Dark Angel: Mirror Crack'd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inyotefi
inyotefi
153 Followers

'What do you want?' Sam asked, lowering the gun.

'I'm in final shooting of my movie-

Max immediately knew where he was going, 'you're out of your fucking mind!'

'Like I said, Kalm pouted, 'I'm waiting for twins who are suppose to do a threesome in scene five, but if I used two stunning girls like yourselves, the ratings would go threw the roof...'

'You shoot the scene, and I tell you all about Klaas' American setup; the balls in your court ladies. But if you don't wanna-

'Fine,' Sam said unwaveringly.

'WHA- no, not fine!' Max shot. She grabbed Sam by the arm, 'excuse us...'

They huddled in the corner of the office and whispered to each other...

'I am not having sex with some stranger on film,' Max said urgently.

'I already told you 452, if you wanna back out, do it, I'm getting my family back.'

'So, your plan for saving your family is breaking your wedding vows and fucking in a skin-flick,' Max argued.

'I don't need to justify myself to you. Just tell me if you're helping me or not!' Sam fenced.

Max stood there shaking with anger; how could she be relegated into a situation like this? Was she really being asked to have sex in front of a camera to save an innocent family? She looked at the determination in Sam's face, it was like staring into a mirror that reflected a different side of her- A Mirror Crack'd!

She turned back to Udrik Kalm and reluctantly conceded, 'fine, we'll do it...'

'But if you go back on your word, I'll personally turn you into a eunuch with my bare hands, aiight!'

'I told ya I'm a business man sweetie, I get better quality girls and I don't gotta fork out 20 G's a pop to Kara and Kiara,' Udrik Kalm grinned, lighting up a Cuban Cigar.

*

Max was walking toward the set dressed in a thin robe after removing all her clothing. She could still not believe she was actually going through with this- she was actually wilfully going to consent to having sex in some major porn production- the thought of it was, was absurd! What if Sketchy, or Alec; or god, what if Logan saw it! Would she be able to face any of them again after one or all of them seeing her fucking some stranger in a porno...?

Sam looked so calm and collected; Max couldn't believe they shared the same genome. But then again, she thought, Alec and Ben were also completely different- and now that she really thought about it- Alec was the sane replica... mostly; but she would never openly admit it to him. Still, Sam had a husband and his son whom she adopted, both of whom she claimed to love, and here she was, willing to have sex to-

...To save them, Max thought. She was willing to go to absolutely any lengths to save her family. Well she shouldn't have lost them again, Max argued with herself defiantly...!

'Well, les get you two familiar with what ya'll be doin', huh ladies,' Udrik was saying, 'where the fuck is Robbie?'

A buff and ripped man with long blonde hair and a ruggedly handsome face came on set, completely nude, his limp cock dangling as he walked, 'over here UK, the twins here?'

'I had Coleen have the twins sacked. Sure it will cause legal issues, but it's worth it baby,' Kalm said, nudging at Max and Sam with his head.

Robbie looked at the two gorgeous identical ladies and coughed, 'ladies, I'm "Rough" Robbie Cox,' he said, flashing a smile, perhaps you seen my work? I know you're thinking you're real lucky right now.'

'Ergh,' Max flouted and pulled her face, rudely turning her back on 'rough Robbie', 'what the hell do you want us to do Udrik?'

Udrik handed them a script that was barely ten pages long; clearly there was very little lines in the movie. Max overlooked the scene along with Sam, her eyes widening in shock-horror...

It started with her and Sam doing some girl-on-girl action, then they'd both share Robbie's dick in a blowjob, after which they would finally consent to fucking him in at least two different positions. The climax would then be Max herself taking it in her ass, before he would cum over their faces...

Max felt sick to her stomach all of a sudden... Sam on the other hand just shrugged off her robe and went over to the living room-decorated set.

Max had never looked at her own body quite like this, and she finally realised why men reacted the way they did to her as she watched Sam's round, tight, bubble butt jiggle as she walked. She- Sam, and by extension, Max herself- was really quite immaculate.

She glanced over at Robbie, who was gawking at Sam, his cock quickly swelling 8" in length, it made her, quite literally, light headed.

'...C'mon missy, we don't got all day here,' Udrik was saying to her.

Max felt like she was going to barf; how could she go through with this? She took a step toward the set and let out a breath, then calmly walked over to Sam who was knelt on the edge of the sofa waiting for her. Sam looked up at Max, then reached up and slipped open the thin robe she wore, the light material slewing over to reveal her supple round tits.

Udrik Kalm sat back in his directors chair and spoke over his megaphone, 'ok ladies, we'll let the cameras role as you work, then see from there what we gotta retake, so just go with the flow, an' try an' feel sexy...'

'Right people, quiet on set please; cameras rolling- this is Hot 'S Harlots, scene five, take one, marker...'

'...And action...'

As the cameras began to role: Max froze on the spot as Sam unabashedly took firm hold of both her tits and squashed them together before she rubbed and kneaded the soft flesh gently. Sam then took one of Max's nipples in her mouth and sucked on it hard, flicking her tongue over it, then using it to circle her dark areola.

Max's eyes fluttered closed and she looked up biting her full bottom lip as a tickle ran through her body. Sam bit her nipple lightly then tugged it up and let it go. She proceeded on to the other teat, giving it the same amount of attention; if Max had to guess she would have thought Sam had done this before. Right now her head was lolling in circles as Sam paid attention to her ample chest, and was certainly turning her on.

Sam left Max's breasts and reached up to her shoulders, helping her shrug off the robe she had on then gestured Max to sit down. As Max did she lied down on top of her and kissed her gently on the lips. It was barely a feather light touching of their lips, but Max felt it. Sam kissed her again, this time pressing her lips to Max's before she slid her tongue into her mouth. Max moaned into Sam's mouth as she felt her tongue brushing over her own, her clones identical full lips were so soft; all of a sudden she was getting very hot. She reciprocated, kissing back, their tongues now duelling as they swapped spit.

Kalm sat up in his seat as he watched the woman, this certainly wasn't what he was expecting. Both girls were quickly getting comfortable with each other, and now seemingly forgot all about the cameras. He could see the dollar signs already...!

On the sofa Sam was making her way down Max's body, and at present, ran her tongue over Max's neck, giving little kisses along the way. She stopped at Max's tits again and sucked on her right nipple before heading down and licking the little stud that Max had in her belly button. Max placed her chin on her chest as she felt Sam go down further and subconsciously opened her legs. Her breath hitched as she felt the warm breath over a pussy lips, it made her shudder- then all at once she twitched as she felt a warm wet tongue run up her entire sex.

'Ohmy- Oh God,' Max mewled, grabbing the side arm of the sofa tightly as Sam bit down softly on her clit, then used her tongue to stimulate the stiff, little nub. Her body came to life and she wriggled as pleasure shot thru her, goddamn did Sam know how to hit the right spots (not that it could have been difficult as they knew how to please their own bodies, which in a weird way was the same thing seeing as how they were clones). Max was already wet- which Sam well noted- as she continued to play with her clit, fiddling and licking, then sucking it. She now used her fingers to pull the thin protruding, brown lips apart then slewed her middle finger into Max's sticky hole, loosening her up as she pressed it in deep.

Max's mouth opened as she felt herself give way to the invasion and curled her toes as Sam explored her inner-pink walls lovingly. Her breath hitched again as she felt a new set of hands on her, and opened her eyes to find Robbie grasping her tits in his strong hands. The sensations clashed within her threatening to erupt. Sam was now buried between her legs and slipping her tongue in and out Max's cunt, while Robbie molested her breasts. He came around and put his leg over her chest so that his hard cock was dangling in front of her face. He then pressed his cock to her mouth, his knob rubbing across her lips, smearing pre-cum over them. Max relented and opened her mouth for him, his cock plopping in; and he forced it deeper, shaking with the sensation.

Max gagged and spat over his cock, wads of her saliva clinging from her mouth to his cock flesh. She relaxed her throat and sealed her lips round the fat dick then started bobbing up and down his length.

'Aaah yeah, baby, suck that cock,' Robbie chanted in a clichéd porn manner.

Max meantime moaned loudly, salivating over his cock, as Sam still worked wonders as she sucked and licked her pussy. She tore her mouth off Robbie's cock and stroked it briskly as she watched Sam shake her head side to side with her mouth latched onto her clit, ecstasy rolling though her loins. Struggling to breath she went back to lathering the huge cock that currently occupied her, lashing her tongue against it determinedly.

Sam took the time to go down an inch further, and press her tongue in Max's ass, wetting the area around her puckered little anus. The sensation of it was weird and Max wiggled her hips trying to get the feel for this new experience.

Suddenly though, Robbie's cock slipped out of her mouth, and Max watched as Sam pulled him down till he was in position; reaching around his ripped body and taking his cock and nudging it against Max's slick sex. Max, huffing in anticipation, glazed her fingers over her soaked labia, then used her sticky secretions and rubbed it over the knob of Robbie's cock-head adding a little lubrication. Her eyes then shot open as Robbie entered her, her vagina stretching around his engorged rod. He pushed in an inch before meeting resistance then pulled out slightly and eased in again.

'God baby, you're so fucking tight,' he soughed, filling her slowly with his huge dick.

Three-quarters in, he started thrusting, sliding his cock in and out of Max's spongy depths, giving her his cock and pleasuring her soft pussy.

'Fck, Oooh, ohh,' Max whined as she was fucked, enjoying every moment of it, that hard cock feeling so good in her tight, little cunt. Robbie shoved her legs over to her side, then grabbed her tits again as he pumped in and out of her, almost effortlessly now.

Sam meanwhile got up and went to sit, legs spread, on the sofa's arm; so that Max found herself looking up at her clones shaven slit, well except for a little tuft of dark pubic hair above her clitoris. She reached up, gripped Sam's waist, and pulled her down. In this odd position she found herself, for the first time, inspecting a replica of her own vagina. She looked at the dirty-brown lips, then at the thin cit, it was rather- cute!

She used her finger to part the lips and found that Sam got as rigid as she did, so she also stuck her finger in to loos-

'Ahh, fuck,' Max growled as Robbie bent over her, threw her leg over his shoulder, and started really laying into her, driving his full length into her snatch with a little plop of his ball sack hitting her ass, then pulling out only to do it again, repeatedly. She was so wet, and stretched completely open now that his dick slid pleasurably in and out of her sticky cunt, his rod reddening more with every stroke.

With this man fucking her roughly Max had to concentrate hard on servicing Sam, and so she turned her attention back to her, Sam's, pussy. She used her forefinger, running it in and out Sam's clam, wriggling it around to loosen her up. Sam was moaning and gyrating her waist as Max worked, now using the thumb of her other hand to rub her clitoris. That cock inside her was pumping hard, sploshing as it slid in and out of her, and throbbing nestled inside her taut body. She pulled Sam down and licked her slit, then dipped her tongue in, feeling her shudder. She added a second finger, working them faster, pushing them in deep then curling them; every action causing a new feeling to flow thru Sam.

Sam bent flexibly forward and put her hand on Robbie's six-pack motioning him back up so that his cock slipped out of Max's pussy (who whimpered at the hollow emptiness in her quim), then she took him in her mouth, moaning with the intoxicating taste of Max's flow on him; all while Max herself lapped at her, Sam's, warm, wet vagina. Sam raked her teeth over Robbie's dick as she pulled it out her mouth; she then kissed him passionately on the lips as she placed him back at Max's pussy. She spread Max's snatch open as Robbie pushed back in her and started thrusting again, slowly gliding his length in and out that perfect, little hole.

'Huhh- nnfff, oh, fffnnneeerhgh,' Max whined as the huge dick slid in and out of her slick pussy, soft squishes letting her know just how wet she was down there, urging her to fuck him back to increase the pleasure...

The feeling- God, the feeling- it was so unrelentingly consuming, like a warmth that filled her body from head to toe, and Max revelled in it. She reached down and pressed her clit, as Sam kept her lips parted, and watched as Robbie fucked her- Goddamn, that sensational fucking feeling!

Robbie slowly eased up, and then stopped completely, his dick deep inside Max's lush, oily clam. He looked up at Sam... 'I want your pussy now honey, com'ere!'

Sam obediently got up and knelt down in front of Max as Robbie got behind her. Bending on all fours with her head between Max's legs, she patted her own sex, ready to take Robbie's hard cock herself. He rubbed his erection over her slit then slid in her, groaning, as the pussy reacted the same as Max's, resisting his initial penetration. He grit his teeth and pressed forward hard, his cock slipping in her gently, and stretching her open nicely. Sam snapped her eyes shut as she felt the long, hard penis fill her out, then braced herself as Robbie slid out an inch then pushed in deep. He did it again, then again, finding a rhythm, and fucking her hard.

Somewhat adjusted Sam bent down and started licking the inner-contour of Max's petal-like lips. Max shook, then tensed as she enjoyed the attention given to her hot, wet, cunt. Her body was on fire, sitting at the very edge of eruption; and when Sam again latched onto her clit, she was tipped over the edge...

The warmth grew into a buzzing electric charge that shot thru her and made her spasm. She came so hard, leaking her secretions into Sam's mouth. Her breathing came out in gasps as her body tensed and shivered in a cradling pleasure that was indescribable!

Sam was also moaning louder as Robbie slammed into her pussy, fucking her with a determination as his balls grew tighter, her face scowling in sexual agony as she looked into Max's fluttering eyes. He sloshed in and out of her sweet, sweaty sex, enjoying the feel of her hugging walls clenching around his rod tightly. Sweat beads trickled down his forehead as he humped harder, giving it to her, their thighs slapping together, her ass rippling with every thrust, it was so fucking fantastic!

Weary of not being able to hold his load much longer he pulled out of her, then pulled Max onto his lap, so that she was sitting with her gleaming, sweaty breasts in front of him. Max was disorientated, still recovering from her orgasm, but quickly came to when she felt him spread her buttocks and she found herself squatting there with his cock up against her asshole!

'Yeah, c'mon baby, lemme in that fine fucking ass,' he taunted.

'You want it, you want my ass?' Max played along, talking dirty and not knowing why exactly.

She tried to relax, feeling him try and enter her sphincter, gently holding his cock steady and using a finger to open her anus. She then grit as he plopped in, and her rectum clamped around that fat cock.

'Shit- Fuck yeah, there you go baby, you are incredible,' he grunted, as he pulled her down.

She wiggled her hips and thrust slowly as she fed his cock up her ass, slowly getting the gist of it- anal wasn't something she did often- hell she hadn't gotten laid since her last heat cycle, three months ago, so god knows she craved this good fucking! Somewhat more comfortable she started thrusting faster, her ass taking his cock in and out a little easier. She closed her eyes and bucked her hips and pushed her tits against his chest as she rode his cock, taking it further up her rectum, starting to enjoy the anal sex.

Sam turned around and fingered her own pussy as she watched Max fuck the porn star roughly. She then sat up and pushed her tits into Max's back then forced her hand down the front of Max's body and rubbed her clit, pushing a finger into Max's sex. Sandwiched between Sam and Robbie, Max huffed, and writhed, and jerked, as she thrust her hips, his full length now sloshing in and out of her rear. She panted then grunt out through gritted teeth, clenching her anal muscles around the swollen cock, Robbie nearly losing it just then. Further she took him, pressing down so that her arse was filled with cock, feeling it burn slightly; she just went for it, thrusting in rasping breaths.

Sam hugged Max, fingering her sopping pussy wildly, and using her free hand to frig herself as well. All at once Max's cunt clamped down on Sam's finger, and she shut her eyes as she came yet again; shuddering as the ecstasy flooded her with mind-numbing pleasure. She held onto Robbie's broad shoulders, jerking violently, her ass clenching around his hard penis...

'...Ohfuckme, fuckin, shittn' fck,! Robbie mewled, grabbing Max's buttocks and helping her thrust- he had fucked hundreds of woman in his career but this was an experience unlike any other... But he couldn't anymore, he just couldn't hold it!

He pushed Max off him, watching as both woman dropped onto their knees in front of him and looked up at him, lust-filled, and in anticipation with their identical soft-doe eyes. Both woman moved in to suck him off; Max sealing his hard cock in her mouth and working her head back and forth while Sam moved to his nut-sack and rolled one of his balls in her mouth gliding her tongue over the thin flesh...

'HhhaaaahH Fuck!,' he roared, pumping his cock and exploding over their faces. The thick ropes of seminal fluid spattered over their lips, and he groaned, his body twitching, as he shot more spurts over their noses, eyes, and even in their hair. Once he was spent both girls shared his cock, slipping it their mouths- first in Max's; semen smearing over her lips then into her mouth- then Sam kissed Max as the cock slipped out of Max's mouth and plopped into hers. She tasted the saltiness of his sperm as well as the tang of Max's ass on his cock, and just revelled in the sordid act, jerking his aching cock with her hand and sucking hard, slowly bobbing her head...

Robbie looked down at the stunning erotically painted twin faces and knew he'd be bored with every porn chick he'd fuck from here on in...

*

'I'm fuckin' rolling in green baby! I been in this business eight fuckin' years now, an' I never saw nuttin that hot! You know it's the first time in years I got a boner watching people fuck...!'

'Just give us the intel on Klaas,' Max said, disgusted (with herself more than with Udrik), especially with the taste of semen still fresh in her mouth.

inyotefi
inyotefi
153 Followers