Dark Angel: Nark Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inyotefi
inyotefi
153 Followers

'I need to take a, a shower,' she stammered, 'dirt, I mean, dirty, from the fight, in the church, ya know.'

'Max,' Logan said again, but she ignored him and left the room...

A few minutes later Max sat in the shower clutching her knees to her chest as the cold water sprayed over her heated flesh once again. Adrenaline surged through her body from the battle in the church and with it, unyielding lust.

God, Max thought as her body urged her to find some kind of outlet. She thought of Flinch, and how he she had coerced him into sleeping with her, fucking him four times that one night...

The recollection of it all made her lip tremble as she became flustered. Despite the cold water running down her naked body she was burning up yet again.

The feeling of lingering pleasure, the coiling build up in her loins as she slammed her body on Flinch's cock in the bathtub...

The memories made her succumb to the leadings of her sexual urges. Her hand cupped her breast, feeling the weight of it before she groped it firmly. Her nipple was so hard and sensitive, so responsive; her whole body; so ready.

Alec, she thought of Alec... Of Asha riding Alec; of his hard, thick cock slipping in and out of her juicy thick cunt. Then thought of the dream, of Alec fucking her rough and hard with Logan watching them and jacking off. It had felt so very real...

Her other hand ran over her stomach and she let her legs fall slightly open. She was so wet, running her fingers over the sensitive lips of her sex.

Alec fucked her, he really fucked her she thought; he drove that massive cock of his so far in her pussy, it felt incredible...

She sunk two fingers inside her pussy taking in a shaky breath as the tingling pleasure shot through her body. She pinched her nipple tugging it hard as she began to explore the wet recesses of her pussy, frigging herself ecstatically.

Flinch on the bed she thought, how he finally started thrusting in and out of her properly. Flinch taking her from behind, thrusting so much deeper into her sopping depths. Riding Flinch in the bath, thrusting up and down, riding his cock...

'Ahhgod,' she panted as her stomach convulsed with her sliding her fingers so deep in her lush, aching cunt. Her other hand dropped and she patted her throbbing clit.

Twala! She had taken his black cock as well, she had taken it so goddamn hard. And Whitaker; god she was horny as she fucked him like some un-caged beast...

Her face scrunched up as she let her mind linger on the partners she had been with, willingly remembering every touch and feel and smell, as she thrust her fingers in and out of her clam.

What about Sway? They were just surface memories, but they were there; and god did it feel good! His cock was so fucking big, and so unnaturally cold. But it was great; she let him drive that long dick all the way in her sopping pussy, and she came, god she came so hard...

Her stomach tightened in a knot and she fell on her side in the shower, spreading her legs wide open. She used her hand to spread that pussy of hers open and dug in deep before sliding out and pushing in again.

'Ohh,' she moaned gritting her teeth, her body twitching as the pleasure increased. She gyrated he hips working her pussy so damn good; the water splashing over her toned body, it reminded her of Sway's cold body hugging her.

His, Sway's, cock pushed so deep into her, he fucked her like a whore and she had loved it; and the Rasta in the alley that first night, shit how hard had he fucked her up against the wall of that filthy alley...

She snapped her eyes shut as her body was thrown into spasms and her cunt tightened up. Her orgasm ripped through her body and absolutely took her breath away. She lay there panting, her fingers still knuckle-deep inside her sore pussy...

*

Logan turned around when Max came out wearing her towelling, blue robe, 'you may want to avoid me, but we have to talk about what happens to Flinch after all this,' he said.

She looked at him then sat down on the sofa with her feet underneath her looking over at Flinch as he sat on the ground watching TV...

'Whatta you mean?'

'Max, I had him taken to a doctor I trust to get an MRI,' Logan paused, his face saddened.

'What?' Max asked growing concerned.

'He has a tumour, Max, and its growing, rapidly.'

Max didn't respond, she didn't know what to say.

'It must be the strain from all the information he stores, and every time he retrieves the info it makes matters worse,' Logan explained.

Max had tears in her eyes, 'is there anything, I mean, can you?'

'The doc wasn't very hopeful, but I know a specialist living out in Toronto, Canada, Professor Gerald Leech...'

'The problem is-'

'Sway,' Max finished, 'as long as his out there, he'll hunt Flinch.'

'We have to stop him,' Logan said.

Max sat up and looked out the window as if she'd just spot him outside.

'How, we don't even know whe-'

'Biovex,' Logan said simply, 'he'll try and go for the stem cells again. Try and salvage something.'

'His not that stupid,' Max retorted, 'no one's that stupid.'

'Don't underestimate a desperate man Max.'

*

Sway gripped the riffle firmly as he moved into the refrigerated storing room of the Biovex building. He'd be damned if he wasn't getting anything for all the work he put in!

There it was in front of him: the cooling unit that held the specialised stem cells Henry Twala had developed. He walked to it, released the clamps and watched as the storing cylinder rose out of the nitrogen gas-

'No,' he whispered finding it empty.

'You really are a special kind of stupid!' he heard a voice above him say.

Perched on the steel beam, Max watched with satisfaction at the mixture of anger and confusion reflected on Sway's face. He tried to point his weapon at her; but she moved at lighting speed, swinging down and kicking him back. She landed and gripped the gun hitting him in the face with it, causing him to let it go. She then easily slipped out the ammo clip and discarded the assault riffle.

'Ya know, when my friend told me you'd break into the building again and try and steal the stem cells, I told him you weren't that dumb...'

'hah, would'a thunk it?' she shrugged.

Sway swung at her with a right hook, but she caught his hand and threw him off balanced then lunged her foot in his gut sending him crashing into a refrigerator. He used his momentum to turn, raise his foot and cut it thru the air; but Max used her shoulder to stop him, then held his knee and kicked his other leg tossing him to the ground...

'I mean, how do you figure breaking into the same place and trying to steal the same score you missed out on before...'

Sway got up in a rage and tried to kick her in the gut, but she blocked the shot with her leg and followed thru with a punch to his face and a knee to his ribs...

'You lost the cells...'

She kicked the side of his knee so that it buckled...

'You lost the kid...'

She then kicked the side of his head, but he balanced him self on one hand, shot himself up, kicking her so that she stumbled backward. As he moved in she stepped on his foot holding it to the ground, then kicked him in his side and as he collapsed on the floor his ankle broke. Max then pressed her foot to his throat looking down at him as he spat up blood....

'Ya know, in this freezing room, the cold should have given you an advantage. Seeing as how it can effect my motor-functions and not yours; but guess what; you got your ass whooped as well,' Max smiled with a cocky look on her face.

Sway pushed her foot off him sending her off balance and shot himself on his feet (cringing as he put weight on his broken ankle), then pulled out his back-up pistol.

'At least I can kill you bitc-'

Max smirked and kicked the pipe that was attached to the cooling unit, then dived out of the way as the liquid nitrogen burst out over Sway.

She turned and looked up to find him frozen solid! Max got up and again lunged her foot at his chest and his body shattered into pieces of frozen limbs and crimson shards...

'Ain't irony a bitch. Built as a Polar insurgence operative and ya go an' die frozen,' Max smirked...

Henry Twala looked at the shattered remains that was Sway five minutes later.

'Thank you Max,' he said, 'the stem cells are safe and I can continue my research...'

'But, I think it better to return home. I'm afraid I cannot trust your government's intentions with my work.'

'I know what you mean,' Max sighed, 'you look after yourself Professor.'

She walked out of the room without giving him a second look.

*

Max held Jondy tightly, tears welling up in her eyes as they hugged.

'Where will you go?' she asked when they broke apart.

'I can't say. For now I'll see that our friend here gets across the border to Canada and to the family Logan set him up with. You look after yerself baby sis.'

'Yeah, if we were any kinda normal, I'd say write me,' Max half laughed.

Jondy smiled warmly, then looking at the worried look she had while staring at Flinch she said softly, 'Logan told me bout the brain cancer, don't worry, I'm sure he'll be ok.'

'Yeah, Manticore does it again. Trying to play God and screwing up brain wires,' Max said smugly.

She looked over Jondy's shoulder at Flinch, then walked over to him,' You sure you can handle the new info?'

'Yeah,' Flinch said, stuffing his hands in his jean pockets and rocking on the spot. 'My name is Michael Webber, and I'm a recently discharged patient from the psychiatric ward at the, eh, Swedish Medical Center. And I- I'm going to foster care under Dolly and Gerald Leech in Toronto.'

'Right. You have a good life free of all this government shit,' Max said grinning widely.

Flinch was about to hug her, but she put her hand on his chest halting him, 'easy slugger,' she said, taking his hand and shaking it. 'I think we had just about enough physical contact.'

Flinch and Jondy got on the train and Max watched as it pulled off feeling... Actually, for once she felt good!

*

The music blared as usual at Crash, and Max sat at the bar watching as a girl from work expertly balanced her bicycle on its fore wheel to the cheering of the crowds. She downed her pitcher of beer and ordered another. Yet again she was reminded that she was still in heat-

Her body temperature was skyrocketing, and she cringed every time a male rubbed up against her in the overcrowded bar. She was flustered and her clit was humming in her pants; it took every ounce of willpower she had to fight the urge to grab one of the men and find a private spot...

'Alec got word from Logan,' Max was saying to Original Cindy, 'Flinch arrived safely in Canada, and that doc started chemo so there's a silver lining....'

'And it looks like Ames has given up the chase as well. His just back on my genetic ass now again.'

'Well, cheers to that boo,' Cindy said clinking beer pitchers with Max, 'Original Cindy sez; all's well that ends well.'

Max smiled and took a swig of beer before she frowned in thought again.

Cindy looked at her sceptically.

'What?' she demanded.

'Am I a skank?' Max asked her.

'Excuse you!?' Cindy shot back.

'You know; a skank, a hussy, a tart?' Max said looking at her, 'ya know; given da givens.'

'You are a straight up friend, Cindy told her sincerely, 'you just got to keep it in your pants when this heat bitch bites, fo' real boo.'

Max was looking over her shoulder at the ass of the muscular man that was bent over the pool table. 'Yum, I'd like to bite me a piece of that,' she growled getting up and zipping her jacket down to show off her sweaty cleavage.

Cindy pulled her back into her seat, 'down girl! It ain't worth the awkwardness of me hearing the two of you get all freaky-deaky all night.'

Max put her head on the bar, 'I can't help it. And the last few hours of hea-'

'Ladysh,' Sketchy slurred almost falling over Max and Cindy as he pushed himself between them, 'howshh it hanning?'

'Sketchy, you smell like you had a pitcher of vomit,' Cindy said pulling her face.

'Besht ya dunno whatsh I washdoin?' he said, then answered his own question, 'inna bathroomssh.. Shcrewing Alishhon fucking hard!'

Cindy eyed him up and down, 'so you telling me that smell on you is coz you were gett'n sum in the men's toilet stall? Damn, you are real classy.'

'I gossht me sum pussy,' he slurred.

'O God,' Max groaned as her mind was flooded with images of Sketchy pushing her naked body up on the bar and banging the shit out of her, all to the roaring crowds amusement. In her minds eye she could clearly visualise Sketchy throwing her lean legs over his shoulders and slamming his dick into her needy pussy over and over and-

She grabbed Cindy's hand so hard to control herself that Cindy yelped.

'Damn Max!'

Cindy turned to Sketchy, 'you have got to get yourself a cab and get home to sleep this shit off; now!'

Sketchy didn't argue; even drunk he knew better than to take lip with his lesbian friend; so he turned and stumbled out of Crash.

Original Cindy turned back to Max, 'you ok, boo?'

'Yeah,' Max said holding her hands in her face, 'I think I'm gonna blaze. Tie myself to some train tracks or sum'n. Least I know tomorrow I'll be back to normal. You coming?'

'Nah,' Cindy said looking over at the slim braided sister who had just walked in, 'I got a lickty-chick dat needs sum lick'n.'

Max groaned again, was everyone thinking about sex around her? She got up and made her way out of the bar as well.

*

The roaring engine of the black Kawasaki Ninja 650 screamed as it entered the alleyway between the two apartment buildings. She switched her motorcycle off and steadied it then looked up at the window of the fifth story apartment sighing.

'Turn around and go home, Max,' she told herself, but she had already removed her yellow tinted shades and gotten off the bike.

She slipped the shades into the inside pocket of her leather jacket then quickly took a run and jumped up against the wall- kicked off it- and shot onto the railing of the fire escape. She trotted up the steps to the room she wanted to be at to find Sketchy in his bed passed out. Max pulled out her lock picks and used them to get the window unlocked before opening it and slipping into the room.

Instinctively she crept silently toward the bed, then froze as Sketchy turned and chapped his lips, 'Maxie,' he said.

Max eyes shot open in shock!

'Maxie do it faster, yeah suck'at cock,' Sketchy slurred in his sleep, drooling onto his pillow.

'Ergh,' Max scowled, the prick was having a wet dream about her.

Able to see clearly in the dark with her enhanced vision Max could see the bulge in Sketchy's loose jeans along with evidence of some nocturnal emission. A breathing picked up as she felt her body grow warmer yet again, and that in effect sealed her fate. The next action was dictated by her over-eager sex-drive!

She shrugged off her jacket, pulled off her sports bra, and slid off her tight, leather pants. She next pulled down her panties, flinging them aside and crawled up on the bed and over Sketchy's body.

She held herself above him then kissed him on his lips while he slept, slipping her tongue into his mouth, tasting the dozen beers he had taken in. She bit his lip as she broke the kiss...

'Sketch,' she whispered.

'Huhhmmnn,' he mumbled in his drunken slumber.

'It's,' Max thought, cursing the fact that she didn't know the name, 'it's your kinky girlfriend, I wanna fool around.'

Sketchy's eyes fluttered open, but half asleep and in the darkness of his room he could only see a silhouette of the woman lying on him...

'Alison? How'd you get in here?'

'Yeah, its Alison,' Max said quickly, 'doesn't matter how, don't you wanna do me?'

The chance to have sex was enough to make Sketchy forget about the oddity of the situation he found himself in. He quickly turned them over so that he was on top of Max and spread her legs open as her fumbled to get his cock out his pants. As he worked he awkwardly opened his side table draw and pulled out a condom.

Max meanwhile, was already panting from her lustful urge to fuck, and was rubbing her clit as she waited for Sketchy to get his dick out for her.

'Hurry,' she whispered, 'I need you so bad.'

This was the final few hours of her heat cycle, the period wherein her abnormal urge for sex was at it's highest; it threatened to eat her alive if she didn't find release.

Sketchy pulled out his stiff dick and was still biting the wrapper off the condom, when Max just grabbed the base o his cock pushed it to her gleaming hole and plunged it inside her aching cunt.

Her body cringed, her muscles tensing; she pulled Sketchy against her breathing harshly as she wrapped her legs around him. Her pussy squeezed his cock, almost sucking it deeper inside her needy body, her tan skin was already covered in a thin sheen of sweat, and her heart was drumming in her chest.

'Ffffck, Jess, you're so tight tonight,' Sketchy said gritting his teeth, revelling in the feeling of ecstasy of Max's warm wet vagina clasping his hard cock.

'Fuck me,' Max whimpered, 'fuck me now, fuckmefuckmefuckme.'

Sketchy put his weight on her and started moving his cock inside her pussy, sliding it in and out of that tight, wet hole of hers. He went slow enjoying the rapturous feel of it, the unbelievable sensation of having her drenched pink walls hugging his cock so perfectly, the bliss of pushing deep into her searing depths and nudging her cervix only to pull out and do it again- unbelievable!

Max held onto him, loving the feeling of a male body pressed up against her heated flesh, not caring whose it was; all that mattered was that she needed this so badly. That the cock slipping in and out of her yearning cunt was the tool needed to bring her relief. So she pushed her waist into him, mimicking his movements, angling her firm body just right for him to thrust and hit all the right spots.

'Yeess,' she moaned, taking his cock deeper, allowing Sketchy to fuck her in the way he always dreamed of even if he didn't know it was her.

'Ohh.. God!' Sketchy groaned, Alison was so goddamn tight he thought, he didn't remember her being this tight.

He started picking it up, the slapping of their bodies now filling the room. Max's breathing increased, this was it, his cock was filling her, pumping in and out of her slick pussy, 'harder,' she whined. And harder he went driving his dick into her with unveiled fervour.

'Ooh, oh yeah.. Fck!' Max moaned, her voice husky, her half-lidded eyes filled with lust.

She held onto Sketchy, her tits squashed against his chest as they fucked in steamy, lust filled passion.

'Yeah, baby, why don't you c-ah, come up and ride this cock,' Sketchy said into her ear.

Max smiled at this kinky side of her friend, 'get up.'

Sketchy pulled his cock out of her clammy cunt and lied down on the bed trying to feel for whom he didn't know to be Max in the dark. Max on the other hand saw clearly and straddled him with her back to his face. She took his hairy cock then gently parted her pussy-lips as she slid him back inside her, taking him all the way in.

Sketchy clutched her waist, and she rested her hands on his legs. She gyrated her waist in small circles, rolling her hips back and forth moving his pulsing cock around in her sex as she sat on him in the reversed cowgirl position.

Taking a breath she balanced herself and started thrusting up and down bouncing on his cock. She immediately found a tempo and set a rhythm as she thrust up and down taking Sketchy's cock repeatedly. She began panting, her face contorted in pleasure, strands of her long, brown hair sticking to her sweaty brow. The wet squelching emanated from their genitals plopping into each other as they fucked, Max taking Sketchy's hard dick and meaning it.

inyotefi
inyotefi
153 Followers