Dark Canyon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,463 Followers

I did everything Linda asked. She wanted me to finger her clit, so I did, rocking slightly onto only one arm so I could free one to finger her clit. A stroke or two and suddenly "Let me" as her hand pushed mine out of the way and she fingered herself. She pushed my hand out of the way, so I moved it to her nipples, which apparently was a good thing. "OH yes, yes. That it, tweak them... tweak my nipples....Suck one... don't stop... suck one... that's it, Oh my god, I'm so close....so....close...and suddenly she was writhing, raising her hips to bang hard against my pubic bone with ease thrust. Her back arched, forcing her pussy upward against me. I didn't stop my movements, and soon she writhed once more in orgasm. A much quieter orgasm, versus the bawdy, high energy event of just moments before. Although I was hard as a rock, I knew I was going to have to rest a bit before I came again. I was numb and would have to quit getting so much stimulation before I could come again. I stopped my motion, buried to the hilt in Linda, her legs over my shoulders. She was idly stroking her pussy and clit, easing down from her orgasmic bliss.

When I stopped I again felt Tracy kissing my back and shoulders. She pushed Linda's first leg off my shoulder; Linda moved the other on her own. "I need some too," she said. Pulling me by my shoulders, I slid back out of Linda and Tracy spun me around and pushed me down on my back. She straddled me, leaned forward and began to suck my tongue from my mouth. She sat right down on me, my cum and pussy juice covered cock resting against her pussy. Our tongues dueled, my hands found her boobs. She began sliding up and down on my cock, the shaft of my cock between her pussy lips but not in her. I felt her nipples harden to my touch; I began to roll each between a thumb and forefinger. When she pulled up, arching her back for more pleasure, I began to suckle on the two pale boobs hanging in front of me. I pulled them together, licking back and forth between them and even pulling them close enough so I could put both nipples in my mouth at the same time. Although her nipples had been flat, they were now long and swollen. Her areola swelled as well, puffing out along with her nipples although at first I didn't particularly notice. Linda's nipples had already been hard when we started playing and stayed that way; Tracy's didn't get hard until we started playing. I wasn't sure whether it was my sucking her nipples or her masturbating against my cock that had aroused her the most.

Unlike Linda, Tracy was a quiet lover. Her juices were mixing with Linda's and mine; together we were quite slippery down there. I had just let go of one nipple I was sucking the other with my eyes closed when I felt wet hair on my chest. Opening my eyes, Linda slid her head in and began sucking Tracy's other nipple, As soon as she did, Tracy gasped, then I felt her arch her back and lean forward, forcing her clit against my cock harder, stopping her up and down motions to rock her clit back and forth across my cock, almost in a circular motion. She sighed, took a deep breath and paused her motions momentarily, then slowly began sliding her pussy up and down the shaft of my cock again. The first time, I figured it had just felt good and she'd just paused the action, however the second time I realized she was having an orgasm. Unlike Linda, Tracy's orgasm were quiet, seemingly subdued happenings, however her chest and tops of her breasts blushed pink and turned darker red with each orgasm. My cock felt like it was in a pool of liquid, Tracy's pussy was putting out so much juice.

With Tracy rubbing herself against my shaft, not the head, I could tell I was getting sensitive again. After what I figured was her third or fourth orgasm, I pulled her up a bit, then had her slide onto my cock. She sighed, orgasming again just from my penetration of her pussy.

We coupled like this for several minutes, me lying on my back, Tracy riding my cock and Linda leaning in to occasionally suck her nipples. Each time we sucked them together, Tracy sighed with another mini orgasm. I took control, taking Tracy's hips and controlling her up and down movements, forcing my cock deeper into her. Tracy sighed again, and this time she stopped her motions and said "Do me doggie -- I love doggie." I was happy to oblige.

Sliding in behind her I repositioned us on the mat, now that the sun was totally on the canyon bottom the ground temperature was rapidly getting too much to handle. Tracy dropped to her elbows, resting her elbows and forearms and forehead on the mat. I knelt behind her, grabbing her hips for leverage, her gorgeous ass bouncing each time I slammed home. I was hearing a sigh with each pump now, Tracy was practically having one long continuous orgasm. I could feel myself getting close again, the new position was better for giving me control over my own impending cum. Tracy's back and ass were glistening with sweat, as was I. Sweat was dripping down my forehead, occasionally I had to wipe my brow to keep it from running into my eyes. "Are...Are... you....almost... there?" Tracy asked only semi coherently.

"Almost." I grunted. "Just...a...little....."

"I.....need...to rest..."

"Almost there." I answered, leaning back to increase the pressure, which is all it took. I exploded inside Tracy's pussy, grunting and trying to force my cock deeper into her slick lovehole. I spurted just as I bottomed out and as I began to pull out felt another blast cumming and buried myself a second time, then a third, involuntarily trying to force my cock deeper into her heavenly tunnel. At last I could remain still, holding myself deep inside her, but Tracy wanted to collapse. I pulled out, and she just leaned further forward, lying face down on the mat. Suddenly I realized how hot I was, my heart pounding, sweat pouring from my forehead. I looked up and saw Linda once again in the pool. "You need to come in, you'll feel so much better."

I just nodded, catching my breath for a few moments, still kneeling behind Tracy. "Come on," I said, sliding to one side so she could roll over if she wanted, then took her arm and hand to get her to come with me. She didn't want to roll over or do anything except rest. I finally persuaded her we needed to cool down, and she came with me, although her legs were wobbly at first. Once we got into the pool she immediately sat down, neck deep and soon revived.

"That was fantastic," Tracy said. "I don't think I've ever had so many orgasms."

"I wasn't sure at first, you were so quiet. Unlike miss potty mouth over there."

"Hey, don't be saying bad things about me," Linda chimed in. She was six or eight feet away, floating neck deep in the cool water. "You liked it didn't you?"

"Hell yeah -- you were both great." Turning back to Tracy I asked, "Just how many orgasms do you think you had? You were so quiet I couldn't tell. Five or six maybe?"

"Oh you've got to be kidding." She paused, looking at me. "There at the end it seemed like it was just one long orgasm. Thirty or more, I'd guess." She looked over at Linda. "Hers are different, she has a few really big ones, but not me. I take a long time to get there, but once I do I take a long time to come down, too. You were perfect, I got myself there and then you took over and kept me there." I slid down into the water again, then kicked off and swam across the pool to the waterfall, then came back.

The three of us ended up sitting on the sandy bottom, neck deep, talking. With the noise of the waterfall, we heard nothing until suddenly a male voice said "How's the water?" Looking up, I saw several people approaching the pool, just behind the one fellow that was the first to arrive. He was followed closely by a couple of young ladies, then three or four more people behind. I realized that a rafting trip must have pulled into the canyon. Sitting as we were, I was pretty sure they were unaware of our nudity.

"Outstanding. It's the only way to keep cool," I said. He nodded, slipped his shoes off and waded in to where the water was deeper then dove in, swimming to the far end by the waterfall.

The two girls stepped to the edge, taking their shoes off and began to wade in. Finding the sandy bottom one of them asked "Is the bottom all sandy?"

"Pretty much," I answered. "From the middle to the far end it's about 8 to 10 feet deep so you'll never know. There are a few big boulders over to that one side" I added, motioning to where they were.

"Cool" she answered, wading deeper, right toward where we were sitting. "We're on a 3 day river trip," she offered. "We put in at Moab day before yesterday and we're supposed to be done.... Are you naked?" she interrupted herself. She'd gotten close enough that she could see us through the water.

"I hope you don't mind. We didn't intend to embarrass anyone." Linda said.

"Oh it's ok. I wasn't embarrassed, I just had no clue until I got a little closer." She looked around at the rest of the rafters, "This is my second trip. Last year, we had a bunch of younger folk and we were skinny dipping almost the whole time. This year, nobody's gotten naked at all." She looked around to see if anyone was within earshot. "But I tell you, we only have two hours before we're supposed to be back to the boat. That's my boyfriend and sister," she continued, pointing at the other girl who had swum on by us to join the male by the waterfall, "and if these other prudes go on back to the boat soon enough we'll join you." She giggled, "We'd talked about going skinny dipping on the trip before we left and the opportunity just hasn't happened. I'll see you," she said, and leaned forward and began to swim towards the waterfall.

I looked at Tracy and Linda. "Probably a good thing they weren't here half an hour ago?" Tracy said.

I laughed. "They'd certainly have seen more than just us skinny dipping." The other new arrivals were coming into the water now, swimming on by with nothing more than an occasional "Hi". I don't know whether they realized we were naked or not, but when I glanced at the first three they were talking together and glancing our way. Soon there were eight people in "our" pool with clothes on, and the three of us just sitting there naked.

"I hope they move on soon, I'm beginning to get chilled." Linda said.

"5 minutes in the sun and you'll be ready to come back in."

"I know. I'm not embarrassed, it's just that after what she told us, I wouldn't want to embarrass anyone." Gradually over the next few minutes the eight strangers began to disappear back down the canyon. One couple no more than got there and looked at the waterfall and turned around to start back. The other six all went swimming, and after about ten minutes more the last three to arrive waded out past us, putting on their shoes and heading down canyon leaving our three potential skinny dippers -- and us. They had stayed over near the waterfall, I really hadn't been even paying attention to them until I realized the sister was heading our way.

She swam towards us somewhat laboriously until she reached the shallower water when she started wading. As she rose up out of the water we could see that she was already naked and carrying three swimsuits. "Now that they're gone, we can join you, although we've only got a few minutes - we're supposed to be back in two hours." She proceeded to wade out of the water, put their clothes on the beach and walked back in, pausing to talk. "Did you guys spend the night? I see you've got sleeping bags up on the rocks." She was standing upright, only waist deep but she was obviously unashamed of her pert A cup breasts. She was moderately tanned, apparently all over as she had very little swimsuit lines. What lines she did have was because most of her body was slightly red, normal for a river trip, but what was normally underneath was tan, not white.

"How's it been on the river trip? It doesn't look like you have't gotten sunburned too badly." Tracy asked.

Linda stood up and began wading out past our new acquaintance. "I'm getting cold -- I'm getting into the sun for a bit."

"Yeah, we've done real good. Sis and I have a pool at home and spend a lot of time outdoors, but still -- if we hadn't had sunscreen we'd have been fried."

"I guess that explains the tan lines, or should I say 'lack of" tan lines?" I laughed.

"Yeah, pretty obvious huh?" She raised up on one leg, shifting her hip out of the water just enough to show her bottom did have a tan line, at least more than up above. "See, actually I do have a tan line, just not up top. Sis and I seldom wear tops at home unless company is over, but mom always frowned on us going naked. At least since we were kids. That never kept us from skinny dipping whenever they weren't around though." I saw her glance over my shoulder and her sister and boyfriend on the far side of the pool. "I don't know, it's just so, so, ..."free" being naked. At least to me, it seems kind of silly to wear clothes into a pool."

We continued our conversation for a few more minutes, Tracy telling how I'd volunteered to take them out away from the marina and it's terrible campground; how we'd come up early that morning and were going to spend the night, how we'd inadvertently dumped everything in the water and it was now drying out. "Well, it's been nice talking to you," she said, glancing again over my shoulder, "I guess it's safe for me to go back across now. We need to get going anyway."

I turned and looked, not understanding. "Huh? Why wasn't it safe to go across?"

She giggled, "Oh, they haven't been alone for about three days and basically told me to bring the clothes over and leave them alone for a few minutes." Looking back at the couple across the pond I realized the girl must have had her legs wrapped around the guys waist, she appeared to be almost sitting on him, her arms wrapped around his neck.

"You should have seen them a couple of minutes ago," Tracy chimed in, "if it hadn't been for the waterfall, you would have heard them. They were stirring up the water pretty good. "

I moved just a bit to turn around and found myself in shadow. Looking up, I realized our two hours of mid day sun was already turning into shadow. Our new friend swam away from us, back across the water to her sister and boyfriend. Tracy had slipped over a little closer, and reached out and grabbed my only semi hard cock. "Oh that's too bad," she said squeezing. "You ever done it in the water?"

"Hell no. I've done it in the back of a car. I've done it on the living room floor. I've done it in the garage and in the basement and in the shower. But until today, I've never done it even outside, let alone in a pool or pond or anything."

"Me either. Maybe we'll have to try it later." She let go of my cock, and started wading out of the pond. I followed, figuring it was time to see how the sleeping bags were doing. The surface was dry, although I could tell from their weight that inside they were still at least damp if not soaked like they had been. I flipped them over to catch the last of the sun, and when I turned around, our three new friends were emerging from the water.

Both girls had similar builds, natural strawberry blonde hair, and small to medium boobs. Tracy's had real melons in comparison to the other three. Just like her sister, the one with the boyfriend was virtually mark free above the waist, although her boobs were slightly larger. The boyfriends cock was hanging pretty good, like mine, although not hard by any means. "You guys have fun?" I asked, just trying to be friendly, but as soon as I said it, the blush from the sister said she'd taken it a different way. I laughed, "I didn't mean it that way, we ALL know that's fun. Hell, you just missed catching us having fun by about ten minutes." All six of us stood and talked for a couple of minutes, then they bid us goodbye, finished putting on their clothes (what little they had, the shoes were obviously more important) and started back down the canyon. They'd decided they'd really stayed too long and moved out at a pretty good clip.

Just like that the sun was gone from the canyon floor, although it didn't begin to cool down at all. The sandstone walls radiated heat, and would for several more hours before it would begin to cool down. It wasn't really until nightfall when a down slope wind would begin to move through the canyon that it would really cool off. I pulled the steaks, still rock hard, from their shadowy hiding place and removed the insulating paper. By the time they thawed, it would be time for dinner. Putting my shoes on, I began to scour the canyon for firewood. Linda and Tracy offered to help, I told them there was no need.

"Where's the firewood come from? Linda asked when I returned with an arm load of different sized pieces collected from all over. "I don't see any trees or anything..."

I stopped and looked around on the upper slopes, finally seeing what I was looking for. Pointing at the slope above the waterfall, where it wasn't easy for us to get to, I said "Look right up there. See that tree trunk? That's high watermark. That tree was washed down canyon during a flash flood, it got lodged up there and left behind. This canyon was literally wall to wall water, maybe as much as 50 feet or more deep. If we'd been here when that happened, we wouldn't have been able to get out."

"Wow. How much rain does it take for a flashflood like that?" Tracy asked.

"Not a whole lot. Generally when it comes it comes hard, but doesn't last long. 15, maybe 20 minutes, sometimes longer. But a quarter of an inch of rain, collected across hundreds of miles of slickrock will put torrents through here. But the really big ones, it's unbelievable. Not very often, but when the real gully washers happen we may get two or three inches of rain in twenty minutes or less." I dropped the wood into a pile. "I've gotta cool down," I said, and headed for the water.

"Me too," both girls echoed. The water seemed colder now, without the mid-day sun on us. I swam to the waterfall, stopping underneath, letting it pound on my head, then slid back behind turning to face out. I could see the girls just a few feet from me through the water. "You totally disappear back there," Tracy said, before following me behind the falls. There wasn't quite enough room for her to get in without the water still beating on her, so I climbed slightly higher, standing with my butt leaning against the wall just out of the water. I had to half support myself on my hands to keep from slipping off the rocks. Tracy slid right up in front of me, and without saying anything leaned forward and sucked my cock, which was right at face level, into her mouth. I'd easily recovered from our earlier sessions, and growing rapidly hard from her mouth music. Her hands slid behind me, cupping, squeezing and fondling my ass (where it wasn't pressed against the rock). Her mouth and tongue worked my cock, exquisitely teasing me, pleasuring me, building me towards ecstasy once again. Her left hand came around and began fondling my balls, and when her right hand disappeared, I opened my eyes and saw her slipping it between her legs.

"Hey you two! What are you...Oh." Linda had poked her head through the waterfall, then followed with her body, turning sideways to sidle in beside us. "You two having fun without me?" She reached between us with her left hand, fondling my balls along with Tracy, then rising a bit higher, wrapped her hand around my cock. She began sliding her hand up and down my cock, whether following Tracy's motions or whether Tracy's motions were following her hand, they were soon jacking and blowing me in synchronism. I desperately wanted to reach out and touch them both, but any attempt to shift weight to free a hand I could tell would bring me down from my perch. I groaned from Tracy's tongue caressing my cock head. Linda's hand stopped its motion on my cock, I looked down and saw her hand move to Tracy's nipple.

BenLong
BenLong
1,463 Followers