Dark Delivery Ch. 02

Story Info
Another experience in real package delivery.
3.1k words
4.47
51.6k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Del_Negro
Del_Negro
28 Followers

After that first time with Derrick, we practically wore out the DVD of that night, wanting to relive that amazing first experience. Neither of us ever grew tired of viewing Holly & Derrick in pure, sweaty ecstasy. Watching in slow motion made his cock seem even longer than it was in person. It never seemed to end. Sometimes I could see Holly gasp when viewing it from the other perspective. We rarely made it through the whole recording, which lasted almost 73 minutes, before we got so hot that we had to do something to relieve it. Even though I enjoyed all of this activity, it was hard not to think about what Holly was still missing out on with me, especially after refreshing our memories so often.

Eventually, she got up the nerve to ask me if I thought we should try it again. Of course I did. Watching her toned body flex and stretch against the dark skin of stranger was so exciting to me. I got erect every time I thought about it. I still do. Even though I did worry about Holly growing further from me emotionally, I still wanted her to have that fulfillment that I couldn't give her. Those cock-stuffed, loin-stretching, muscle-burning orgasms that she could relive over and over again on video and in her memory. I do love her and I wanted to do it for her. I agreed without hesitation.

The first time Derrick came over to 'play' was last summer. As you might expect, the next few times that he came by only to deliver boxes were a little awkward. I was home a few of the times and Holly was alone for some of the others. Each time I could see how Holly coyly signed for the packages and almost seductively offered her gratitude for his delivery work. A few times I think she needed to wipe the sweat from her brow when he left. Almost comical. Also, now knowing the beast that Derrick carried between his legs, it was difficult not to look in that direction as he walked in and carried the boxes around. A few times I caught the silhouette of his entire member against his khaki shorts. I know Holly was looking in the same direction and probably daydreaming of his soft, dark skin stretching as his erection would grow to it's enormous proportions; springing to life right before her eyes. Having seen this occur in real time just a few months earlier, I too was left with that visual impression of his member rising to full attention with the strength and poise of a hungry python. We were all cordial, but we also all knew that each of us wanted to ask that fated question regarding a repeat performance. Derrick, of course, had the extra pressure of worrying about his job at a time when jobs are hard to come by. Now that Holly & I had agreed we wanted a sequel, we just needed to wait for Derrick to deliver another package so we could ask him. I would have preferred if we were both there at that time, but it worked out that Holly was home alone the next time Derrick made a delivery.

I came home from work one day in October to find Holly laying on the chaise with a big glass of lemon water next to her. She looked a bit disheveled. I asked how her day was and she said that she had good news and bad news. I asked for the bad news first. It seems that Derrick had stopped by that day just a couple of hours earlier to deliver a package from Holly's company. It was his last stop of the day. Holly took the opportunity to talk to Derrick and see if he would be interested in a repeat performance from that summer. He told Holly that, unfortunately, due to budget constraints, he was being reassigned to a different district on the far south side of the city, close to 30 miles from our house, and that this would be his last week. I understood Holly's disappointment. I asked her what the "good" news was. She simply said "I finally figured out how to turn on the video camera."

I was a bit confused by her statement and it showed. Holly elaborated. Derrick didn't have any deliveries left for the day when he stopped by earlier. Given the situation of his reassignment and his free time that day, he requested to take up Holly on her offer for a repeat performance right then and there. Unfortunately, this time I wasn't there to watch and enjoy first hand. Holly said she only agreed to Derrick because she knew that I was comfortable with him and that we had already talked about doing this again anyway. I was disappointed, but also eager to see the video. Holly told me that I wouldn't be disappointed. She was right.

I remember being too anxious to even think about dinner at that time. I wanted to sit down and watch the video right away to see what had worn out Holly that afternoon. I went into the bedroom looking for the video camera, assuming that it was set up on the tri-pod similar to the first time, but it wasn't there. I asked Holly of it's whereabouts. She said that she may have left it in the bathroom. I quickly recovered it and plugged it in to the flat screen TV. My palms were sweating.

Derrick had on his usual uniform of khaki shorts, shirt, and work boots, although he wasn't wearing it for long in the video. When the recording started, I could tell Holly was holding the camera in her hand, walking backwards into our master bedroom suite, with the camera moving up and down on Derrick's form. He had kicked off his boots by the front door and was slowly unbuttoning his shirt as he walked down the hall. Peeling away the shirt from his dark, toned torso, he simply dropped it on the floor. The camera angle lowered as Holly apparently sat on the bed or maybe knelt on the floor.

Holly's hand reached out from behind the camera and began caressing his smooth chest and abs. I could hear her breathing getting heavier. She then began tugging at his belt, trying to loosen it from the buckle. No luck. Two large, muscular black hands came into the picture, opened the belt, unbuttoned the khaki shorts, and opened the zipper. Then they left the scene. The screen of TV was filled (and I mean filled) with the outline of Derrick's semi-erect cock against his elastic underwear. That thin, white spandex material had no chance of holding back that force. Again, Holly's hand came into view and eagerly pulled down the shorts and underwear, totally exposing his majestic member. She backed up at first, seemingly surprised the spring of his cock. Then she reached her hand out again to wrap her delicate fingers around that expanding shaft. The camera was starting to get a little shaky.

No doubt the memories of her first experience with THAT cock had come flooding back to her, moistening her cunt, and causing her to quake with anticipation. The camera got so close at that point, I could see every bulging vein on Derrick's cock. The darkened rim at the base of his cock head stood rigid and firm. Small droplets of pre-cum glistened at the tip of his cock. Holly's hand slowly stroked back and forth, in a seemingly endless line, for the camera. Suddenly the camera jumped, swung around the room, through the door, and into the master bathroom where it came to rest on the edge of the tub.

I could see Derrick's splendid physique slowly moving into the bathroom from the bedroom. His giant member swinging to & fro with every calculated step. Holly stepped into the frame then, still fulled clothed in her skirt and shirt. She moved close to Derrick and placed both of her hands into the air. Derrick quickly picked up the cue and lifted her shirt up over her head. She reached around her back and snapped off her bra like a whip of a snake. I could see her beautiful breasts from the side now, her nipples flush and erect. Derrick reached down and slid off Holly's skirt and panties in one smooth motion. Holly's beautiful, round ass was now in full view of the camera. I could just catch the bulge of her mound between her thighs from behind. She reached up and put her arms around his neck and they began kissing passionately. The balance of their unique skin tones seemed perfect at that moment. Derrick's huge hands reached down and each grabbed one of Holly's cheeks; squeezing firmly. This went on for minutes as they both worked up their juices.

Holly pulled herself from Derricks lips, leaving a stream of hot saliva between their mouths, and turned to open the glass door on the spa size shower. We debated about the need for a huge shower during the renovation. I'm glad now that we decided to super-size it. Pushing the door open with one hand, she grabbed Derrick's huge cock in her other hand and led him by his "leash" into the shower.

As the shower door closed behind them, I could see Holly reach for the handle and turn, shooting out a wide spray of cold water. They both jumped and grabbed each other as a sort of protection from the cold water. The cold water made Holly's nipples pop even more. Her normally deep brown nipples were now bright pink and as big a lolli pop. Derrick began caressing her dripping wet breasts and Holly began to breath loudly in pleasure. Her head tilted back into the now hot spray of water. Derrick bent down to lick her nipple and get a much closer look. I could now see Holly's hands slide off of Derrick's hips and onto his crotch. The tips of her fingers didn't touch on the hand that grasped his expanding cock. It began to slide up and down the wet shaft. Her other hand cupped his enormous sack and began squeezing and pulling. Then Derrick took Holly by the shoulders and turned her towards the camera. He stood behind her and reached around her body with his right arm. He pulled her leg aside so that she stood there with her legs spread wide. Even though he was much taller than her, I could see the end of cock hanging down between her legs. His left hand came around and began fondling her breasts again. The long fingers on his right hand disappeared between her legs and began stroking her swollen pussy lips. She leaned against the glass and I could see the muscles in her legs beginning to contract in pleasure. Her breathing quickened. Derrick kept stroking and Holly really began to moan.

Just as I noticed that the shower glass was beginning to fog up, Holly let out a deep, long moan and her body slightly folding forward as she now rested her cheek on the shower glass. The wave of her first (of many) orgasm sped through her core and out to her fingers and toes. Her ribs became visible with every deep breath she was now taking and her breast gently rose up & down.

Derrick reached over and turned off the water. The now foggy glass door opened and the two dripping wet bodies, one a beautifully toned pale and the other glistening, dark, and strong, stepped into the room and closer to the camera. Water drained from Holly's soaking wet hair and droplets sat on Derrick's smooth form. Again Derrick turned Holly around by her hips and led closer to the other edge of the tub. He knew what he wanted. A focused look came across his face. As he stood behind Holly, he reached around her with both arms, grabbed her wrists gently, and guided her hands to edge of the tub. His hands slipped down and guided her knees apart. Derrick stood and backed up a few steps to provide ample space for the length of his now engorge cock. He reached down with his right hand and grabbed the beast, stroking off the last of the water droplets. With a small swing of his hips, he guided the tip of his cock between Holly's swollen cunt. At first only the head disappeared. I could hear Holly gasp and then moan with a long, low, "yesssss" on her breath.

She now leaned down onto her elbows to bring her body more in line with Derrick's rod. Then Derrick pushed. Slowly he buried the long, dark tube deep into Holly's core. She bit her lip and clenched her fists. Derrick pulled back and then plunged forward, seemingly sending the tip of his cock close to Holly's stomach. It took a few strokes to fully loosen up Holly to accommodate Derrick's girth. Then he got into a groove and began working on my wife. Her head bobbed up and down, moved side to side, and often rested on her hands. Her ample breasts swung back and forth, almost violently slapping at her arms and body. Derrick continued with the long, smooth strokes, which got faster and faster, causing his low hanging sack to slap on the sides of Holly's thighs. He held on to her hips to stabilize himself. This also gave him more power with each plunge. Soon his cock was practically a blur and entered and left her clinging lips.

Holly's back arched as her face turned towards the ceiling to help her take in more air. Her still wet hair clinging to her face and neck. The muscles in her arm and thighs were bulging from the strain of holding her body in place against his thrusts. Her skin, which had previously dried from the shower, was now glistening again with sweat. Orgasms were now coming fast and frequently. Finally Derrick slowed his pace. He backed his giant, swollen cock out of Holly's gaping, wet hole and held it in his hand above the small of her back. His normally brown-toned member was now red from the friction. He stroked the beast a few times with his right hand and gently nudged Holly to turn her body away from the tub. He stepped back, bent down to his knees, and leaned backwards, resting his shoulders on the floor. His cock stood up in the air like a nuclear warhead. Holly's exhausted frame lumbered towards the missile on hand and knees. Without ever really catching her breath, she opened up wide and began sucking his cock. She started slowly at first in her withered state, but then got into a quick rhythm as her energy returned. Derrick's toned body gently moved with her rhythm, showcasing his toned abs and lean body. Holly's used two hands on the length of his cock, sliding up and down along side her lips. Even with both hands strapped around his cock, there was still plenty of room for her mouth and room to spare.

Moments later Derrick's body began to tense up and I could see he was finally close to exploding. Holly could sense it too. She pulled her mouth off of his cock, leaving it hanging open just above the head, and continued furiously stroking with her hands. He took in a deep breath and let out a fountain of cum. Holly caught most of the initial shot of thick liquid in her mouth. As she gulped to swallow the first load, the second shot came and sprayed on her face & hair. She took his cock in her mouth again to ensure that she would not miss again. She continued to suck and swallow, squeezing every last drop from the beast. When the pump finally ran dry, she opened mouth, licked her swollen, red lip with her cum-coated tongue and pulled her hair from her face. She was flush, sweaty, and looked of exhaustion. She stretched her arms before her and slid her way up Derrick's body as he lay there on the bathroom rug. Her plump breasts bulged out to the side and she lay on the fallen warrior. Her body rose and fell as she continued to breath heavily. Her moistened pale skin against his dark muscles was a thing of raw beauty. They laid together for what seemed like an eternity on camera, simply soaking in the physical adventure that they had just been through.

Finally, they stirred and awkwardly rose from the bathroom floor together. The sweat had dried from their skin. Holly's face no longer looked flush and the red glow had faded from Derrick's cock. They walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. The camera continued to roll, but there was no movement on screen. Presumably they were both getting dressed and I would see them both walk by the open bathroom door towards the front of the house soon. But that was not the case. I watched intently, but never saw anyone walk by the door. I pressed 'fast forward' on the recording and watched as twenty minutes of the same scene whizzed by in a matter of seconds. I pressed 'play' again to slow the video back to regular speed. Just as I was about to press the 'stop', I heard it. The squeaking of the bed. The heavy breathing. The moans of pleasure. I increased the volume to be sure, but I already knew what was happening. Holly had forgotten to move the camera to the other room, so I could not see anything on the video, but I could hear everything. Derrick had recovered quickly and was obviously ready to go again. He was making the most of his last work trip to our home. By the pace of the her breathing and the frequent moans, it sounded as if Holly was enjoying too. And even though I could not see anything on the screen, my imagination filled in the gaps. I was definitely enjoying this too.

After another fifteen minutes of sexual audio, I stopped the video and returned to sit next to Holly. We talked about her experience that day and she filled me in on the missing details. Apparently, Derrick was fully loaded that day, as they enjoyed not two, but three delights that afternoon. No wonder she was exhausted and sore. Since he would no longer be visiting the house for deliveries, he left her with his cell number in case we wanted to give him a call in the future. He also said that he was not sure who his replacement would be, but when he talks to him about the regular customers on his route, he would be sure to mention us and our 'interests'. Who knows what package the next delivery will bring.

Del_Negro
Del_Negro
28 Followers