Dark Angel Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashriel devoured her, his hands sliding up her thighs to cup her ass. He rolled his hips against her crotch, his hardened length spreading open the lips of her sex. She cried out into his mouth and rode him harder. Not bearing the feel of any barrier between them, she concentrated hard and used her powers to teleport their clothing off their bodies.

Ashriel cursed loudly and shuddered when the hot wet slit of her cunt soaked his engorged flesh. The muscles of his upper body clenched as he lifted her high and then let her slide right onto his dick.

Anniel gasped when she felt him stab into her without mercy.

For a fleeting second she wondered about the baby nestled within her, but then Ashriel began to fuck her in long hard strokes, scattering all coherent thought.

Black wings opened wide, fluttering almost convulsively. As she mewled her delight at the feel of him, his hot breath fanned her neck.

"Oh-god, yes, baby," she cried out, her clit tingling from his sexual assault. She pressed her calves tighter against his flexing buttocks and undulated against his groin. Anniel felt she couldn't get enough, even though she could feel how deep he was embedded within her with each powerful surge.

"Yes, baby," she panted. "Fuck me."

He growled and leaned back. She felt when he spread his legs wider, bracing himself. His hips slammed with even more force against her, his eyes looking down at the point where they were joined.

"Beautiful," he ground out. "My flesh against your flesh, Anniel. My flesh in your flesh, making us one, making you mine-only mine."

Her vision blurred as she began to hit peak, and her gums tingled, letting her know her wolf's fangs were elongating. Her mouth watered for a taste of him, hungered for a taste of his blood. The blood of her true mate. But he was too far now, watching her...watching her explode as he fucked her mercilessly. Throwing her head back, she let out a long howl of satisfaction, her channel clamping around his thrusting cock. She could feel him fighting to fuck her now, but her pussy was too tight. With a shout of agony, she felt him shudder, his come jetting into her. Ashriel let his head drop back and his wings stood straight out to either side of him, each filament spread wide, fifteen feet from tip to tip.

She closed her eyes, unable to look any further for fear of becoming angel-struck. Ashriel's heavenly beauty was too much to bear.

She whimpered when he nuzzled against her neck, their sweat mingling. She hadn't realized they begun to sweat, and a warm flow of semen was making its way along the crack of her ass.

They were still panting when loud pounded startled them.

"We need to leave," came Cyneolle's voice from the other side.

Anniel tensed, her eyes flying open as heat made her face flame. Her son...and here she was naked with Ashriel's cock still shoved far up into her still spasming cunt.

Ashriel looked at her, his face contorted in pain. "I'm sorry," he whispered. "This was so selfish of me to do. I shouldn't have. I—"

Anniel put her fingers against his lush lips and shushed him, moved by his utter nobility. The tips of her fingers touched the velvety softness of his mouth as she contemplated his startling grey eyes. Had she ever noticed the dark ring that made them stand out even more, or that his lashes were outrageously long?

"It's okay, baby. I wanted you too."

His breath puffed out as if in relief and he moved closer.

Their tongues barely touched when pounding came again.

"Hey, you two love birds," Natanael called through the door. "Play time's over. Let's haul."

Ashriel let her down gently. Already his come rolled down the inside of her thighs. Their clothing lay in a heap on the floor near them.

Ashriel bent and reached for his soctanal. When he turned and knelt to wipe the evidence of their lovemaking from her legs, she stopped him.

"No. What'll you wear then?"

He stared up at her, looking devastating all naked and kneeling at her feet. "It matters not. I am your slave. You paid for me."

Her pussy clenched at his words and the sight of him there at her feet looking all aroused with his just fucked hair.

"I think I'm beginning to understand Rowie."

Ashriel's brows drew together. "What?"

Anniel grinned and shook her head. "Never mind, baby. Use the stockings I was wearing to wipe me if you want to clean me up."

More pounding sounded at the door. Ashriel cleaned her legs with her black stockings and they hurriedly dressed. She wasn't too bad teleporting their clothes off, but she didn't dare try to 'port them back on.

Once dressed, he gripped her hand and strode to the doors again.

The minute they stepped out into the glaring light of the vestibule, Anniel screamed in shock and fright when Cyneolle grabbed and slammed Ashriel against the wall by the doors.

"Tell me you do not fuck my mother for sport," Cyneolle grated, putting his forearm against Ashriel's neck.

"Gareth," Anniel exclaimed both in consternation and embarrassment.

Ashriel just looked solemnly into his nephew's enraged face. "I love her more than my own life," he replied quietly.

"Were you my sperm donor?"

Anniel's jaw dropped. Gripping her son's solid forearm, she tried in vain to pry him away. "Gareth you stop this right now. Do you hear me?"

"I am not the one responsible for your procreation, though I wish I were."

He released Ashriel and Anniel drew herself against him to keep him from coming to any harm.

"Gareth, really. That was totally uncalled for," she scolded, feeling Ashriel's neck, her eyes looking for any signs of bruising.

He brushed her hands away and held her tight to his body. "Calm. I 'm alright, my dark angel."

"My name is Cyneolle. We must leave now."

Anniel turned, but he was already striding into the elevator, followed by Chameleon who'd transformed back into an almost stark white cyborg.

She opened her mouth, still feeling incensed at her son's aggressive behavior, but Ashriel turned her face back to his. "It's alright, my love. He was in his right to question me. Leave it be."

Anniel huffed out a frustrated sigh. Maybe Ash was right, but she still didn't like that her son had almost hurt him a second time. She hoped for everyone's sake they'd get along, otherwise she didn't know what she'd do. She loved Ashriel, but she didn't want to lose her son after finally finding him again.

Fisting Ashriel's long dark hair, she pulled his mouth down for another kiss. "I love you, baby."

"Oh, Annie," he whispered before claiming her lips in a hot kiss. "I love you too."