Dark Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something was wrong he thought. The pleasure was there but he was suddenly growing weaker. No! Was she really telling the truth? Was she this succubus creature?

"I warned you," she panted.

Matthias panicked as he felt his life drain away. He tried to push her off but to no avail. He did what the only thing a vampire could do and bit her. As her blood rushed into him he felt the life rush back into him too.

Lila cried out when she felt him sink his teeth into her neck. The initial pain was excruciating but it quickly ebbed into something more pleasurable. It seemed unbelievable but his cock seemed to be growing bigger inside her. Within the span of a few minutes she found herself climaxing for the second time.

When he felt somewhat normal again Matthias released her neck and slid his cock out of her as quickly as he could. He then fell next to her onto his bed. His body was worn but completely sexually satisfied.

She turned her head to face him. "Fuck that was great!"

"The almost dying part was not that great," he replied.

"But you're still alive, I mean undead, "she said. "I told you I was a succubus."

"You did not warn me until the last moment and by then I was incapacitated with lust."

He suddenly pushed her onto her back and encircled her throat with his hand.

"I should kill you for tricking me."

She didn't seem bothered by his threat. She was actually caressing his arm.

"You won't," she said with complete certainty.

She took hold of his wrist and pulled it down. She then guided his hand onto her breast. Matthias cupped the large soft mound into his hand and brushed his thumb over its nipple. He watched the pink tip harden in arousal.

"I'm the best fuck you ever had and you're not going to give me up anytime soon," she told him.

She was right, Matthias thought, he still lusted after her. But he hated to give her any advantage over him.

"Are you so certain sweetheart?" he breathed into her ear. "You can't be the only succubus in the world. What's to stop me from finding another one to replace you?"

With a speed that could rival a vampire's, she pushed him onto his back and moved on top of him, straddling his hips.

"You can't find another woman or succubus like me sugar," she said, her eyes flashing.

She bent her head and licked his neck and then licked at his lips. Before he knew it she rolled off him and was standing beside the bed. "You can try, but you'll fail."

His siren turned around and walked out his bedroom, swinging her luscious hips.

Lila was half way down the hall, with a smile on her face, waiting for him to either call out for her or follow her out. When she made it to the living room without hearing anything her smile disappeared. She waited a few more minutes and then looked down the hall, but the only thing she saw was her bra lying on the floor.

Lila grabbed her pants that were nearby and put them on angrily. He'll regret letting me go, Lila thought. When he comes back to me, which he will, I'll make him beg.

She grabbed her car keys from the table and made her way to the elevator. She pushed the button and waited for the elevator to come. A minute passed and the doors still didn't open.

"Stupid elevator," she said and pressed the button again repeatedly.

"You need the code to open the elevator."

Lila turned around and saw the vamp standing behind her completely naked.

"And then when you're in the garage you'll need another code to get out of the building."

"Aren't you a paranoid vamp," she said.

"You don't live as long as I do by being careless."

Suddenly what he said earlier dawned on her. She walked up to him and hit in the chest with her closed fist. "You jerk! You knew I couldn't leave, but you made me think-"

"I'd just let you walk away," he said finishing her sentence.

He lifted her up and pinned her against the wall. Lila instantly wrapped her legs around his waist. He brought his mouth on hers and kissed her hungrily.

"You and I are not done siren," he said when they finally broke off their kiss. "I plan to fuck you until morning comes."

He cupped her breasts, took a nipple in his mouth and began sucking on it. She felt his huge cock hard against her belly and cursed that she put her pants back on. His mouth moved to her other nipple and gave it the same amount of attention. She then felt his hands undo the zipper at the back of her pants.

Matthias set her legs back down on the ground and tugged her pants off her wide hips. He got on his knees to pull the skin tight leather down her legs. When her pussy was exposed, he couldn't control himself and darted his tongue between the wet and shiny folds. Lila cried out when she felt his wet hot tongue on her. He licked her pussy juices as he continued to remove her pants. Lila kicked of her heels so he could slide her pants completely off. When her legs where free, she lifted one and placed it on his shoulder, giving him wider access.

"Yours is the best pussy I ever tasted," he said and continued to eat her.

"Yeah sugar, eat me," she groaned.

Lila climaxed when she felt his tongue enter her pussy hole. Matthias was a little surprised when her pussy started sucking on his tongue. A succubus pussy was a thing of wonder, he thought as he licked the juices it released. When he was done, she sagged against him. He picked her up and sat her down his black leather sofa. He pulled up her legs and placed his arms behind her knees, spreading her pussy wide for his entrance.

"Guide me in baby," he told her.

She gently took hold of his cock and put it's monstrously big head at her entrance. With one smooth thrust he was completely inside her.

"Ah fuck. You're so freaking big!" she gasped. "Do your dicks get bigger when you become vamps?"

"Nope I was born with this," he told her. Matthias began pumping it in and out of her.

"How much pussy has that big boy seen?"

"Quite a lot. I lived for almost two hundred years."

"Ever had any better than mine?" she asked.

"No," he said and pounded her harder.

"Yes fuck me hard. Tear me up with that big cock," she groaned.

All talking stopped when they went to serious fucking. The only sound in the room was the slapping of their wet flesh.

Matthias began to feel the mind numbing pleasure as he did before.

"I'm cumming baby. I'm cumming," she yelled.

Matthias suck his teeth into her neck as he shot his load into her.

Lila never felt such an exquisite climax. He was filling her with so much delicious cum and also giving her unbelievable pleasure of his feeding. She didn't know which felt better at the moment, her neck or her pussy.

Matthias released her neck when he felt the last of his cum drain from him. He set her legs down but remained buried inside her to the hilt. He licked the wound on her neck and watched his teeth marks disappear.

"I never came so much in one night," she said, her skin glowing with a thin layer of sweat.

"We're not done yet," he said and kissed her.

To be continued...

12