Dark Angel: An Angel In Heat Ch. 03

Story Info
Max discovers the identities of her blackmailers.
2.9k words
4.38
21.3k
1

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 06/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
supman
supman
31 Followers

Authors Note:

This story originated on www.CHYOO.com. Chyoo is a site within Literotica that deals with interactive fiction. This story itself is only small part of a much larger story that has many contributions from many different authors. If you enjoy this story please come check it out on chyoo and see what other authors have added to it. The link is www.chyoo.com:81/index.php/main.story.cover/4204

....

"2 days from now. Same place. 6 AM"

Max fiddled with the note, reading it again as she rode her bike through the street. It had been two days since that night. Two days since some sick fuck forced himself onto her. Two days since she had the best fucking in her life. Since then her life had been uneventful. Logan had been deep into some Eyes Only crap so she hadn't needed to face him yet and JamPony had been the same ol'. Sketchy still running any scam to make a quick buck, Normal still yelling at everyone and Alec, well, Alec was Alec.

Max had checked the house six times since that night. But the men had never came back, they were smart or maybe just lucky. She had figured out one of them was named Ted by asking around and that he didn't actually own the house, just squatted like most of the poorer people in Seattle. But other than that, she had nothing, and she had no other choice but to do what the note said. Not knowing what else to do she knocked on the door.

"Come in," a male voiced yelled from the inside. Max walked in see Ted waiting for her, a large grin on his face, a small brown box in his hands.

"Well?" Max asked him. "You gonna fuck me now? Or later? Or maybe you're gonna watch when your friend takes a turn?" Max spat at him, frustrated with having so little control.

"Come on, be nice, I got you a present," Ted said tossing her the box. She caught it, looking at it questionably, knowing that whatever it was it couldn't be good. She opened it and looked inside.

....

"What the hell is this?" Max said as she pulled out the small device. It looked like a small vibrator connected to a thong.

"It's a gift. Try it on."

"You got to be fucking kidding me" Max protested as she looked at the strange device. It looked like something Kendra would own. She looked up at Ted but the look in his eyes told her she had no choice. "Fuck" muttering she pulled her cargo pants down along with panties. She ignored the red hot stare she was receiving from Ted as she slipped the device on. The vibrator rested snuggly against her pussy lips. "Happy?" she said, throwing her hands up with a frustrated sigh.

"Mmhm," Ted replied and moved towards Max causing her to back away. "Shy all of the sudden?" Ted grabbed her as he knelt down. He grasped the vibrator with his fingers turning it on. It hummed softly, almost inaudible but Max could definitely feel it against her body.

"Hey Ohhh," Max moaned as he pushed the vibrator against her clit. Ted pulled the straps holding the vibrator in place, tightening them around Max's legs and hips. "Come back here at eleven tonight and we'll take it off. Do not take it off. There is no way you could pull it off without breaking one of the straps, and if you do. I'll sure your friend Sketchy knows how much you love sucking cock. Ok?"

"Yeah, whatever." Max said. She pulled up her pants quickly before he got any more ideas. "We done?"

"Yeah. Have a nice day."

Max rolled her eyes at him and left the house. As soon as she was out of sight of the house she stopped. "Ohhh fuck" she moaned as the vibrator pulsed against clit. Her pussy was already soaking wet, her body trembling. The thing had been on her for barely five minutes and she thought it was already too much for her to take. "Fuck," she straighted herself up, ignoring the stares from t,he people around her. Looking down at her watch. 6:10am. Seventeen more hours. "I'm fucked" she groaned, as she slowly made her way to work, desperately trying to ignore the vibrating device that was nestled against her. Today was going to be horrible.

"It work?" Alec asked as he came out from the back room of the house.

"Yeah," Ted replied. "That thing will be getting her off all day."

"Good," Alec smiled, today was gonna be great.

...

Alec strolled into JamPony a hour later, twirling a small plastic device between his fingers.

"Third and Jacobs street! Bip Bip!" Normal yelled out as he threw a package at one of the many employees that lazed around the delivery bay. Alec gracefully stepped aside letting the messenger past him his eyes casually scanning the lobby looking for Max.

"Anyway, if I just had two hundred bucks..." Alec smiled as he picked up Sketchy's voice coming from the other side of the lobby. No doubt begging Cindy and Max to help him with another get rich quick scam. Just as he thought, Max and Cindy were sitting on a sofa as Sketchy stood over them, giving them a dramatic speech on how he could turn their two hundred dollars into thousands.

"Uh huh," Cindy nodded at Sketchy as he rambled on. Max just continued to ignore him as she stared off at nothing, a vacant look in her eyes. Alec watched Max for a moment. The average person probably wouldn't have even noticed anything off with her but Alec was anything but average. She was chewing on her lip, her face flush as she tried to ignore the vibrator humming away between her legs. Her grip on the sofas arm rest turning her knuckles white. She had been wearing it for little over an hour and it pained Alec to think how wet she must have been, how ready she would be for him.

Alec glanced down at the plastic remote he held in his hand, it looked just like an normal car alarm but it was so much more. He pressed one of the buttons not sure if the cheap device would even work. He didn't have to wait long to see results.

"Uhhnhh," Max moaned in shock as the vibrator sped up bringing her oh so close to climax. Sketchy and Cindy both looked at her surprised at her sudden outburst. "Uhhh. I gotta go" Max stammered out, her face turning red with embarrassment. "Gotta get to work," she added lamely before getting up and heading towards the front desk.

"Normal, Gimme something to deliver," Max's request earning her a suspicious look from Normal. But he knew better than to comment on it, if for once in her life she actually wanted to do her job he sure wasn't gonna stop her.

"Here," Normal replied handing her a small bundle of packages. "All in sector four," Max grabbed the bundle and shoved it into her bag. Hoping that the change of scenery and fresh Seattle air would help take her mind of the ever increasing heat building between her legs.

"Hey! Wait up," Alec called out quickly peddling to catch up with her. Max groaned, having Alec tag along with her was exactly what she didn't need right now. "I'm headin' that way too."

"Whatever," Max replied, she had bigger things to worry about than Alec annoying her for the next hour. "Fuckmm," she groaned softly as the device began pulsing stronger against her clit. She bit her lip, trying to hold back another moan as she felt her stomach tremble with pleasure.

"You okay?"

"Huh?" Max's head shot up, she had completely forgotten Alec had been riding with her. "Yeah, sure I'm great." Putting on her best poker face she headed off towards her first delivery with Alec following her.

For the next hour Alec played dumb as he and Max delivered packages around town. Using the remote he played her like an instrument, enjoying the sound of her soft moaning. Watching her squirm as she tried to hide her obvious arousal. He teased her, played with her, always keeping her on edge, never giving her any relief to her torture. Max was almost panting now as she peddled towards her next delivery and Alec could see the desperation in her eyes. It was almost too much to take and Alec's constant chirping was definitely wasn't helping. Reaching into her bag she grabbed her last package, groaning as she read the package. It was addressed to her.

....

It was a large yellow envelope, her name printed clearly on the front, the paper slightly bulging as if there were something soft inside. Having no other choice she looked inside seeing the black blindfold from last night and another note. "Fuck" she muttered to herself as she read the message on it.

"Whats that?" Alec perked up as he feigned curiosity.

"Uhh, nothing," Max quickly replied. "Um, I forgot to deliver this, I gotta head back this way" she said as she nodded in the direction they just came. "I'll see ya later at Crash, Kay." She didn't give a chance to reply as she turned around and rode off.

Max rode for a few blocks before nearing her destination, a small coffee shop called the Coffee bean. She reread the first half of the note as she entered the cafe.

Coffee Bean on Third and Naveen Street. Mens Washroom. Last stall.

Her head down, Max quickly made her way towards the washrooms. Thanking god that the coffee shop was mostly empty. Silently she entered the mens washroom, sighing in relief as she saw it was empty. Max cautiously pushed open the last stall and entered. She sighed as she pulled out the blindfold from the envelope, rereading the end of the note.

Put the blind fold on, take your pants off. Hands against the wall and no peaking. Someone will come for you.

Biting her lip Max slowly shimmied her pants off, holding in the gasp as the fabric ran over her over sensitive flesh. The vibrator had been humming away all day and her entire body throbbed with every pulse. It had brought her so close to release so many times before pulling back, as if it had a life of its own and it enjoyed teasing her. Her pants around her knee's she slid the blindfold over her eyes.

Max's body tensed as she heard the bathroom door creak open. She could hear the soles of the persons shoes stick to tiled bathroom floor with every step. She clenched her ass as she felt the stall door open.

Alec needed all of his willpower to hold in the groan as he saw Max's bare ass just feet in front of him. Her hands on the wall, her body arched as if she was offering herself to him. He bit his check as he saw the results of his constant teasing, her pussy was dripping. Her panties soaked, her pussy lips and inner thigh glistened with her juices. He squeezed himself into the stall with Max, closing and locking the think metal door behind him.

Alec quickly freed his dick from his pants before gently caressing Max's bare ass. God it was perfect.

"Please," Max gasped as she felt the hands barely skim across her bare skin. The whole day had been too much. The constant throbbing between her legs as the vibrator teased her, she was about to lose her mind. She just wanted it to end. "Please... hurry," she pleaded, resigned to her fate, but wanting to get this over with before another man walked in on them.

Alec was taken back by Max's submissive demeanor, shocked when she gently pushed her ass back against his hands. Maybe Max wasn't the prude he thought she was. Maybe she did have a kinky side after all. Pulling himself closer to her, Alec gently kicked her legs further apart before letting his cock slide up and down Max's pussy lips, coating himself with her juices.

Max bit her lip as his cock teased her, rubbing against her moistness but refusing to enter her. She groaned as she arched her hips, giving him better access to her but he still held out. Seemingly content to tease her some more. Max had had enough, reaching back she grasped his cock. His body went rigid with surprise but before he could react Max thrust her hips back plunging his cock deep inside of her.

"Unnghh," they both moaned in unison as Max's warmth surrounded him. Finally Max though as she felt his cock fill her. Alec quickly recovered from his shock, if Max wanted to play rough, he could play rough.

"Oh fuck," Max yelped as Alec returned her thrust. Ramming himself deep into her pushing her body closer to the wall. "Fuucck," Max groaned in pleasure as he didn't let up, holding her hips tightly as he punished her body by pounding his cock deep into her cunt. Her body was rocked with every thrust she couldn't hold back the gasps of pleasure as she was roughly taken from behind. With the constant teasing all morning it didn't take Max long to reach her peak. Reaching between were their bodies were joined Max pushed against the vibrator bringing it even closer to her throbbing clit.

"Yesss." Max growled as she came, her body trembling as after hours of torture she finally found release. Alec groaned as he felt her spasm around him but he didn't relent as he continued to roughly fuck her as she gasped in pleasure, her climax coursing through her body.

"Fuck," Max groaned softly hanging her head in contentment as her orgasm slowly washed over her. Her breathing heavy she leaned against the wall for support. Alec's pace had slowed, his rough pummeling thrusts turning into a leisurely stroke as he slid himself in and out of Max. Reaching around her, he grabbed the vibrator that had tormented her all morning. Thinking she had had enough he popped the strap off, freeing it from her body. Max gasped as she was finally freed from the small device that had tormented her all morning.

Still hard Alec pulled out of Max's dripping pussy. He pulled on her shoulders turning her around before pushing her down onto her knees. Still reeling from her orgasm Max put up little fight as she dropped to her knees. Her lips parted slightly, her tongue sneaking out just between them, she knew what he wanted and she was too exhausted to fight.

Grabbing himself Alec pushed his cock against Max's pouty lips. Without hesitation her lips parted, and she took him inside of her warm wet mouth. She moaned as she tasted herself on him, with her tongue she lazily licked all of her own juices off of his cock.

Alec held back the groan as Max expertly began bobbing her head up and down, swallowing his cock. He wished that there was no blindfold so he could watch her face as she sucked him off. But blindfold or not Max made quick work of him. Alec's body shook as he came, his dick throbbed as he shot his load down Max's throat. Her fat lips sealed around his shaft, moaning as she felt his warm cum slide down her throat as she swallowed all Alec had to give.

Finished, Alec pulled himself back into his pants. He looked down at Max as she knelt on the floor, her breathing heavy. Even with most of her face covered with the blindfold the conflict raging inside of her was easy to see. Alec ignored the emotions he felt seeing Max that way, and quickly made his way out of the bathroom and coffee shop.

Max sat there for a moment as she tried to regain her senses. Trying to shake of how good that man had made her feel. How some strange man blackmailing her was giving her the best sex she had ever had. It just wasn't right. Picking herself up she took a moment to clean up and make herself look respectable before leaving the coffee shop.

Trying to put what had just happened behind her she checked her watch, before turning her bike back towards JamPony. Then she saw him, out of the corner of her eye, by pure luck, there Ted stood. Oblivious to Max's watchful eye he was leisurely shopping at the farmers market across the street. Max said a silent prayer thanking whoever was up there for this huge break. Finally she would have an advantage over her tormentors.

Ditching her bike Max made her way across the street, hiding in the crowd she began tailing Ted as he went along with his normal everyday business.

...

Normal was going to kill her, that Max had no doubt. She had been tailing Ted for almost three hours now, patiently following his every move. He had lazily strolled through the market for what seemed like hours before getting a phone call. Now he steadily made his way back towards the same coffee shop Max had been at early. No way where they that stupid Max thought as she kept her distance.

"Ah-ha," Max exclaimed as she watched him join another man at a table. His back turned Max sat patiently waiting for him to turn towards her. "Oh my..." Max gasped as she finally got a good look at the other man. "Alec?!"

to be continued...

supman
supman
31 Followers