Dark Angel: Nark Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inyotefi
inyotefi
153 Followers

'Shall we?'

With that she put a sexy sway in her hips as she walked over to Whitaker and kicked his legs apart. She bent over him and groped his penis firmly thru his trousers, smiling when he groaned out loud.

'I'm gonna rock your world baby,' she whispered into his ear in a sluttish voice.

Whitaker groaned again, his dick already rock hard in his pants with Max fondling it.

Max stood back up only to tug off her panties and then bent back down to slide them off. She was again over the edge, consumed by the raw urges of her heat cycle- she was going to mount Whitaker and ride him till she cringed in orgasm.

As for Whitaker his middle-aged heart nearly stopped sitting there and looking intently at Max's tight, shaven pussy. He was deliriously horny, and quickly unzipped his pants and yanked out his Viagra-erected cock.

In an instant Max was on top of him! No words spoken, no naughty sex talk. She just pawed at his clothes and kissed his lips and grabbed his cock, starting to stroke it. Whitaker struggled to catch his breath, grabbing the flesh of Max's buttocks as she adjusted her waist and tried to get his cock to her slit. Her sex was gleaming with her juices already when she propped his knob at her hole then she gave a long throaty growl as she let her waist drop and took him inside her snatch.

'Aaah, ahh,' Whitaker grit, his cock pushing through the clenching slick walls of this overeager slut.

Max didn't stop until she was stretched open and filled out; and even then it was only for a moment before she rolled her hips letting his thick cock slide out of her before pushing down again. She gasped for air as she started riding Whitaker, grinding her waist into his over and over again, moaning and grunting loudly, 'hfff- oh, oh, huhh, oooh.'

The much older man tried to keep up as Max took his cock like an expert jockey riding her prized stallion, rolling her hips back and forth, sliding her quim up and down his length, huffing as she thrust and pumped and writhed in pleasure.

Whitaker gripped her hips and started bucking, trying to slam into her from beneath feeling his dick push into her depths and nudge at her cervix with each thrust.

Max bit her bee-sung lips as she fucked Whitaker- she had forgotten all about the plan and the truth serum- only interested in enjoying this sex to the full. Her face contorted in pleasure, her hair flailing over it, her plump breasts wobbling encased in her black bra. Harder she slammed taking his cock like a pro, clenching her tight buttocks as it slapped into him.

'Hnnff, go- oh, hf, hf, ff,' she moaned in lust filled desire, then slowed down.

Her eyes fluttered open and she looked at Whitaker smiling, 'you enjoying this, baby?' she purred.

He could barely grunt in response. Suddenly, Whitaker's eyes shot open in surprise as he felt the little prick in the back of his neck pierce his skin.

'What the fuck!' he growled, trying to sit up.

Max easily pinned him down with her superior strength, continuing to thrust up and down (with his heart rapidly thumping the serum would course through his blood and take effect faster), and soon enough his eyes glazed over.

'Tell me about Flinch?' Max said still enjoying his cock as she started the interrogation.

'H-his a human-nark list,' the General answered automatically, though in strained breaths, 'I orchestrated his kidnapping.'

Max froze, stopping her thrusting, 'Whatta you mean orchestrated, why?'

'Money, wh-why else? The kid is worth billions. His head is filled with data, his the how-to manual for making transgenics.'

'Alright I get it,' Max said, twitching slightly feeling Whitaker's cock throb inside her. She started up again, now just feeding her own desire as her cunt leaked its oily excretions over his dick.

'What about the X7, Sway, tell me bout him?' she continued.

'He- hffffnnn- h-he came to me. His ruthless; no emotions, cold as ice. Found out about the kid on a mission in Russia. Leaked intelligence- ahh, ah. He gathered the intel and slaughtered everyone who knew bout the human-nark list, then faked his own death.'

'Omigod, huhh, aahh,' Max flinched, her cunt now clamping round Whitaker's cock, the pleasure driving thru her taking her to breaking point- she needed to concentrate, she had to...

'Who were you gonna sell Flinch to?' she asked.

'A South African. A-ahh, A research developer out of Johannesburg. No name. No direct contact.'

'There's a middle-man. Where was the deal going down?' Max pressed on fighting her quivering body.

'Tonight, I'm here to meet with them.'

Max was motionless again, startled by this revelation even while fogged by erotic desire.

Now with her senses on high alert, she turned her head as she heard the distinct sound of a machine-pistol cocking and a bullet entering the weapons firing chamber.

'Shit!' she said rolling off Whitaker's lap and pulling him to the ground as machine gun fire ripped though the curtain tearing holes through the fabric of the suede upholstered seats. She shielded Whitaker on the ground as bullets thrift shattering glass and splintering wood, 'looks like your ruthless partner is screwing you over, General,' she said, keeping her head down.

Panic induced screams were heard as people dived to the ground and tried to make a run for it- Then Max heard the sound of an opening: An empty ammo clip hitting the ground.

She looked down at Whitaker, 'You stay alive, I'm not done with you,' Max said then got up and put on her panty.

She used her transgenic speed running out of hiding. But Sway was there, matching her speed but with a quicker counter to her kick, catching her in the gut and sending her flying and crashing into the bar, tequila, cognac, and Champaign spilling on her half-naked body.

He took his gun and aimed it ready to fire but froze when he heard another weapon cock.

A beautiful women with long, straight blonde hair dressed in a brown leather jacket, white vest, blue jeans, brown boots, and shades aimed her silver customised desert eagle at Sway.

'Jondy!?' Max said stunned; recognising her lost Manticore sister instantly.

'Max!?' Jondy said taking her attention off Sway.

Sway took advantage of the mistake pulling out a second machine pistol. As he opened fire Jondy dived behind a wall, the bullets ripping through one of the club's waiters. Max shot for the window and found herself falling three stories. She smashed down on the hood of a car, the windows shattering from the impact.

A car screeched in front of the alley Max was in. In her daze, Max looked up to find Alec yelling at her to move. She got up and jumped into the car and Alec sped off down the street.

*

'Another X5? This shit is getting deep Maxie,' Alec said pacing the room of his apartment.

'It was Jondy. What the hell is she doing here?' Max asked, not really addressing anyone, still quite shook up.

Flinch's eyes went blank as he retrieved information, 'X5-210, escaped Manticore Wyoming base with eight others, 2009. Popped on the grid in Kansas, 2016 working in a diner. Suspected of stealing federal documents from Langley, 2018. Photographic match of X5-210 meeting with South African Bio-geneticist Henry Twala and mercenary Johan Voster in a parking lot in San Francisco in 2019 before dropping off grid again.'

Alec sat on his couch, 'so that's it then, she's the middle-man Whitaker was meeting with.'

'There has to be another explanation,' Max snapped.

'Be realistic Max! Whitaker told you he was selling the kid to a researcher, and what better bodyguard could this geneticist have than a trained transgenic soldier, or probably a transgenic mercenary...'

Alec got up looking Max in the face sternly, 'now I know you get blinded when your family is involved but it's not like their the Brady Bunch. My clone, 493, what'd you call him, Ben, he was screwed up. And don't forget about that psycho Kavi who wanted to kill you and your whole unit (See Dark Angel: Temperance Ch. 3). Not to mention Robo-Zack, modal number 599, who tried to kill Lo-'

'Aright fine!' Max conceded, hating having to remember it all.

'We'll stash Flinch at Joshua's while we try and figure all this out.'

'Only question is what do we do next?' Flinch asked.

'Well, we get you to safety, then Max and me have to get to work at our day-jobs,' Alec said in a by-the-way sort of manner.

*

The way her life had been tossed upside down once again, Max really appreciated being at work. At least hear there was some semblance of normality. The only problem was; she wasn't normal- and with her temperature running fever pitched and her libido begging her to jump on her male Jam Pony colleagues; Max felt like she wanted to take a nose-dive off the Space Needle...

'I'm telling you ladies,' Sketchy was saying, 'this new chick I'm seeing, Alison, is a super-freak, and I got the scratch marks on my back to prove it...'

'Can it really be good that sex hurts so bad?' he sighed.

Max turned away from him biting her knuckle; her mind flashed with images of Sketchy pushing her up against the lockers and ramming his long cock into her. She could see herself gripping him tightly and wrapping her legs around his waist. She gave a soft whimper, almost feeling him push into the sopping recesses of a cunt and nudging her cervix, her wet pussy-lips being tickled by his curly pubic hairs...

'Max, you alright,' she heard his voice interrupt her naughty imagination.

Without thinking she grabbed Sketchy's hooded top and slammed him against the locker; her eyes looking up at him filled with lust as she pushed her tits against his chest and ran the top of her thigh against his groin. Breathing heavily Max licked her full lips feeling Sketchy instantly begin to swell against her leg growing rock hard.

She was about to kiss him when she was roughly pulled off him, spun around and slapped hard in the face-

Dazed momentarily, Max regained her composure and found herself looking at Original Cindy.

'God, thank you,' she whispered.

'Don't worry boo, I got your back with this heat bitch,' Cindy assured her.

Max turned to look at Sketchy who just stood there frozen to the spot with a lazy grin on his face; She felt her stomach churn at the thought of what she had almost done and took off as fast she could while he dignity was still mostly intact.

'Normal, I'm taking a sick day,' she said, coming to her boss' counter.

'Oh really? Having another heart operation?' Normal snickered.

'No,' Max said, annoyed by his sarcasm, 'I'm running a fever, I think I'm getting the sniffles.'

Not willing to expose himself to any germs and seeing the obvious signs of a fever on Max's face; Normal didn't protest, 'Fine,' he said, 'bring a doctor's note in the morning, bip, bip, bip.'

Then when Max left, he pulled out some detergents and scrubbed down his counter (and everything on it).

No sooner had Max left the building; when she froze!

'Hey little sister,' smiled Jondy, 'How you been?'

*

Jondy's safe house was an old dilapidated home on the north side of Sector 5. Scanning the room Max saw files and a number of customised pistols , machine guns, and sniper riffles.

'You planning on starting a war?' she asked.

Jondy turned to her and smiled genuinely, 'plan for the best, expect the worse.'

'Manticore 101,' Max said recognising their training. 'You gonna tell me what's going on, and how you're involved with corrupt general's and South African scientists?'

'You've done your homework, little sis, I don't suppose you'll tell me where the human-nark list is?'

'His name is Flinch, and no, I wanna know what your dealio is?'

'Keep him hidden, I trust you Maxie, and I believe you'll keep him safe; I'm guessing with the other X5, Ben's clone...'

Jondy ignored Max's puzzled expression and spoke on, 'I brought you here to help me take down the X7.'

'Sway?' Max said frowning.

'As long as his out there he won't stop hunting the human-nar -' 'Flinch...'

'I already took care of Whitaker.'

Max's eyes widened, 'General Whitaker. You killed him!?'

'It had to be done. Don't you get it Max, if they get this kid they can start up Manticore all over again,' Jondy said angrily, 'I won't see that place rise from the ashes.'

Max knew where she was coming from. To this day they were tormented by their memories of Manticore.

'What's your plan for taking that pale faced son-uffa-bitch down?'

'You're gonna use your heat,' Jondy said.

'Excuse me!?' Max shot.

'It's written all over your face Max, you're dying to get laid. You can use sex to get close to Sway, and when there's a shot I'll take it.'

'Nice, so you want me to fuck this psycho while you wait to pop him in the head with your sniper, that's your great military strategy!'

'Simple plans are usually the best ones little sis,' Jondy simply said.

Max stood up her whole body shaking with rage, 'that is gross! I'm not gonna screw him!!'

'C'mon Max, once you're near him you won't even be thinking about it; you'll automatically tear his clothes off. Hell when I'm in heat I run to the closest petrol attendant and give him a good time.'

'Yeah, well even if I do lose control I don't like it-'

'Tell that to the Rasta you fucked in the alley,' Jondy snapped. 'I've had an eye on you ever since I set foot in Seattle Maxie. Don't tell me you fucked that drug-dealer out of guilt. You indulged, and you even enjoyed it; and now I'm asking you to use sex to complete an objective.'

'Fuck you big sister!' Max swore, 'this isn't Manticore, we don't have objectives or missions. You can go and fuck him yourself!'

'Fine,' Jondy said calming down. 'His a tough bastard and I thought you'd have my back.'

Jondy holstered her handgun, grabbed her sniper and left the house.

Max, meanwhile, stood there furious. A small piece of paper on the lamp stand caught her attention. She picked it up and read the address off it; Jondy must have left it in case she changed her mind...

'Shit,' she breathed.

*

Max found herself down at Pier 57, which like most of Seattle's once proud attractions, was now a wrecked dump. She slipped through one of the broken windows and ducked behind some crates.

'Ohmi- ha.. Hfffff.. Hahh, oooh oh.'

Max raised an eyebrow hearing the soft moans, and then kept her body down low as she moved toward it. She lifted her head out of cover to sneak a peak and on so doing she found Jondy naked and lying legs spread wide on what looked like old, dirty ship sails. Sway was bent over her his clothes also removed. His pasty, white body was broad and ripped, and bulging with blue tinged veins, and there wasn't a single hair on him...

Sway's massive, thick, long cock was driving deep into Jondy's soaked snatch; ramming into her slick body again and again, and as he fucked her hard and deep, his icy, piercing blue eyes looked right at Max!

Max was transfixed on the sight before her, staring, as if hypnotised by the sight of Jondy taking Sway's cock. Her heart was thumping against her chest, her body, already aching with arousal. Without a thought she found she was busy shedding her clothes- pulling off her jacket then her black sports bra. Next she kicked off her boots and socks, and finally slid off her tight leather pants off, pulling her panties along with them.

Sway gulped as his eyes roved over Max's body. Her young perky tits and flat pierced tummy. Her tight little, hairless pussy and her long toned legs. Her body almost glowing from the light sheen of perspiration.

He pulled his cock from Jondy's sticky, pink folds and watched as Max knelt in front of him and reached for his generous organ, groaning as she gripped his dick with her slender fingers. Max was shocked; his cock was slick with Jondy's mess but it was cold to the touch, abnormally cold. Still she started stroking it firmly, running her hand up and down, jerking it steadily.

'I know you and your friend want to kill me,' Sway said. 'But I don't have to use my magic on you. I smelt the heat on you in the alley, he chuckled.

'All you want is a good fuck; so I'm gonna give it to you.'

Max was delirious with hormonal desire, she bent down and unabashedly took Sway's cock into her mouth, moaning as she tasted Jondy on him. She immediately relaxed her throat and took him in deep, as deep as she could. She slurped him out and spat on his cock using her hand to wipe the saliva all over it. Next she sucked and bobbed her head up and down.

Sway grit his teeth as the slutty X5 gave him an incredible blowjob, running his pale hands thru her long brown hair. Meanwhile Max moaned like a porn tart as she swirled her tongue over Sway's mushroom-like knob then sticking it into his pee-hole making him twitch. His dick was so cold it was like she was sucking an icicle, running her full lips up and down his long length.

'Ahh,' she gasped, coming up for air and looking up at him with those soft doe eyes. She got up on her knees and knelt over him squatting over his lap as she pointed his smooth erection at her tight, wet snatch. Next she shut her eyes then shivered in shock as his deathly cold cock plunged into her, pushing through her slick labia and into her needy body.

She stretched her legs and pushed down further, gasping as Sway's 8" long cock eased up her wet vaginal canal. Sway gripped her waist, she was so goddamn tight, tighter than Jondy was. Max held a breath then raised her waist letting him slide out of her juicy cunt then sank down further. Soon she was rhythmically wiggling and bucking her hips as she was stretched open and filled out.

'Hfffmmm- yeah, oh god, oh nahggh,' Max moaned as she bounced her taut body up and down thrusting her hips and taking Sway's cock. The iciness of his body was now a welcomed contrast to her own heated flesh as it served to cool her down. Harder she slapped into him, faster she rode, taking him in deeper; squeezing his cock inside her sweaty sex. She could barely breath, hardly focus on anything else than fucking as good as she could- and she was damn good!

'Oh SHIT!' Max cried out as a new pair of hands wrapped around her. It was Jondy! Jondy pressing her slick body against her, Max; Jondy pushing her ample chest into her back, Jondy running her hand over her sweaty body.

'Ooh, aaah,' Max whined as Jondy ran her hand over her clit and started fondling it. Max bucked and shot into spasms her cunt pulling rigid making Sway grunt loudly. She flexed her pussy and rolled her hips over Sway's cock, the pleasure burning in her loins bubbling to the top.

'That's it Maxie, give in,' Jondy whispered in her ear, 'enjoy it, cum, cum now!'

'Hrrnnnt, fffck, aahhh,' Max squealed as she lost control of her body and shuddered as the warmth from within blurred her vision and she saw spots before her eyes drove to the back of her head. Her ass clenched as she pushed down taking Sway deep inside her clamping cunt just as he blew his load.

Max whimpered, she came so hard her joints tightened up. Her hot oily excretions flowed over Sway's cock and balls as her body finally calmed in a blissful cold sweat; then she fell forward out of Jondy's arms onto Sway's chest.

'That's a good girl,' Sway whispered, 'you two belong to me now....'

Slowly coming out of her sexual high, Max's head felt misty. She immediately knew something was off- like the fact that Jondy, who wasn't in heat, gave herself to the sinful fornication so willingly; so, wantonly.

Max lay there feeling Sway's disgusting cock slacken inside her and wondered what the hell was going on?

Something was very, very wrong!

*

Max (X5-452): Jessica Alba

Logan Cale: Michael Weatherly

Alec (X5-494): Jensen Ackles

Ames White: Martin Cummins

Original Cindy: Valarie Rae Miller

Sketchy: Richard Gunn

Normal: J.C. MacKenzie

inyotefi
inyotefi
153 Followers