Dark at the Bottom of the Stairs

Story Info
Flogging and you mix well.
1.9k words
4.19
24.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bring you down the stairs with your arms bound behind your back. You are naked except for the collar around your neck and the blindfold over your eyes. At the bottom of the stairway I make you walk three steps forward, then ease back on your leash to stop you. You can feel the leash against your face as I pull it up and attach it to a hook on the ceiling. I leave you standing alone for several moments, while I go up to get something. While I am upstairs, you hear the noise of someone coming up the stairs. You call out to me, but I laugh and tell you, "It's just the neighbors coming home. Besides, it's dark down there, no one can see in."

When I come down again, the first thing I do is turn on the hall light so you are lit from the back. I can see you to whip you with the flogger, but all anyone from outside could see would be the bright outline of your body. I start to lay on the flogger, stroking your legs gently, letting you feel the softness of the suede. As I work my way up your body to your hips and arms and shoulders, I can sense your increasing excitement. Your arms are crossed behind your back which leaves me access to your fanny, the leash keeps you standing tall. As my strokes become stronger and more biting, you hear your own moans as though they are coming from someone else. You know I am on the right track to your pleasure peak. You feel me pulling on your bonds, then feel another rope being attached and run to the ceiling hook. Now you are held up by your arms and shoulders instead of the leash around your neck. You can lean against the ropes without fear of choking and take some weight off your feet. I spin you around and start to stroke your thighs with the flogger, using it's caress to force your legs to open. I slash your belly with my suede whip and work my way up to your breasts. The lash stings a little and makes you suck in your breath which seems to be echoed from somewhere behind you. Your moans are getting louder as I work my magic on your pale orbs, and you can hear what you think must be an echo from the walls. As the stinging lash moves down your body to your bare pussy your breathing becomes more ragged, which you hear echoed off the walls, followed by another gasping intake of breath. You think it is your gasp at first, but it begins to dawn on you that these gasps are a little out of sync with your own breathing. You can plainly hear my labored breathing as I move with the music of the whip, and you can tell its' not me making these noises. It comes to you that we are not alone, there is someone on the patio, watching thru the window. Watching you being taken inexorably towards your orgasm. You cry out in alarm, "There is someone outside!" But I don't stop, I keep going as though you had said nothing. "Master please, someone is watching from the patio!"

I say nothing, but stop for a moment, and move close to you and reach around to caress your ass lightly with my fingertips. I put my cheek next to yours and slowly spin you around so you are facing the doors. I continue to smooth my fingertips over the skin of your belly and breasts, and down to your hairless pussy. "Yes," I whisper in your ear, "we have a witness. Shall we invite them in?" With that I laugh and move over to the door, whipping it open and chasing our into the night. A moment later I drag someone in from the dark outside and throw them at your feet.

"So, you like to watch? You must pay for your pleasure!"

You hear gasping and suddenly a woman's voice say, "I'm sorry, I couldn't tear myself away, it looked so sexy. She is so beautiful."

"Put your arms behind you, you are going to join her in bondage before I punish you for watching." You hear the sound of struggle, but can tell there is no real resistance by the suddenly intensified smell of female excitement. A moment later you feel another line being attached to the hook on the ceiling and a warm, soft body being pulled up to stand against yours. You can feel her soft breasts against your belly, her thighs against yours, her hair against your breasts. You realize she must have stripped off her clothing while watching you, you can tell she is overcome with passion, not fear. She feels your body against hers and rubs her face in your breasts, kissing and sucking on them till I stop her with the whip."Who gave you permission to open your mouth?" I slash her with the whip and she cries out. I rain blows upon her body and drive her into closer contact with you. You do not escape the whip either, some are aimed at you, some are the overflow of the many tails whirling about. I stop for a moment and kiss you deeply, pulling your head back by the hair and force my tongue into your mouth. My cock is caught between us, rubbing insistently against your ass cheek, humping you, as she rubs her pussy against your leg.

"Stop!" I command, pushing her away, I step between you, my body shielding you from her. We are skin to skin, from face to knees, my manliness pressing against your belly. You can feel my heat, feel my arms around you, feel me pulling your head back by the hair, my mouth seeking closer contact. You feel my excitement and it carries you along with it, bringing the blood to your loins. You feel dizzy with desire, someone is watching you! Someone is watching and you can't control a thing. Not me, not her, not even your own sex organs, as they pulse and grow wetter than ever. Your juices are running down your thighs, you are out of control.

"Don't worry, I am the Director here, I have control, do not struggle, 'resistance is futile'." I laugh at my joke, and turn away as I force the woman to her knees. "So you like to watch? Why don't you take a closer look?" I push her face against your thighs, smearing your juices all over her face. "Open your eyes, look at that wonderful pussy, isn't it pretty? Don't you want to kiss it? Don't you want to open your mouth and suck it in? Don't you want to nibble on those lips? Don't you want to suck that clit till it explodes in your mouth?"

"Well? What are you waiting for?"

As she lifts her mouth up in answer, I scowl, "Eat your heart out! It's mine!" With that I push her face away and substitute my own. I kiss and lick my way up to your Y as she watches. I force your legs closed so I can bury my tongue in your crevice. I love the little cleft where your pussy begins, I probe it by kissing and sucking and opening my mouth to take your whole pudenda in so I can lathe it with my tongue, suck it into my throat. I push your legs apart and shove my tongue deep in your womanly canyon. I suck your clit and suction your juices into my mouth. Then I turn back toward this interloper and demand she clean my face with her tongue. You can hear how willingly she complies, how hungry she is for your juices. After a few moments rest, you can feel the need for release of both your orgasm and your bladder. You tell me, "Oh Master, I have to cum ... I have to go! I mean I have to pee!"

"Do you now? How lovely! I'll bet you'd like to watch it flood out onto someone who would be grateful to receive your blessing. Someone who would love to drink you in, wouldn't you?" With that I stand and pull off your blindfold. You look down but can only see the hair on top of the downturned head at your feet. "GO ahead, let go!" I insist. Your juices start to flow down your legs, slowly at first, I push you forward against her and her head is pushed back so you can see now upturned face as it is moistened by your waters. The force of your waters increase till it breaks free of your legs and becomes a waterfall directly from your pussy to her face. Her eyes are open wide as the water from heaven splashes against her skin. I grab her hair to pull her head back and she opens her mouth. I reach down and spread your legs. Your holy water now squirts right into her face. She closes her eyes and swallows some of your sweet nectar. She likes it! She smiles as your rain washes her clean. She glories in it. She wants your pee in her face, in her mouth. She leans forward to put her face right against you, to lick and suck and give you an orgasm as you drown her in your precious water.

I have slipped on a condom as I watch this display of abandon, and shove my cock into you from behind. Pushing against your G spot insistently, driving you forward, she rises up and sucks you into her mouth, much as I did a before. You revel in the delicious feelings, being filled and sucked at the same time. You are delivered from self-restraint by complete loss of control and climax repeatedly, each orgasm building on the last, till you faint from pleasure. You feel me lower you onto the padding I had placed nearby as I enfold you in my arms and release your bonds.

While you languidly watch from your pillow, I throw the invader over the back of the sofa, and start to punish her. My flogger flashes, it slashes her left to right, right to left. When her ass is glowing red, I come over to ask if you had enjoyed her mouth on you. You admitted that it was pleasurable and my reaction surprised you. I declared, "What? Such a naughty girl, you must be punished also." I plucked you from your lounge and tossed you over the sofa right next to her. Now both of you lay side by side with your asses in the air while I menace your backsides with my flogger. You could tell from her breathing that she was nearing orgasm herself. As I pushed my cock into her pussy from behind, she looks at you and you finally recognize her as she launches into a massive climax.

It's my old girlfriend! I had told her of your fantasy to be exhibited and had let drop that you would be there tonight. So, she snuck in to watch, to be your audience. She dared my wrath for the chance to see you in your naked glory. When your eyes met, you knew she must have enjoyed it immensely for her eyes glowed with pleasure and peace. With a deep sigh you realize you are no longer jealous. It's not me she was after, it was you she wanted.