Dark Clouds Of Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" Please Mister I've done what you wanted. Please go…please don't rape me."

“ What's the matter Sweetie…you don't want me to stick my cock in your cunt…Are you afraid you might cum again….Fuck you!!!…. I'm gonna stick my cock in you weather you like it or not and if you cum…well that's to fucking bad…Now shut the fuck up and sit on the couch…I don't want to hear another word out of your mouth."

She quickly got off the ground and sat on the couch but she didn't spread her legs. She looked into my eyes and then she looked down at my hand that was slowly stroking my rock hard cock. She then looked up at me again. I gave her that mean look again and she knew that wasn't going anywhere until I fuck her. She knew that she was going to get fucked. She looked defeated as she sat back and spread her legs. I felt like a commanding general. It felt like I was standing in front of the enemy as they laid down their arms and surrender. My war was on a more personal level. My enemy was unarmed; my enemy was nothing more then a frightened little Asian girl. She looked so helpless and so sexy all at the same time.

I got down on my knees and placed her right leg on my shoulder. I placed my cock at the entrance of and gently rubbed it on top of her pussy. I could feel her little clit gliding on the underside of my shaft. It was at that moment that the events that lead me to this point raced through my mind. It was like having a high-speed videotape flying through my brain. The tape started from the time I got up this morning, going to my lousy job, going to the Mc Donald’s, following this girl home and breaking in.

All these thought flashed through my brain as I slowly started sinking my cock in to her tight young Asian pussy. I pushed my thick white cock into her slowly. I had to hold myself back. A part of me wanted to ram my cock into this cunt and another part of me wanted to go slowly. I pushed it in her as slow as I could. I wanted to remember and feel every centimeter of my first piece of chinky-eyed pussy.

Watching her cunt spread for me was amazing. Her pussy was perfect and my cock fit inside her like a glove. I took a couple of deep long strokes in and out of her pussy. Each stroke got easier as her cunt walls stretched for me.

I looked down at her. She had her yes closed and seemed to be some place else. I didn't give a fuck. Her mind may have been someplace else but her cunt belonged to me. Her entire body was there for my pleasure and I loving it.

She was so fucking pretty. This little bitch was designed by God and built for fucking. I found my rhythm and increased my pace. Each thrust into her cunt was better then the one before it. Before I knew it I was Rocking and Rollin in her sweet pussy. I pulled my cock out of her to survey the damage. Her cunt looked gorgeous all stretched out and dripping wet.

“ Put your hand on your cunt and spread your pussy lips Anna.” I demanded.

She quickly placed her hands by her bald pussy mound and spread her flesh apart. As soon as she spread her cunt lips apart I rammed my cock inside. I pounded her cunt like mad man. She was weak and her cunt was wide open and defenseless, her pussy was like the Taliban and my cock had the strength, the power and the authority of the United States Military behind it. She was no match for me.

My thrust where like bombs as I pounded her tight asian pussy with my seven inch missile. I was locked on to my target. Each time I descended my cock in her I felt the earth shake and my balls rumble. I pounded her pussy with cock bombs. My balls slapping against her ass only added to the melody that I was enjoying.

Anna cunt was on fire and her juices were flowing. Her cunt fought back the only way it could. She got wetter and wetter, it was the only way her cunt could help her. I drove my cock in her hard and fast, plowing my way into her core. I was out of control and my mind was lost someplace deep inside her soul. The rumbling in my balls woke me out of my trance as I felt my cock was about to explode. I quickly pulled my cock out of her in just a nick of time.

Anna had one more hole that I need to explore. I've fucked a lot of girl in the past but none of them ever let me fuck them in the ass. This was my chance. I was going to fuck my Asian delight in the ass and there wasn't a damn thing she could do about it.

“ Get up…. turn around and bend over baby.”

She was well trained by this point she got up of the couch turned around and bent over she even stuck her ass out for me. I don't think she would have moved so fast if she knew which hole I was planning on sticking my cock in next. My cock had a nice thick coat of her cunt juices. I sized up my target. Her asshole looked so tiny. Even I started to wonder if I could fit my entire cock in there. I dipped the head of my cock into her wet cunt to get it a little more cunt juice on it. I then put the tip of my cock at the entrance to her tiny little puckered asshole and started pushing.

“ No…No…please not there…please don't put it in my ass…please stop,” she cried out as she tried to squirm away.

“Bitch…. Shut the Fuck up. This ain't a democracy…this is a dictatorship…I thought you might have gotten the message by now. I'm in charge and my vote is the only one that counts…. I'm gonna fuck you in the ass…Now stop acting like a little brat.”

“ Please mister don't fuck me in the ass…I…I…I've never done that before…please mister your cock is to big…It'll rip me apart please mister…I'm begging you…please don't put your cock in my ass.”

Her begging only excited me. The sound of her voice cracking as she begged me not to fuck her in the ass sent chills throughout my entire body. She continued to beg and I continued to push forward.

“No….No…Please!!!!!!” she screamed as I slammed my cock in to her virgin ass.

“ Agggghhh…fuck yeah…Ohhhhh.....my fucking God,” I moaned as I plowed my way in to her anus.

Her ass was the tightest thing I have ever stuck my cock in. It was like entering another realm of human sexuality. You never forget the first time you stick your cock in a woman’s cunt. But when I sank my cock into Anna's asshole those feeling and memory was whipped out. The feeling and the sensations were totally different. Her asshole felt totally different then her cunt walls.

“ Please…take it out…you're killing me please take it out…I can’t take it please…sir…please take it out.” She begged.

“ Shut up!!!…. Shut up and take it…it'll be over soon… you better shut up or else I'm really gonna hurt you."

My threats worked. She shut her mouth and I pounded her asshole. I used her asshole like a punching bag. I worked out my frustrations on her ass. I couldn't tell if she was crying but she was whimpering. She sounded like a wounded as she squealed with my cock buried deep in her ass.

And just like her cunt, her ass started to give way and adjust to my cock. What I enjoyed the moist about fucking Anna in the ass was the tightness I felt around the base of my cock when I drove it all the way in. Unlike her pussy that would spread around the base of my cock. The ring of her asshole would tighten and squeeze my shaft at the base.

I felt that familiar feeling stirring my balls. I then started my final assault. I kicked it to over drive and let her have it.

" Agggh…Agghh…Its almost over baby…I'm gonna cum Anna…I'm gonna cum in you ass baby girl…. you want me to cum in your ass baby?…you want me to get out of your house?...Say it….tell me you want me to cum in your ass…Say you fucking bitch."

“ Yes….yes…Please...!!! For Gods sake… please cum…Cum in my ass.” She said as I tore into her ass with violet thrust.

“ Agggggghhhhh…fuck…here it comes baby….Agghgggghghhgggghg!!!!!”

I rammed my cock in to her ass and exploded flooding her asshole with a fresh batch of cum. I could feel her tight ring clutching around the base of my cock. I pulled my cum spiting cock out of her ass and pulled her to the ground.

“ Open your mouth… open your fucking mouth bitch!!!!"

She opened her mouth just in time. I quickly fired two big thick blast of cum into her mouth.

“ Yeah that's it….Agggghh…fuck drink it drink it Anna…drink it up baby.

After I fired my load into her mouth I told her to stroke my cock. She grabbed my cock and stroked it, squeezing and milking all the cum out. I looked down at my victim and admired my work. Her raped body and cum covered face brought closure to my mission. The thick globs of cum that were pasted all over her lips brought me spiraling back to reality.

I had just raped a woman. I had just raped an innocent young girl. I felt bad…I felt horrible inside but I couldn't show that on the outside. I had to get out of there. I quickly got dressed.

Before I left I tied her up. I tied her up but I made sure that she could get out if the binds but not right away.

Looking down at her raped body, I knew I had done wrong. I could see the come leaking out off her asshole as she curled up into the fetal position turning away from me. Her cum cover face made me feel sick inside. I had to say something; I just left I felt that I had to say something. But what do you say to a woman after you rape her. What do you say to a woman after you've rape every opening in on her body?

" Look Anna…I'm sorry…I'm sorry I raped you…I know what I did was wrong but I couldn't help myself…. I know my apology wont change what happened here but I just felt I had to say it."

After I got dressed I looked around the house for a minute to make sure I left nothing behind. Then I walked over to Anna and checked the extension cord that I used to tie her up. Then I walked over to the door and peaked out the window. Everything looked cool. I quickly walked out of her house and down the block. The walk to my car was intense. I walked fast but calmly. I got in my car drove away as fast as I could.

While I drove home I started to cry. It’s amazing how reality hits you; it’s amazing how reality hits you after the dark cloud of lust dissipate from your mind. It hits you hard and if you have any trace of humanity in your DNA it hits you with a vengeance. I couldn't believe what I had just done. I thought about my own sisters. I thought about what I would do to someone if I found out someone did that to my own sisters.

I never went back to my job at the Home Depot. I was afraid to leave my apartment. I only opened my door to collect my mail and the newspapers. Everyday I combed the papers looking for news. But everyday I came up blank. The rape was never reported.

A week later I packed up my shit and moved to Florida. I stayed with my buddy until I found me a decent job. They say that rape victims are never the same. That incident changed my life forever. This happened over five months ago. And to this day I still can’t look a woman in the eyes.

The end

This was just a story and nothing else. The Zilla Network and Its Authors do not promote the raping of young girls. Rape is a horrible crime. Those who commit this act should be punished. Please send your thoughts and comments.

Peace Be With You…..

12