Dark Cynic's Pet Ch. 02

Story Info
James comes for a visit..
1.8k words
4.26
11k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't know what to do.. anymore.. I've lost the only love worth fighting for.." Hannah sang softly from her office, the tip of her pen brushing over its tablet, a brush on the monitor mimicking the movement, a long sweeping motion, as color slowly was filled in on the screen. A face being transformed from black and white to peaches and cream. The sunlight was streaming through the windows, setting her red hair aflame with red and coppery highlights. Said tresses lay over her shoulders in damp curls, over the black shirt she wore but not quite reaching her purple skirt.

She was doing a commission for one of her favorite patrons, a young woman who was heavily into online writing, roleplaying, many other things. Adeliz had a lot of characters that she commissioned from Hannah, and it helped keep Hannah's bills paid on time. Currently, she was working on a sketch of a character that was going through a horrible breakup, the recommended listening for the character had been "Ashes and Wine". Hannah had gotten a great deal of inspiration this morning, putting a little of herself in the image. Drawing off of her experience with her ex-girlfriend. She was so lost in the emotion she was pouring into the picture that she completely lost track of the time. James was arriving that day, originally she was going to spend a few hours working on the commission and then wash up and start dinner for when James got there.

That did not happen at all, because he arrived two hours early and she was two hours late finishing her working.

"You always sing while you sketch, darling?" came that velvetly Irish accent that had sent her into some of the most intense orgasms of her life since that fateful call two and a half week ago.

Hannah's pen clattered onto the desk and she lept from her chair. A rush of both joy at his presence, physical awareness of him, and embarassment that she had not gone to meet him flooded her. Skittering away from the chair and crossing the distance to toss herself at him and wrap her arms around him, "You're here!"

"I am." He responded with a muffled tone, his head turning to nuzzle at her hair gently for a moment. His arms wrapped around her and held her there for a moment, simply nuzzling against her hair.

Hannah wasn't certain what she should do next. For a time she simply stood there, leaning against him, her nose pressed against his throat. Eventually the hug changed from being warm and embracing to awkward and overly lingering. Slowly the redhead pulled away and glanced up toward the man, studying his unreadable face, dark hair hanging into his eyes for a moment. He hadn't called her pet, he hadn't even indicated that they were sliding into their dom/sub roles, but there was something in his eyes. Something that just made her shiver and ache in places she couldn't even describe. "Master?" she whispered softly to him.

"Pet." he answered gently, reaching out to place a strand of her hair behind her ear. A gentle kiss pressed to her forehead, "Show me around your home, pet."

"Yes, master." Hannah replied, breathily.

The tour wouldn't have taken very long at all, given that Hannah's home wasn't that big, if it weren't for the touching and the teasing. As they stepped out of the office and into the long wood floored hallway, James' hand settled onto the small of her back. As they stopped by the first guest room, about a door length down the hall on the opposite wall of the office, his fingers slipped inside of her skirt. Just the fingertips, warm and lingering right at the curve of her backside.

A warm heat curled in her stomach, causing her to stutter out, "Thi-this is the guest room I set up for you, master."

As she pushed open the door to gesture toward the room, his hand slipped lower. Now his palm was resting on the curve of her ass, and his fingertips splayed out over one cheek. It became a little difficult to walk in this position, but she managed to lead him toward the next stop, the bathrom. And then to her bedroom. As she opened the door to her bedroom his fingers curled and he gave her backside a little squeeze, causing a little whimper to escape her throat.

"This is your room, pet?" asked James with a tilt of his head toward the woman, considering her quietly for a time.

"Yes." Hannah whispered softly, swallowing hard at the stronger squeeze to her butt. His fingers started to knead at her flesh through the material of her panties. With a shiver running down her spine and making her walk a little wobbly, she slowly lead them to the next stop. Back down the hallway and into the family room. The family room was the most spacious room in her house, large enough to fit two couched and a chais lounge, a large glass top coffee table, a wide-screen flat panel TV and a computer desk off in the corner.

The family room was also the only room in the house to have a full carpet, a plush loose weave material making walking barefoot a pleasure. The redhead lead the way into the room and murmured, "This is the livingroom. The DVDs are in the hutch, the CDs in the cabinet on the opposite side. I set up the computer with a log in for you. Or we can set your laptop onto the wireless."

By the time she had finished talking his hand had slide inward, pressing his palm against the cleft of her ass and then slowly down further. Soon his fingertips were pressing against her most intimate of places from behind. Her breathing hitched and she shuddered faintly, wondering what he would think when he found her panties damp already. Would he be pleased? She could not bring herself to look at him, suddenly feeling shy and a little ashamed of how easily he turned her on. Her shoulders tensed and she tried to continue speaking, gesturing weakly toward the large open doorway to the kitchen, "That way leads to the kitchen. I can start dinner if you're...hungry."

Now she dared to look at him, he was watching her with green eyes. His eyes were lidded by his thick lashes, a languid emotion in them. Something she couldn't quite place. His fingers started to stroke her sex through her panties, causing her to whimper and moan softly. A harsh shiver running down her body, pleasure causing her to become a little weak in the knees already. Still he didn't say anything to her, didn't give her any indication of what he wanted of her. Did he want her to continue? Want her to stop? To stand there while he touched her? Did he want her to touch him? She didn't know, and she couldn't tell by his expression.

His lips curled in a secretive manner, and his eyelashes hid his emotions from view. It was maddening, and caused her to whimper slightly in frustration. He moved suddenly, withdrawing his hand from her skirt and stepping toward the couch. On his way around her, he grabbed her wrist and tugged her along. She was pulled into his lap, her back to him, legs splayed on either side of his knees. His legs parted slightly, forcing hers to part further, causing her to feel very exposed.

One of his hands settled against her inner thigh, while the other gathered up both of her wrists, raised them over her head, and then slowly brought them down to rest behind her head, holding them there. After a time she turned her hands to grip at the back of her neck and his hand fell away, settling onto her hip. The hand against her thigh started to gently stroke in slow swirls, fingers tracing a gentle circle. The fingers started creeping closer and closer to the apex of her thighs, toward the core of her. Only to drift back away, almost all the way down to her knee. A low keening noise escaped her throat at this.

His other hand settled onto the opposite leg, both hands gripping her knees for a moment before his fingernails raked up her thighs, sure to leave red lines against her skin even through the material of her skirt. Hannah shifted, bucking her hips intently into this treatment, trying to urge his hands closer to her sex. His hands simply drifted away more, the more she squirmed the more his fingers got achingly close to her cunt and then drifted away. This teasing was torture to her and eventually she broke begging him softly, "Please, master!"

"Please what, pet?" he asked in a soft voice, his breath against her ear sending a wave of heat down her cheek, traveling down her spine and transforming into a shiver and causing her to buck her hips even more.

A gentle whimper escaped her lips, "Please, touch me, please!"

"All you had to do was ask, pet.." he whispered softly, one of his hands sliding upward and pressing under her skirt and panties. His fingertips quickly found her sex, pressing her folds apart and sliding inside of her. His thumb flicked forward, finding her clit and working it in a slow circle. One finger thrust inside of her first, causing her to whimper and arch her hips even more.

"Oh god." Hannah murmured, twisting her body a little. In response his free hand came up and found her left breast, gently cupping it and teasing the nipple through the material of her shirt. Her fingernails dug faintly into the back of her neck as he slid a second finger inside of her, and his thumb continued to stroke her but started to speed up. Already she felt herself coiling closer to orgasm, he seemed to know instinctively just how to thrust his fingers and how to massage her clit. A low whine escaped her lips, her hips bucking as the orgasm built and built.

His low voice whispered against her ear, sending warm breath to cause an explosion of heat, gooseflesh, and pleasure through her body, "Pet? Cum."

And she did. The words, the sensation of breath against her ear, the flicking of her click, the fingers pressed inside of her... And the direct commanding tone in his voice pushed her over the edge. Causing her to body to clench around his fingers and her hips to buck wildly for a moment. Her body floating as she came down, clit pulsing still with the aftershocks of pleasure as he withdrew his hand from her.

"Good girl." He murmured softly in his darkly accented voice, "Now... you said something about dinner?"