Dark Dreams Ch. 05

Story Info
Karen opens up to Julius.
1.3k words
4.43
11.4k
00

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

5

"Hey did you sleep well?" asked Julius sleepily as he opened his eyes.

"Yeah.." said Karen.

"Hey is something wrong?" asked Julius as he snuggled against more tightly.

"You're going to think that I am a fruit loop if I say it," said Karen sighing.

"Come on, tell me I won't think you're crazy," said Julius.

"I've having these really bizarre dreams lately, It seems that I'm looking through something's eyes as it stalks men, the first one was a policeman and she kidnaps them, then takes them to some place I haven't seen the front of and strips them naked. Then she has sex with them and bites them with these fangs. I think I'm crazy myself there's no reason why I should be having such bizarre dreams," said Karen.

"How many have you had Karen?" asked Julius

"Four in a row, and you were actually in my third dream that's why I was out there I was really surprised when I saw you," said Karen. "It's ok, you don't have to believe me I'm going to talk to my shrink again,"

"I believe you trust me Karen, I'm not actually an FBI officer," said Julius.

"Ok, so what are you really then?" asked Karen. "I'm a vampire hunter, the FBI thing is just a cover," said Julius. "That's why I don't think you're messed in the head or anything like that. You're a psychic there's nothing wrong with that honestly Karen," continued Julius as he wrapped his arms more tightly around her.

"These dreams are freaking me out," said Karen.

"What do you want to do about them? Medications won't work because they aren't really dreams," said Julius.

"I wish they would go away but I guess we can use them to stop this vampire as you call her from killing more men," said Karen.

Julius sighed and said "I can take out the vamp when she goes in to get him, I need to know where you saw him,"

"There was a train close by so I'm quite certain it's near the train station," said Karen.

"We need to do it soon because vampires don't take many people from the same area, too many more and the police will get suspicious," said Julius.

"Ok, I'll come with you so you'll be in the right place," said Karen.

***

"Joseph?" asked Amy as she woke.

"I'm here baby, what is it?" asked Joseph as he walked back into the room.

"What exactly is going on here? You didn't tell me what was going on before you did what you did," said Amy.

"It's alright baby, I'll explain everything to you. I'll introduce you to everybody," said Joseph.

"I'll get dressed them," said Amy. After she had dressed Joseph led her out of the room.

"Hey Steven, how is Megan settling in?" asked Joseph.

"Great, she loved it last night," said Steven.

"That's great news, this is my wife Amy," said Joseph.

"Nice to meet you Amy," said Steven.

"Nice to meet you too," said Amy.

"I'll introduce you to Marcus then I'll tell you what's going on," said Joseph.

"Hey Joseph how is it going?" asked Marcus as they stepped into the room.

"Good, this my wife Amy she just woke up. Maybe you could help me to explain things," said Joseph.

"Sure, nice to meet you Amy. Have a seat I'll tell you what's gone on," said Marcus.

"We are what you call vampires, Circe our master is a Venus, she is one of few vampires who have specialised powers. You'll need to feed every night from a source of living blood for a few weeks before your bloodline asserts its strength, since you come from her blood you'll also become a Venus," said Marcus.

"Wow, that's why you didn't come home that night Joseph," said Amy.

"Yeah I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to worry you but I was out of it for a while. I had to go through the same thing you did it was just as painful and annoying," said Joseph. "How did you get over the effects so fast Marcus? You should still be bed ridden until tomorrow,"

"I've already had superior senses, so I just had to adjust. I know the extra sensitivity will pass soon enough," said Marcus.

"Joseph where is Steven?" asked Circe as she walked into the room.

"With Megan in their room," said Joseph.

"Ok come with me Joseph, I have something I need to discuss with you both," said Circe.

"Of course, I'll talk to you later baby," said Joseph kissing Amy softly.

Once the left the room Amy asked Marcus "Who was that?"

"That is our master Circe she's the Family head, I'll tell you more about her," said Marcus.

***

"Steven I know Megan still hasn't awakened yet but I need this of you both, I need you to go and collect my next target. I have a psychic latched onto me somehow, she can see what I'm doing each night so if I suddenly change those plans she won't be able to see it," said Circe.

"Of course Circe, how will we know your target?" asked Joseph.

"I've put a mark on him, you'll be able to see it. It's rather distinct, don't fail me on this," said Circe.

"We won't," said Steven.

"I will take care of Megan when she wakes up Steven, I'll have food for her," said Circe.

***

"Do you see him Joseph?" asked Steven after scanning the dark streets from the car.

"No, I wish Circe hadn't been so vague in describing his mark," said Joseph.

"I know I want this done fast so I can get back to Megan," said Steven.

"I'm anxious to get Amy out, she needs to learn everything I don't trust Marcus he was a hunter but that doesn't mean that even though he's one of us now that he can't kill us," said Joseph.

"I'm worried about that too, I want Megan to be safe," said Steven.

"She will be, but Marcus could be a threat to us in the future we need to be on our guard," said Joseph watching a man walk towards them. "I think I see the mark Circe was talking of, it's her bloodline's crest,"

"I see it too, this must be it then," said Steven.

"Yeah let's get this done quick," said Joseph

***

"This is where I saw him get taken," said Karen as they came to a stop in front of a building.

"Ok, let's go into here. It will be much easier for me to get the drop on the vampire from here," said Julius holding a rather nasty looking crossbow.

"Nice crossbow Julius," said Karen.

"Thanks I prefer them to guns, they don't make as much noise and are more accurate," said Julius.

"Alright here he comes, this is the man I saw in my dream," said Karen.

"Ok, she should be here any moment," said Julius. Then a car came up along the road up beside the man, the door flew open and he was dragged into the car. Julius cursed and raced towards the car as it sped off.

"Damn it, she must know of your connection now. That's the only reason why she would risk her fledglings like that," said Julius.

"Are you sure they were her fledglings?" asked Karen.

"Very sure, a queen or master vampire marks their target with their family's crest to warn off others who might want to take a bite," said Julius

"I can't believe I'm going to say this but I hope I get another of those bizarre dreams tonight hopefully we'll be able to find out her next move," said Karen.

"I think it would be best if I stayed with you tonight, she could be on to you," said Julius.

"Thanks," smiled Karen.

Acal
Acal
374 Followers