Dark Delivery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Del_Negro
Del_Negro
28 Followers

He pulled his toned ass backwards, releasing the hold that Holly's cunt had on his cock. He gently directed Holly to sit up on the bed and moved into position. He grabbed that might cock with both of his massive hands, leaving a full 4 inches exposed at the top, and began stroking. Readily his pace quickened and he began breathing heavier now. Holly sat there dazed from her multiple orgasms, but still eagerly waiting to taste his cum. Derrick released one hand and stroked faster now with only his left. Then his massive balls tightened a bit, his head fell back as he let out a moan, and his hole opened up. A stream of cum came pouring out, resembling the foam from a dripping car wash. Holly caught a mouthful as more streamed down her chin and onto her breasts. She swallowed quickly and opened up for more, taking his cock head in her both her hands and pulling it into her mouth. Derrick unloaded again, filling up Holly's mouth, causing her to cough a bit, but she swallowed and opened to take a breath and prepare for the next round. Derrick obliged as he pumped more hot, salty cum onto her waiting tongue. She pulled his cock from her mouth and began to squeeze the beast to coax out every last drop of cum. She started by squeezing his balls, and then working up his shaft like a tube of toothpaste. Again Derrick poured what seemed like a cupful of juice into her mouth, although this time without the tremendous pressure of the previous eruptions. She swallowed this and then began licking the final drops from his massive cock head. The beast slowly softened and lowered into it's normal hanging position, glowing red hot from all of the friction.

Holly collapsed back onto the bed, exhausted and aching from the fuck of her life. Her perfectly toned physique looked angelic as her sweat soaked skin glistened and her breasts gently heaved up and down with the thump of her heart. Derrick posed there momentarily, still on his knees, with thick drips of cum still leaking from his dangling cock. His sack seemed stretched even further as those enormous balls hung lower than before. He was not even breathing heavy. A machine indeed. Finally he broke the silence and asked "Would you like to go again"? and as his face cracked a small smile.

"No matter how much I enjoyed the feeling of your cock filling every inch of my insides, I don't think I could handle it today. Besides, the battery light is blinking on the video recorder, so we're all out of juice; so to speak."

Derrick bent down and kissed Holly gently on her stomach and said, "Until next time then". He crawled off of the bed and began getting dressed. Stuffing that beast back into the pants the held it back earlier in the day. As he walked out of the room, he glanced at me, and then turned to Holly to say, "See you next delivery". With that, he walked through the house and out the front door.

I walked out from behind the video camera and brought my naked body next to Holly on the bed. It was strange to look at my member next to her body, after seeing it next to his long, black, snake for the past hour. There was no comparison. Nor would there ever be. "How do you feel?", I asked.

"Wonderful and warm". She paused in her dreamlike state then turned to me and said in low, gruff voice, "Thank you".

"You're welcome". I cautiously replied. "I can't wait to watch that video with you once you get your strength back."

"Might be a while", she said. "A long while."

Del_Negro
Del_Negro
28 Followers
12