Dark Desires Ch. 07

Story Info
Amy gets Double Penetration at Daniel's club.
5.1k words
4.14
100.9k
30

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note that this is a hard core cuckold story and about a black man fucking a white married woman. If you read any further I will know and so will everyone else that you like this sort of story even if you bitch about it. You have been told.

I have been asked by a number of readers if I would write up Amy's first Double Penetration. And so I have done so in this chapter. The story is sort of on hold here as I explained how Amy got DP'd. It will conclude with the next chapter or two. But for now enjoy the DP part of this tale.

I would really like to thank WhiteWave48 for the help with proofing and correcting this story. I know she is extremely busy but still took the time to help with it. Without her input the story wouldn't be anywhere near as good as it is. She is a very sweet person and a great assistance.

Daniel told Amy that this weekend he would take her to a club - his own personal club - for black men and their bitches like Amy was now. Mark remembered Daniel's every word.

"Your wife is now ready to attend the club, Mark. And on Saturday night I will introduce her there as my new white slut! She is ready to learn all about black sexing first hand. She may come home to you after being gang banged all night or she may spend the rest of the night with me and my friends. How does that make you feel, cucker? Are you scared, excited? How, cuck?"

Mark didn't answer him. He knew from Daniel telling him that the club was out of town and that it catered to interracial sex. Amy had told him that it was a club 100% for black men with married and single women of all colors, but mainly white. Apparently the only white men there were husbands of the wives with black men.

They had never been to the club, but Mark knew from the way Amy talked about it that she was looking forward to it. Daniel told Mark she would love it. It made her very hot and horny and of course Daniel got to enjoy all the benefits of that. Daniel had also told Mark that he would like it too, but first Mark would have to know the rules before he would be allowed to go in. White men had to know their place inside or it could get ugly.

======================

Mark's Diary

December 1st

'She must trust him and not be scared of him to be with him in a club like that. Now I have to wait for her to come home to hear what happened. That will be the hardest. Will she get DP'd? Will she be gang banged? God I hope she gets home soon.

I'm so nervous and excited and thrilled and afraid and a thousand other feelings are all running together inside my brain. I'm hard one minute thinking Amy is being fucked harder, faster, and longer and much better than I ever could do to her, by a bunch of men - black men, black men with big cocks. Then I'm scared she will leave me eventually for Daniel's big cock and the sex she is getting from him.'

Mark remembered how they had played with the situation the whole night in preparation for her date. Mark remembered that he helped her bathe, painted her toenails and then let him face fuck her. She wouldn't let him fuck her pussy with his cock and told him she was saving her pussy for her lover that night.

Mark wrote: 'She told me that when she comes home she'll fuck me but not before she sees Daniel. It's always Daniel now. Maybe she doesn't love me any longer. Maybe she feels sorry for me and that's why she stays. Or because of the kids. Yes that it... the kids... not me.'

He put his head down on the table and began to cry. He remembered how he had helped her into that tight, very short body clinging dress and how she looked with her tits almost falling out the top. He remembered how the dress molded itself around her spectacular ass and thighs. He even remembered he had driven her to Daniel's house to meet him. And he had to walk her to the door tonight and deliver her to Daniel as instructed. More humiliation, but Amy didn't seem to mind or care that Daniel was degrading Mark more and more.

But then Mark remembered that while it was humiliating to him, Amy and he had found it very exciting and stimulating too. He had agreed to let her spend the weekend since she wanted to be fucked more than two or three hours before coming back to him this time. He had agreed to everything she asked. But now she was demanding it, that was the new difference and he didn't like it - not at all.

Mark jerked off as he watched Amy in an older video fucking Daniel. They had filmed it a few times so they could both lie in bed and see Daniel fucking her on those nights she couldn't actually go to her lover's home. Then Mark and Amy would fuck like wild cats.

Now Mark was jerking off as he watched his wife being fucked so he wouldn't feel so sad with her gone. Then he got excited again and jerked off again and that made him feel better until it was over. Then he felt sad again.

"Oh God where is she?" he said to himself.

=================================

Amy's Diary

December 1st

Tonight I told Mark about the possibility of me having a Double Penetration (DP). We have talked about it before. I told him Daniel told me about it a few weeks ago and now I'm beginning to fantasize more and more about having 2 cocks. I told Mark sometimes Daniel will put his fingers up my ass when he is fucking my pussy, or play with my pussy when he is doing my ass, and I think it would feel incredible to have 2 cocks in me at the same time!

Mark's little cock was so hard and shot so much cum I had to get a towel and have him clean it up off the rug in the living room.

Mark keeps asking me if I love Daniel. I tell him no. But it's really hard to answer that for sure. I definitely have strong feelings for him, but not sure if you can call it love, maybe lust! I know that I love the sex and will do just about anything he wants sexually. But the feeling is different with Daniel than it is with Mark.

Mark's my husband and I know I love him. Mark asked me what Daniel and I do when we are alone and I spend an entire night with him. I ask him what does he think happens? But then I told him it depends if I spend the entire night, and if we do we spend a lot of time fucking. We might stay in, get some food, and watch a movie or some sports. I love spending time with Daniel. Being naked with him is such a turn on! Holding his hard or soft cum covered cock is so sexual.

We also might hang out and smoke some weed. We might go out to a club or bar or something or we just talk about us or about life in general.

I know we have a good thing going!! There are a couple of things I've thought of, like the tattoo above a woman's ass and I've thought about getting something like that. Daniel also has mentioned to me getting my nipples pierced, which could be very sexy, don't you think?

=========================

Amy's Diary Personal Diary

December 1st

Mark doesn't know that I will have had DP's a few times before I let him actually see me do it. He thinks when I do it the first time he will see it for the first time. But I just don't want him to know that Daniel and his brother have been fucking me for weeks now. When one stops the other takes over, it's two on one and they drive me higher and higher with my orgasms and lust. And when I'm ready, Daniel told me they would both fuck me in front of my husband. It's going to be heavenly when Daniel has me DP'd that first time at his club this weekend.

I keep telling Mark while Daniel is fucking me that Daniel fucks me so much better. It really turns me on to tell him things like that while we are fucking, I say things like how big Daniel's cock feels and how deep he can get and how he can please me like Mark can't do any longer! If Daniel asked me only to fuck him and not Mark, I could live with that, but Mark would not be happy, that's for sure.

It's hard to explain why and how I feel now. I just have this desire to please Daniel so much and do what he wants. Its like he has this animal magnetism that I just can't resist, I am powerless to resist such a powerful and sexy man. Does that make any sense? Now I know what all those women were talking about when they talked about their black men!

I dress sexier now, and love to look sexy and slutty for him when he takes me out. I look like a whore for sure most of the times, but it feels good for some strange reason.

Sometimes I wonder if Mark really truly likes being a cuckold and a sissy. I mean, he is letting a real man like Daniel fuck his wife, right? So he has to like it. Mark has not actually said that he likes being a cuckold, but he says it does turn him on to watch me get fucked by Daniel's big cock or hear about it when I get home. His little cock gets so hard!

Maybe one day Mark could clean us both up after we are done fucking. Mark could lick our cum off Daniel' cock and then suck and lick Daniel's cum out of my pussy. I don't think he would ever do that but then I never felt he would agree and let me do all the things I have done so far.

The sex is always nastier and so much harder with Daniel than with Mark. And yes I do things for Daniel that I don't do for Mark like letting him take my booty. I will swallow his cum, lick his asshole, I have even let him piss on me, well on my face and tits in the shower. It was after I spent the night with him and we were in the shower together. I can't believe I'm writing this down. Mark doesn't know that and never will!! It was shocking at first, but to be on my knees in front of him and holding his huge cock while he sprayed my face and tits was a sort of turn on. I can't explain it. It made me feel very submissive and nasty, and the warm piss felt good on my skin.

And I give my ass to Daniel. Mark has asked over and over but I tell him; "No, my ass is reserved for my man", and Mark is not happy about it. Well at first he wasn't, but now he is over it I guess. I know Daniel has me where he wants me and I'll do pretty much anything for him. It's not just because of his bigger cock but also how he treats me and fucks me.

I do feel a little sad for Mark, but I can't help how I feel now, the old saying is true: "Once you go black......" I think we, Daniel and I have a good thing going It's only that while I'm having the best sex of my life, Mark jerks off all the time while he watches me getting fucked by Daniel or hears me tell him how we did it. He always does it while I tell him about my time alone with Daniel. I think he would rather jerk off now that fuck me. I think it's hot when he watches me being fucked. But at the same time kind of pathetic.

I know Mark does really love me, you know. So I have to be gentle with him or I'll crush him. I know that this is a strange thing to be doing, something I never thought I would be involved in, so I need to take things carefully so no one gets really hurt!

Story continues:

Amy's first DP in Daniel's bar!

The weekend came and Amy went to Daniel's house on Friday night instead of coming home from work first. Mark had agreed to her spending the weekend with her lover this one time. Mark delivered her to Daniel's home and he met them at the front door.

As Mark watched it was less than a few minutes and Daniel had her bent over the sofa and was fucking her from behind until she screamed with rapture. Mark watched as Daniel shot a huge load into her and then Mark was told to go home and wait for her to come back on Sunday.

Amy and Daniel then both watched Mark get in his car and drive away. They went upstairs and both of them showered and ate and went to bed. They spent the rest of Friday night fucking and her sucking and fucking again. In the morning he took her shopping for the most sexist outfit he had ever purchased for her using his own credit card this time instead of Mark's like they usually did.

On Saturday night after fucking in Daniel's bed most of the afternoon and then napping they dressed for the club. Amy wore her new sexy outfit. When they arrived at the club Amy could see the women were of all colors and dress like she was in slutty but sexy outfits.

Daniel told her to sit on the bar stood and to wait for him. He walked away and talked to some of the men in the bar. There was a black man sitting next to her. His name was Gordon.

Gordon was another black man but she had never met him before. He was very big - not especially tall, but he had muscles on top of muscles. He asked her about her husband. Amy said told him.

"Mark is a cuckold husband. He likes seeing me and hearing about me fucking Daniel. Mark doesn't last worth a shit when he fucks me and his cock is so small that now since I have been fucking Daniel I can hardly feel anything when he fucks me. But....Oh God! I will have him lick my pussy all the time. He eats my pussy better than he fucks me."

Gordon asked about Daniel's cum in her pussy and Amy told him her husband doesn't seem to care if she is loaded up with cum or not.

"He just eats me. I think he is trying to show me he can give me great orgasms too, only with his mouth", Amy told him. Then she said, "But while they are good they can't compare to the ones Daniel gives me with his huge cock. But my husband tries hard to please me. It's just... just that now that I have sampled a really big cock and a man who knows how to fuck me, well Mark can't compete with Daniel in the cock department. So he gives me sex with his mouth."

Gordon laughed and said he liked it when the husband doesn't care if he eats her lover's cum from her cunt. Amy felt a chill go up her back from his directness and the words he used. As he sat at the bar she told him some more. She couldn't resist.

" I love having my pussy, specifically my clit played with as I'm being fucked. And oh God I loved it when Daniel was using that open syringe on me and placed it over my clit as he fucked me. It made my clit swell when he began pulling back on it. It got so big and the pleasure and pain together gets real special and then to have it sucked by the syringe!!! Wow! It never felt like that before, I passed out from the sheer stimulation and pleasure it gave me. Nothing and no one has ever made me feel like that!"

Gordon laughed again and told her wait until she was DP'd. She would never think of anything else when it came to sex after she had experienced two cocks. Amy told Gordon she was scared and nervous, but also excited by the idea ever since Daniel told her about it.

The woman next to Amy took her hand and told her that her name was Jess. Jess said she was just really nervous too, and excited when she knew the DP was coming. She said she was shaking with excitement.

Amy told her she was shaking now and Jess said she could feel it in her hand. The anticipation of what was going to happen tonight was overwhelming. Jess said that when they were both in her, she felt just a rag, totally out of it. She just remembers being overwhelmed with sensation, so... full, so occupied so stuffed!

Jess said she felt her whole body was just for their use and she was finally able to be a white slut for her black lover. She was overcome by sex, she was wanton and sex was everything. She wanted everyone to see her cunt, her ass being used, and being a sex object.

That mixed with an overpowering orgasms that were numbing to her made her scream with pleasure. She could feel them in her everywhere all over her body. She was like one big clit and she was just so overwhelmed by it. She didn't know when they pulled out, she just came so many times that she knew they had pulled out later when she began to recover and felt the cum in both holes running out of her. Then Jess told Amy she loved it.

Gordon told Amy that he wasn't involved in that one. But from his watching he said Jess just started cumming and she had a strong ongoing orgasm that lasted a long, long time. Her whole body was flushed, especially her face shoulders and tits.

Jess said they really plowed her. She was all floppy and loose for a few days until her pussy got back into shape again.

Daniel came back and took Amy's hand. She stood up as he pulled her gently off the barstool. He told her to remove her thong and hand it to the man she wanted to join in the DP with them.

Amy looked around to room and blushed a little.

Daniel said, "Now Amy. I want you to bend down and remove your thong and give it to any man in the room. They all know what that means baby! They will then follow you back here to me and we will begin."

Amy bent down and reached under her very short dress and removed the tiny thong. It was warm and had a wet spot right in the middle of it. She looked around the room and saw Gordon's face with such lust in his eyes. She smiled and handed it to him. He smiled back at her and kissed the wet spot and inhaled her body's musk. Then he took her hand and thanked her.

Daniel looked at Gordon and asked, "Are you ready?"

"More than ready," Gordon told him.

More than ready, and Amy was a very beautiful white woman and he would be glad to give her first DP. As Gordon watched, Daniel sat on the barstool and told Jess to undo his slacks and pull out his soft black cock.

Jess immediately got off the stood she was sitting on and did what she was told. She took out Daniel's cock and began working on it with her hands and mouth to make it hard. Her tits were hanging out of the top of her dress and her nipples were rock hard. Jess was excited to know Amy was going to be doubled fuck. Jess was also dressed like a whore.

Once Daniel's cock was hard enough from Jess sucking and jerking him off, Daniel told Amy to climb on and fuck him as she faced him. Gordon helped to lift Amy up and she opened her legs and straddled her black lover's body. Daniel pulled her top down exposing her full beautiful white breasts with the hard red nipples.

As she straddled Daniel's lap, men started to gather around to watch. Jess was told to guide Daniel's big black cock towards Amy's open wet cunt and put the head of his cock in Amy's open pussy hole. Amy moaned as she felt his big dick moving deeper and deeper into her now and she knew this was it.

With about 20 or 25 men watching her Daniel began to fuck her. She laid her head on his shoulder and waited. The men were cheering her on as Jess rubbed Daniel's balls under Amy's ass as she began to rock back and forth on Daniel's big cock.

Gordon moved in from behind, and as Jess rubbed KY all over his cock and Amy's ass hole Gordon placed his cock head at Amy's tight pink rose bud. He asked her if she was ready and Amy told him 'yes'. He was neither as long as Daniel or as thick, but his cock was still 5 or 6 inches around if you measured it with a tape measure and maybe 6-1/2 inches long. Gordon began to work his cock into Amy's tight little ass. Little by little he pushed and waited, pushed and waited for Amy's ass hole to adjust. Daniel helped by holding her ass cheeks open wide with his hands.

Everyone watched and waited as it took some time to get Gordon's cock into Amy's ass as he pushed a little each time and then waited until Amy told him to continue. The crowd grew more and more.

It seemed even the women were watching them now. Some had been DP'd themselves this way or in the bar. Some hadn't had the experience yet. But they all watched as Amy was sandwiched between the two big black men. Gordon was now fully inside Amy's ass and he backed out and pushed in again. He did that a few times until it became easier for him. Amy had adjusted nicely!

They then began to fuck her now. In and out, together they moved pushing their cocks into Amy's two tight holes. They worked together pushing in and then pulling out at the same time. Amy moaned as they filled her again and again at the same time. She felt like she was being ripped apart one minute and in heaven the next.

As she became better accustomed to the two cocks, the men switched movements. After a short time fucking her in unison they began to alternate. One would be going in one hole while the other was pulling out of the other. Back and forth the men worked on her and it went on and on and on.

12