Dark Angel: Mirror Crack'd Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inyotefi
inyotefi
153 Followers

There was a loud yell and the Soto Mark dropped the cat-lady and turned to catch a blur of movement and then stumbled back as Alec tried to spear him to the ground. He lifted Alec into the air and fell backwards with him in a zuplex; Alec squirming as pain shot up his back...

'Yaargh!' D'Arc groan as he was shot in the shoulder, then again in the arm (though not in pain but in anger). He turned in rage seeing red on catching sight of Mole with his shotgun...!

'Awwe shit!' Mole grit spiting his cigar away, and aiming at the hulk of a man.

D'Arc was about to charge him when someone unusually strong, even for him, gripped him and locked his arms behind his head; he turned to catch a glimpse of a snarling face behind him and heard a rumbling growl.

Joshua lifted D'Arc into the air and threw him across the alley into the bonfire, his coat catching alight. He got up and tore the thick leather coat off tossing it aside, his muscles bulging through the black vest he wore and veins popping out of his biceps.

'Heh, so doggy, ya wanna play, huh?'

Joshua barked, baring his teeth and ran at him and clawed him in the face; he then punched D'Arc in the gut and as he lurched forward he wrapped his arm around his thick neck. The Soto Mark yelled out and gripped the belt of Joshua's pants then ran and speared him right through a concrete wall. Smoke and dust swirled as they rose to there feet; D'Arc again lunging a massive fist at Joshua who side stepped, grabbing him around the neck from behind then pushed his knee into his, D'Arc's, lower back and pulled with all his strength.

D'Arc grit trying to get out of the manoeuvre before he would hear his own spine snap, then heard a sharp whistle...

Joshua looked up to find Max standing there with her fingers in her mouth.

'Let'm go Joshua, his with me.'

Joshua growled still holding D'Arc in the back-breaking grip, 'his bad Max; must take him, take him down; he is dangerous. Hurts us; hurts Alec!'

Max walked up to Joshua and put her hand on him, 'you gotta trust me big fella, let'm go, please?'

Joshua- like a dog who had been called off the attack- dropped D'Arc who slumped onto the ground. He looked up at the canine transhuman, and for a brief second, there was a flash of fear in his eyes.

Max looked at Joshua with that same concern in her eyes, having that feeling of always having to look out for him, 'heard bout all the shit going down outside, how're y'all hold'n up?'

'Things are bad, Max; many men come, they come for Logan; others,' he looked around at his fellow transhumans, 'others want to give him up; but I said no; Logan is friend- Logan is one of us!'

'I know you got his back,' Max smiled, and then looked around 'where is he anyways?'

-

Max walked through the dank, rusted corridors of the transhumans hideout looking for Logan, she was worried about him, about what condition he'd be in after being exposed to the contaminates of Terminal City for almost three days. She had to get him to safety, back to Sandeman's house, she had to-

She stopped in her tracks, her sensitive hearing picking up noises ahead; what sounded like moaning or whimpering- What sounded like her moaning and whimpering!

She moved toward one of the rusted steel doors, it led to a sort of mechanical garage, and opened it carefully then peeked inside...

Her heart stopped when she saw Sam sitting with her back to her, Max, her firm round butt on the work table, her legs spread open with a mans hands gripping her hips as he buried his head between her legs. Sam arched back and put her shoulders on the cold metal table and Max saw her shiver, her, Sam's firm round tits jiggling as she moved, her nipples jutting out, either from arousal or from the cold air. She moaned out a loud groan as the man (whom Max still couldn't see properly) worked between her legs undoubtedly nibbling at her clit or lapping at her tight pussy.

Then Max nearly squeaked out loud as he got to his feet; she turned out of the way before he could see her; it was Logan!

Logan was in there fucking her clone! How could he Max thought. Then she thought again- How could he?

She couldn't touch Logan or she'd infect him with the Retrovirus; surely Sam would have the same effect, wouldn't she? Unless...?

Max pulled down her suede sleeve and looked at the faded genetic codes imbedded in her skin- No, they weren't the same. Sam wasn't like her, didn't have the genetic makeup she did- Sam had junk DNA. That's why she wasn't a carrier of the deadly virus...

'Ahh, god,' Max heard Sam groan.

She couldn't help herself; she snuck a peek again... Logan had plunged his cock into her; standing there between her clones spread legs, he had taken her- It was sick!

Sick as it was, Max couldn't tear her eyes away, not even when Logan drew out and pushed back in. She watched as he did it again, slowly working into a steady rhythm. He went down and caught one of her nipples in his mouth and latched onto it, all the while working his dick into the slick folds of Sam's wet cunt; Sam herself moaning her approval...

How could he Max grit, anger flooding her system, how could he do this? Was this some sick depraved way of him imagining he was with her? Fucking a copy as if she and Sam were the same person. And Sam, screwing Logan; what did she get out of it? Her family was safe, Joshua said so; so was she fucking Logan just for kicks?

But even with the anger, the disgust; Max somehow found the whole experience surreal, and without really fighting it, she was imagining that she was Sam on that table, that she could swap places and feel Logan pushing deep into her delectable quim.

So she continued watching, feeling flustered (from arousal more than from anger) as Sam rode her legs up Logan's waist, whimpering as he drove into her again and again. Max watched as she sat up and latched onto Logan moaning louder and louder as if she didn't care if she was heard. Logan picked her up off the table and Max gasped as Sam continued to trust up and down; now able to see his cock plunging deep into her sopping sex with her enhanced telescopic vision.

Logan turned and sat on the table letting Sam take control, and Max shuddered as she watched her clone slowly trust up and down, working her sculpted feminine body up and down over his cock. She heard Logan groan then grunt before he reached out and cupped Sam's ample breasts, kneading the soft flesh gently. With that Sam started letting go and bounced up and down roughly, steading herself by placing her hands on his chest. Logan's hands dropped to her waist and he held them as he started slapping up into her harder and harder.

Max could tell that Sam was close; it was that determined yet lust-filled look on her face, the same one she herself got when she felt her orgasm building. She watched as Sam mimicked her own sexual manoeuvres, grinding into Logan slowly then circling her waist before working her tight, wet pussy slowly up and down his raging cock. She saw Logan twitch and knew Sam was skilfully flexing her cunt muscles as she slid up nearly to the tip of his penis. Then Max held her breath as she watched Sam slam down hard as if breaking the dam of unfathomable pleasure, and with that she- Max herself came- standing there spying on them- she came from just imagining herself as Sam; and in the dull ebbing world beyond her own pleasure, she heard Sam climaxing as well, then heard Logan groan as he filled her with his seed- and in that instant she just barely heard his groan.. 'OhhMaax...!'

...Max slid down the wall on her ass feeling how wet her panties were; she had never experienced anything like that before, but the bliss was interrupted as again Sam's voice broke through...

'Logan? Logan wake up!'

Max shot up and ran into the room, Sam looking up in horror as she was still sitting there with Logan's cock inside her. She jumped off him, 'Max- I-'

'Whatever,' Max dismissed her mumbling looking down at Logan.

He was out cold, his body in a cold sweat, though not from the sex; and there was a trickle of blood running down out of his mouth...

'We need to get him up, I can't touch him,' Max said not looking at Sam.

Sam looked at her, then got the message and quickly got her clothes on before dressing Logan as well...

-

'He doesn't look too good Maxie,' Alec said looking down at Logan.

He was still unconscious, his breathing barely there, and his pulse was weak. Max crouched down beside him and looked at him fighting back her tears; he was growing paler, and was now almost as white as a sheet. She looked at his lips, they were chapped and when Dix had swabbed his mouth he found it bloody; if he stayed in Terminal City another 12 hours he wouldn't make it.

'Dix, what's news from the outside world?' she asked.

'Not good, Max; cops and mercs are still at war,' Dix said, 'and there's been no response from the army or the National Guard, hell not even the Feds are willing to fight near Terminal City.'

Max stood up and walked out of the room, she then marched down the corridor and onto the balcony looking out over the boarders of Terminal City; with her enhanced vision she could see them out there- the cops and mercs- the streets red with blood, and police hover drones recording everything.

Hope!

Logan always believed it was there no matter how bad things got; it's why he did what he did. Max wasn't as big a believer; but given he givens, she could use some now...

'Sam?' Max heard the voice behind her and turned to see Sam's husband, Steve, standing there; only then realising she was still disguised as her clone.

'Hey,' she greeted back, yet not exactly telling him she wasn't Sam.

He walked up to her and hugged her, holding her close, 'I'm so sorry. You told me so many times to be careful, taught me how to spot strange people in the crowd; how to run and get in contact with you without being traced- God I'm sorry.'

It's- ok,' Max said not sure how else to respond, patting his back.

...'And Johnny, god our boy was so scared, he kept asking for you.'

'Shhh,' Max hushed him, and hugged him back.

He pulled his head off her shoulder and kissed her hard, pressing his lips to hers and pushing his tongue into her mouth. Max allowed it, kissing him back, standing there on the rusted balcony and making out with her clones husband. Her conscience prickled and told her what she was doing was wrong; that she should push him off her, but her mind fenced that this was payback- payback for Sam screwing Logan...

She pushed Sam's man (whose name she didn't even know) against the brick wall, grinning at him then dropped to her knees, there she unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans. She pulled it down and pulled out his long smooth cock breathing harshly over it.

Steve felt her warm breath over his erection and groaned, 'hun, you haven't done this since we were dating.'

Max grinned wider, 'yeah, well, I missed you.'

With that she slipped his hard dick in her mouth and ran her plump lips up and down his length, bobbing her head gently. Steve ran his hands through her dark hair, groaning into the orange hued sky. Max sucked hard building up saliva as she used her hand to jack off this latest stranger.

She cast her eyes up looking at him, watching as he grimaced in sexual agony. His dick slipped out of her mouth and fell onto her face, his pre-cum oozing over her cheek. She wiped it off and worked it into his cock as she slowly masturbated him. She rose to her feet and pecked him on his lips then loosened her pants slipping it down over her hips, then pulled off her coat and dropped it on the floor, turning her back on him and leaning against the stone wall, ' take me,' she said huskily.

Steve's eyes were wide with surprise and lust, 'damn, I barely recognise you.'

'Well this is the soldier in me,' she smirked.

He shuffled behind her, 'It's like you're in Heat, and you know how much I love it when you're in Heat,' he grinned.

With that he propped his cock against her pussy lips and slid inside her with a long growl. Max bit her lip as she felt the unfamiliar stiff penis open and stretch her vagina, entering her body; god it felt good. She clenched down on it and swooned as he gripped her hips and pushed harder, the hard cock sliding so deep inside her. She was still so wet from watching Sam and Logan and that moisture made it all the more pleasurable as the friction built with him pumping his cock in and out of her.

Her breathing quickly picked up with each trust, feeling him lunge deeper and deeper into her wickedly sexy body. She flexed her vaginal muscles and squeezed his cock which made him groan and go even deeper still. Steve was all the way in now; she could feel it with the long thrusts he was taking. She was getting hotter the pleasure was growing and filling her slowly, her heart was pounding in her chest.

'Oh god,' she moaned as he pushed his hand under her shirt and felt her up, groping her breast, her hard nipple rubbing against his palm making her shiver.

'Awwe, Sam, I love you,' she heard him moan, for a brief moment it broke the flow for her; but he placed his hand over her forehead snapping her head back and ploughed into her harder. She whimpered with him breathing hot air on her cheek, then shivered feeling his cock pulse in her body as it drove in and out of her oily sex. She pushed her ass into his groin working her rear back and forth in unison with his intense fucking.

The rapture burned within her, coiling in her gut rapidly, rising and begging to consume her, and there was nothing more she wanted right now than for that to happen!

Steve's cock was filling her with every rough plunge teasing all the right nerves, rubbing up against her clit sending pulsing vibrations thru the bundle of nerves. She arched her back, pushing her chest into his molesting hands and driving his cock farther into her quim making it leak, the warmth and dampness of her flow wetting her inner thighs. She craned her neck and looked at him biting her lower lip; he moved in and kissed her again and her tongue duelled with his as they swapped spit, but never did he stop working her tender slit.

Feeling her legs wobble she pulled herself upright, moaning as she felt his penis slip out of her cunt. She turned and looked down at his cock; it was drenched with her wetness and standing proud. She pulled off her pants and walked over to the rusted steel railing of the balcony they were on; then hoisted herself up so that she was sitting on it with her ass half hanging over.

Steve came between her legs and she lowered herself slightly till he could get back at her sweet sex. He looked deep into her brown eyes as her pushed into her again and she swooned a seconded time as she felt his throbbing member fill her. He slid partially out then drove in, her eyes fluttering, then did it again; her body once again livening and quivering.

'Oh god, ohshit, ohh, ohh, ohh,' Max moaned as the sensual friction and slapping went on between her thighs jarring her entire body. She looked down and watched herself getting fucked, watched the reddening shaft glide in and out of her squelching sex. She reached down and rubbed her clitoris; the action immediately sending vibrations shooting through her. The sensations were collapsing into each other and flooding her, brimming to the top; just-a-little-more-and-

Max gave out a breathless scream as she caved under the pleasure; it flushed through her being- sending her to cloud nine for a moment in time that lasted an eternity- then all at once her pussy tightened before she felt him, the stranger she was fucking groan and pulse deep inside her then filled her with his ejaculation. Her breathing came out in gasps as her body shuddered for a few titillating seconds before she felt extreme relaxation...

Sam's husband slid his cock out of her looking her in the eye; then all of a sudden a wave of uncertainty flashed across his features, 'y-you're- Oh god...

'You're not Sam,' he said.

She didn't answer, she just sat there with a smug look on her face; and in so doing she had in fact answered. Mortified, Steve pulled up his pants and rushed away, leaving her there on the old balcony.

Max pulled on her pants and fixed her shirt- wasn't like Sam was the perfect modal wife, she thought...

Then why did she feel so crummy; whoever said revenge was sweet was a spaz...

-

'Y'know, I don't remember part of our deal being me sitting in a damn dark room with a watchdog,' D'Arc said as Max entered the room where they had kept Sean Gleason.

Max looked back at Joshua who stood half covered in shadows leaning against the wall, 'a precaution...' she shrugged.

...'You want the Soto Mark out of you, and we want out of Terminal City before my friend dies, thing is-'

'Klaas' men are out there,' D'Arc smirked.

'Right; so the question is...'

'Are you gonna help us cancel that bitch once and for all?'

TO BE CONCLUDED

***

Cast

Max (X5-452): Jessica Alba

Logan Cale: Michael Weatherly

Alec (X5-494): Jensen Ackles

Joshua (no barcode): Kevin Durand

Guests

Sam (X5-453): Jessica Alba

D'Arc (The Soto Mark): Michael Clark Duncan

Del (X6-899): Moon Bloodgood

Klaas: StanaKatic

Mole (Transhuman): Brian Jensen

Dix (Transhuman): Darcy Laurie

Det. Matt Sung: Byron Mann

Steve (Sam's husband): Jim Thorburn

Johnny (Sam's adopted son): Cameron Bright

In Honour of Michael Clark Duncan

December 10, 1957 -- September 3, 2012

R.I.P

***

Next in DARK ANGEL: MIRROR CRACK'D...

'So you really wanna do this 452; take the war to Klaas,' Sam said walking up behind Max who was standing on the roof overlooking Terminal City.

Max didn't answer her; still pissed off that she had fucked Logan.

'Well, you may wanna rethink you whole no guns policy, she said pulling out her twin glocks and putting on her shades.

DARK ANGEL

MIRROR CRACK'D

CHAPTER 6

By INYOTEF©

COMING SOON

inyotefi
inyotefi
153 Followers
12