Dark Angel: Mirror Crack'd Ch. 06

Story Info
Showdown: Max, Sam, & Tranny's vs. Klaas.
9.2k words
4.91
6.9k
0

Part 12 of the 21 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inyotefi
inyotefi
153 Followers

Disclaimer: Dark Angel and related characters are the property of James Cameron, Charles H. Eglee, and the Fox Network; I do not own any rights to it. This is an action-erotic fan-fiction based on the canceled TV series that starred Jessica Alba in the lead role (Max); therefore if you are unfamiliar with the TV show, you will be unable to follow the story. This parody is written for entertainment purposes only; I do not make any money off writing it. My apologies for any spelling/grammatical errors.

Authors Note: I know, I know; I'm back from the dead. Been M.I.A (Missing in Action) for over a year, and I'm sorry about that. But I'm back having completed this installment of X5-452's adventure; but first: Big Thanks to those of you who mailed and commented asking me to write this final chapter it is much appreciated!I also want to thank Supman & SammyColt for reading over my so-called stories. Also a shout out to flirty_but_nice for her well received acknowledgment and also for her suggestions, Unfortunately the well has run dry; and I'm out of ideas for more Dark Angel stories. Sorry about that; hope you guys enjoy this piece of work; it rarely happens but I am particularly proud of this one. Please comment/e mail if you can. Enjoy- INYOTEF ;)

Previously in DARK ANGEL: MIRROR CRACK'D...

"The world was shocked two days ago when the notorious cyber journalist known by the hacker alias, Eyes Only to the people of Seattle sent out a worldwide broadcast in which he accused Leading Technologies & Dynamics CEO, Vivian Shevchenko of being the most wanted arms dealer in the world; Klaas.

"Now, this is the scene at Terminal City's gates, where unknown mercenary commandos are holding police at bay under heavy assault riffle fire...

Humanity! That's what he said he wanted back.

He smashed his hand straight thru the concrete wall making Max flinch... 'I want it outta me.'

'The Soto Mark Implant?' Max asked...

Logan; he was pale and his eyes were bloodshot. Logan coughed into his sleeve.

'You need to get out of Terminal City, you've been contaminated,' Sam said...

Klaas turned to the X6, Del, 'you're to infiltrate Terminal City and find Eyes Only and X5-452; I want both of them, alive...'

'Eyes Only always trusted you; you're one of the few good cops left in this city, I need your help,' Max said to Matt Sung...

Sam took a step toward Logan, 'you know I got a look at Max's file from her last stay at Manticore under Madame X; Elizabeth Renfro...' 'How she was infected with a virus, 'I see the way you look at 452, that longing, yet you never ever touch her. 'You look at me and you think her...!'

D'Arc reacted instantly grabbing it by the throat and clenched his teeth as he saw its furry, black, feline face; a transhuman. He lifted Alec into the air and fell backwards with him in a zuplex; Alec squirming as pain shot up his back.

Joshua lifted D'Arc into the air and threw him across the alley into the bonfire; the Soto Mark yelled out and gripped the belt of Joshua's pants then ran and speared him right through a concrete wall.

Joshua looked up to find Max standing there with her fingers in her mouth.

'Let'm go Joshua, his with me.'

'Things are bad, Max; many men come, they come for Logan; others,' he looked around at his fellow transhumans, 'others want to give him up; but I said no; Logan is friend- Logan is one of us!'

'Where is he anyways...?'

Logan was in there fucking her clone! How could he Max thought. Then she thought again- How could he?

Max could tell that Sam was close; it was that determined yet lust-filled look on her face, the same one she herself got when she felt her orgasm building.

He was out cold, his body in a cold sweat, though not from the sex; and there was a trickle of blood running down out of his mouth...

'Sam?' Max heard the voice behind her and turned to see Sam's husband, Steve, standing there; only then realising she was still disguised as her clone. Her conscience prickled and told her what she was doing was wrong; that she should push him off her, but her mind fenced that this was payback- payback for Sam screwing Logan. Max gave out a breathless scream as she caved under the pleasure; it flushed through her being- sending her to cloud nine for a moment in time that lasted an eternity- then all at once her pussy tightened before she felt him, the stranger she was fucking groan and pulse deep inside her then filled her with his ejaculation...

'You want the Soto Mark out of you, and we want out of Terminal City before my friend dies, thing is-'

'Klaas' men are out there,' D'Arc smirked.

'Right; so the question is,' Max stated...

'Are you gonna help us cancel that bitch once and for all?'

***

Tensions were mounting; the pressure building...

Everyone was on edge; everyone was tired of just waiting. Alec sat staring at nothing; the constant thud, thud, thud of him flicking a knife into the wooden table echoing through the dingy factory. Max paced up and down the room listening to the radio... listening to the people talking shit...

"Eyes Only should turn himself in. The safety of Seattle is at stake. Eyes Only only cares about him/herself!"

She marched up to Alec swiped the knife and flung it in frustration; the blade- just missing Mole's head- lodged deep into a wooden beam.

'Jeez, fer Christ's sake Max,' Mole snapped, 'what the fuck?!' One look at Max's face was enough for him to back off though.

'It ain't worth losing your mind over Maxie,' Alec said calmly, 'Klaas ain't the sector cops, we need to bide our time. Come up with a plan.'

'We're outta time,' Max spat, 'every minute we waste drains the life outta Logan. You expect me to just sit on my ass and watch him die!?'

'No,' Alec said rising to his feet, 'we're all concerned for Logan, Max, but charging out there against a hundred plus trained mercs is a suicide run. And if your head were in the game, you'd know that...'

He walked over to her and firmly gripped her shoulders so she would listen to him, 'If this were a live op, you'd be emotionally compromised and benched. So why don't you-

Max pushed him off before he could finish, 'screw you, Alec!'

Alec looked at her, shocked, then his temper flared; but just then Sam walked in and froze on looking at Max while catching his attention. On seeing her, Max glared, 'whatever,' she snarled, and then marched out of the room.

Alec shook his head standing there with his hands on his waist.

-

Irritated, angry, and helpless Max walked through a passageway fuming; he was such an asshole- Alec thinking he had the right to issue out orders at her.. Emotionally compromised; who did he think he was!?

The valve above her releasing gas stopped her mental ranting- Max stopped and looked up at the hissing steam... she squinted at the shiny glint- then she moved back and side-stepped as a knife thrust at her face, just missing her cheek.

Del swiped her knife at Max who moved with timed precise evasive tactics; waiting for the right moment to strike..

Max timed the incoming swipe and gripped Del's knife hand; twisting it and locking her arm, immobilizing it. Del grit her teeth as pain shot thru her arm, then thinking quickly she tossed the knife over to her free hand. Max reacted faster, flipping over Del's body, gripping her around her neck and shoving her head into the wall.

Del got up, changing knife hands, and lunged at Max; who shot up and slipped her agile body between the pipes above her, swung around it and kicked her, Del, in the chest sending her skidding across the floor. She was back up with a quick jump, moving in and swiping the blade at Max, their arms locking and blocking each other until Del was trying to push the knife and pierce Max's eye.. Max stepped back and threw Del over her hip then quickly did an evasive back flip (a tad off balance).

She, Max, landed on her hands and knees, head snapping up to focus on her prey; but Del had vanished. She turned to look at Mole who came running down the passage, shotgun at the ready, then looked up at the small window that swung closed...

'Find her,' Max ordered, and Mole carried on right by her.

DARK ANGEL

MIRROR CRACK'D

'She's schooling you sweet-cheeks,' D'Arc grinned looking down at Max as she entered the room he was held in, 'playing you for a fool by taunting you with that bitch!'

'We're biding time,' Max snapped, even though she wasn't for the idea in the least, 'so shut your goddamn mouth.'

'Biding time?' he smirked, gripping the wall above him and towering over Max, 'that woman is nice and cushy out there surrounded by her mercs. She knows you can't get outta here...'

'Killing Eyes Only herself, or him dying in here; it don't matter to her; long as she wins.'

He turned around and sat down on the sofa then looked up at Max sternly, 'you just keep one thing in mind. If he dies and I don't get this implant outta me.. I will KILL you! And that mutt (Joshua), he ain't gonna stop me.'

Max looked at D'Arc square in the eyes, keeping her emotions, her fear, in check. Then she walked out of the room slamming the door behind her. Alec stood outside watching her, his arms folded, and leaning against the wall.

'Make the call,' Max said.

'Max,' he cautioned.

'We're outta options,' Max stated unwaveringly, 'and Logan's outta time...'

'I'll do it myself.'

-

'I knew once Klaas h'd yer cornered, you'd com tail 'tween yer legs ta me boyo,' said Sean Gleason, over Skype, 'I jus dinea think it'd be this fas'.

'So I have a proposition for ya,' Max said, ignoring his gloating, 'and it lends in your favor.'

Gleason ran his fingers through his goatee, thinking, 'hmmm, you an' ya freaks dun good, I'll give ya that sweetheart, you got balls. Klaas is exposed, an' she's desperate; but you know what happens when you back a lion into a corner don't ya!'

'Yeah, you shoot the bitch in the head b'fore it pounces,' Max countered, 'you got a chance to expand here; what's it gonna be?'

'I'm all ears boyo...'

*

Steve gripped Sam's shoulders tightly and she pushed her ample chest into him, her tits squashing against his. She ground her waist into his, pussy slurring as his hard cock thrust deep inside her before gliding out and sinking deep in again. She lifted herself up with her arms and rolled her head as she slowly worked his dick in and out herself; shivering from the feeling of soothing bliss. Bracing herself she started bouncing, her ass tapping on his lap; his dick sloshing in and out of her sex rapidly...

'Stev.. eh. Ohgod.. eh-huh, yess,' she moaned as they fucked on the makeshift cot.

Steve ran his hands up his wife's curvaceous waist, then over her firm, supple breasts, kneading them roughly. Sam flicked her hair out of her face ever steady in the pace she set; her wet cunt gripping tightly round his girth; her vaginal muscles contracting and clasping his cock. She slowed down a little; now just slowly thrusting the length of his cock, running her hands through her long hair as she looked him full in the face.

She bent down and kissed him; gliding her tongue over his; he in turn rolled them over so that he was lying on top of her as they made out tenderly. Sam reached down and gripped his cock, gently rubbing it as they kissed...

'Fffck,' Steve groaned into her mouth, he put his hand over hers and guided his dick back to her vagina and penetrated her. Sam's eyes fluttered as her husband moved inside her; feeling him drive so deep into her, her cunt humming from the pleasure with him pumping, harder, deeper, faster. She wrapped her arms around him, holding him close, her thighs latching onto his waist; His dick pulsing, sweaty and slick inside her wet pussy. Steve's lungs burned as he tried to catch his breath, his dick aching with urgency, he drove into Sam's sopping depths again and again, his balls tingling. His eyes shut tight and he gripped the blanket, toes curling. Sam clenched her vaginal muscles as he lunged into her one last time; it tightened and milked his cock when he lost it and blew his load into her...

They laid there in each other's arms for a moment enjoying the afterglow of the pleasure they shared before Steve rolled off his wife and sat on the edge of the cot clutching his face in his hands.

Sam got up and put her arms around him, resting her head on his shoulder. 'We gonna get through this,' she told him reassuringly.

'Sam, I did something.. I,'

'Don't. We'll work things out when we get outta this...'

'I did things I promised you I wouldn't do again to get you safe,' Sam confessed, 'I love you...'

...'I love you too...'

Steve lied back down and Sam cuddled up against him...

*

A couple of hours later, everything was set, Max stood next to her motorbike thinking solomly when she heard Sam approaching.

'So you really wanna do this 452; take the war to Klaas,' Sam said walking up behind Max who was standing on the roof overlooking Terminal City.

Max didn't answer her; still pissed off that she had fucked Logan.

'Well, you may wanna rethink your whole no-guns policy,' she said pulling out her twin glocks and putting on her shades.

Max slid on her own shades the straddled her bike and started it up, she looked over at Biggs, 'alright, les do this.'

Biggs winked at her then sped off down the street with his own motorbike. The trio of X5's zigzagged through Terminal City's streets towards the entrance focused on the battle to come. Max looked up at the rooftops as the Transhuman's jumped gaps with their unique abiltities. Everything was coming to head; this was it; the time for it all to come to an end; by the end of this she will see Klaas dead or she herself would die bringing that bitch down. Logan wouldn't like the idea of her making deals with scum like Gleason; but that was something Manticore had taught her at a very tender age- the enemy of your enemy is your friend- and it had stuck!

Objectives, missions, end goals, army's; she was using everything; all the tactics Manticore had taught her, and it was eating away; slowly eroding the moral fibers Logan had built in her.

They stopped before the gates of Terminal City and Max switched off her bike, steadied it, and looked up and around her at the hundred-plus Transgenics and Transhumans. They kept to the shadows and on the rooftops as if this was their natural habitats- isoloated; hidden from mankind.

Max shut her eyes and took a deep breath, searching within for the needed courage, then she spoke loudly, 'the world tries to hide us away, keep us locked in cages like some kind of freak mutants, they say we don't deserve the chance to carve our own destiny's. They refuse to take responsibilty for making us what we are, and make us feel like its the right thing to just keel over and die...'

'Well I say: fuck that!'

'I'm tired'a being someone elses bitch, and as long as I have a breath in me- people like Klaas, who have their screwed up god-complexes, thinking they own the world- I will fight them to the last...

Here, now; this is where all of us take our stand!'

She turned to Biggs and knoded. Biggs in turn picked up a radio and spoke into it, 'right Mr. Gleason, time to step up, over.'

There was static, then Sean Gleason responded, 'O I got yer cover com'n righ' up boyo, over an' out.'

-

The Cops and mercenaries stopped their fighting as all the windows of the bottom three floors in the buildings surounding them were smashed; then canisters of smoke bombs and tear gass were tossed out amoung them...

Within mintues nothing could be seen by the hover-drones flying around as the smoke provided a thick layer of cover over the batttle field. Next Sean Gleason's men started firing from their elevated positions at the mercs, who scurried around in an attempt to find cover, and return the assault.

Amid the chaos; the gates of Terminal City were smashed open by the impact of a 18-wheeler big-rig truck. It crashed through the baricade of army jeeps, hitting four of the mercs in the process; D'Arc at the wheel, gritting his teeth as he turned the steering wheel and pushed down on the break pedal causing the entire rig to jack-knife... With a loud crash, the rig over turned; and as it did, the trailer opened-unleashing the Transhumans on the unsuspecting merceneries.

Max and Alec held back along with Sam, and watched, using their enhanced vision as the fight escalated. Max turned to Sam and tried hard to ignore her rage for the greater good, 'right, get on it, Klaas has to be out there, we capture or kill her and we stop this madness, we'll make our way to the merc command and try and see if she's there, you check the surounding area; eight block radias.'

Sam didn't answer, she just knodded her head and pulled out her twin guns and ran into the battle firing...

As the battle raged on Max and Alec made their way into an alley; Alec lifting his fist signaling them to stop, 'shit. It's no good Maxie, we ain't getting anywhere near that command hub, there position is just too well fortified,' he said scoping out the area with his enhanced vision.

'Like we have a choice,' Max replied, 'I'm going for it, we need to know where Klaas is.'

'Max don't be stupid!' Alec said, raising his voice and grabbing her arm, 'you're not thinking straight.'

Max glared at him and yanked her arm away, 'I had just about enough of you ordering me around. Now leave me the hell alone, or I'm kicking your ass, ' she said sternly.

Alec grabbed her arm again, and this time she turned and hit him hard in the face, putting him down...

He got off the floor and shoved her against the wall hard. "Why are you so goddamn stubborn", he yelled.

Max glared at him. His eyes fell on those full luscious lips of hers.

Max's eyes opened wide in surprise as he pushed his lips against hers pushing his tongue into her mouth.

'Hummm..huhmmnnn,' she moaned into Alec's mouth as he sucked on her upper lip and pushed his tongue into her's... Max melted into his strong arms, wrapping her arms around his neck and starting to kiss him back- her mind all at once taken back to the dream she had three months ago of her fucking Alec while in heat (See "Dark Angel: Nark ch. 3")...

-

D'Arc yelled out loud as he charged a wide-eyed merc manning a Gatling-gun atop a military truck- the man's hand shaking as he tried to open fire- but it was too late; the incredible force of the Soto Mark hitting the truck sent it flipping into the air, crushing the man as it landed and rolled into a building.

Sam droppeped down on one of the mercs, snapping his spine, then shot down two more, she got up ran and skidded into cover, kicking up dirt, before popping out and gunning down three more. Biggs was across the way running along the wall while shooting with an assault riffle, he flipped off it, moving in on the merc who struggled to target him; jumped and kicked him on the side of his head...

-

Alec was consumed by the desperate need to live the dream he had from the very moment Max was assigned to him as a breeding partner; here, now, finally- in the heat of the surrounding battle- he was going to ravage her. He quickly ran his fingers into the waistband of her tight,leather pants pulling it down; pulled her off her feet easily and pushed her up against the wall.

Max panted, trying to catch her breath as she unzipped his jean and tugged it down awkwardly. Her hand slinked down into his briefs where she grabbed his engorged cock and settle it against her pussy lips (Alec gritting at the realization of a long awaited dream).

'Oh, fuck Max', Alec grumbled.

'Shut up..dnt.. talk.. mmmhuhmm,' Max mumbled out as she kissed him again.

Alec sure as hell didn't need to be told twice. He pushed her further up the wall causing her to mumble into his mouth, then spread her ass cheeks apart as he shoved his cock up into her, his dick slid over her sex and up between her ass cheecks, Max grumbling in frustration. She reached down and gripped his dick again, expertly aiming it at her vaginal entrance..

inyotefi
inyotefi
153 Followers