Dark Angel: Mirror Crack'd Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inyotefi
inyotefi
153 Followers

Back on the sofa Del was moaning like a sex starved whore as she went buck-wild bouncing on one guards cock while another stood there while she sucked him off!

Her fat pussy gliding over that huge cock and smearing her secretions all over it, while she simultaneously bobbed her head over another dick as best she could. She was already sweaty as she thrust up and down, her body hot and yearning. She gulped as she sucked off the guard whose cock she was busy with as he tried to buck his hips and fuck her mouth.

A third Nigerian walked up to Del having stripped his clothing, watching as she bent forward and her pussy slid up and down his colleagues cock, his eyes roving over her plump bottom and tight little sphincter. He got into position and Del froze as she felt him press his cock head to her asshole. She looked back and tried to relax, awaiting the penetration into her forbidden hole...

'Oh God!' she yelled, her face cringing as he plopped into her hole, her anal muscles clamping around his knob. He groaned and forced his way further, sliding up her rectum. Del tried to gain control as she was filled with cock in both holes; she started awkwardly moving, trying to take the huge rods rammed in her pussy and ass, getting a slow rhythm going...

'Fckit, ohh.. Haah ahh!' Max was whining bent over the bar, her tit rubbing in the spilt port on the counter.

Yobo was behind her, his weight over her as he humped her tight little pussy. It bulged between her clamped thighs, as the squishy sounds of his cock sliding in and out of her filled her ears. Yobo slid half his length in and out her soft, sticky sex then drilled in deep, slapping against her thighs and holding there. He then kissed the back of her neck and admired her odd barcode tattoo, 'you are worth every cent,' he said into her ear before nibbling on it.

Max took the opportunity to catch her breath, feeling the long smooth cock filling her throb gently. She was on her toes and moving her ass up and down slowly, flexing her wet cunt muscles, feeling Yobo shudder over her.

He pulled his cock from her pussy, her juices dripping over her sweaty inner-thighs, the smell of sex strongly wafting in the air. Yobo spun her around and picked her up, putting her on the bar stool, bending her so that he lower back rested against the bar. He went down and sucked her wet tit, licking the port off it, then gently bit her stiff nipple. Max's head lolled back enjoying the way he worshiped her body, pressing his head to her chest, as his tongue lashed over her soft tit flesh. He rose over her and spread her legs wide then just dipped the head of his dick between her pussy lips, getting it slick with her juices before pulling out and putting it between her buttocks.

Max's face crumpled, and she looked up at him as he got ready to fuck her ass. He smiled and pushed into her, and she gripped his arms as her sphincter released and accepted him. He scowled as his cock pushed into her asshole going in slowly, inch by inch. Halfway in he gave short thrusts, Max gritting as the uncomfortable pleasure shot through her body.

Getting the gist, Yobo thrust back and forth, feeling this sluts deliciously hot ass clasp his cock. He reached down and pressed his thumb against her clit as he thrust in an inch deeper, stretching her sphincter further...

Del was basking in the sensations of having two large penises filling her sex and butt, and another in her mouth while she used her free hand to masturbate a fourth man. The two fucking her revelled in the feeling as they did their best thrusting in and out of her, feeling her hot, sweaty body rub against them. The man fucking her pussy grew aware of the fact that he was building to his climax, and he groaned as his balls tightened. Del felt him throb urgently and pushed herself up letting go of the two men she had been blowing and jacking off. The man behind her pulled out of her ass so that she could get up and the man in her pussy barely got out of her before exploding thick ropes of cum over her stomach.

After he was spent, the man whose cock Del had sucked pushed her onto the her back onto the sofa and she splayed her legs for him. She rubbed the sticky sperm into her belly as her pushed into her pussy and started fucking her eagerly, grinning like a fool. The guard she had masturbated came and pushed his cock to her lips and she opened her mouth sucking him off, her face contorted as the pleasure of being fucked coursed through her. She rode her legs up the man's waist as he thrust faster into her cunt, trying her best to meet his movement. His weight pressed his pelvis to hers, teasing her clit as it rubbed against it, and she wailed over the cock in her mouth as she came hard...

Max was panting, sweat dripping down her chest, her eyes locked on Yobo's, gritting her teeth as he fucked her anally. Her butt clenched around his swollen member as she took all of it in her rectum, the pain long gone, replaced by rising pleasure. She gripped his robe, her legs risen up the sides of his body, his thumb still rubbing her clitoris increasing the ecstasy greater still. His cock pumped in and out of her reddened asshole rapidly making her squirm with delight. She threw her right leg over his shoulder and grabbed the sides of his body, using it as leverage to she could fuck him back, her breath rasping as she thrust her waist against him...

'Hahh, Ahh.. AWWWGH!' Yobo groaned, filling her ass with his load, ejaculating a large fill of sperm up her rectum, 'oh fuck baby.. Ohfuckohfuck fuck...'

Max huffed feeling him lose control and quiver as he emptied his balls in her butt. Yobo pulled his limp dick out of her and lied down on the floor exhausted...

Max hadn't even recovered when the three remaining guards were on her. Kneading her tits and rubbing her pussy, pushing fingers into her sopping hole. One pulled her and lay on the ground for her to straddle him as the other got behind her waiting impatiently. The man below her pulled her waist down and pushed his cock over her pussy, and she allowed him to penetrate her, taking him deep in her sopping cunt. Filled with his cock she got comfortable and lightly humped a portion of his cock slowly, working her waist in small circles.

The guard behind her got into position and rubbed his cock over her asshole; and having been stretched by Yobo, Max found it a bit easier to accept the large black cock that pushed up her anus, and she relaxed her anal muscles letting him get in deep. Holding her breath and spreading her legs, she pushed down and felt the cock in her pussy slosh deep in her, then pulled her waist up and pushed back swallowing the cock in her ass. Following her lead the two black men started thrusting with her, giving her their dicks simultaneously.

The feeling was indescribable and Max's eyes grew teary as she took the pair of dicks. Pleasure bubbled thru her body spurring her on. She gasped for air as she thrust into the men, her cunt dripping her juices over wet balls, her ass burning; but she fucked thru it, it felt amazing, it-

'Ah, Huhh,' she squirmed, shuddering violently as she came.

The euphoria flooded her system and poured out of her, blurring her vision, her eyes driving to the back of her skull. The men took over and thrust in and out of her butt and cunt increasing the feeling for her- heightening and prolonging her orgasm...!

Del was moaning as the man on top of her thrust his waist up and down, her flow making his pelvis wet, as he pumped in and out of her hot clam. Her tits crushed against his chest, her one hand around his neck, the other pumping the other man's cock as she ran her lips over it, sucking it enthusiastically. She could hardly breath with all the sexual attention given to her, her entire body overwhelmed by all the sensations. She came again, her cunt tightening around the cock that was squishing as it slid in and out of it. The man groaned and came with her, jerking as he shot his load in her.

She snapped her eyes shut, breathing heavily as she felt him burst in her womb, her body shuddering in rapture...

Max grimaced as both men started pumping faster, their massive cocks driving into her aching orifices as they came together, exploding inside her. She squeaked as she was filled with sperm, her pussy and anus clamping down, feeling the men twitch as they relieved themselves.

She felt sore as the men pulled out of her and looked over lazily at the last guy, wondering is she could muster the strength to fuck him, knowing he wanted his turn...

Across the room, Del was in the same position; exhausted and also facing the last of the men she was fucking...

Max got up on her knees in front of the muscular black man; tilting a head to the side, and teasingly licking his cock without using her hands. The 7" member slid over her tongue and lips; the man groaning as he watched her work, looking into those seductive eyes of hers...

Del took a different approach getting to her feet, and jumping onto her man, wrapping her arms and legs around him. She reached down and gripped his dick and placed it at her gaping pussy entrance, then pushed it inside herself. She put her cheek to his and started bouncing up and down with him trying to hold her lithe body. She humped his cock roughly, slapping her pussy up and down his length faster and faster...

Max was done teasingly licking the guards cock so as to gain some strength. She stood up, and acrobatically steadied one foot on the ground then put her other leg over his shoulder getting her legs into a splits of sorts. Positioned like that she reached down and spread her pussy lips carefully for him as he eased into her nice and deep. He reached up and held the ankle of the foot over his shoulder with one hand, and grabbed her left buttock with the other and started thrusting, looking down and watching as his cock slid in and out of her spread, soft pussy.

He sped up, working faster, fucking her agile body with determination, enjoying the feel of her clamping pussy. Max watched herself take his cock, letting go of her cunt and gripping him around his neck with both hands and putting her forehead to his, pressing her body against him, stretching her splits further.

'Ohh.. OohFuck!' she simpered with him doing her, taking his large cock deeper...

Del was again drenched in sweat as she worked the other guards cock, her loins burning as she thrust in his arms. His dick felt so-

'Sht, huhh,' she grimaced as he lost it and came the third time. She shook in pleasure as her pussy milked his strong ejaculation, panting as she felt some of the messy cum seep out of her sopping sex...

Ohgodohgod.. Ohmigod!' Max whimpered feeling the final man work her sex, giving it to her as best he could, his hard dick wet and sloshing as it drove deep inside her sopping pussy. She came again, almost losing her awkward footing. Spurts of all-consuming, mind numbing pleasure making her stomach knot and her body quiver- her secretions messing over his balls as her cunt clamped down on his dick.

She shut her eyes as he joined her in the throes of orgasm, shooting his cum deep in her womb. His cock slipped out of her pussy when he jerked and the last spurt of his sperm spilt on her inner-thigh...

Having recovered somewhat, Muda Yobo sat up, 'I will be sure to thank Klaas for your services; now get dressed and get out!'

Max was still slightly out of breath when she tried to speak, 'We were- rather our boss was hoping you would take us to L.T.D. to enlarge our client base,' she said.

Yobo looked at her, and again she lowered her eyes feigning submission...

'Sure. Why not, maybe you can give me a blowjob in the limo.'

Max gave a fake smile, then turned to pick up her dress, 'Sam, we're in, move into position; ten minute window.'

'Rodger that,' Sam said, picking up the sniper and moving off.

She hauled ass and sprinted down the buildings staircase utilising her Transgenic speed, then shot over the road and into the hotels parking lot. She ducked down behind a BMW on seeing two more of Yobo's guards watching his SUV, pulling out a silenced pistol just in case...

Ten minutes later Yobo, his seven men entourage, as well as Max and Del came out of the door leading from the elevator. Yobo, the Transgenics and one of the guards got into his car, while the others got into the two security SUV's. Sam watched the cars pulled off, timed herself; then rolled underneath the last car and clung on...

*

As the group walked into the L.T.D. building, Max became very weary of the mission as she looked around. She spotted dozens of thermal cameras, motion detectors, roof inserted retinal scanners that read peoples pupils every couple of seconds, as well as at least thirty armed guards here on the ground level- all of them ex-military.

Their only hope was that security lessened the further they went up...

Sam should have positioned herself on the roof of the adjacent building by now, planning her aerial infiltration from the roof where there was a huge cooling fan about fifteen metres in diameter. She only had a twenty second window when the giant fan would stop to filter out used air, before the air conditioners would reset. Then it was an eight story drop straight down into the main duct above the fifth research division lab.

Max and Del were here to make sure the whole break in was blamed on Muda Yobo...

The party stopped in front of the metal detectors and the guard looked up at them, 'welcome to Leading Technology & Dynamics Mr. Yobo. I'm afraid there are no civilians allowed beyond this point.'

'Klaas sent the girls to me, and I'm returning the favour,' Yobo said.

'Be that as it may sir, the retinal scanner will not read them as they are not in the system. Were they to pass beyond this checkpoint, bullet-proof glass dividers would seal you to a section of the building and poisonous gas would kill you in a matter of seconds...'

'Mr. Klaas is a very cautious individual, and security has been beefed up after an incident we had. In fact, your bodyguards will have to stay here as well.'

'The fuck they w- Yobo said raising his voice.

'I'm afraid,' the guard interjected calmly, 'its none negotiable sir. Either comply, or get your V-8 gas missiles from someone else. And we both know no other black market supplier is able to get it.'

Yobo looked annoyed, but turned to his men anyway, 'wait for me, and get rid of the whores.'

With that he handed over his gun and cell phone and passed through the checkpoint alone...

Max and Del followed the guards out...

'What now?' she asked Del in an undertone, 'you know these men plan to kill us.'

'We deal with them, and move ahead as planned,' Del whispered back.

Max eyed her in disbelief, 'we-

'We're dead on comms, so we can't abort, X5-453 moves in five minutes. I can get through security. I'm on the system.'

'What do I do?' Max asked.

'You get us an escape route. There'll be a lot of guards on us after we get to Gleason,' Del said.

*

Sam picked the lock of the door leading to the roof of the building opposite L.T.D. then slipped through and moved into position. She checked her watch and found she had two minutes to move. She dropped the bag slung over her shoulder and opened it; then pulled out the silenced pistol and holstered it. She then pulled out the support harness, quick draws and cams. Sam clipped the nylon rope to the roof, securing it then went and stood on the buildings ledge looking down at the thirty story drop, then at the building across the street- L.T.D.

She looked at her watch again... Thirty seconds till the fan shut down giving her the twenty second window. She took a deep breath and focused...

Sam fell forward, air rushing in her ears as she dropped into a free fall down the length of the building, the coiling nylon making a zipping sound as the line attached to her slid rapidly off the roof. The line tightened and Sam swung over the street to adjacent building rising into the air. She kept her eyes focused when zipping up over the roof of L.T.D. and quickly unclipped the rope then flew into a somersault and diving perfectly down toward the slowing fan blades. She pulled out her gun, took aim and shot the one patrolling guard in the throat, then dropped between the blades with a flawless serenity and plunged into the duct just before the fan started up again. She flipped and landed gracefully on her hands and knees, looking up at the whirring fan that was once again spinning fast at full rotation...

'...I'm in,' Sam said over her earpiece.

'...Rodger,' Del confirmed looking down at the seven incapacitated Nigerian guards.

Max looked at the watch on one of the men's arms, 'we got ten minutes. Get moving, I'll get the SUV to the back of the building.'

'Right,' Del confirmed.

'Good luck,' Max wished her, with a wink of her eye.

'Luck has nothing to do with it, Del replied seriously, 'planning and execution makes for optimum mission success.'

'Wow, how.. Militant of you,' Max smirked, shaking her head in disbelief; Del reminded her of Zack, 'Manticore would be so proud...'

Del ignored the cocky remark and moved, running back toward the elevator into the building and Max turned to the SUV, keys in hand (that she had obtained from the downed Nigerian). She got in the car, started it up, and put it in gear so that she could reverse out of the parking area...

...Sam pulled the grate of the air duct open and acrobatically flipped out and dropped into the hallway silently, pulling out her silenced pistol and checking the area for guards. She kept low and moved along the wall to the location where Gleason was being held, finding two guards there, and a thermal camera pointing at the door...

'Ok ladies,' she said pulling the black woollen ski-mask over her face, 'in, two, one, and; I'm a go...'

She moved quickly at a blurring pace; firing a shot and blocking the guns chamber so that the shell casing flicking out didn't make a sound. The bullet shot threw the side of the guards forehead then splattered out the other side, spraying his brains over the wall. Before the other guard knew what was happening, she moved in, put her hands around his head and broke his neck.

Sam shot out the camera then kicked in the door to find a man sitting in a chair, his hands and bare feet cuffed- he had thick black hair that hung nearly to his shoulders, and a handsome face with a mustache, beard, and thick eyebrows. He wore a tight fitting black T-shirt and a pair of tan chinos. The man looked up at Sam, his face bloody and bruised...

'Who the Feck are you then?' he asked in a strong Irish accent.

'...Sean Gleason. I'm here to rescue you...'

...Max, meantime, was still in the car, about to pull off when suddenly the door was ripped off and a huge gloved hand gripped her by her shoulder and she was flung out the drivers seat. She flew across the parking lot and crashed into the side of a car; the window shattering and the door denting...!

Groggily, Max lifted herself up cringing in pain. She looked up at the muscular, hulking black man...

'...Ok Max,' she said aloud, trying to reassure herself, 'don't bug out...'

***

Cast

Max (X5-452): Jessica Alba

Guests

Sam (X5-453): Jessica Alba

D'Arc (The Soto Mark): Michael Clark Duncan

Del (X6-899): Moon Bloodgood

Hun-Yu Soto: James Kyson Lee

Vivian Shevchenko: Stana Katic

Muda Yobo: Robert Wisdom

Sean Gleason Colin Ferrell

Next in DARK ANGEL: MIRROR CRACK'D...

'...I'm the soldier for tomorrows war baby.'

He turned around and Max looked at the thick veins that ran from the point where the implant had been inserted up the back of his head, and down his neck...

...She put her barefoot down and sped off to the point where she was supposed to meet Del and Sam; and on cue they came crashing threw the fifth story window. They hightailed it to the green Ford; men firing M4 riffles out at them thru the window; alarm sirens blaring in the background... Sean Gleason sat up in the back, 'Sain's b' praised fer you lass. Ta all o' ya fer bailin' me out like tha'; but we bes' b' get'n outta Boston feckin' fas' coz Klaas ainay gonna b' at all ta pleased...!

inyotefi
inyotefi
153 Followers