Dark Angel: Mirror Crack'd Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inyotefi
inyotefi
153 Followers

R.I.P

***

Next in DARK ANGEL: MIRROR CRACK'D...

"Now, this is the scene at Terminal City's gates, where unknown mercenary commandoes are holding police at bay under heavy assault gun fire. For KPJK news, this is Trisha Ryback reporting..."

'I am the lesser of two evils. That bitch will burn the goddamn city down to find that Eyes Only,' D'Arc said.

'I want it outta me.'

'The Soto Mark Implant?' Max asked rhetorically. If she was going to get passed those mercs and into Terminal City to Logan, she was going to need help, and right now; he was all she had...

Logan was pale and his eyes were bloodshot. Logan coughed into his sleeve and put the glasses back on looking up at her and smiling weakly, 'You need to get out of Terminal City, you've been contaminated,' Sam said.

Your boss has the place surrounded; Klaas mercenaries and the cops have been in a fire fight for hours. We're stuck here.'

we're the ones who got you're family to safety...'

Klaas turned to the X6, 'you're to infiltrate Terminal City and find Eyes Only and X5-452; I want both of them, alive...'

Max crouched down behind the parapet of the roof she was on, D'Arc coming up behind her; and peeked down over into the streets. The Seattle police and Klaas' mercs were still firing at each other ...

'Shit,' Max sighed, 'looks dicey...'

She used her enhanced vision to survey the battleground and saw the Officer in charge speaking over a radio. She gathered her focus and moved, running as fast as she could through the warzone...

, 'you know I got a look at Max's file from her last stay at Manticore under Elizabeth Renfro,' Sam said, 'how she was infected with a virus set to target the genetic code of Eyes Only. I see the way you look at 452, that longing, yet you never ever touch her...' you look at me and you think her...'

'I'm willing to play the part as thanks...'

... Logan turned and sat on the table letting Sam take control, the clone slowly trust up and down, working her sculpted feminine body up and down over his cock. Logan groaned then grunted before he reached out and cupped Sam's ample breasts, kneading the soft flesh gently...

... Joshua barked, baring his teeth and ran at him, then clawed him in the face; he then punched D'Arc in the gut and as he lurched forward he wrapped his arm around his thick neck.

Joshua looked up to find Max standing there.

'Let'm go Joshua, his with me.'

*

DARK ANGEL

MIRROR CRACK'D

CHAPTER 5

By INYOTEF©

COMING SOON

SEASSONS GREETINGS FROM INYOTEF!!!

inyotefi
inyotefi
153 Followers