Dark Angel: Heated Encounter

Story Info
Max goes into heat and runs into some old friends.
5.8k words
4.6
19.9k
1

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 06/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
supman
supman
31 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own the television series that this fan fiction is written for or any of the characters from it. This is a parody meant for entertainment purposes only.

This is a Dark Angel fanfic, so if you're not familiar with that show you might be kinda lost. Also be warned that this is little more than a stroke story as someone so elegantly put it.

Thanks to my Beta for being brave enough to edit the jumble of words I call a story.

*

Rain poured down from the overcast night sky, pounding down against Max's apartment window. The sound was all too familiar to Max, but that fact didn't keep it from bringing down her already foul mood. With a scowl she watched the streams of water cascade down the glass face of her window. She hated it. There was a pile of scrap sheet metal just outside her window and when it rained hard enough, the pounding would remind her of the sound of distant gunfire that seemed to play soundtrack to her nightmares of Manticore, which then brought her to the reality of her current dilemma.

It was the dead of winter and it was cold. Almost cold enough to snow, but the Seattle weather seemed to produce only the most miserable of weather; just bordering on freezing, but allowing the still liquid precipitation to chill even her transgenic constitution to the bone. Living in an apartment with no heater didn't help any either, but that wasn't Max's problem--she was anything but cold, she was burning up.

Something had been off all day for Max. She had thought she was simply overdue for a good night's rest, so she headed straight home after work. Hoping to catch up on the sleep she so sorely needed, she jumped into bed and quickly fell into a dream filled slumber.

The fading memory of her dream was still lingering in her mind, she had been on a mission for Logan, taking down a local group of mercenaries, or maybe it was drug dealers. What she did remember was that the mission had taken a turn for the worse and she had ended up captured. Bound and gagged, the group of men started to do horrible things to her, horribly delicious things to her.

"Ungh," Max groaned and shook the thought away. It had been so real; she could still feel their hands roaming over her, holding her down as they forced themselves onto her. She had woken up gasping in a cold sweat the truth painfully obvious to her: she was in heat.

That was almost an hour ago and now she sat alone in her apartment, in her hands the note Cindy had left her informing her roommate she had taken off for the night to hook up with some "lickity chick." Nobody was around to help her; nobody was going to stop her from making the same mistake she had made so many times before.

Tightening the blue bathrobe she had thrown on after her second cold shower, she watched the cracked clock that hung from the far wall. With each painfully slow tick of the second Max could feel herself losing resolve. Her hand rested on her naked thigh, her fingers gently tapping the inside of her leg in rhythm with the clock's second hand.

Burying her head in her free hand Max let out a soft whimper, it had only been an hour and she was already losing it. Her hand inched further up her thigh and her mind raced. What was she going to do? The need was already almost too much to bear. Pressing her head against the wood table she wracked her brain for a way out. She could tie herself up, lock herself in her room for the next three days. She laughed at the thought, with her luck someone would find her and then she would really be fucked.

Logan. There was always Logan, he could help her. Maybe he had some sort of tranquilizer, maybe... No, she couldn't let him see her like this. She couldn't risk being near him like this, not when one touch meant death.

Maybe there was no point in fighting it. Maybe she should just find some stranger on the street and get it over with...Maybe just give some random dude the time of his life in some back alley. With that thought her hand slipped up her thigh and between her legs.

"God," Max whimpered and hunched over the chair, her face still buried in the sleeves of the oversized bathrobe. Her fingers slid up and down her wet slit before finding her swollen clit. Max bit down on her pouty lower lip. This wasn't helping, this wouldn't help anything. She knew the momentary relief she could bring herself would be fleeting and the heat would only return stronger than ever.

Mike, Matt, she wasn't sure of his name but he had moved into the apartment three doors down last week. He and two friends; they seemed close, very close. Max gasped as she let a finger slip inside her, she was so wet and tight. It had been so long since anyone had touched her, too long.

Panting, she squirmed in her seat, her strong finger working in and out of her dripping pussy. Her legs curled up and tightened around her hand. All she had to do was walk over there and they could be giving her the good hard fucking she so desperately needed. Another digit slipped inside her, her body convulsed around her fingers until she had to bite down the soft sleeve of the bathrobe to muffle the cry of pleasure.

Then her mind wandered to the inevitable, Alec. He was out there somewhere, just a phone call away. He was attractive enough--Manticore made sure of that--and he was transgenic. He was stronger, faster and with more endurance than any man.

Max's toes curled as a spasm of pleasure ran down her back, gasping she moved her fingers faster. She had never been with a transgenic before. He could bend her over this very table, and instead of her two fingers his hard cock could be slamming into her. He would do it, she knew he would, she saw the way he looked at her when he thought she wasn't paying attention. One phone call... just one call.

"Fuck!" Max cried out, her fingers franticly rubbing over her over sensitized flesh, driving inside of her tight pussy. She pictured Alec behind her, holding and squeezing her ass tightly as he drove his cock into her, slamming into her harder and harder with every thrust. Three doors down she could be pressed up against three men filling her body with their cocks, six hands touching her, massaging her, three mouths sucking on her heated flesh. Or she could be tied up in Logan's penthouse, unable to move as he teased her aching body from afar.

"Ohgod," she whimpered feeling her body convulse. She pushed her fingers deeper, rubbing the sensitive inner walls of her body. She was so close, crying out she arched her body, her free hand grabbing the side of the flimsily table causing it to shake. "Ohhhgod," she cried, her hips thrusting down against her hand. And then just as she was reaching her release it was ripped away by a loud strong knock on the apartment door.

Max's eyes went wide with surprise, her head snapping towards the door to stare at it in shock. Her hand flew from underneath her robe as if someone had caught her in the act. The violent, jerky motion sent her tipping back on her chair. Kicking her legs out did little to help as she tumbled backward landing in a heap on the floor.

Panting, her heart racing she stared in disbelief at the door before looking around the room as if someone was playing a cruel joke on her. Another loud knock snapped her attention back to the door.

"Who..." she whimpered out, unable to find her voice. Her body still reeling, still waiting for that climax it so desired. Taking a deep breath she tried to regain her composure. Picking herself up she tightened the robe again as another hard knock rang out from the door. She knew opening it was going to be a mistake, but her curiosity got the better of her.

"Kendra?" Max squeaked out in shock seeing her blonde haired friend stood on the other side of the door. Her gaze shifted sideways to the man standing beside her. "And Walter," Max backed up and tightened her robe again. Her body almost immediately began reacting to the presence of a male.

Taking Max's withdrawal as an invitation Kendra wasted no time in entering her old apartment and enveloping her friend in a tight hug. Walter followed behind oblivious to the lustful stare he was receiving from Max.

"It's been too long," Kendra said pulling away from Max and giving her a once over, "you still look great as always."

Tearing her eyes away from Walter, Max turned her attention to her ex-roommate. She landed a nice job in Portland last year, Walter had been able to talk his way into a transfer, and almost as fast as the blonde had stumbled into Max's life she was gone. They hadn't talked much since then, a few phone calls and some letters here and there but with all that had been going on in her life it had been hard to keep in touch. So why in the world was she here now of all times?

"I know, I know," Kendra said with a smile, seemingly just happy to see her friend again. "You were supposed to meet us at Walter's brother's place for dinner but we were in the area and I knew there was no way you had gotten rid of your baby so I figured why not stop by and give you a ride over too? Save you the trouble of driving through his storm ya'know?"

Max blinked, still utterly confused, the aching between her legs not helping any. Dinner? Dinner with Kendra and Walter? No, no, no, how could she have forgotten?! Tilting her head Max peered into the kitchen staring in horror at the Jam Pony Calendar Normal had so graciously given to her for Christmas. On today's date, in bright red marker read "Dinner: Kendra."

They had made the plans a month ago. Kendra was coming up to visit family and she wanted a chance to catch up with Max face to face. Kendra thought it would also be the perfect time to prove to Max that Walter wasn't the same corrupt asshole cop she thought he was.

"I can't." Max blurted out without thinking. There was no way, no way in hell she could. She had to stay home and tie herself up or knock herself out. This wasn't the time for a fucking dinner party.

"What?" came Kendra's shocked reply, "Why?"

Max gave the question a moment of thought. Why? Because I'm a genetic freak who wants nothing more than to run over to your boyfriend rip his pants off and ride him until I die. Max remained silent.

"Please," Kendra asked sadly. "I don't wanna have to wait another nine months to see you again."

Maybe it was the disappointment in Kendra's eyes or the sadness in her voice, but for the first time since she had realized she was in heat Max had a clear thought. Maybe guilt was the cure to heat and maybe it wasn't as bad as she thought. Maybe having something to do other than fantasize about the men in her life would help her beat this bitch.

Max nodded, "Okay,"

"Yes!" Kendra squealed in delight. "Get changed, Walter and I will be waiting out here." Max nodded again and keeping her head down she made her way into her room to change.

Sighing heavily Max leaned back against her bedroom door. She could hear them outside, creaking on her floor board whenever they took a step. With a shrug of her shoulders she let the soft blue bathrobe fall off her slender frame. Bare, she stepped up to the cracked full body mirror that leaned against the wall and took in the sight of her tight, tanned body. Her breasts were swollen, her nipples hard. Goosebumps formed over her flat stomach and she had to fight the urge to let her hand travel any lower to the wetness between her legs. Maybe this wasn't a good idea after all.

"Fridge still full as ever, eh Max."

Hearing Kendra's muffled sarcasm through her bedroom door was enough to break the mirror's spell. She had to do this, she could control herself. Walter was one of her closest friend's boyfriends. No way would she ever let herself destroy one of her best friendships for a quick fuck. She had this, easy as pie. Turning on her heel she grabbed some clothes from her closet.

...

Thankfully the ride to Walter's brother's place went by quickly. Max spending her time huddled in the back staring blankly out the back window while Kendra went on about her new job and apartment. In no time at all they were pulling up to a middle class suburban home.

"Walter's brother is outta' town for the week at a police conference," Kendra said spinning around to face Max. "We have the house all to ourselves. Come on!"

Joyful as always Kendra wasted no time in jumping out of the car and making a quick dash for the door. Max followed behind, pulling her leather jacket tighter around her body protecting to herself from the onslaught of rain. The house was nice, warm and inviting. In fact the entire neighborhood seemed that way. It wasn't that far from where she lived but still, it almost seemed like the pulse never happened here.

Inside Kendra gave Max a quick tour while Walter warmed up the dinner they had prepared. Soon enough, the three of them were sitting at the large dining table with a plate of Kendra's specialty, pasta tricolore, in front of them.

Eyeing the pasta Max couldn't help but remember the first time Kendra had tried to help her cook. She had taught her to make this very same dish in hopes it would, in Kendra's own elegant terms, turn Logan into her sex slave. Shuddering at the thought she took another sip of her wine.

With her legs crossed tightly against each other Max ate quietly. Her movements mechanical and forced she tried to focus on the food and conversation instead of the older, slightly overweight man that sat across from her. With military precision she chewed her food, never letting herself look at Walter for more than ten seconds, she smiled and nodded as Kendra went on about her new life.

A new job, a new apartment, Kendra genuinely seemed happy and that in turn made Max happy. Maybe it was the hormones but even Walter wasn't getting on her nerves; although she could definitely do without the loving glances they kept sneaking at each other.

Dodging questions about her own personal life Max quickly learned what her friend's new life entailed. Kendra told her excitedly about her job as an assistant to the assistant chief of police, all the way to how Walter had been able to transfer to Portland to be with her, and his change of heart after his run in with Eyes Only. He was actually helping out genuine members of Eyes Only informant net in order to try to make up for his past misdeeds, a fact he seemed genuinely proud of. Maybe Max had been wrong about him.

Dinner wound down, Max had hoped it would mean the end of the night but apparently they had other plans. Max uneasily followed them both into the living room where Walter was more than happy to show her his brother's new big screen TV.

It was Kendra that decided for all them that they were going to watch a movie, choosing a pre-pulse action flick from the decently sized collection.

"I heard it was a classic?" Kendra said responding to Walter's questioning glance. "And besides I doubt you or Max wanna watch some chick flick." Jumping down on the single couch that sat in the room Kendra asked Walter to put the disc in. "and could you get me a blanket? It's cold in here." She added with a smile.

Walter snorted, but put the disk in and left the room in search of a blanket.

"See, I trained him well," Kendra laughed, earning smile from Max. "Now come sit down,"

Easing herself down on the far side of the sofa Max immediately knew this was a bad idea. Walter had no choice but to sit between the two girls, just inches away from Max's rapidly warming body. Re-entering the room he did just that, sitting down he spread out the oversized quilt he had apparently stolen from a giant. The large blanket fell softly on top of Max, himself and Kendra.

"Good?" he asked.

"Great," came Kendra's reply.

Max swallowed hard, not good. She shifted uncomfortably as the movie started the play. This wasn't good at all. The ride over, dinner, she seemed to have her body under control, but now under this huge blanket, so close to a man, that was all thrown out the window. Her heart raced, thinking of all the wonderful things she could do under this blanket.

Just watch the movie Max; just watch the movie, she repeated over in her head. A soft whimper escaping her lips when on screen appeared a strong muscular half naked action stars. Ohgod, she wanted to sob. She shifted again, this time, to her horror her foot pressed up against Walter's leg.

"Sorry," she muttered softly and pulled her foot back slightly, he seemingly never even noticed. She sat like that for nearly ten minutes, her gaze transfixed on a spot of the floor, her heart pounding so hard she thought it was going to explode in her chest. She couldn't take it, she had to do something.

Without thinking she let her foot slide over just a few inches so her toes where touching Walter's thigh. It wasn't much, but even such little contact felt good. She nearly screamed when she felt Walter's hand come down on her foot.

Holding the arm rest tightly Max began to panic. What the hell was he doing? What the hell was she doing?! Hormones surged and she could feel her legs quiver with desire, she needed this so badly. Closing her eyes she did the unthinkable and reached down and gently grabbed his hand.

Walter shifted, seemingly just as surprised as she was. Max, still refusing to look at him, guided his hand up her calve then her thigh. Even through her cargo pants his touch was setting her a blaze. Reaching her goal she pulled loose the draw string of her pants and guided his fingers beneath her cloth barriers to her heated flesh.

That first touch of his calloused fingers to her swollen aching body was almost enough to make her scream. It took all of her remaining willpower to remain quiet, her fingers dinging deeply into the sofa's cushions as a soft whimper escaped her mouth. Her hand shaking Max let go of him, letting him do as he pleased. Tentative at first, he quickly got comfortable.

Max swallowed down another moan as Walter's fingers began playing with her. His rough stubby digits ran up and down her swollen flesh, teasing her before brushing against her engorged clit. Her eyes pinched tightly shut Max leaned back against the sofa, her legs spreading as far as she dared with Kendra so near. She gently shifted her hips against his hand, almost panting, quick, harsh breaths hissing through her clenched teeth she silently prayed Kendra wouldn't notice.

Max's mouth went wide in shock as finally one of Walter's fingers dared to push against her tight opening. Coughing to cover the soft moan that she hadn't been able to hold back she curled her body tightly only to push back against the sofa as Walter slid his finger deeper into her.

What was she doing? Max's conscience questioned, finally deciding to rear its head. What the hell was she doing?! Walter's finger slid into her deeper, curling up inside her body. Her stomach convulsed in response to the spasm of pleasure that ran from between her legs all the way up her spine. Her head arched back slightly and she gasped, the strain of holding back not helping her, a light cover of sweat began to cover her exposed skin.

Again he pushed deeper inside of her, Max's body jerking back against his hand. She gripped the blanket covering her body, desperate to hold onto anything, to remain in control. Glancing over with the corner of her eye she finally looked at Walter. He was the picture of nonchalance, he was leaned over slightly, but his attention was seemed to be completely on the movie playing in front of him. Just past him Kendra sat unknowingly, cuddled up against Walter, his free hand holding hers.

Max couldn't believe she was doing this to her friend. She couldn't believe--Walter pushed another finger inside of her breaking her thought. She wasn't going to be able to hold back for long, his fingers were quickly pushing her to the edge. His strokes were faster now, his two fingers plunging in and out of her tight, wet pussy leaving Max unable to think or move; her body rocking slightly against his hand as she panted for breath. She could feel it, the tingling of pressure ready to explode from between her legs; she was so close, so very close.

supman
supman
31 Followers
12