Dark Angel: Fertility Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inyotefi
inyotefi
153 Followers

"Huhhmmmnnn," she moaned over his cock as she tasted her own intoxicating flow on his cock. She moved her head tilting it to one side and bobbed her head back and forth while jerking him off with her hand. Rafer groaned quickly growing wearier of his load building in his balls.

"Yummy," Max grinned up at him when she came up for air.

"I want you to use this and fuck me good and hard," she said looking up at him pleadingly, "I want to feel you cum inside me."

Max laid back down and splayed her legs for him putting her hot thin pussy on display; Rafer looking down at her gobsmacked. He took his cock that was now coated in a mixture of her cum and saliva and went down between her legs again. They groaned as he pushed back inside her in one go filling her with cock.

He pushed himself on his forearms and started thrusting into her driving his cock up jolting her body, his ballsack slapping against her ass.

"Huh, huh, ohh, ohh, ohh," Max panted as her body was rocked on the bed, every thrust plunging the hard cock deep into her cunt. She toyed with her clit rubbing the little bundle of nerves as Rafer steadily fucked her hard and deep.

Every thrust brought an encouraging moan from her full lips. Rafer went faster; pulling out and slamming back into her squelching pussy, the slapping noise filling his room. Soon they were ramming into each other on the bed making the mattress squeak as they fucked hard on top of it.

Max was again using her flexibility to angle her waist just right so that he could get as deep a possible into her depths and was now brushing against her G-spot with every thrust. She was so wet and so hot rocking there beneath him, her pussy drawing him in as her muscles flexed around his cock. He held onto the bedpost thrusting her entire body into an arch as he fucked her pounding everything he had into her.

There was a loud bang as the leg of the bed snapped and the mattress slid off it they toppled onto the floor, Max landing on top, somehow still filled with his cock. She grabbed his shoulders and started thrusting her waist up and down riding his cock hard and fast.

"Ohgodlikethat," she whined unable to form proper syllables as she rolled her hips over his throbbing cock. Rafer grabbed her around the small of her back with his arm, and groped the left cheek of her ass with one hand and thrust rapidly into her from below. Max did the same, grinding into him faster and faster.

Harder they rammed, slapping into each other, Rafer's cock, a blur as it pistonned in and out of her sopping cunt. Max face was scrunched her mouth open as she fucked, slapping her waist up and down an Rafer's dick, her hair sticking to her sweaty brow.

With one last, hard thrust it happened again; Max was overcome by another powerful orgasm that wrenched out from her gut and through her body into uncontrollable spasms. The pleasure was intense and with it came the added feeling of Rafer letting go and bursting inside her convulsing pussy, filling her with his cum. Her cunt sealed around his cock, contracting as her orgasm filled her with bliss.

She flopped over him, exhausted her pussy burning as it sunk back down his softening length. Spent they stayed like that for a moment; lying slanted on the broken bed.

Max lifted her clammy body off Rafer, his cock pulling out of her well-used pussy, plopping free from between her lips. She could feel some of the mixed juices trickling down her inner-thighs. Max beamed down at him.

"Wow, that was really something."

He smiled back, "yeah, we broke the fucking bed."

They both laughed.

"So," Rafer said after an awkward silence, "you gonno stay the night this time?"

"It's already morning," Max said nudging her head toward the window. Sure enough trickles of dawn were filling the room. "I need to use the bathroom."

She got up, gathered her clothes and disappeared into the toilet...

A couple of minutes she walked out fully clothed. She looked at Rafer who was still lying naked on the bed, "So, ehm, I gotta get going, got to go home and change for work."

"Oh, yeah, so will I see you around?" Rafer tried, knowing that all this was, was a one night stand.

"Sure," Max said unsure. Then left the apartment before anything more could be said.

Max sped her bike down the street. She knew that the next time she saw Rafer things would be quite awkward; but right now she felt really good. Lard was right, she had no worries of giving birth to White's sick super-soldier, she was rid of the embryo. And with Vikki and her clones all dead, White would have to go back to his Conclave buddy's...

Yeah he'd still hunt her, but she was quite used to being hunted...

Either way, it looked to be a beautiful day.

***

The conclusion of another Dark Angel saga; as always please send feedback via comments/E mail. And here's a preview of things to come:

"Yebut, bitch," Mikhail groaned throatily, Max's hand still masturbating him slowly, "fuck you, fuck you, FUCK YOU!"

Max smiled again as she got to her feet. She unzipped her padded leather waistcoat and threw it to the ground then crossed her hands and reached for the hem of her tight black top and yanked it over her head. She stood looking down at Mikhail in a black bra that held her perky breasts in place; her pants button was undone and her zip down to show she wasn't wearing any panties; a dark thin strip of pubic hair just visible. Max undid her bra and let it fall from her breasts exposing them to Mikhail who groaned again as her supple and ample chest rose and sank with every breath.

She cocked her hip and pulled down her pants kicking off her boots with them; and was now standing in front of him in just a pair of black socks. Mikhail couldn't take his eyes off her, she was exquisite. An angelic face with round perky tits, her nipples hard and rosy; her tummy was flat and her navel was pierced; her tight tender pussy peeked out between her legs that were long and shapely.

"Still don't wanna give me your boss?" Max asked again in a taunting voice, "Oh well maybe I should get someone else to fuck me."

DARK ANGEL

TEMPERANCE

By Inyotef©

inyotefi
inyotefi
153 Followers
12