Dark Descent Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SWUKCouple
SWUKCouple
128 Followers

It was as if I was on a hair trigger.

It got to the stage where my fantasies were really taking over, the thoughts of seeing Lindsey on her knees sucking a huge black cock and in turn being fucked kept popping into my head.

Just before Christmas, I went out with some colleagues from work; I had a few beers and returned home, as usual, I went straight to my computer. Lindsey was at her sister's house for the evening.

Maybe if I had not had a few beers, I would not have done it, but you could call it Dutch courage, I visited on online adult video store and purchased a DVD, it was called 'Black Pipe Layers', the cover looked great, the girls in the film would basically take on 3 or 4 incredibly well endowed black guys, the girls looked absolutely stunning, they would be fucked really hard, taking those humungous cocks in each hole simultaneously.

I looked at the online preview and bought it on the spot. My plan basically, was to get Lindsey to watch it with me.

The next morning, I was extremely nervous about what I had done, how the hell was I going to bring this up? Would she think that I was weird or a pervert?

We had watched adult films before and always enjoyed them, but it was a rare occurrence. This film was purely interracial and a pretty nasty looking one at that.

Over the next few days, I always tried to get to the postman first, as soon as the mail dropped through the letterbox, I darted for the door, even delaying my departure for work by 40 minutes each day so that I could be in when he usually arrived.

Finally, the brown package dropped through the letterbox, even though I was dressed for work, I quickly darted upstairs and flicked through the film on my PC, it didn't disappoint and before setting off for work, I masturbated.

I carefully disposed of the envelope in the rubbish bin.

That weekend, we went out for a meal with some of our friends, I was a little subdued as I was planning on watching the film with Lindsey when we arrived home, the night seemed to drag on for an age, but finally, the time to settle the bill arrived and we paid our share, bade our friends goodnight and got a taxi home.

Lindsey had had a few drinks and was relaxed and chatty, where as I was doing my best to keep myself under control, all through the evening as I looked at my gorgeous wife, I was thinking about the DVD that I already had set up to watch in our bedroom, thinking about what her reaction may be.

Eventually, after what seemed like hours, we arrived home and went straight upstairs.

I was quite jittery by this stage, I told her that I had a surprise for her, a film.

She giggled and said,

'Ohhhh, is it was a rude one?'

I replied.

'Well, you will have to wait and see?'

'In that case', she said, 'let me put on something naughty!'

She giggled and disappeared into the bedroom, she blew me a kiss as she closed the door gently.

'Wont be long'. She whispered seductively.

I was delighted that she was up for watching a porno, but was obviously nervous as to how she would react given the films content.

I waited outside the room while she got ready, this always heightened my anticipation, as I mentioned earlier, Lindsey loves her fine underwear and tonight, she was not going to disappoint.

I could hear her fumbling in her dressing table, after what seemed like an age she told me to come into the bedroom.

Lindsey was lying on our bed, a single lamp was the only illumination, she had on a black body stocking which I knew was open at the crotch and a tiny black satin thong, she looked amazing, her slim body visible through the shiny denier material, her breasts visible, nipples already hard poking against the fabric, her satin clad mound tightly encased in her panties, the contours of which were visible.

I looked at my sexy wife and started to take my clothes off.

'Someone is excited already' she said.

My erection already prominent as I joined her on the bed.

'Well then, put the film on I'm all excited' she purred.

I fumbled on my bedside table for the remote control, I was almost physically shaking by this point, doubts lingering in my mind, but the point of no return had passed, I couldn't very well say I didn't want to watch the film now.

I pressed play on the DVD player and the film started, there was no preamble.

A gorgeous girl was taking a shower, a slim brunette like Lindsey but with longer hair, she took her time soaping herself up, she was absolutely stunning, the next scene, she heads for the bedroom, she starts to masturbate and the scene kind of melts with one of those visual effects as if she was dreaming. As the scene clears there are four huge black guys on the bed with her.

Beside me I heard a sharp intake of breath from Lindsey, I cast a sideways glance and look at her, her eyes were really wide and she seemed to be quite red in the face, as if from embarrassment, however, she does not look in my direction, her eyes were completely fixed to the flickering screen.

I quickly stole glances at my wife's body as the scene on screen unfolded before us.

Her nipples were hard and prominent looking, and she is on her side on the bed, the curvature of her hips accentuated by the tiny string of her panties, her eyes wide as she was looking at the TV.

On the screen the stunning brunette is taking it in turns to suck the massive cocks offered to her, the black guys paw at her body, the men's cocks are very big indeed, black and bulging with veins, each at least 9" long, I notice that Lindsey is biting her lower lip as her chest is rising and falling, her nipples looked painfully erect.

The scene continues with the actress being fucked senselessly on the bed, each guy takes it in turns to penetrate her, forcing their considerable cocks into her tight pussy, the girl is moaning loudly, I notice that Lindsey is starting to change position a lot, as if uncomfortable, almost squirming, her thighs appear to be forced closed together.

I was enormously enjoying watching my wife's reaction as much as the film, as the scene continued, the girl ends up taking a cock in her arse and her pussy at the same time, as the first cock enters her bottom, I reach across and stroked Lindsey's hip, slowly stroking her, making my way slowly up her body to her hard nipples and soft breasts, she in turn reaches over and started to stroke my painfully erect cock.

As she watches the screen, my hand slowly traced a path down her stomach towards her black panties. Her thighs fall apart giving me full access to the place between her shapely thighs, my hand cups her mound, the crotch of her panties is soaking, she is clearly very aroused.

I started to rub her through her knickers, there was just a hot wet mush between her legs, I slid a finger into the side of her knickers and touched her pussy, the heat and the wetness momentarily took me aback, but I was delighted.

I slid down her body and start to lick her very moist pussy, holding her panties aside, I find the hard nub of her clitoris and set to work nuzzling it, Lindsey's eyes are glued to the screen and amazingly quickly she started thrashing around on the bed in the throes of a mighty orgasm, I can feel her pussy pulsing against my mouth as I continued to lick her.

She pulled me up on top of her and I entered her easily, almost too easily such is the slickness from her mound, her eyes are forced closed as I thrust into her, her nipples like little studs of hard flesh.

I spun her around so that she is doggy-style facing the screen, I can't believe that we are doing this, she is watching a really nasty interracial film as I am fucking her from behind.

Her hips gyrate wildly, even I get a little wild and ripped off her knickers, this sends her crazy, she shouts out for me to fuck her hard, hard like the girl on the screen and I duly oblige, Lindsey is pretty much uncontrollable by this stage.

I reach underneath to start playing with her clit, only to find that she has beaten me to it, she is stroking herself now, something I have had to beg her to do in the past and something she has always denied doing, It's all beginning to feel a bit too much for me, I start to feel a familiar pressure building, I tell her that I am going to cum.

Lindsey stops quickly, she lies in front of me and tells me to cum on her face, I explode almost instantly, this is something we have never done before, her legs still splayed open as she plays with her clit, her eyes on the screen as I cum across her face, splashing across her cheek and into her hair, her fingers dance furiously across her clit and she comes with a powerful orgasm.

She starts muttering.

'Oh god' 'oh god' repeatedly.

Her body bucking and writhing, eyes half shut, her mouth an 'O' shape. She finally lies still.

We are both pretty breathless for a few minutes, the film still playing on the screen sending flickering shadows across both of our bodies and the bedroom, no words are said.

I reached across and passed her a tissue, she dabbed away my sticky sperm and tosses the used paper onto the floor, her breasts are still rising and falling as another interracial scene on the TV kicks off in earnest.

I speak first.

'That was pretty amazing' I say.

Lindsey didn'y say anything she just nodded her head in assent.

Her legs still wide apart, I could see the wetness of her juices still coating her inner thighs, glistening in the soft light. Her torn underwear wrapped around a shapely tanned thigh.

The remote control was still on the bedside table, I reached for it, Lindsey is now propped on one elbow looking at me. She opens her mouth to speak and what she says shocks me.

'What are you doing, leave it on, I want to watch it all'. She purred quietly.

We watched the remaining two scenes together, each followed the same pattern as the first, we had sex one more time but it is not as frantic, Lindsey was still in a state of high arousal throughout the rest of the film.

After the film has finished, she asked me a question.

'Where did you get that film David?'

I tell her that I purchased it from an online adult DVD site, then a question that I was kind of expecting.

'Why did you choose that one?' She asked.

I considered my reply before answering.

'I just thought that it would be fun, you know, something different'.

'It certainly was fun and different', she replied.

'Did you enjoy watching it?' I asked?

Her reply was breathless.

'I think you know the answer to that.'

'Can I ask you something Lindsey?'

She paused, before replying, I think she knew what I was going to ask.

'Yes, of-course you can.'

I steeled myself before asking the question.

'When you were watching that film, were you thinking about those guys in Crete? You know the ones on the dance-floor?'

I tried to qualify it.

'It's OK if you were, I mean, it's just fantasy isn't it?

Her answer surprised me, I didn't think she would say what she did, not the Lindsey that I knew.

I thought that the answer would be in the negative.

'Yes, yes I was thinking of them.'

'Babe, I'm sorry, but I couldn't help it'.

She tried to apologise to me for thinking that way, I could see the pleading look in her eyes.

'Look' O Replied, 'It's just fantasy'.

We both fell asleep and awoke late the next morning, we never mentioned the night before, not through any kind of embarrassment or shame, but I knew that if I was thinking about the night before, then she was probably thinking the same.

In bed the next night, Lindsey asked if I would like to watch the film again. I was pretty shocked, but obviously really pleased, the same thing happened, Lindsey's pussy was soaking as we made love again.

She particularly enjoyed being taken from behind as she was watching the film; again, she had two powerful orgasms, once from my tongue and once playing with herself.

That week, I was away from Tuesday to Thursday with work, I was thinking about Lindsey home alone, an idea crossed my mind; Lindsey knew that the DVD was in my top drawer, I positioned it in a way that I would know if it had been moved. Thereby knowing if she had maybe watched it while I was away from home.

The couple of days passed by normally, but the thought of that DVD in the drawer frequently crossed my mind.

On the phone to Lindsey each night, I asked her what she was doing.

I got the reply.

'Oh, nothing much, I may just have an early night.'

That obviously had my imagination in overdrive, imagining what she was doing in bed.

Thursday couldn't come around quickly enough; I got home about an hour before Lindsey herself was due in from work.

I dumped my suit carrier in the hall and darted straight upstairs to our bedroom, everything was in its usual place and neat and tidy, the bed freshly made up, nothing amiss.

But that is not what I wanted to see, with my heart beating, I opened my drawer where the DVD was.

It was there in front of me and sure enough, it had been moved.

There was never a reason for her to go into my drawers, so she must have watched it again.

This had my cock hard in an instant, my prim and proper, gorgeous sexy faithful wife had been watching a nasty interracial film in bed, probably masturbating herself to orgasm, imagining that it was her on screen.

I sat on the edge of our bed and wanked furiously, I must have cum inside a minute such was the level of my arousal.

I cleaned myself up, replaced the DVD case in my drawer and waited for Lindsey to come home.

Everything continued as normal for a few weeks, we watched the DVD a couple more times together and again, I left it in my drawer, again, a couple of times it had been moved, so she was still watching it secretly, much to my delight and it was fuel for my imagination.

I ordered another interracial film online, this time; I never made a rush for the postman. I just let things take their natural course.

I was driving home from work and my mobile phone rang, it was Lindsey.

'There is a package for you here'. She told me.

'Oh yes' I replied, 'it's another DVD for us to watch together.'

'Really', she answered sounding a bit surprised.

But there was another edge to her voice.

'What's this one about?' She asked.

'Why don't you open it and have a look.'

'Can I?' She asked breathlessly.

'Yes of course you can' I replied, also sounding I'm sure, a little excited.

'Hang on then' she replied.

With that, I heard her place the phone down and the sound of paper being torn open, there was a pause for a few seconds and then a giggle.

'Oh David, this looks so naughty, can we watch it tonight?'

'What's the film called?' I asked her.

Obviously knowing full well what the title was, being as I ordered it; I just wanted to hear her say it aloud.

There was a pause, and then she spoke.

'It's called 'Little White Sluts & Big Black Monster Cocks'.

'Oh babe' she said, 'it looks so naughty, can we watch it tonight?'

I drove home with an enormous erection, I was so hard that it was painful, to hear my wife say the title of the film was incredibly horny, just to hear her utter the words 'black monster cocks' was an incredible turn on.

We watched the film that night, it did not disappoint.

Lindsey again was enraptured, her pussy was saturated as we made love, her eyes fixed to the screen as I either lapped away at her, fucked her, or she pleasured herself slowly, watching each scene, her long legs wide apart, her fingers making slow circles across her clitoris, she climaxed four times that night.

That Friday, we went into town with some friends, we ended up in quite a late bar and had a rowdy old time, in the bar, there was a group of guys, two of whom were black, I noticed that Lindsey occasionally looked in their direction.

I wondered what she was thinking, was she may be wondering about what fucking one of them would be like?

Imagining how big their cocks were?

I found out when we got home, she was as rampant as ever, we made love on the living room floor as soon as we got home, the obligatory interracial DVD playing on our living room television, she was soaking again, as I slid into her from behind, my thoughts just transformed into words and just kind of popped out.

'Would you like to be fucked by a black man with a big fat cock?' I asked.

'Oh yes.' She replied in a dreamy voice. 'Yes I would, very much.'

She moaned softly as I slid into her, her juices coating my cock.

'OK then, let's do it, let's find a black man with a huge cock to fuck you.'

Lindsey moaned loudly, writhing on my cock.

'Oooohh, I want him to be massive, like those guys on the films and on holiday.'

She was getting into this, her feelings were coming out in front of me, my gorgeous wife admitting that she wanted to feel another man's cock inside her, not just anyone's, but a huge black one.

I could feel her fingers strumming away at her clit; she was on the way to a powerful orgasm.

I continued. Fuelling her fire, teasing her, turning her on with the thought of black cock.

'I am going to watch as you are sucking a massive black pole, as you are fucked senseless, I want to watch him stuffing it into you from every position.'

As I said this Lindsey came with a powerful judder and a screech, I pulled my cock out and sprayed my semen onto her pert buttocks, some of it landing on her panties which I had pulled aside, the rest sliding down her arse crack and pussy lips.

As she calmed down from her orgasm, I said to her.

'I'm serious you know, if you want to do it you can.'

Lindsey replied in a quiet wavering voice.

'Really, you wouldn't mind if I did it, are you serious?'

I answered slowly.

'Yes, of course I'm serious'.

Her words came out in a kind of rush.

'But how?

'Where would we do it?'

'Where would we go?'

'How would we find someone?'

'Wow' I said, 'take it easy', we will figure something out!'

The next night, we shared a bottle of wine while watching television. We hadn't mentioned our conversation the night before, although I could think of little else all day.

'Wait here.' I said,

'Why, where are you going?' She asked.

'Just to get my laptop'.

With that, I went upstairs and unplugged my laptop from its place in my office and padded back downstairs.

'Why have you brought that down here?' Lindsey asked.

'Well, we are going to go online and see what we can find.'

'You don't mean what we were talking about last night do you David?' Lindsey sounded really surprised.

'That's exactly what I mean.' I replied. 'Why, don't you want to?'

She looked up at me from the sofa, her long slim legs curled under her in that sexy way that women sit, her eyes looking quite large, as if frightened, her cheeks flushed red.

'I don't know, maybe, but I don't know.' She sputtered.

'Look', I said gently,

'We can just look around online, we don't have to really do anything, if you don't want to do anything you don't have to, there is no pressure, but there's also no harm in looking, it might be just fun to have a look?'

'Well, I suppose,' her voice barely a whisper, 'we could just look then.'

By this time I was shaking a little, my mouth felt really dry, Lindsey noticed.

'Are you alright?' 'You're shaking.'

'To be honest, I'm excited' I stammered, it was true, I was excited.

Where was this leading to?

What path were we headed down?

I had a beautiful faithful wife, sexy as they come, a real head turner and all I could think of was her being fucked by a black man with a huge cock while I watched.

The best part of it was, she was clearly into the idea too, but needed helping along I felt.

I must stress, at no time did I feel that I was coercing her into something that maybe she didn't want or was uncomfortable with, admittedly, I was using gentle persuasion.

SWUKCouple
SWUKCouple
128 Followers