Dark Dreams Ch. 03

Story Info
Zara gets a hint of what he really is.
3.8k words
4.63
11.6k
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
isobelgal
isobelgal
22 Followers

It was dark and cold. Zara felt his presence. He was here in her room. As she lay with her eyes closed she felt her covers lifted and a breeze on her bare legs. She felt warm hands on her calves now. They slowly moved upward caressing her. She felt the hands move upward, past her knees and on to her thighs.

Zara knew she should open her eyes and see who the hands belonged to, but its touch was heavenly. As the hands moved higher to her upper thighs, coming in now to caress her inner thighs, she knew where she wanted them. She could feel the moisture growing. The fingers slid up and down, now making light circles on her inner thighs. She opened her legs slightly, but perceptibly uttering a low moan.

The fingers now reached her white, satin panties. The tips of the fingers just brushed against her panties, sending shivers through her body. She longed to hold the hand and push the fingers harder against her, but her arms felt pinned to the side of the bed. Suddenly she felt the fingers disappear. She groaned in protest, feeling the pure lust burning through her.

She then felt the weight of a strong, warm body against her. The hands that had been on her legs were now pinning down her hands. A soft mouth came down on her lips. Even more insistent than that was the hard lump, pressing against her wet panties.

Her body strained to get closer. She cursed the flimsy barrier of her panties for not allowing the hard shaft to be buried into her. The stranger kissed her urgently with a hunger that she returned. Just as suddenly as it had come, the weight was gone. She felt the absence of the stranger on her skin acutely. He had left her with unbridled lust, disappointment and an unfulfilled need.

She forced her eyes open and surveyed her dark empty room. She wondered what was happening to her. Were these kinds of dreams normal? She sighed and ran her hands over her thighs and between them, over her flat stomach over her short night dress and cupped her tits circling her fingers over her stiff nipples. She once again brought her hands down to her satin covered mound, feeling the wetness under. She rubbed slowly and then gained momentum as she slipped her fingers into her panties. The need to satisfy herself was all she could think of. Her lust and pleasure built up to a crescendo as she recalled the feeling of the hard shaft pushing against her. She came and then pulled her covers over her body and drifted into a more restful sleep.

Halfway across the city, in his luxurious apartment Alexander Cristo heard a sound behind him. He had been staring out at the night sky facing the windows. He turned unsurprised and faced a beautiful woman.

"Mercedes," Alexander acknowledged the woman's presence. She was absolutely stunning, dressed today in a tight black bodysuit with black boots, her perfect curves pronounced. The clothes she wore somehow contrasted with her delicate, refined face, light blonde hair and blue eyes. Her eyes were thickly lined in black and her hair hung past her shoulders and framed her face in mussed waves.

"Alexander," she replied in greeting. Her voice was pleasant though knowing her well, he detected a dangerous edge.

"To what do I owe the unexpected pleasure of your visit?" He knew she would be coming. They wouldn't leave him with such an important task unheeded.

"You know why I am here." Her light blue eyes stared into his dark ones.

"Everything is according to plan. I do not need anyone or thing to monitor my progress. You know my rank and my power." His eyes flashed dangerously.

"Yes of course. You know Dimitri though. He can be a bit...paranoid." She walked through his apartment now looking at everything. "It's a nice place you have here." She stopped at the bedroom and sat down on the bed. She sniffed the air lightly. "I see you have been entertaining yourself." She smiled naughtily.

"You know, I didn't only come here for Dimitri." While she said that she unzipped the long zipper that ran down the front of her black bodysuit. He watched her magnificent breasts come into view. They were round and firm, her nipples hard.

He sighed and came to stand before her. He had never been able to resist her before despite the fact that she had been his undoing a long time before. But today his mind was conflicted and his thoughts satiated with another women. Zara. He had learned of every detail of her history in an attempt to understand what drew him to her. He had never had such feelings.

He knew her destiny was sealed though. There were some things even he couldn't change he realized as Mercedes, pulled him towards her. He didn't resist.

......................................

Early the next morning Zara arrived at work to find a small black box on her desk. Inside it was a single red rose with a small note. She read the elegant writing.

Please meet me at 8. Cnr Sierra and 9th I will be waiting. A.

She knew exactly who it was from and her trepidation returned. She had tried to push all thoughts of him away. Now she had to face that she had agreed to go on a date with him. She tried to sum up what she knew about him. He was incredibly handsome; she was damn attracted to him. And oh, did she mention he was her boss. Apart from that she knew nothing about him. Media searches turned up nothing.

Apart from reports of various ventures and reports of sightings of him around the globe with one of many different beautiful girls on his arm, she knew nothing. How could she agree? What the hell was wrong with her? And the dreams. She sighed thinking about last night.

That was probably what caused all of it. Those depraved dreams of him. Even though she had not seen his face again, she knew he was the stranger. He plagued her mind both awake and asleep. She was drawn to him. As surely as if she was falling, she knew she had no control. She had never felt this way before. She always fought to control every aspect of her life especially her emotions.

At lunch she saw Dean. His handsome face transformed into a smile as she walked towards his table. She sat down with her sandwich as he greeted her.

"What's new with you Green? You do know it's been ages. Ash has been bugging me to see you. "

"I've just been preoccupied. I would love to see Ashleigh. How is she?"

Dean thought about his bombshell blonde girlfriend and grinned about just how badly she wanted to see Zara. Zara was a fantasy for both of them. In fact sometimes he thought she wanted his friend more than him. If Zara did decide to swing that way, maybe he would be in danger. Not that he minded his girlfriend's bisexual tendencies or partiality to Zara one bit.

"She's just great." He replied to Zara leaving out the rest. For now. "What's going on with the eccentric Mr. Cristo?" He asked, his mind straying to unpleasant thoughts. He knew the effect the man had on Zara and he did not approve of it one bit. His eyes grew dark as she told him of the impending date.

"Are you seriously going to go?" His eyes grew dark and his face showed his concern.

"I don't know." She sighed. I know its stupid but I feel like I have to. I feel drawn towards him by a force I can't resist.

"Zara, is it safe?" I mean you really don't know him. His jealousy gave way to protectiveness. "Where is this date supposed to happen?"

She showed him the note. He knew the area was in an upper class safe part of town but had no clue what was there.

"Do you want me to come with?' He had given up trying to talk her out of it. He intrigued her and he knew she wouldn't give up until her curiosity was satisfied and she managed to gain control of her emotions and analyze what she saw in him.

"No. Thank you Dean but I'm not 17 anymore. Just let me make my own decisions. I don't even know if I will go."

But he knew she would.

At eight Zara entered a driveway and parked next to what she knew was Cristo's Porsche. She seemed to be at some sort of park within high walls. It was beautiful with huge trees and manicured lawns. She went through the arch and gates that were open and walked down a path lit with lanterns. She saw him then, his beautiful figure clothed in a dark suit.

She felt self conscious at her black pants and red shirt with a short black jacket over. After changing into about everything she owned and then discarding it, she settled on what she had worn to work. Just working a brush through her dark hair and coiffing it up and adding some mascara to accentuate her eyes and some lip gloss.

He smiled at her when he saw her. Damn, she was beautiful. The pale moonlight made her creamy skin glow and her eyes look amazing. He felt slightly alarmed when on seeing her he realized the extent of his feelings. Feelings. He realized how foreign it felt to actually have them.

She walked up to him growing breathless with unexplained excitement.

"You came." He said. He smiled at her. He was genuinely pleased. She noted how he seemed much more unguarded with her alone. Away from the office. The power he exuded was still there but the authority that he always wore had fallen away. He looked younger. And gorgeously sexy, she added in her mind.

"I'm sure you have questions for me. Please join me for a walk. I am sorry I did not consult you on where to go. I was afraid you might not come had I not been so... forceful. Please walk with me."

He offered his arm to which she hesitated for a moment, and then took.

"It's beautiful here. What is this place?" She asked.

"It's part of an estate of mine. We bought it thinking of developing it, but it's such a beautiful place that I decided to leave it as is. You're the first person I've brought here."

She looked into his eyes and decided he was being honest.

They reached a small hill where stairs led to an open slate tiled space which had a table, with a beautiful cloth over laden in beautiful china. He led her up and helped her seat herself.

A waiter materialized and put some sumptuous dishes on the table.

"I didn't know what you enjoyed so I had a bit of almost everything made."

She looked at him across from her as the waiter left.

"Why?" She asked.

"Why I had food prepared? Well I assumed you might be hungry." He said with an amused smile.

"No. I meant why do you feel that you wanted to go on a date with me?" She brushed his joking away. "Seriously. You hardly know me and I don't know you. There are many other women..."

"Well isn't that what first dates are for?" He said smiling again. But then his face turned serious. "Zara, I have been drawn to you since the first time I saw you." He realized that he was speaking honestly now. "You are beautiful, intelligent and sexy as hell. Since I saw you I haven't been able to lose you from my thoughts. I just want to spend time with you if that's ok."

She was quite taken aback by his response. She remained silent as they ate. She enjoyed the food and sampled at least a little of it all. She noticed he hardly ate and seemed content to stare at her which made her slightly uncomfortable. After dinner they took a walk and came upon a small lake lit by the moonlight. She was delighted at its beauty and sat down. He joined her noting the shape of her legs as they crossed and the flash of her cleavage he got as she bent.

He asked her endless questions about her life. Her childhood, where she studied, her friends, her interests. He was warm and listened attentively. He observed how she hardly mentioned her parents or her family life, instead talking about her interests and the adventures she had gotten into with Dean.

He was amused by some of her stories noting that Dean brought out a lot more of a spirited and younger side to her.

"So have you and Dean ever been more than friends?" He couldn't help but ask. He knew fully well from the research that they weren't, but he couldn't help himself.

"No." She frowned lightly at his question. I guess we are happy being friends. He's the closest thing to family I have and vice versa.

She asked him about himself soon after, saying she knew nothing about him and he knew almost everything there was to know about her. He described his childhood growing up as the son of an upper middle class family, his father's death, his appreciation for nature and art. His mother had died a while after his father leaving him quite alone in the world. He ended there.

"You didn't mention anything about the empire you founded or about what you want. Your dreams..."

He laughed and she thought she could detect a harsh undertone.

"That was easy." He gave her a puzzling stare and stared hard into her eyes. "Sometimes it's only when it means the least that you get something. When you don't want it anymore, you realize how easy it is to get..."

She listened to his answer detecting the bitterness concealed behind those words. She knew with his fortune how much good he did. He donated billions to worthy causes, but never advertised it. She only realized that when researching him carefully last night. It was a strange response to give.

"And I don't really have dreams."

She looked into his dark blue eyes, the moonlight illuminating it. He had taken off his suit and his muscular toned arms lay beside him, his body stretched lithely. His hand was almost touching hers on the grass and she was aware of his body so close.

He turned to face her completely and leaned forward bringing his face closer.

She looked at his perfect face and into his dark blue eyes. They pulled her in and she felt transported somewhere else.

He had similar thoughts on his mind, though he carried a burden. He knew he was not good for her. He knew what he was expected to do to her. It saddened him.

Zara blinked and momentarily snapped out of her reverie as she felt a drop of water splash on her skin. They both looked up to see the moonlight had all but gone and clouds hung overhead with a storm about to break. The wind rustled the trees. Zara shivered.

Alexander gave her his jacket and helped her up.

"We should go now before the storm hits."

They had made there way halfway to the cars when the rainfall became heavy. They stopped, soaked under a tree.

They were both wet. Zara's blouse clung to her, her bra clearly visible and her nipples showing through in the cold. Her dark hair had half come undone and tendrils hung about her face. Her pants and shoes were wet. She took off his jacket and tried holding it up as a canopy above them, but he was too tall.

"Let me do it. So how is this for a first date?" He asked above the rain. His dark hair was messy and raindrops fell from his long eyelashes.

"It's quite unique." She grinned at him. He was awed at how beautiful she looked wet. He dropped one hand from the canopy/jacket, and reached a hand to her cheek. He brought it behind her to her hair and shook it loose. The tendrils tumbled down her back.

It was an unexplainably intimate action, and Zara's heartbeat increased considerably. She was standing against the tree and he came closer. She took the jacket from his arms and dropped it, letting the rain filtering down from the trees fall onto them. He pushed closer against her aware of her body against him. He leaned down, slowly and kissed her.

She closed her eyes savoring the kiss. She felt overwhelmed by the emotions he evoked. She sensed not only that he wanted her, and the raw attraction between them, but there was also tenderness there. The kiss was like a drug that burnt through her making her want more. She pulled him closer and he deepened the kiss pushing harder against her.

His mind was reeling as he gave control away. He felt emotions he thought he could never feel stir. He wanted to show her physically, what she did to him. His hands traveled over her body as he caressed her arms, her legs and her face. He felt a need overwhelm him. He kissed her neck and unbuttoned her blouse to find a black lace bra. He lowered the cups, kissing the swell of her breasts, until her nipples were bare.

Her breasts were beautiful. Firm, capped with dark, erect nipples that stood out against her skin. He drew each one in his mouth eliciting a moan from her.

A more rational part of him wondered what he was doing. He could only bring this woman misery. How could he do this? He pulled away from her and gave an anguished cry. The last years of his life flashed before him and he remembered the pain of what he was. He wanted her so badly though. She was the best thing he had ever had.

Zara was alarmed at his sudden behavior.

"I can't do this." He said. "I'm sorry Zara."

He turned around and walked away. In a moment he was gone.

Zara fixed her clothing disbelievingly. She felt angry and hurt. She cursed herself for her decisions. She knew she shouldn't have let him get that far. She numbly got into her car and drove to the only place she felt safe.

She stood outside Dean's apartment ringing the bell. Ashleigh answered.

"Zara, what's wrong? You look like a mess and you're wet. Come inside."

Ashleigh, wearing a blood red kimono type gown, led Zara to the bathroom and set out a warm robe for her to wear.

"Please relax and get warm while I take care of your clothes. I'm going to wash and dry them. You should spend the night here. Dean isn't here yet but he should be soon. Hopefully." She added.

Shortly she came to sit with Zara.

"What happened?" She asked. Zara stared at the gorgeous blonde, hesitating. She was close to her, but all she needed was Dean. She cursed him for not being around when she needed him.

"It's okay honey. You know you can tell me." Ashleigh held her on the couch and smoothed her hair, comforting her.

The details of the night and all that had happened with Alexander spilt out.

She told Ashleigh how he was the one man she had felt this way about and he had just walked away from her. Ashleigh made some cocoa and brought it to her.

"Here drink this. You will feel better."

She drank it and surprisingly did feel better. She told Ashleigh about her history and her parents, and many other things she told no one before. She felt her inhibitions melting away and a rational part of her wondered whether Ashleigh had added some sort of alcohol to the drink.

Ashleigh drew closer and Zara was aware of her stunning body. The kimono parted and Zara got glimpses of her generous breasts and also her legs.

"Zara." Ashleigh breathed. She smelt of flowers and cinnamon. "Men are like that. They are unreliable. Hard and abrasive. They don't care about you. Not your father, not Alexander, not Dean. They don't understand you. I on the other hand. I care. I've always cared about you. I know what you need Zara. What you want."

Ashleigh's kimono had almost but parted fully as she leaned towards Zara. Her breasts capped in caramel colored nipples were visible. Zara felt swayed by her words. Warmth and gentleness exuded from her. She reached for the tie at Zara's waist and untied it. Her gown opened as Ashleigh's hands gently pushed it off her body.

Ashleigh's own gown was already almost off and she could see her sexy thighs, leading to her shaved bare pussy, her taut stomach and her full breasts. Her own nether regions were flooded with wetness as she felt Ashleigh kiss her. Not like Alexander. It was softer, gentler and instead of the burning desire she felt with him, she felt a warm comfort from Ashleigh.

"Zara, take my hand and submit to me. Say it. You know you are safe with me. I could give you everything you want and need." Her voice was tender and seductive. The words resonated in Zara's head.

"Ashleigh's hands were in between her thighs now. Rubbing her naked, wetness softly. She moaned against Ashleigh's lips.

"Say it Zara," Ashleigh repeated more firmly.

"I do feel safe with you. " She would say anything for the pleasure to continue. Her mind was hazy and all she wanted was to forget.

isobelgal
isobelgal
22 Followers
12