Dark Angel

Story Info
She meets Jessica Alba on the set.
1.3k words
4.03
69.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ghoag
ghoag
1 Followers

I was visiting my aunt when she asked if I would like to come to the set of the TV show she worked on. I agreed not know which show it was. The next day I traveled with her to the studio lot she worked at. As I noticed the sets, I realized it was the set of my favorite show “Dark Angel”. I had this fascination with its star Jessica Alba. I have never been bisexual with anyone, but she brought about feelings I have never felt before. For the first time I felt pure lust for another female. Her beauty intoxicated me.

We walked to the seating area that I could watch the taping of the current scene. She was fighting a rather well built man. There was an awful lot of wrestling and fighting involved and as her breath got louder, I started feeling myself getting turned on. The scene went on for five or so minutes and by the time it was finished I noticed that my panties were soaked. My own breathing was very heavy at this point. I saw her leave the set towards her trailer so I decided to try and sneak an autograph.

As I neared her trailer I began to hear loud noises from inside the trailer. I couldn’t resist and peered into the window. There she was with the hunk from the scene she was just in. They were locked in a passionate kiss hugging and rubbing against each other. I then saw her help remove his shirt. He was so built and well defined. She then lifted her tiny shirt up over her head letting it fall to the floor. She had on a front clasp, see through bra on. You could see her silver dollar sized nipples jutting out over a half inch even through her bra. She knelt down in front of the man and went after his fly trying to unleash his noticeable bulge. As she let his pants slide to the ground, we both notice one of the biggest cocks I have ever seen. It must have been over 10 inches long and from the window, pretty thick as well.

She immediately went to work on his shaft with her soft hands, stroking up and down the king kong dong. She then started to inhale the head, barely getting it past her lips at first. Her nice bee stung lips looked so incredible around this huge pecker that I lowered my hand to my crotch trying to relieve the built up pressure. She finished undressing her gorgeous body while working on his dick. She was so beautiful and seeing her with this man was too much for me. I felt my first orgasm approaching and let out a low moan not realizing that they might have heard me. I look up through the window again and to my surprise there was Jessica Alba looking directly at me with a grin on her pretty lips. She motions me to come to the door of her trailer.

I figured this was to call security but when I stepped to the door she stood there naked smiling at me. I suddenly realized that she did not mind and that I was getting my chance with the woman of my dreams. She leads me over to the sofa in her trailer. She stood me there in front of it and started to take off my shirt. I was so shocked I couldn’t move. She then unclasped my bra and let it fall to the floor. As she made her way down to my pants, she stopped to give each of my now erect nipples a quick lick and a nibble. I was in heaven. She took my right tit in her mouth and started undoing my pants. She had the man slide them down and help me out of them all the while still sucking on my tit. She sat me down and moved her head between my dripping wet thighs. My own juices were running down my legs. She then began flicking my puffy clit with her tongue while the man stepped to me and stuck his cock at my face.

I knew what he wanted and wet my lips to start on my job at hand. I did not last long with a tongue at my pussy and a cock in my mouth. I felt one of the strongest orgasms I have ever had brewing. I gripped the back of her head and ground my hips towards her face. I let the cock plop out of my mouth letting out my moans of shear pleasure. He then moved behind the young actress and pressed his monster to her tiny hole. He was able to slide in easily with all of my saliva on his prick. He started slowly with long steady strokes. She then began sticking her tongue as far into my own love hole trying to get all of my sweet juices into her mouth. I could feel her rock quicker as the man picked up his pace. I was nearing yet another orgasm when I could feel her moans get even louder. Within seconds all of us were screaming and bucking wildly. He withdrew his cock and stream after stream of hot white cum sprayed out of this hose like rod. It hit my tits and all over the back of her. She licked all of it off of my tits.

As we all lay there recovering I now was able to notice just how hot she was. She had the nicest nipples and tits I have seen. Her body was perfect. I also now drew my eyes on her neatly shaved mound. She had on thin strip down the center that came to the pinkest looking cunt I’d seen. And for the first time in my life I found myself wanting to taste it. I moved in closer to her and reached my tongue out to flick her swollen clit. It tasted so good that I reached my tongue as far as I could get it in her sweet love canal. As I was on all fours eating my first pussy I felt the man press his cock against my own wet box. He gently slid it in and it felt like he was ripping my poor pussy apart.

As I stretched and got use to it I began to feel his cock bottom out in my canal. I am lapping at this pink pussy like I am a pro at it. I feel yet another orgasm stirring and start thrusting backwards trying to get more of his prick inside me. I am sucking and licking this beautiful woman to no end. I convulse violently having the strongest of my orgasms that day or my life for that matter. The man and Jessica are not finished yet so she climbs on me in a 69 position. As I am licking more of her juices from her pussy I see the man move in over my head. He enters her pussy as I am going to town on her erect clit. He is squeezing her huge tits as they swing back and forth rubbing on my stomach.

I can feel her wetness run down her crack and fall into my awaiting mouth. His huge balls are now slapping against my face as he is pounding away at her poor pussy. Again we are all nearing orgasm together again. She is first as I can feel her body tense over mine. He then drives in one last time and fills her cunt with his hot sperm. He withdraws his huge member from her and I place my lips at her opening, tasting his cum and hers mixed together. It is the best taste in the world and I am now having my final orgasm of the day.

We are all very spent and well fucked. We all just lay there together until I hear my aunt’s voice calling for me. I give her one final passionate kiss and then got dressed. I will never forget the day I got to be with Dark Angel.

ghoag
ghoag
1 Followers