching any longer, Tanya fled the room into the hallway and slammed herself right into Miss Ursula.

"Stupid bitch!" Miss Ursula cursed at Tanya before striking her across the face, "you nearly knocked me over!"

"Forgive me mistress," Tanya pleaded, "but there was a ghost in your wardrobe and I was frightened!"

"A ghost?" Miss Ursula scoffed, "don't be silly. Come with me."

Miss Ursula grabbed Tanya by the hair and dragged her back into that dreadful room, over to the wardrobe. Tanya winced and clutched her eyes shut, not wanting to see the horror. Miss Ursula threw open the wardrobe doors and yanked at Tanya's hair.

"Look you silly whore," Miss Ursula said, "there's nothing in there."

Tanya opened her eyes and saw nothing in the wardrobe except what was supposed to be in there. It was filled with Miss Ursula's clothes and personal effects. The most dreadful object in it was the wooden paddle that Miss Ursula liked to punish Tanya with. Miss Ursula released the maid's hair and grabbed the paddle from the wardrobe. She pointed at the chair which still sat by the wardrobe.

"Bend over," Miss Ursula commanded.

Tanya bent at the waist and gripped the seat of the chair with her hands. Her skirt was flipped over and her bare ass was exposed. Miss Ursula spanked Tanya, slamming the paddle into her ivory flesh. Tanya whimpered and cried with each strike that her mistress brought across her ass. A tear slid down the cheek that had now turned red from Miss Ursula's slap. After Tanya was spanked, the humiliation followed as it always did. Miss Ursula set aside the paddle and took the feather duster. She carefully slid the handle of the duster into Tanya's wet pussy.

"Now dust the seat of the chair," Miss Ursula commanded once again.

Tanya turned around and lowered herself over the seat. She started to wiggle her hips and body around so that the feather duster swept the chair as her mistress had ordered. Once satisfied with seeing Tanya humiliated, Miss Ursula ordered her to crawl out of her room. Tanya dropped to her hands and knees with the feather duster still sticking out of her pussy and crawled out of the room. She crawled down the hallway into her own room. Once inside, she closed her door and pulled out the duster. Tanya put the duster away in the hope chest at the foot of her bed and then dropped to her back onto the floor and started masturbating.

Whenever Tanya played with herself, it always felt like the walls of the house watched her. Sometimes she swore that she could feel invisible hands fondling her giant breasts in her ecstasy. Was some perverted force haunting her? Most would laugh at such a ridiculous idea. But Tanya could always feel it when she fingered herself. The room would always seem to close in on her, her wild breath would be visible even if it was not cold. The more she touched herself, the greater the rapture it would bring. And when her bare skin touched the wooden floor, such strange shivers of pleasure vibrated through her body. Sweating, moaning and writhing on the floor, Tanya could hear a whisper in her ear. Whore. Then, Tanya came.

~o The Master Cometh o~

The carriage drove up to the front of the house. The horses snorted and kicked at the ground nervously but otherwise remained in control. Edgar stepped out of the carriage with cane and hat and looked up at his new home. A pleased smile crossed his face. He dismissed the driver who was more than happy to leave the area. Edgar chuckled at the man's superstitions and shook his head. As his things had already arrived a few days prior, Edgar had no luggage. He just stood and admired the house for a moment. For the first time in his life, he owned something of his own. For the first time as well, he felt like he was his own man.

He was tired of his sneering relatives and their sycophantic ways. They all had their own suggestions and thoughts about how he should live his life. But now he was prepared to take a step out of his comfort zone and begin his journey to true manhood. The first step would be dealing with that no good Ursula. She made clear her intent on staying in the house to him, but he wasn't sure if he wanted to share a house with someone who repulsed him so much morally. Then there was the issue of trust. Could he trust in restful nights with that woman roaming the house? Ursula struck Edgar as the type who was capable of plotting a murder. But, perhaps his nerves were just getting to him as they always did. It was those nerves and his weakness that he wanted to conquer more than anything in the world.

Edgar stepped towards the door and then paused. His stomach twisted. Anxiety took its sudden grip on his spine and shrank it. All the doubts and fears about himself hit at once. Edgar felt as though he was about to drown in them. Yet, his house beckoned him. It seemed eager to take in him and welcome him home. It was his house, he reminded himself. This house and everything in it was his property. It belonged to him and no one else. There was immense power in that thought and feeling that surge Edgar entered his new home and found Tanya waiting for him in the foyer.

"Welcome master," Tanya greeted him.

The busty maid quickly took Edgar's hat and cane and put them both away. Edgar looked around the foyer some. He had seen it before the last time he was here, but now it looked different to him. Standing on the stairs leading to the second floor was Ursula, who stared down at him coldly. It took all of his willpower not to shrink from her piercing eyes. Edgar managed to stand his ground and simply returned the hard stare, neither of them speaking a word. Tired of their little contest, Ursula left Edgar in the foyer in favor of her own room. Edgar reflected on all of his thoughts about Ursula that he had outside, but decided to put it out of his mind for now.

After a bit of exploring, Edgar found the study on the first floor. The room was finished with a fine desk, had a remarkable collection of books lining the walls and the view out the window was extraordinary. It was without a doubt the best room of the house and appeared to be the least used. The window looked out over the back of the property that led to Sodomy Woods. Edgar had heard all the tales of the house and forest, but didn't believe it. He was a rational thinker and a skeptic at heart. Edgar was the inquisitive mind who had to question everything. He had a highly suspicious nature. His father was of the opposite nature. That was why he had loaned all of his money away to parasites like Ursula and his relatives. The poor old fool believed anything he was told. Edgar had sworn to never live like that. A floor creak brought him out of his thoughts. Edgar turned and saw Tanya standing at the door of the study.

"Do you need anything master?"

"No," Edgar answered timidly, "I was just admiring the room for a few minutes is all. It's a remarkable room."

Edgar felt an intense nervousness around Tanya. Her body was incredible, her face was angelic. Just looking at her caused him to stiffen. Her hands were folded in front of her in such a way that her arms were pressing her breasts together. Those massive breasts of hers looked as though they were about to rip open her tight top and spill out.

"Would you like me to prepare your pipe for you?"

"Um," Edgar stammered, "yes. Yes do that if you please."

"Oh it would please me very much master."

A smile beamed off of Tanya's face. As Edgar sat down behind his desk, Tanya bent over and opened one of the desk drawers. As she rifled through the drawer for his pipe, Edgar stared at her cleavage and was aroused even further. She found the pipe and then opened the jar of tobacco that sat on the corner of the desk. She loaded the bowl of the pipe and then leaned towards him and put the pipe in his mouth. She struck a match and then held it over the bowl while Edgar puffed away on the pipe until the tobacco was lit. The smell of tobacco smoke filled the room and Tanya blew out the match.

"Do I please you master?"

"Yes," Edgar answered his eyes fixed on Tanya's breasts, "you are very pleasurable."

"Oh thank you."

Edgar managed to pull his eyes away from his maid and focus them on the desk. He started to inspect it for no other reason than to appear busy. Tanya stood there, watching him smoke his pipe. Finally, Edgar decided to break the tension he was feeling by starting a conversation.

"So," Edgar began, "how did you come to work at this house?"

"Oh, I was sold to Miss Ursula by my parents," Tanya answered, "she brought me here as her servant. I like this room, but the rest of the house can be rather scary."

"Scary?" Edgar scoffed, "nonsense. This old house is just like any other."

"But there are ghosts here, I can hear them at night sometimes."

"Humbug! There are no things as ghosts. You shouldn't be so gullible as to believe in something as absurd as a haunted house. It's all just superstitious nonsense you know."

"But there is," Tanya replied, "this house is haunted by something perverse. It has a way of changing you."

"I won't hear anymore of it," Edgar said, "never speak of such idiotic nonsense to me again."

"As you wish master."

"Where is the paper?"

"Over here in this drawer master, let me."

Tanya bent over across Edgar to open the drawer for him. In her eagerness she managed to knock her shoulder into his pipe and caused the lit tobacco to fall out of the bowl into Edgar's lap. The tobacco burned at Edgar's lap and both he and Tanya slapped the embers away. Tanya was panicked and desperately wiped at Edgar's leg with her hand. Feeling a sudden burst of panic himself, Edgar leaped out of his chair, away from Tanya.

"I'm so sorry master," Tanya said, "you must punish me. Please."

Tanya dropped to her knees and pressed her face to the floor. She raised her ass towards Edgar in offering. "Please master," she begged, "I must be punished." The maid continued to beg for punishment as Edgar stared down at her. As she was wearing no undergarments, he could see her slit. The sound of her begging and her vulnerable pussy was driving him into a sexual frenzy. The house itself seemed to be encouraging him to fuck her. But fear and anxiety worked as fiercely against that impulse. He felt torn between his own desire and his crippling self-doubt.

12