Dark Desires: First Blood

Story Info
Virgin turns the tables on a vampire.
1.7k words
4.42
31.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Had the other houseguests any idea what I had surreptitiously planned they would have undoubtedly thought me quite mad. After all, a vampire was afoot and all rational, respectable young ladies of the age were keeping their crosses at their throat and their windows strongly bolted and barred with garlic cloves at bedtime. And yet...they had not seen you as I had.

I had been well and duly haunted by the idea ever since I chanced to spy you watching us from a distance during that first garden party. There we all were, the men in their tuxedos and cumberbuns and the debutantes in their finest silk dresses, all of us displaying our wares and yet bound by corsets and custom. The instant my eyes lighted on you I recognized you as something much more than a mere man. I wanted so much to drown in those eyes, so pale yet strangely deep; those eyes that made me feel as though I was the only woman who existed to you at that moment in time. I know now you thought yourself the hunter, but in that very instant you became the prey.

We had all heard throughout the village that there had been some dreadful attacks. People we all knew had been found unconscious with singularly odd bite wounds on their once smooth necks. Some of the men were bantering about the idea of searching for you with torches, scouring the countryside as though on a foxhunt.

As for myself, I formulated a slightly different plan. I had my room on the third floor filled with late spring roses and asked the young chambermaid to bring me a bottle of father's rarest brandy. I changed into a long pink satin negligee and, after the housemaids had left for the evening, I took off my long-cherished crucifix and opened wide the door to my secluded balcony—the door to the night. Then... I waited.

It took mere minutes. You appeared more than a tad surprised to find me both awake and unfazed by the most unusual sight of a magical man flying into my presence.

"Good evening, M'lord. I've been waiting for you," I said attempting to project a much calmer manner than that which I felt.

"Indeed, my lady?" The words had a melange of accents and the richness of an age that did not show on your dark, chiseled face. I took the distinct impression that you were not at all used to being greeted... or confused.

"Forgive my manners. Would you like something to drink...err...some brandy, perhaps?" I motioned to the settee and hoped that you had not noticed my little gaffe. Your lithe, powerful body seemed to glide across the bedroom with the grace of mercury. In the long shadows, your face offered just a hint of a smile letting me know that no matter who or what you might be; you were first and foremost a gentleman. That said, after attaining a better view of your tall, sculpted body in the invading moonlight I was feeling less a lady than ever.

"May I know your name?" you said in a voice that made me tremble in a way I had never before felt.

"I am called Charlotte. And you, M'lord?" You paused as if considering whether or not to even answer what may well have been a most unexpected question

"Esais. I am called Esais"

Our fingers lightly brushed as I handed you the drink I'd poured. Was the heat I was feeling from you or from me? My own slender hands shook nervously as I imagined those strong fingers stroking my soft back. I wondered to myself if you would recognize my reaction. Perhaps you would mistake it for fear. Soon enough, I discovered that no matter how long you may have been cursed, you remembered your more human signals as well.

You raised your hand slowly, brushing my long blonde hair away from my naked shoulders. Your skin, the color of ancient cherry wood, made my hair look even lighter in the moonlight.

"Why do you greet me so? You know what I am and yet I sense no fear in you. Not in the garden and not now. Yet, even so, you shiver in my presence."

I moved my head to brush your hand like a cat being petted. I wanted desperately to find words but there were none in my Victorian vocabulary that would explain the perplexing passions I was feeling, the warmth, the need, the desire, so much like your own and yet so different. I spoke not a word, knowing not my path but sure of my intended destination. Without a moment's hesitation and in defiance of all I had been taught my entire life, I moved in.

I may have been untrained in the ways of the flesh but my deep-rooted instincts quickly took over. You wrapped your arms around me, molding my supple flesh as I embedded my fingers in your thick black wavy hair. Our lips and tongues grasped each other in free exploration. A single passionate kiss led to a hundred more in what seemed like seconds as time appeared to quite literally stop moving forward.

As expected, your mouth started moving down to my neck, kissing, licking and nipping almost playfully. Every fiber of my being told me that I should run screaming but to do that would have assumed that I was somehow rational. How could any woman be rational with your hands undoing the ribbons that tied her negligee? Instead, my preferred response was to unbutton your white silk shirt. Lower and lower your talented lips traveled until they greeted the nipples that no man had ever seen, let alone suckled. The feeling was shockingly intense and moved throughout every nerve ending in my virgin body. You began sucking on them each in turn, the pleasure being such that I arched my back and thought that my soul would be released. My breath became increasingly short until I was nearly convinced I could breathe no more. I was hungry now with a growing dark desire to touch and taste everything you were prepared to offer...everything.

I pushed you back kneading the taut muscles of your shoulders. How long had it been since someone other than myself had caressed this flesh? How long since you submitted to someone else's uncontrollable urges? My lips made a map of your powerful chest and abdomen, the first I had ever seen outside of my own forbidden dreams. At that point, all I wanted was more. The lust in your eyes was palpable as I undid your trousers. I unwrapped you as a child would a surprise present and I was most assuredly not disappointed. Your manhood was unlike anything I had imagined in my fantasies, long and throbbing, its base surrounded by thick curls. I was immediately struck by how soft the skin felt when I stroked it up and down. It seemed to have a life all its own. My head moved down instinctively and my wet tongue made its way to its prize. The sharpness of your breath told me more than words how long it had been since you had savored a woman's special touch. You held my head firmly in place but we both knew I would not be pulling away. I pulled back the flesh at the head of your penis and circled it with my tongue, massaging it with nervous but welcoming lips. Your hands gripped and released, gripped and released.

I had no desire to stop but you pulled me away and lay me open before you on the settee. Now was the time, the moment for which I had waited for what seemed an eternity. In silence you climbed atop me, covering me as fully but lightly as the darkness itself. Your practiced fingers sculpted my bosoms and my sides as your lips followed the line of my jaw back down to my neck. I felt the tip of your penis lightly toying at my nether lips, mixing my fluids with the precursors of your own pent up passion. As your engorged cock played below you mated it with the nuzzling and nipping of your teeth on my neck. Your initial thrusts teased, promising much more even as your teeth pressed harder against my delicate untouched skin. My enflamed loins strained upwards, wetly saying what my lips had been taught to never admit. My hands grasped your back begging and commanding. Finally I had no choice but to say it out loud. "More, more!" I moaned into the night. You adhered to my request and answered my commands masterfully and lustfully.

You broke through both the hymen of my womb and the soft skin of my neck in the very instant that my first orgasm blossomed and exploded like fireworks at the end of a distant summer. What an amazingly magical combination of sensations it was! At once my maidenhood was gone, replaced by such a complete feeling of fullness even as you concentrated on drinking in my life force. At both ends you took my blood. Each stroke you made inside me forced me higher and yet placed me more in control. My hips echoed your demand and my lips eventually took what was rightfully mine.

The release combined the need of the feral and the spirit of the gods. You pumped until you knew we were both satiated and sank exhausted next to me. We held each other until our breathing slowed and the room stopped spinning in my mind.

"Will I...Will I change now?" I asked hesitantly, not certain if I really wanted to know the answer.

"No." Your eyes suddenly seemed so incredibly dark. "At no point did I lose control and drink too deeply. You could not have known that, however. Why did you take that chance?"

" I...I wanted you and luckily, you were a creature of the night," I explained. "If I offered myself to you and was discovered, I would not be labeled as a fallen woman, merely another hapless victim to be protected from any and all others like you."

As I spoke I traced your areola with my fingernail. You groaned audibly and asked, "Do you feel like a victim?"

"No," I said thoughtfully as I took your still swollen member in hand and climbed to straddle your hips, "Do you? Perhaps we'd best try again."

END