Dark Dreams Ch. 01

Story Info
Vampiress kidnaps cop while on his patrol.
1.4k words
4.08
30.7k
12

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

1

The dark alleyway was dimly lit by yellow streetlamps. As a man walked down the alley, he stopped under a pool of light from one of the dim lanterns hanging from the side of the old buildings. The light glimmered on the buttons of his police uniform and belt buckle as he looked around.

"Base this is Officer Black. No sign of the reported disturbance. I've checked the entire alleyway and I haven't been able to find anything," said the man into his radio.

"Report back to base; the others have reported back in and also found nothing," said the controller.

"Ok, on my way back," said Black. He put his radio back on his belt and walked down the alleyway back to his squad car. He felt a tingling rushing down his back and stoped suddenly. He looked around and didn't see anything but still had that strange sensation that something was watching him.

He continued down the alley and heard a splash he turned quickly and drew his gun; his heart started beating more rapidly and sweat beaded on his forehead. A shadow appeared on the wall before it then disappeared. It seemed as though there was something all around him. He swore and turned back to the car and proceeded more quickly down the alley.

The car in sight he kept his gun drawn, there was a footstep close behind him. He turned and saw a woman with the most ethereal beauty behind him. She reached out and pulled his gun from his hands, then threw him against the wall, knocking him out and picked up his unconscious form.

He slowly opened his eyes and saw the woman with her pearly skin and flaming scarlet hair hovering above him. She was naked; her body shone with angelic luminescence. She reached out and tore his shirt open and roughly pulled it from his broad shoulders exposing his muscular frame to her vision.

He groaned and tried to struggle from her grasp as her long sharp nails glided over his muscles. She unbuckled his belt, grasped his pants and pulled at them, ripping them open. She then grasped the band of his boxers and slid them down with his pants; pulling his shoes off, then removing his pants and boxers.

He struggled against her but couldn't seem to even move her. He winced when she dug her sharp nails into his wrists pinning him to the bed he was lying on. He moaned as a wave of pleasure slammed through him as she climbed on top of him and dug her teeth into his neck.

His body betrayed him as he hardened beneath her. She kept her mouth gripped around his neck as his body tensed and tightened against his will. She sank herself over his growing hardness and trapped him inside her. She let go of his neck and began thrusting; she released his wrists and grasped his hands pushing them into the bed.

He moaned as thick, raw pleasure coursed through his body. She rode him, pushing him deeper still. He panted and writhed under her trying to get away from the burning pleasure consuming him. He cried out as she clamped herself over him, thrusting him into her. Her ethereal features warped into an enchanting smile as she stared into his eyes. He bucked under her from the intense pleasure and the need to get away from her.

He cried out as his release was forced from him when she reached over him and bit into his neck with her sharp fangs. His blood coursing down her throat caused her walls to tighten as her release rushed over her as the sweet taste of his blood flooded her senses. When he finally went limp underneath her she released him and slid off his body.

***

Karen sat up and bed and gasped, her body was covered in a fine sheen of sweat as her hair and pyjamas clung to her. A chill spread down her back as her sweat cooled. She thought to herself, 'Why was I dreaming about raping a police officer? And what was with those fangs?'

She slid out of bed and walked into the bathroom. She decided to have another shower as she was covered in a thin sheen of sweat from her dream. After getting out of the shower she dug out a fresh pair of pyjamas and went back to bed. After being unable to sleep she turned the light on and dragged her bag over to the bed and pulled out the stack of science reports she had to mark.

***

She looked over the naked man in her bed and thought to herself 'He'll make a fine solider. More men like him and Victor and Damian will wish they never crossed me.'

She stepped into the bathroom and observed the red flush in her cheeks from the feeding she had just completed; she licked her lips and savoured the remaining blood. Her skin had lost its angelic luminescence and had a warm tinge to it as her body flowed with the man's blood.

She walked back over to her discarded clothes and pulled them back on. She walked back over to the man she had just fed on and lifted his legs; she pulled the bed sheet out from under him and draped it over him. She walked over to the nightstand and opened a drawer and withdrew two sets of re-enforced handcuffs. She clipped them to his hands and then to the bed frame.

She walked out the door and proceeded down the hall of the building she was staying in. Opening the front door she stepped outside into the dark and shut it. She walked away and headed towards her car. She got in and drove down the street, scanning the streets for any potential victims and spotted a woman scantily dressed standing on the street corner.

She drove up to the woman and wound down the window and asked in her enchanting angelic voice, "My boyfriend is looking for some company. Would you care to join me?"

"Sure. It's $100 an hour," she said.

"That's no problem. I have all the money you'll need at home," said the vampiress.

She got into her car and they drove back to the house. They got out and there was a rattling sound coming from the bedroom.

"What is that?" asked the woman.

"My boyfriend. You see he's hungry and I need to feed him," smiled the vampire.

The woman stepped back as the vampire stepped towards her and grabbed hold of her hand before dragging her through the door. She struggled against her but the vampire dragged her through the building. The rattling sounds increased as the man cuffed to the vampire's bed thrashed wildly about.

The woman screamed as the vampire dragged her into the room. The bloodthirsty look on the man's face turned to her, his eyes glowing with a red fire. He snarled and his fangs lengthened; he thrashed against the bedposts trying to get out of them. The frame creaked from the strain he put on them. The woman desperately tried to get away from the vampire's iron grip but couldn't break her hold. She walked over and uncuffed him.

He snarled and lunged at the screaming woman. He plunged his fangs into her neck and savagely fed from her. She screamed and writhed under him as he drained her. As the life fled from her eyes, his eyes returned to normal and his fangs began retracting back into his jaws. The healthy colour of his skin returned as his face flushed with the heat of stolen blood.

"Are you feeling better my childe?" asked the vampire. "I am Circe Delarosa."

The man groaned and said "Joseph Black and yes I do feel better," as he flopped onto the floor. Circe leaned down to him and brushed her thumb against his lips gathering the blood from them. He shuddered as her nail brushed against him. She put her thumb in her mouth and cleaned the blood off.

She groaned and said "Good, I will show you to your room. You will need to rest for a few days while your body adjusts to everything." She grasped his hand and pulled him from the floor. She led him down the hall into another room which had a smaller bed set into it.

"There will be clothes that you can dress into in those drawers," said Circe gesturing to the small bedside table. "I will be back soon." She glided out of the room. She returned to her bed and picked up the blood drained body of the woman, making sure that she wouldn't rise again and carried the body outside before she buried it.

Acal
Acal
374 Followers