Dark Chocolate: A Mature Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

"So Rick, I see you have feeling for my daughter, right." He stated.

"Well, sir, she's the most amazing woman. Yes, I do have strong feelings for her. But, she sees me as a kid and ..." I stopped.

He chuckled, "Son, drop the innocent act. I know a man in love when I see him. You're gone over her, but she is right. You need to live first. The worst thing I did for my Desiree, was marry her when she was so young. I took her youth. Talia will not do that to you, because she cares about you. But be wise son, take your time and decide if she is what you want. Talia is special. Out of both girls, she is the most sensitive. So if you choose to love her, then love her. But if you decide you want to play longer, then you need to let her know." He smiled as we carried the last bag to the dumpster. "Well, let me also say, in about three years I'll be honored to welcome you into our family." He then shook my hand followed by a hearty pat on the back.

We walked back in the house where Talia was talking with her Mom and Aunt. "Hey, Richard. Let's get back to the hotel to get ready for tonight. What time are the guys picking you up?" she asked.

"Eight. Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Greene, I had a nice time today. Congratulations on thirty four years." I stated as we left.

"So you had fun today?" Talia asked.

"Yes, you have a nice family." I answered.

"I see you really liked Kenya. I mean, Nothing." She tried to avoid. Her tone caught my attention, and I realized she was jealous.

"Well, you did say you wanted me to have fun, right." I reminded her.

She scoffed, "Well, just be careful, alright. I mean, um, I promised your parents..."

I laughed, "Talia, your cousin Kenya is beautiful. She seems to be lots of fun, but she is not the woman I really want. However, I promised to back off, and I will keep that promise."

She was quiet, and then she spoke, "Richard, I'm confused. I am feeling things I should not feel, and seeing you with her bothered me. Look, you have fun and I'll get a grip on myself, OK."

She admitted that she has feelings for e. I was flipping out on the inside, but I stayed cool. We parked at our hotel and I opened her door of course. We walked to our floor and I stopped at her door. "Talia, do you want to stay here. I don't have to go."

She caressed my cheek, and we looked in each other eyes, "Go, have fun tonight." she whispered. I caught her wrist and kissed her hand. In that moment there was no one else, just us. She then stopped at my door, and I unlocked it. She went to her room, and I realized I had a little over an hour to dress before the guys picked me up.

Talia

I walked back into my room. I was meeting Steve and Dalia at Southern Whispers after. Richard was going out with my cousins. I wanted him to have fun, but I didn't want Kenya near him. I needed to get a grip. I had to get my emotions under control.

I got my favorite red dress out and matching pumps. I took a long hot bubble bath. I thought of Richard the entire time. Soon I was done and got out to dress. Someone knocked, I opened the door and he was there.

Again, my geeky assistant was gone, and a handsome self-assured man stood in his place. I was wearing my robe and nothing else, "Come in." I croaked. My body was ablaze for him.

"Talia, Dee is in the Lobby. I wanted to let you know I'm gone. He whispered from the door.

I nodded, "OK, have fun. Richard, be careful, alright."

He didn't move. Then he smiled, "I would ask for a kiss, but I promised to back off right."

It would take a miracle to stop me from tasting him now. I move to him, and pulled him into my kiss. His arms encircled my waist as he became a willing participant. Someone moaned, me. He hissed, and cupped my ass through the robe. "Fuck" he swore as he realized that beneath the robe I was naked.

He pressed his cock against me and I could tell he was huge and I knew I needed to stop. We needed to sop. "Richard, I'm sorry. I should not have." He kissed me again, and kissed me once more. "T-Baby, Talia, I need to go, because if I don't neither of us will go out.

I let him go, and reminded him to have fun. He smiled and stepped away from me, then turned and headed for the stairs.

I calmed down and dressed. I looked in the mirror and I had to admit that I looked good. I drove to the hotel my sister and her husband was staying and we rode to the nightclub in my car.

We arrived and went in. The atmosphere was thick and hot. Bodies cluttered the dance floor and Steve lead us to a small table near the center. Dalia and I asked for virgin daiquiris, and Steve raised an eyebrow, and he ordered his usual, whatever was on tap.

I was joking with my sister when Deshaun, a guy I dated when I was much younger, walked over and asked me to dance. I refused. He was insistent. Deshaun had anger issues and I had no intention of giving him any hope that I wanted him back.

He would not leave, so I relented and agreed to dance with him. As soon as we entered the dance floor, a slow jam played. Deshaun held me in his h arms, dancing slowly, grinding his body into mine. "Talia, look, I'm glad you're here. I want another chance girl. I mean you're not with anybody, And I just left, Keisha alone-"

"Deshaun, let's just finish this dance. I'm not interested in you in that way. I thought we'd agreed to stay friends." I explained.

He stiffened, and his hold on me tightened, "Look, Talia, you're not getting any younger, and I'm willing to try it again with you. Don't brush me off girl. You know I don't like being rejected." His tone, the way he held me, and every instinct told me I was in danger. The song ended and I got away from him.

As I sat down, Dalia wanted to know what was wrong, and I told her how possessive he became. She looked at Steve, and he nodded. We stayed a while longer, and Steve suggested that we needed to leave. We stood and left. I could feel his eyes on me. It was after ten, and Dalia wanted ice cream, so we went to Sonic's and ordered milkshakes. I drove them back to their hotel and returned to mine. I parked and started to get out, then I saw Deshaun was waiting for me. It was late and no one else was around. He was approaching my car and I panicked. I crank my car and drove away."

No one knew what really happened with him, but he scared me. When we were dating, he wanted complete control. The first time he hit me, I ran, and the next day I ended it. There was no way I was ever going back to that. I sat there for at least thirty minutes and then a local officer pulled in beside me. He wanted to know what I was doing, I opened the window because I'd been crying and I explained what happened. The officer listened and told me to follow him back to the Inn. The police drove in and Deshaun drove away. The officer let me park and walked me inside. He also told me to call if I felt threatened again. I thanked him and went to my room.

Richard was still out and I was beginning to worry about him. An hour later, I heard noise in the hall, and looked out. Richard was back, and I was relieved. He saw my door open and it was as if he knew something was wrong. "Talia, what happened?" he asked.

"Nothing, I was waiting on you. Did you have fun? " I asked hoping to distract him, but he didn't believe me.

"Talia, come here. Now tell me what's wrong." He demanded softly once more.

Not wanting to cause any disturbances I just said I was tired from being out and was glad he finally made it back safely. That was all. "Nothing, happened. We went out, had drinks, danced. I'm just a little worn." I glossed over my crazy stalker ex-boyfriend.

He stood in his door, and whispered once more, "Talia come to me." It was as if my feet had a life of their own, and within seconds I was in his arms. He held me and I cried. "Where's your key. Go get your key, OK. He said, and is if I was on remote I got it and returned to his room. He wanted to know what happened.

I hesitated, because I never said why I broke up with the other man, but for some reason I needed him to know the truth. "Sit down, Richard. Promise me you won't tell anyone about this." He looked concerned, but I made him promise. Over the next hour, I told one other person the details of why I ended things with Deshaun.

When I finished, Richard lifted me in his arms and laid me in his bed. He lay beside me and held me close. He swore to me that he'd keep me safe and Deshaun would never hurt me again. It was so warm, so safe that I slept. For the first time in a long time I slept in the arms of a man that loved me. I awoke a little before 5 am, and watched him. He was so amazing, his hair tousled, as he snored lightly. I eased from is bed, and returned to my room, Laying in my bed, I realized I missed him.

Rick

I came back to the hotel a little after one and Talia was still up. I went to my room and her door opened. I looked at her and everything in me screamed something was wrong.

She gave me a line about waiting up for me, but that wasn't the truth, so I told her to come to me. She held me so close and cried. Something had happened and that meant someone had to get hurt. I had her to go get her key and come back. I held her as she cried and wanted to know what happened. She told me about breaking up with some guy named Deshaun. I knew I didn't like that guy, although I never met him, but now I had to confront him. "Promise me, you won't say anything." She pleaded, and I gave my word.

I lifted her and placed her in my bed. I lay beside her and held her for the entire night. When I got up at six, she was gone. But I know now that my heart, mind, body, and soul belong to one woman, Ms. Talia Greene.

Today we were attending church services with her parents. I wasn't sure what time service tarts, but I wanted to be ready when she was ready to go. I took a shower as I was getting out of the shower my phone rang.

"Hey sweetness, are you OK? I answered when I recognized her number.

"I'm fine, a lot better this morning. Thank you for listening last night." She explained.

"Hey Richard, service starts at ten o'clock. I want to leave around nine thirty alright." She explained.

"OK, I'll be ready. Can we leave a little earlier to eat breakfast?" I asked. I was actually hungry.

"What time?" She asked.

"I don't know. How far is the church?" I asked.

"About thirty minutes from here. We can leave at eight then, and that should give us enough time to enjoy breakfast, ok." She added.

"OK, I'll be ready," I agreed. I looked at the clock it was almost seven, so I decided to get dressed.

At seven forty-five, I was at her door. I knocked and she let me in. I knew she said she was fine, but I had to see her for myself. She was beautiful. She was wearing a yellow wrap-styled sundress. The vibrant yellow color magnified her gorgeous skin. I was completely enthralled. "Talia, you are breathtaking." I whispered.

She smiled and walked over to me, and straightened my tie, and replied, "Mr. Harris, you clean up nicely yourself."

We then chuckled, and headed out would come back here after the church services and dress for the anniversary dinner. As soon as the dinner was over, we were heading home. This weekend was eye opening for me, and I knew that it would take more than flowery words to win this beauty before me.

We stopped at a place called Jenny's Diner for breakfast, and I had the most delicious pancakes with strawberries. I even let Talia sneak a bite, and for the first time, we simply enjoyed being together. It was time to leave way too soon. As we drove to the church, Talia seemed worried, and then she spoke. "Look, Richard, please don't say anything about last night. I probably overreacted and I don't want to cause disruptions, OK."

"I gave you my word Talia, but if he speaks to you, I will say something to him. I won't start anything, but if he tries anything, I won't allow it," I replied,

"Rick, Richard, listen, I never should have-" I stopped her.

"Talia, your are .... I cannot claim you yet, but I won't stand for any man mistreating you. I gave you my word that I won't tell, but I will not let him near you. I apologize if you don't agree, but no man would let him get away with that." I explained. She held my hand and smiled, as we finished our drive to the church.

We arrived and went inside the sanctuary. Her family all sat together and we joined them. As soon as I sat, Kenya joined me. I felt Talia stiffen, but she turned and spoke to her cousin. The guys came in and we spoke. Service had not started and everyone was meeting and speaking to each other. Then Talia looked across the sanctuary and froze. Deshaun had come in and was sitting with some people I had not met yet.

I wanted to knock him out. I wanted to tell him, she was mine and if he even looked at her again. But I gave her my word, and that was more important to me than confronting him. The minister preached and service ended. I was talking with Steve when Deshaun approached her. "Excuse me, Steve. I'll be back. I joined her and placed my hand on her back. My message to him and every other male there was clear, and I never said a word.

"Oh, it's like that then." He griped.

Her father answered, "Yes, and you, Mr. Bart, need to stay away from my daughter. If you even speak to her again, you will deal with all of us."

Her family surrounded us. We left the church and had dinner at a local restaurant. I expected to be blasted, but nothing happened. As we were eating, Kenya took a moment to ask a question, "Did I even have a real shot?"

I smiled and answered, "I'm sorry, no. But there is a guy that's crazy for you, but he claims you won't even look his way."

"Who, and I pointed Too Tall out." She laughed.

"Terrance Long doesn't like me. He always teases and makes fun of how I look." I laughed. You know us guys mature slower than girls; I bet if you talked to him, he'd flip over you. She smiled and headed his way. Dee and Brian told me I was wrong, Too long was whipped. Sur enough we watch our buddy, get lead away by the lovely Kenya like a lamb to slaughter.

Dee had to ask, "So you and Talia? How long, man?"

"Look, we aren't really. I mean nothing has happened, but not because I haven't tried. She keeps saying I'm a kid." I explained frustrated.

"Yea well, people will talk, but you make her happy and that's important. So man, we got you, all right." And we high fived.

We then headed back to the hotel. I packed my things and took out my new suit for the dinner. It was awesome. I could not wait to arrive. Talia and I together would be a magnificent site. The dinner started at six and we were checking out at four. We would help set up and dress at the dining hall.

I wasn't sure how many people would come, but the hall was huge and Talia, Dalia, their aunts and cousins had it ready in no time. The caterers arrived and the Aunts dealt with her. Guest started coming in, and Talia told me to go dress. I went to the men's room to put my suit on. As I was dressing, Deshaun walked in. He said he just wanted to talk. He gave me some tire line about being young, immature, but he never neat to hurt her in anyway. He understood why she left him alone, but I was a kid. I didn't stand a chance with a woman like her. Then the true side of Deshaun came out and he became aggressive. "What punk? You think you can take my woman. You're just a kid. She don't want you." He stated as he shoved me.

He faced me down and I stood my ground. I'm nerdy, but I will defend myself if the need arises. "Look Deshaun. I don't want trouble. You need to go. This is a family occasion, and you aren't family."

"What, you scared? Talia needs a man, not a boy." He growled. "She is my woman, and I won't let you or anybody else keep me from what's mine."

"Look, Deshaun," I was ticked off now. "You stay away from her. If you even look at Talia, I will..." he started to punch me, but Mike came in and grabbed him. Steve and Mike stood between me and the other man, and they had words. The two men took Deshaun and got him out.

"Man, are you alright. He was not supposed to be here. Look, the police are coming. We'll file a report, OK." Mike assured me.

"Has he bothered Talia? " I asked. "Is she alright?" She was my main and only concern.

"She's fine, Dalia's with her. She doesn't even know he was here." Steve assured me.

Talia

Seeing the police arrive and head to the men's room, I was concerned. "What's going on?" I asked. Kenya, Dalia, and I took off. When we got there, Steve and Richard were talking to the officers, and giving a description. Deshaun had been here.

Rushing to Steve, Dalia and I wanted to know what happened. Steve explained that Deshaun tried to get in and Rick and Mike stopped him. The police were called and would watch for him. Everything was fine." He explained.

I looked at Richard, and he seemed fine, but I knew he would not tell me if he was in danger. So I decided that we'd talk on the way home. Everyone headed back out leaving us alone. Richard, he threatened you, didn't he?" I asked.

I trusted him to not lie to me, but I knew he might not tell me everything. "No, well yes. But he's more pissed that he lost you. I kinda feel for the guy. You're simply perfection Talia, and he was a fool." he spoke as he caressed my cheek.

I smiled and caught his hand, "Let's look at you. This suit is sick. I'm gonna have to fight the women back tonight. He laughed, I could feel his eyes o me. "Baby, the way that dress shows off you curves, I'm the one that's gonna be fighting." He replied. We both laughed and then went into the dining hall. As we approached the door, Richard offered me his arm and we walked in. All eyes were on us, and at first we were embarrassed, then he moved his hand to my back, and I felt treasured. He escorted me to my seat at the family table. As he turned to move, Steve cleared his throat.

"Um, hey Rick, Pops says you sit with us." Steve informed us, and Richard had a seat next to me. The program began with a prayer. Aunt Sandra and Aunt Lisa told the story of how they met. Everyone laughed. Richard squeezed my hand beneath the table. Finally the caterers served us and everyone ate and shared in the fellowship. So many people came to the tale to congratulate Mom and Pop, and just s many wanted to meet the young man I was rumored as seeing. After a while, I needed to use the restroom, Dalia went with me. We entered and caught a group of women talking.

"Talia Greene ought to be ashamed of herself. That boy is almost young enough to be her son. I bet his parents don't know she's messing with him. She needs to sit her ass down and find a man her age." Bitch number one griped.

"Hell she's too old and crabby, thirty-three. No real man will take her bullshit. So she'd have to train a kid to do it." Bitch number two agreed as she preened in the mirror.

Dalia and I entered the bathroom and made sure we locked the door. I had heard enough when the third bitch piped in, "I don't care who she fucks, but why she gotta act like she's better than us. She's a rapist, really just like her daddy. They talk about the love of all time, her Momma was a baby when that man took her. That's where she got that shit from. "

Bitch number one was not done, but at this point I was ready to speak, "You know they arrested Deshaun because of her ass. He just wanted to talk to her. That's OK; he is over her tired ass anyway. I'm gonna see if my folks will help bail him out when we leave here. Shit, y'all see he's light skinned. I knew she'd want a light skinned brother. I guess she don't want to have charcoal babies. Hell, tonight, I might just let him sample some of this caramel pussy. I bet he'll leave that dark-skinned bitch alone." They laughed.

"Bitch, that's enough. You three whores are the scum of this family, spreading your legs for anything that has a cock. You want to talk about me and what I've done. You have nothing you can say about me. I'm not the one trolling for a man to take care of me. I own my own home. I have a successful career and a man that loves me. Yes, he's young, but what do the three of you have.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers