Dark Angel: Temperance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inyotefi
inyotefi
152 Followers

The whole table looked up at Max, all of them obviously high, but all taken back by how beautiful and sexy she was.

"I an' I think this be a product of Jah himself," Dada-man said leering at Max through dark shades, speaking in an accent similar to Herbal Thought's. "What is a beauty like dis doing in dapresence of a sinner such as me?"

"Hey," Max said in a ditsy tone, "so like I was working over at the Cherry Bomb as a stripper, but then my girlfriend told me this place is, like so awesome, and if you weren't shy and didn't mind doing it, you know, I could make, like triple the money," she said in one breath.

"So you want a job?" Said the man with the evil aura.

"Totally, like duh," Max said.

"I an' I think you right out easy on da eyes,baby gahl, but are you willing to go da distance?" Dada asked, pushing the girl off his lap.

"Well yeah, I mean it's like, if I will fuck for money you mean right?" Max said trying to sound like the slut she was pretending to be.

"You don't liketa be mincing words now donch'a know, I an' I like dat," Dada grinned, "respec ta ya; but now we go to da back an we cun have a private interview."

Max knew this would happen; in fact it was part of the plan; though at this moment she was having second thoughts. Dada walked over to her and put his hand around her waist and lead her further into the club toward a door labelled: 'Staff Only.' Inside was a large room with some sofa's and a TV on a stand in one corner, and a private bar in the other.

Dada-man looked at Max, "yawun a drink ta help ya relax?" He asked, though already pouring two shots of whiskey.

"Please," Max said softly trying to appear submissive.

Dada-man gave her the glass then downed his in a single gulp and sat down on the sofa. Max sipped her own drink, giving glimpses at the TV that was playing softly in the corner of the room.

"So I an' I think yacun be real special working here, but ya gotta know how ta please da clients," Dada said, a definite suggestion in his tone.

Max put her drink down on the table half drunk (it wouldn't have any buzzing effect on her with her transgenic constitution anyway); flashing her best smile when looking up; though inside she was cringing at the thought of proving that she really was a whore.

Dada-man was looking up at her, pulling off his shirt and keeping on his dark shades; there were two large wings tattooed over his chest, as well as decorative skulls and tribal prints printed on his skin and halfway down his arms. Max was surprised and impressed to find that he was ripped, his chest shoulders and abs nicely cut. She swallowed her reluctance after another look at the TV then zipped down her coat so that it fell softly on the floor.

She put a sexy sway in her hips as she walked over to the sofa Dada sat in, stopping between his spread legs. Looking down at him she used one hand, running it over his short Mohawk hair and the other to unclip her bra which hung loosely over her chest.She let it slip off her so that Dada-man was now goggling up at her perfect, supple breasts, her light brown nipples standing tweaked in the cool air of the room. Max bent over him making him groan out loudly as she groped his erection through his trousers, her perky nipple grazing over his lip.

He sucked on the erect little nub hard, grunting loudly as Max rubbed his stiff dick through his pants making him deliriously horny. She slipped into his lap pulling his dick free as she did so, the warm thick shaft pulsing in her palm. Dada breathed heavier; he had fucked every girl in his employ, all of them quite stunning, but this Max was in a class of her own. He had never seen someone so naturally gorgeous, or so eagerly willing to have sex-

Max put his large bell shaped cockhead against her damp velvet cunt lips ready to accept him into her shutting her eyes; one downward push of her hips and she would have gone through with it...

The program on the TV cut to static, there was a static buzzing and then eyes appeared on the screen between side scrolling words...

'Do not attempt to adjust your set, this is a Streaming Freedom Video.'

'The cable hack will last exactly 60 seconds.'

'It cannot be traced, it cannot be stopped, and it is the only free voice left in this city.'

'And tonight, it's coming directly to you Alfonso Marley...'

Dada-man; caught in the rapture of reviling in the thought of pushing his aching cock inside Max's slick sex was caught completely unawares when his name was mentioned. He froze, cock still nudged up against her pussy entrance, unsure of whether or not he had imagined it. None the less he pushed Max off him and looked at the TV.

...'Breaking the bank when there are drugs to sell must put a real damper on business I imagine Dada-man (a faded picture of Dada handing cash to Mikhail appeared on screen).'

'And when the lapse in finance leads to a lapse in product (now there was a picture of a dead junkie), well that's just bad business.'

"What da fuck is dis shit?" Dada asked out loud as if the TV set could hear him, his attention now completely on Logan's voice.

'But we both know who's to blame; whose responsible, and whose still very much in charge (the two earlier pictures faded away replaced by a picture of Sergei Petrovic)!'

'Sergei Petrovic feeds on the innocence of young teen-aged girls both from America and Eastern European countries, he buys them and sells them across the country into a life of slavery to sex, men, and drugs; and it has to stop. And that is why I'm asking you for help Dada-man.'

Dada-man laughed at the TV apparently finding Logan's last broadcasted request amusing.

'The woman that is most likely in the room with you (the smirk on Dada's face immediately vanished and he looked over at Max who had put her bra and jacket back on)works for me. She's my personal bodyguard and will issue the terms of a bargain I wish to propose. Until I get an answer from you...'

'This is Eyes Only saying; peace out.'

The cable hack cut and the program that had been on resumed.

Dada-man looked at the TV for a few moments then became flooded with indignant rage. He pulled out a gun and pointed it at Max but caught only a blur before his arm was bent at the elbow and his wrist was twisted causing him to drop his weapon. The firing chamber of his gun was removed from the handle the ammo clip falling to the ground before the weaponwas discarded. Max kicked the back of Dada-man's knee then followed through with a kick to his lower back and he slumped over onto the floor.

He got up clutching his aching wrist and looked up at the women who had removed her blonde wig to reveal curly locks of dark-brown hair; her entire demeanour changed as she stood before him, hip cocked to the side with a heavy attitude about her.

"You best not try that again," Max said smirking down at him, "Here's the dealio from Eyes Only..."

"All you gotta do is call up your homeboy the Bulldog and arranged to have a shipment brought in and I'll take care of the rest. And you get your shipment problem dealt with."

Max bent down in front of him, "now do you wanna call your Rasta bothers for help so they can get their asses handed to them by a girl too, or do you want me to call Eyes Only and tell him you'll help him bring down Petrovic?"

*

It was a quarter past two, and the full moon shinned in an uncommonly clear sky, glistening over the ocean water. Max and Dada-man walked between some shipping containers to where he had arranged to meet Mikhail the bulldog.

"Dis sucker don't play right by da rules none pretty gahl, you tink Eyes Only'll send you sum backup?" Dada asked worryingly.

"I'm the back up," Max said nonchalantly walking next to him. Then looking at the unconvinced expression on his face, she smiled, "Hey, girls kick ass; says so on the T-shirt."

Dada looked annoyed but Max disappeared down another route as he continued to the meeting spot.

Mikhail stood with four of his Russian thugs; all armed with Kalashnikov assault rifles, Mikhail himself had a silver Desert Eagle. He looked as Dada-man stopped to be frisked by one of his boys.

"This is late for demanding stock," he said.

Dada-man looked up at him, "I an' I deliver a service, an my people wun my stuff mun."

"Yebut," Mikhail swore in his mother tongue, "let's just get this shit done, dah?"

"Jamun, respecbrudda, respec."

Dada-man looked behind Mikhail as one of his men was grabbed silently into the shadows, all that was seen was a gloved hand gripping him over his mouth. The goon standing closest to the disappearing man turned looking dumbfounded...

"Nikoli?" he called into the shadow, trying to peer thru it.

Mikhail turned around to see what was going on. There was a black tainted blur as a figure leapt and flipped over the goon landing behind him. Max kicked the back of his knee with the heel of her boot then grabbed his assault rifle and flung it at the thug furthest away; it hit him in the face and he stumbled backward. She gripped the goon she had jumped over around his neck, squeezing hard and cutting his air supply until he passed out. Max then flipped backward as the other thug got to his feet; she twisted her body on landing and swung her leg, her foot connecting with his jaw dislodging it; he twirled into the air and landed hard on the ground. Adrenalin pulsing she dashed toward Mikhail in a blur, bending his wrist and putting his own gun to his temple...

"Hey, remember me?" She smiled; and with a hard upward thrust of her knee to his face he was out cold.

She turned to Dada-man who was looking at her open mouthed, "Told you..." she said walking past him and slapping him lightly on the cheek, "girls kick ass."

*

Mikhail slowly stirred groggily...

He was tied to a chair and stripped of all his clothes. He squinted looking up at a bright light that was shinning in his face. There was a flick, then the feeling of cold steel as a semi-circular shaped; serrated edged knife was pressed to his throat.

"Yah are in the shit now boy; I an' I am gonna gut ya like a fishy. But first ya gonna tell I where I an' I can find Petrovic," Dada man whispered into his ear.

"Hmmph," Mikhail snorted, "You think you can get away with this? You think they don't know I meet with you? You can't be this fucking stupid chto. They will come to your shitty bar davarich, and they will cut off your balls.I will tell you nothing," he laughed.

"Ah but ya do not understand my brudda, it is not me who is asking ya; ya will be judged by da most high in da afterlife, but now ya answer to another."

The bright light switched off and as Mikhail's vision adjusted he saw the outline of a slender figure. Max stood before him; Dada-man walking past her leaving the room. Mikhail adopted a blank stare, expecting an interrogation.

"I know what you're doing," Max started, "I know that you would rather die and suffer pain then rat on your boss."

Mikhail still stared dead ahead.

"You see I know you were ex-KGB and have training. But I've had quite a bit of training too. I know what it is to follow orders and to remain blindly loyal," Max stated, walking in front of him but he still stared blankly.

"You see you're thinking I'm gonna beat you down and threaten to cut off your testicles or some other shit."

"Fact is I'm not. Tell me, Bulldog, I know your English is not too great; but do you know the meaning of the word temperance?"

Nothing, no response.

"Well, it's got to do with the ability to control your urges."

"I'm gonna reward you if you help me. But if you don't I am gonna torture you, and no amount of training is gonna help you resist."

Still no response.

"So tell me, did you enjoy fucking me up against the desk in club Vodka (See Dark Angel: Heat Wave ch. 1)?" Max asked popping the button of her pants.

It worked; Mikhail was caught off guard, his eyes refocusing.

"How did it feel pushing your hard cock into my wet juicy pussy and ramming me over and over again?" Max asked looking at him closely as she lowered her zip; seeing his brow twitch.

"You can do it again, right here you know," she almost whispered, her efforts to seduce him not lost.

He looked up at her, and her eyes roved to his crotch where his cock was steadily swelling.

"Now, now, down boy, you gotta answer me first," she said bending before him, "Where is Petrovic?"

Mikhail kept his mouth shut.

Max smiled then bit the tip of her black glove and pulled it off. She gripped his cock firmly and started pumping her fist over it slowly, "Where is Petrovic? Tell me and I'll let you fuck me like we did in the club."

She bent down and took him into her mouth and suckled on his mushroom like knob then plopped it out again.

"Yebut, bitch," Mikhail groaned throatily, Max hand still masturbating him slowly, "poshel na hui( fuck you),poshel na hui, POSHEL NA HUI!!!"

Max smiled again as she got to her feet. She unzipped her padded leather waistcoat and threw it to the ground then crossed her hands and reached for the hem of her tight black top and yanked it over her head. She stood looking down at Mikhail in a black bra that held her perky breasts in place; her pants button was undone and her zip down to show she wasn't wearing any panties; a dark thin strip of pubic hair just visible. Max undid her bra and let it fall from her breasts exposing them to Mikhail who groaned again as her supple and ample chest rose and sank with every breath.

She cocked her hip and pulled down her pants kicking off her boots with them; and was now standing in front of him in just a pair of black socks. Mikhail couldn't take his eyes off her, she was exquisite. An angelic face with round perky tits, her nipples hard and rosy; her tummy was flat and her navel was pierced; her tight tender pussy peeked out between her legs that were long and shapely.

"Still don't wanna give me your boss?" Max asked again in a taunting voice, "Oh well maybe I should get someone else to fuck me."

She put her fingers to her mouth and gave a sharp whistle and Dada-man came back in, and even though Max had told him about her plan he was still stunned by just how hot she was. She walked over to him where he stood in front of a small table and knelt down in front of him. Max undid his belt pulled down his zipper and yanked off his jean along with his boxers his huge ebony cock already rock hard.

She took it and engulfed it and started moaning as she ran her pouty lips over half of it bobbing her head back and forth; her eyes on Mikhail who was gaping at her. She used her hand to jerk Dada's cock as she sucked him off swirling her tongue along the underside of it saliva coating his long shaft. Pulling her mouth off him she wanked him fast as she went down and rolled his balls in her mouth...

"Hahh, hahhhaagh, fuck," Dada groaned as Max excited his cock, she was completely unbelievable and certainly knew what she was doing. Max took him back in her mouth again and forced him to the back of her throat her mouth opening wide as she fought back the urge to gag. She pulled him out again looking at Mikhail through watery eyes...

"This could have been your cock I'm sucking on, you sure you won't answer one little question?"

When he refused to answer Max rose to her feet and sat on the table pulling Dada-man-who was panting-between her spread legs. Dada gripped his cock and pushed it against Max's soft moist opening desperate to get in her and fuck her good and hard.

"Haah, ah," Max yelled out as he pushed into her harder than she had expected filling her warm cunt with one long thrust. He held there reviling in her sex; she could feel the soft pulses of his large dick buried inside her. she rode her legs up his waist and opened her eyes looking at Mikhail, giving a long moan as Dada pulled his cock out and pushed back in forcing her pussy to stretch around him.

Dada-man thrust in and out of her filling her with his cock and pulling halfway out as he started fucking her slowly basking in the feeling of her hot silky sex, her inner-walls massaging his shaft and her muscles squeezing him as he pumped her; it was the tightest cunt he had ever had. Max rocked as he banged her her eyes fluttering but still looking at Mikhail who could barely take watching her getting fucked right in front of him.

He watched as Dada-man pushed deep into her wet cunt remembering when it was him who had done that knowing that the way she was moaning, was the way she moaned for him to fuck her.

Max was gripping her thighs around Dada-man as he slid his cock between her legs, every thrust was making her hotter and wetter, and her pussy now dripping as her oily juices ran down her ass. His balls slapped against her ass with every powerful thrust if he kept doing her like this he'd make her cum. For the moment she had to remind herself that she was doing this for a reason and not lose herself to the feeling that was coursing through her body. Harder Dada thrust, deeper he went, Max's hot pussy convulsing around his cock as he pushed through her cervix, her walls pulling him in further.

"Ohh, oh, god, fuck me," Max moaned telling herself it was all an act. Her body rocked slipping up and down on the edge of the table as Dada pumped in and out of her.

Mikhail's cock was aching, and with his hands tied he couldn't even relieve himself with a hand job...

"YEBUT; ok I'll talk, just come and fuck me!" He gasped.

Max heard the words and forced herself to stop for a moment but Dada-man was still going, still thrusting hard, slapping his cock between her thighs. She pushed him off her, his cock slipping out of her wet pussy. She quickly gripped his cock and jacked him off very fast. Within a couple of seconds cum exploded out of his hose and spilt over her hand.

Max was still burning and ready to cum herself.

"Info?" She said breathlessly to Mikhail, almost desperate to fuck him and find her own release.

"His out at sea, a freight ship, the Katia Pusscuss," Mikhail said quickly.

It was good enough for Max; she spun around with her back to him and gripped his cock as she sat in his lap.

"Aahh," they both groaned as she sank down his length. She wasted no time in thrusting up and down, her pussy already quivering around his dick, the warmth from it spreading through her body. Faster and faster she thrust her legs clamped together so that her cunt squeezed his hard cock as it slid in and out her sticky sex.

"C'mon, hah, fuck me, do it,hahh, ohh, ohh, makemecum," Max whined as she slapped up and down on his lap. Mikhail sank lower into the chair and tried to pump into her from beneath. Max bit her lip as she bounced on his hard dick loving every moment of it; she pressed and rubbed her clit and was consumed by her climax. The waves of pleasure hit her hard, surging through her from within, heat filling her as her cunt contracted. Her body convulsed and she stretched it out as spasms raked through her. Panting heavily she ran her pussy slowly up and down Mikhail's cock riding out the intense orgasm. She slowed down and stopped completely sitting there with him throbbing inside her...

Max opened her eyes and got off him, his dick rock hard and pulsing as it peeled out of her sopping wet pussy.

"Hey, we not done," he huffed, his cock aching agonisingly, "I not done."

"I am," Max said turning to him and cupping his chin, "Thanks for that."

"HEY! HEY!" Mikhail yelled in frustration, but Max was collecting her clothes and walking to the door.

She opened it and turned back to him, "I heard blue balls are a terrible feeling, at least you won't have to suffer long."

Max walked out, and Dada-man walked in with his sharp curved knife...

*

"And your conscience isn't bothered at all?" Logan asked a couple of minutes later over the phone.

inyotefi
inyotefi
152 Followers